Thankful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we broke our kiss, Sandy got down on the floor of the truck, kneeling in front of me. She looked up, a mischievous look in her blue eyes. She took my cock in her hand, and gently licked the head. Her light touch was wonderful, and making me want more. I watched as she took more and more of my shaft in her mouth, playing her tongue over the head as she moved up and down, finally deep throating me, her face in the thick hair around my cock. It was breathtaking, and I could feel my cum starting to rise.

I reached down and pulled Sandy off me, her mouth slowly sliding up my cock, finally letting it go. I pulled her up, and she took the hint, rising and sitting on my thighs, her pussy even with my bobbing cock.

"I want that in you," I said softly, kissing her, echoing her desire from earlier. Sandy smiled, taking my dick in her hand one more time, stroking a moment, then lifting her hips up, placing the head at her slightly spread labia. She sat down, and I felt the familiar plunge of the head opening her up, then going all the way to her cervix. She smiled and kissed me, and we embraced, finally feeling the full contact, we both wanted.

Sandy rested on my for a while, just sitting with my cock buried deep in her, occasionally rocking as we talked and kissed. She came gently after a while, I could feel the wetness of her cumming on me, soaking my cock, running out and coating the hair around it and my balls with her sweet juice. Her pussy was pulsing for a while after, and I felt my cum starting to boil in my balls. I pulled from our kiss, telling Sandy to not move, as I didn't want to cum just yet.

"OK," she said, feeling me swell inside her. "That feels good, you're spreading out my insides. I want you to cum."

"I do, too, and I plan on filling you to overflowing, just not yet. I want this to last a while longer."

Sandy laughed, at the same time, stopping her motion, bringing be back from the edge. I felt the familiar surge, and a thick stream of sperm emerged from the head of my cock, flowing gently into her still quivering cunt, the warmth spreading through her pussy and womb. "Ohhhh....." she said, and kissed me hard. I felt her pussy quiver around my cock, her hips shuddering as the heat of my semen set off a mini orgasm for her. I had released enough cum that I was not going to lose the whole load, though she did squeeze a bit more out of me.

We pulled away from our kiss. "That was amazing, how your cum just flowed into me like that. I've never had anyone do that, it was so hot!!" Sandy said in a whisper. "Mmmm, I feel so full!!" She kissed me again, and her eyes fixed on mine. "Thank you for tonight. When I saw you before, I was in a stew over my husband bailing on date night for the third time in two weeks. Seeing you at the mailbox, I suddenly had the idea to take you to dinner, kind of as a make up for me, kind of as a revenge thing, ya know, here, I can still get a guy's attention, it could have been you, though that doesn't really work, since he doesn't know you're here. But mostly, I just wanted to have some company, and I know you're a good listener, and would have some sympathy for me."

"And you had no idea it would wind up here," I said, in a semi mocking tone.

Sandy laughed. "No, of course not. I'm a married woman," she said in an equally mocking tone. She laughed again and kissed. me. "Actually, I thought, if you said 'yes,' this was definitely the plan." She kissed me again.

"Well. I'm glad to see Plan B worked out."

Sandy smiled. "You keep this up, you might become Plan A," she said kissing me again. She giggled as my cum started to overflow her and seep out around the base of my cock.

"Well, then. Why don't we take this party back to my house, and give it a proper finish. Maybe you can sneak back into the house before it gets too late."

Sandy kissed me. "Maybe I won't sneak back in the house at all," she said kissing me again. "I have a set of clothes in here just in case I need a change for some reason. I don't need to go home," she gave me a knowing look, and kissed me.

"I know you have a skirt you can wear to work. I know someone who, if he saw you in it, would definitely ask you out to lunch."

Sandy smiled and kissed me. "I might just take up that offer. I get a whole hour. It doesn't take that long to eat!!"

"Let's get going, so I can get you home and laid out good and proper," I said.

