Thankful Ch. 04

Story Info
Date night gone awry. Or is it??
13.6k words
4.48
4.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out all day, and got back to the house around six. After pulling in the driveway, I went to the mailbox to see what goodies the postman had brought today. As I sifted through the usual stack of catalogs and junk mail, along with a magazine or two, I heard the sound of a vehicle come around the corner, and a fire engine red Ram 1500 pick up streaked past. "Crap," I thought, "That was Sandy. Missed her coming up, dammit!!" I knew she'd be coming home from work around now, so had an ear peeled for her arrival. Whenever we'd pass each other coming in or out of our subdivision, she'd always give me a big wave and a smile. I had taken to blowing her a kiss at times, which always made her smile that much more broadly. I was happy to give her a day brightener, and her reaction always brightened mine. So I was disappointed to miss her coming up on me, so distracted was I with sorting the crap in my mailbox.

As she went past, she hit the brakes, coming to a quick halt, almost in a skid. She backed up to me, rolling down her passenger side window.

"Hey!!" She called out.

"Hey, what??" I replied, walking over to her truck.

"Whatcha doing right now??"

I looked at the stack of mail in my hand, and back at her. "Just got back from being out all day. I was going to sort the mail, and maybe heat up some dinner." I looked into her pale blue eyes, filled with uncertainty. There seemed to be some fire in them as well. "But otherwise, nothing important. What's up??"

Sandy looked at me tentatively, as if she weren't sure she wanted to say what she was thinking. I could see she was having some inner turmoil.

"Wanna go to dinner?? I'm buying."

I didn't need to think about it. A dinner date with Sandy was something I had hoped for since our first encounter, but didn't think was ever going to happen, since she was so close, and so married. But it was one of my pleasant daydreams ever since we'd had our first encounter-we'd go out to dinner, then back to one of our houses for a "nightcap." It was hopelessly improbable, but a fun musing nonetheless.

"Absolutely. I'd been hoping this would happen for a long time," I said, smiling at the prospect of a date with Sandy.

Sandy's face relaxed, and she smiled, the big, friendly smile she always had for me when we passed on the road. "Good," she said. "Can you be ready in say, 20 minutes??"

"No problem. Where did you have in mind??"

"Cal's," she answered, naming our local, passably decent steak house.

"Sounds good. Pick me up here, or should I come over to your place??"

Sandy thought a moment. "How about meet me at Wal Mart in 30 minutes. My husband is home, so coming over is not going to work. Me picking you up will look pretty obvious, so maybe not that either. We'll just meet and go from there." She smiled. "Dress nice!!"

I laughed at her admonition, as if I wouldn't dress nice for what was now my dream date.

A half hour later, Sandy's red pick up pulled up next to me in the Wal Mart parking lot, and I got in. Sandy leaned over and kissed me, a short, sweet peck on the lips. I was delighted at this show of affection, though at the same time a little leery. I was curious what brought on this sudden invitation.

"So, how is it I wind up with a dinner date with the woman I've been dreaming about for all this time??"

Sandy sighed with a weak smile. "It was supposed to be a date night for me and my husband. We've already put it off three times. He keeps coming up with lame excuses for why he can't go. Mostly work."

I looked at Sandy a moment. She was obviously distressed. There are many indignities in life, and surely in marriage. Being rejected by the person who supposedly loves and adores you is a big one.

"You think he's got something on the side??"

It was a loaded question in a way. Here we were, in an inappropriate relationship, and I was asking if her husband was cheating. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

"No. Not at all. He's not the type, and I know most of the people he works with. It ain't happening at work." Sandy sighed. "I think it's mostly his boss, who doesn't have a good sense of boundaries."

"Yeah, there's a lot of that in the working world these days. Companies think they own you. You have a cell phone and a lap top, and you can be reached any time of the day or night. You're never really off, even on a lengthy vacation. The sad part is, a lot of people buy into it, taking their lap top on vacation with them, as if they're indispensable. The bosses know this, and don't have one bit of hesitation about getting after someone who's lying on a beach somewhere. That kind of thing only encourages the bosses to keep doing it. He needs to learn to shut off the computer and his phone, and just say 'no'. You have to have some private time."

"Exactly," Sandy sighed. "So when we talked this afternoon, and he begged off due to another critical-Sandy held up her hands in mocking air quotes-project. AGAIN!! I decided I was going out, even if I had to go alone."