Sandy smiled. "Or just get me laid.," then kissed me. She lifted off my cock, a glob of cum dropping immediately from her pussy onto my balls, more leaking slowly out of her as she moved to the seat next to me. She sat with her left leg up on the seat, her pussy open, dripping. "How do you like your dessert now??"

I licked my lips. "Looks like I frosted that pie, didn't I?? I'll have to have a taste when we get home."

Sandy just smiled, then looked thoughtful for a moment. "Maybe we should get a room here. My truck in your driveway in the morning might cause a stir in the neighborhood. Even if my husband doesn't see it, which isn't a likely proposition, someone else will, and that will get people talking. It's a little too close to home."

I thought a moment. "Yeah, you're right. It won't be a good look for me, either. There's a Hampton a couple exits down, why don't we head there??"

Sandy smiled. "Hampton?? Not our usual 'no tell motel??'"

I laughed. "Nope. Not tonight." I leaned over to kiss her. I looked around. There was, across the parking lot, a motel that was even more low rent than our usual roadside no-tell inn. This might be fun if we were going for dinner, then a 'Third rate romance, low rent rendezvous' kind of get together. "If it's a real date-unless we're doing some kind of role play-let's go at least a little upscale. I want to really make this nice for you."

Sandy looked over at me, love in her eyes. I thought for a moment she was going to melt. She kissed me, long and loving. "You're sweet. More and more, I'm starting to feel glad my husband bailed on me." She frowned. "That's not good, is it??"

"No, but you also were kind of pushed to it. Let's go have some date night fun," I kissed Sandy. We dressed, Sandy putting on her top first, then finding her skirt and wrapping it around her, buttoning it starting with the top, and working down, her blonde pussy disappearing underneath. It was hot to watch, almost as good as watching her take it off.

When we were dressed, I started to get out. "Hey," she called. "You're driving."

"Oh," I said. "You trust me not to wreck this thing??"

Sandy laughed. "Yeah, I've seen you drive. Besides, I know you drove tractor trailers. You have experience. I know you won't wreck it." She looked at me a moment. "And if this had been my usual date night, my husband would have driven home anyway. I tend to have one more glass of wine than I really should."

"No problem, Sandy. You don't look all that tipsy, but you know how wine affects you far better than I." I leaned over and kissed her. "I have to defer to your judgement on this. Maybe when we get to the hotel, I can pour us some Bailey's, and get you good and drunk, and get into your panties."

"No you won't," Sandy said, laughing, and opening her legs to give me a good upskirt. "Not wearing any," she said in a loud whisper. She leaned over and kissed me. "And I'd let you fuck me even if I wasn't drunk."

"I remember you telling me," I teased. "Let's see if you're as good as your word." We kissed again, and got out, moving up to the front. I got settled, and we took off for the Hampton, stopping to pick up a small bottle of Bailey's on the way.

Once we were on the road, I reached over and put my hand on Sandy's thigh, she responding by placing her hand over mine. We held hands for a while, then I started moving up and down her thigh, and she sighed. I rubbed up under her skirt a short distance, then unbuttoned the lowest one she had closed, and reached up a little farther. I undid one more, and reached over again. Sandy was, by this time, leaning back with her eyes closed, her hand on my forearm as I played on her leg. After the second button was undone, I had much better reach, and now I could feel the crease where her leg ended, and her pubes started. She smiled as I played in the thick hair, quite wet and the opening to her now sloppy paradise.

I ran my fingers through her bush, tracing a line up and down her spreading slit, finally getting her fully open, feeling a small gush as some of my cum from our back seat session spilled from her.

"Bet you wish you were wearing panties now," I suggested.

Sandy looked over an me and smiled, pressing my hand to her. "No, actually. It's kind of hot to feel your cum still seeping from me. There's not as much as before, but I still feel it. It's great. And I love you playing in my soaked pussy. It's making me feel like there's a lot more to come."