"I'm sorry. That sucks. I'm glad I was out to get the mail when you came by. I may not be your dream date, but at least I can help ease the pain."

I reached over to hug Sandy, who had changed from her jeans and sweater that she wore to work, to a not scandalously short button front mini, and a dark pink peasant blouse. I had never seen her in anything other than jeans and a button down shirt or sweater when she went to work, or maybe shorts and a tank top when she was working in the yard or taking a walk around the subdivision. So this was a welcome sight, and she looked really good. I hugged her tight, and pulled away. As I moved back over to my side of the front seat, I got a quick, unintended feel across her top. It was quite soft. Not just the fabric, but what was underneath. No bra?? This might turn into a fun night yet. As the realization that Sandy might be unbound under her thin top hit me, I couldn't help but check to see if there was any nipple showing, and was pleasantly surprised to see that she was indeed poking out. My dream date kept getting dreamier!!

"So let me ask you this," I said, wanting to up the game a little.

"Sure," said Sandy, giving me an uncertain look.

"If you could have dinner anywhere you want, that's reasonable to do at this point, price is no object, where would you go??" I took Sandy's hand as I waited for her to answer.

Sandy gave my question a long thought. "Anywhere??"

"Yep. Anywhere. Forget the cost."

"There are a couple of places. Shogun-I love the hibachi, it's a lot of fun to watch the chefs...." she thought another long moment. "Or Pesto and Pasta. But they're both so expensive." She was right. Dinner at either could run close to a C-note with appetizers and drinks.

"Tell, you what. Let's go do one of those. My treat. We'll make this a real date. I mean, date night is supposed to be special, right?? Let's do it right. I want you to have the special night you were expecting, and not a consolation prize at a local place you go to all the time anyway."

"But they're both so expensive..."

I put my fingers up to her lips. "Don't care. The money isn't going to put me in the poorhouse, and you're worth every penny. I know this started as a way to have your night, but taking you out has been a very pleasant daydream of mine for a long time." Sandy looked at me, her blue eyes softening. I squeezed her hand. "Come on, let's go. Where to??"

Sandy sighed. "Pesto and Pasta." She smiled. "They have a dish there, Tempesta di Mare, that's chock full of shrimp, mussels, crab, scallops, and salmon, over pasta-I usually get linguini-in a vodka sauce, that's just outrageous."

"Yeah, I've done that. And they have that fine grated parmesan that's so good over it. I like their Caesar salad, too. It's a perfect way to start, thought not as perfect as coming in with a good looking blonde," I kissed Sandy's hand, "on your arm. This is going to be a delight."

Sandy looked as if she were going to melt. "Thank you," she said softly. "You're turning my disappointment completely around."

I leaned over and kissed her gently. "I'm glad. I love seeing you smile. Lead on," I said gesturing forward. Sandy smiled at me, put the truck in gear, and we were off.

We had about a 25 minute drive to the restaurant. As we drove, I slid over toward Sandy as best I could in a truck that had a center console, a real inconvenience for someone old enough to remember bench seats in, well, not only pick ups, but nearly everything. Fortunately, I'm big enough with enough reach to get my hand on my driving partner's thigh, and I did exactly that with Sandy. We chatted as we rode, and I slowly worked my hand up under her skirt, making her smile. She had the bottom two buttons open as it was, and from the beginning I was getting a good look at her left thigh.

By the time we were halfway to the restaurant, my hand had found its way to the crease between the top of her right thigh and her pussy, and I could feel the stray edges of Sandy's bush. I was planning to play my fingers in her blonde pubes as she drove. I reached a little farther, thinking maybe she was wearing a G string, as I didn't feel panties. Sandy's smile just got wider as I moved in. I reached farther over, to find the full patch of blonde curls I had played in on occasion.

"Well, I see you found your dessert," said Sandy, looking over at me with a big smile.

I didn't expect it to be unwrapped already," I teased.

"Don't worry, it won't spoil before we finish dinner," she said, smiling at me. "In fact, it should still be nice and fresh."

"I have no doubt!! Does your husband know you're out in the world without a stitch between you and your clothes?? Or did you sneak out of the house like that??"

Sandy laughed. "I wasn't obvious about it, but the little secret is, that when we go on a 'date,' we both go without. It kind of builds the tension, and we usually wind up in the back seat, since I tend to tease him while we're out."

"So it's entirely possible he knows your out here, no underwear, flashing that pretty blonde muff at, who knows who."

Sandy smiled. "I had not thought of that, since I left the house alone. He'll probably figure it out if when he goes into the bedroom and sees them on the bed. I just stripped off my jeans, picked out this skirt, and then decided, the hell with it, it's my date night, I'm doing what I always do," she looked over at me, smiling, "and whoever gets a look at my charms," she gave a look forward, then leaned over to give me a quick kiss, "might get lucky."

I laughed. "I hope it's me!!" I said, leaning over to return the kiss.

Sandy looked at me and smiled. "It might just be, if you play your cards right."

"How did you leave things with him?? I mean, he must have been buried in a lap top hard at work," I said, somewhat sarcastically.

Sandy laughed. "I just said, 'I'll be home later,' as I went out the door. He did notice the skirt, and made a snarky comment about me meeting someone, since I had dressed up more than usual. I told him, hey, you had your chance, it could have been your date night, and kept going. Let him stew on that all night."

I laughed at the exchange, especially since I was the someone, unbeknownst to him. "Bet he texts you all evening, the suspense will drive him crazy."

"Nah," said Sandy. "He'll get into his project and will forget all about it." She gave me a wistful smile.

"Too bad. I mean, I can't complain, it's working out great for me, but I'm sad for you, that you can't even get your husband to break away for a date night. If you were my wife, teasing me in a short skirt with no panties, we'd never make it out of the driveway." Sandy smiled at me. "By the way, you look killer in a miniskirt. I've seen you in jeans and shorts-and you're impressive in both-but you're knocking me out in that short denim skirt. I have to admit, though, it's long been a turn on for me."

Sandy blushed and smiled. "Thanks. You always make me feel wanted, attractive..."

"Desired??" I interjected.

Sandy looked over, a curious look on her face. "Yes. Desired." She pulled her attention from the road for a second. "I'll have to wear these more, when I know you're around." She smiled.

"I'll be watching. Seeing you in a short skirt is something I definitely don't want to miss. Too bad I can't drop into work to take you to lunch. You could wear one to work and I'd get to see you while we ate. That would be a treat."

"Hmm....we might have to meet at the restaurant, but let me think on that." Sandy took my hand, squeezing it in a clear sign of affection. We held hands the rest of the trip into the restaurant, letting go only when we got out of the truck when we arrived there.

Dinner was wonderful, we both had the Tempesta di Mare, she with linguine, me with penne. Sandy followed my lead on the salad, having the Caesar, which she thoroughly enjoyed. We shared a bottle of rose, toasting to our first real "date," one where we weren't just hooking up for a fast tumble as an interlude in the rest of life.

Finally, we shared a tiramisu, one each a little too much after we'd had our fill of seafood and pasta. It was fun feeding each other, and we must have seemed like a silly couple in love to the other patrons. It was a light hearted moment in a day that had not had many for Sandy, and she finally seemed at ease. In fact, I had not seen her this relaxed in a long time. I was happy to have given that to her.

I paid the check, after some discussion with Sandy, and we walked out to her truck, hand in hand as the dusk gathered around us. We kissed as we reached it, then Sandy opened it up. She didn't get in the driver's seat, as I expected, but opened the back door on her king cab. She smiled at me, and slid into the back, giving me a good look at the golden blonde curls I'd so been waiting to get at all evening. I followed, pulling the door shut behind us. I moved over to Sandy, and we kissed deeply, our arms around each other, a kiss we'd both been anticipating eagerly all through dinner. I reached up under her top, finally getting my hands on the unbound C cup breasts I'd been watching bounce and sway. I took the right one in hand first. It felt good, soft and supple, as I gently massaged it, making the nipple stand out. Sandy must have been anxious to move things along, as she took hold of the bottom of her peasant blouse and lifted it over her head and off, revealing the attractive, swinging, slightly hanging tits I was about to enjoy.

We kissed again, Sandy now opening buttons on my shirt, running her fingers through the hair on my chest with every opened button. That felt good-I love when my lover plays in my chest hair, and I started unbuttoning from the bottom, meeting Sandy's effort in the middle. She pushed my shirt off my shoulders, and we again kissed, our naked tops pressed to each other, she feeling my hairy chest on hers, me feeling her soft tits on mine. It was magic to the touch, feeling the closeness of our semi nude bodies.

Sandy wasn't wasting any time. We kissed for a few minutes, then I felt her working at my belt, then unbutton my jeans. I started unbuttoning her skirt from the bottom, revealing more and more of her thighs. She pushed my jeans down, and I lifted up, my cock popping up as it was freed from its confinement. She stroked me a couple of times-not that I needed it, I was already quite stiff-the softness of her hands making me harder than I was already. We continued to kiss, and I slid my hand up her thigh til I felt the pretty curls I'd been looking for. I traced a line down the center, and I felt Sandy open up slightly, Her stroking of my cock intensified as I ran my finger up her slit a little more forcefully, making her sigh as her labia opened to my touch.

I slid down onto the floor. getting between Sandy's outstretched legs. She smiled and held my face as I moved toward her, unbuttoning one more button. Her furry muff was now right out in the open, and I dived right in, kissing around the edges of her bush, making her shake a little, then nuzzling into the thick shrubbery, my tongue finding her clit in the thick hair. She opened up to me easily now that I had fingered her a bit, and I licked straight up the left side of her labia, ran my tongue over her clit, and back down the other side. I licked straight up the middle, making her jump, and giving her a real start when I licked and lingered over her clit. She was starting to sigh heavily, her hands still cradling my head. I felt her grip tighten as she got closer to a climax.

I wanted to make her cum good and hard. If this was "date night," I wanted it to be a ringing success for her. I kept at her, licking up and down her moistening labia, flat tonguing her then going back to teasing her lips, but just grazing her clit on most of the passes I made. It was working, her grip was getting tighter with each tease of her clit, til finally I latched on with both lips, and flicked my tongue over it. She screamed and her hips thrust into my face, her fingers almost pulling the hair off my head as she came. I held on, and let her ride it out, getting a face full of sweet woman cum in the process.

As her orgasm subsided, I moved up and kissed her, my cock hanging over her pussy. While we kissed, I put the head into her bush, moving up and down, feeling the head push through the golden curls I had been watching most of the evening. Sandy was impatient, and took my cock in her hand, putting it at her opening.

"I want that in me," she said, a look of intense desire on her face. I didn't deprive her, pushing in all the way in a rapid thrust that made her gasp. She was soaking wet from her orgasm, and I plowed her pussy steadily, my balls slapping on her ass, the top of my shaft teasing her just enough to keep her on the edge of another cum, she was so stoked from the first one, and now my fat cock plundering her blonde pussy.

Five minutes of me banging away hard later, Sandy cried out as she came again. I pushed in deep, though I wasn't ready to cum yet-something of a pleasant surprise, since I usually cum pretty fast when I have sex in a car. Perhaps the expansiveness of the king cab helped me hang on longer. I wasn't complaining, as I wanted this to go on a lot longer. Sandy came down off her climax, and I kissed her hard, a kiss she met full on, her arms reaching around me to hold me close. We finally broke, and I pulled out and sat up.

"Did you cum??" asked Sandy, the expression on her face saying, 'why not??'

"Not yet," I replied. "You should know by now, I'm not nearly done." I leaned over and kissed Sandy.

She smiled. "Yeah, you're right, though we haven't really done it like this," she said, gesturing around the back of her truck. "It's been a rare time we've been able to take our time and give each other our full attention."

"True," I said. "It seems like we're always somewhere odd-like that little park-or having to do a quickie, or even if not a quickie, something where we're sorta rushed. I take it you told Jeff you'll be home late, and don't wait up."

Sandy sighed. "I didn't really tell him anything, I was so mad when I left the house. But that's basically it. I'll get home when I'm damn good and ready."

I laughed. "Good for you. About time you looked after yourself."

"I think it's about time I looked after that," she said, pointing to my still mostly erect cock. "Get those off," she said, reaching for my jeans. I lifted my ass off the seat, sliding them down and off. I was now naked in the back of Sandy's truck. She still had her skirt on, held in place by only two buttons. I undid them, and her skirt fell back onto the seat. Now we were both naked(except for sneakers!!), in the back of her truck, in the parking lot of a still somewhat busy restaurant. I wondered for a moment if anyone noticed, not that it would have stopped us now. We kissed again, holding our bodies against each other. I was savoring the feel of her softness, her tits against my chest, her ass next to mine. I wanted her to ride me, but that would wait a few more minutes.