"There sure is. Just wait til we get into a room." I smiled, now giving her clit a good rub, smearing the cum from her pussy over it. "Maybe I won't wait that long..." I smiled and gave Sandy another jolt as I played my cum soaked fingers over her clit. I kept at her til finally she grabbed my arm and came, almost drawing blood, she grabbed me so hard. I released my hold on her, stroking back down her thigh, letting her relax, though she hugged on my arm the rest of the way to the hotel.

We got checked in-funny how, in times past, if a couple looked like they were not married, it might draw a dubious look from a hotel desk clerk; now nobody much says anything, or cares-and got up to our room. We held hands as we walked down the hall from the elevator, shared a short kiss before keying in, then a much longer embrace and kiss once inside. We held onto our kiss for a long time, slowly working our way over to the bed. When we got there, I had Sandy next to the bedside, and let her go, which let her fall backward onto the bed, her skirt riding up, revealing her well used pussy, outer labia parted, inner lips protruding, slightly open, slick with my cum and her own juice from my instigating on the way over, her blonde bush wet from the activity.

I knelt in front of Sandy, kissing my way up her thighs, making her giggle and squeal from the attention as I worked my way up from her knees, alternating from left to right as I moved up. I could smell the sex on Sandy as I neared my goal, her opening pussy, soaked with her orgasm and my sperm from our earlier round in her back seat. I looked up just before I dove in, to see her face looking down in anticipation of what was next.

"Oh, God....." I licked up her spreading twat, flat tonguing over her, licking straight up her widening furrow, getting a good taste of her, and licking our mix up over her clit as I reached the top of her cleft. I felt her hips shake from the sudden stimulation, and she grabbed my head. I looked up and smiled again, to see the anxiety in her face, a look that said, 'don't stop!!' I leaned in, and started on Sandy in earnest, licking around her outer lips, then along her inner labia, alternately kissing the tops of her thighs, which were now getting coated with a healthy dose of cunt cream as she started to flow. Her body, meanwhile, had started to heave in response to my tongue, and her grip on my head tightened, her fingers now grabbing my hair, pulling me to her.

I knew what to do now, and stuck my tongue right up into her now spread pussy, licking up and down, then side to side, working my way up and down her juicing cleft. Another 30 seconds, I felt her hands grab me tight, and pull me into her pussy hard as she came, letting out a yelp as I latched onto her clit, sending her into orbit. I hung on as she came, easing back on the pressure, and let her ride out her orgasm. When she'd relaxed a little, I felt her hands let go, and I started kissing up her body, up her belly, then each breast, lingering a moment on each nipple, which made her shudder, then her neck, making her giggle and shudder. When I reached her mouth, I kissed her deeply, my tongue working into her mouth, wrestling with hers. She intensified her part of the kiss, now that she tasted a mix of herself and my spent cum.

As we kissed, my cock found it's way to her sex, and I felt the head playing in her bush. Sandy took it and put it at her opening, and I pushed in slowly, first getting just the head in, savoring that initial feeling of the head spreading her labia, then about half the shaft going in. I stood, and pushed in the rest of the way, making her shake as I reached her depths.

Our eyes met; hers had a plaintive look in them. "Cum in me," she said softly.

"I did," teasing about edging into her during our back seat session an hour ago.

"No, I mean cum in me. I want all of it, all your hot, sweet seed. Make this a date night I'll remember forever." Her eyes were pleading with me. Sandy's face showed a deep need for the expression of love our union would give her, much more than just an opportunistic revenge hook up with a neighbor. I slowly started to pump in and out of her, lifting her legs so they rested on my shoulders. I watched as my cock plowed her blonde pussy, the shaft spreading her lips as it grasped me, pulling me in to her deepest reaches.

I pumped her for about five minutes, altering the angle to give her a different feel as I moved, finally getting her to cum again when I ground the base of my cock into her clit. I pulled out, making her frown, but moved her up on the bed, and lay on my back, pulling her over me. She kissed me, then got her pussy over my bobbing cock, and sank down on me, her eyes fixed on mine as her pussy engulfed me. She settled in, her clit on the base of my dick from a new angle, and she shuddered for a moment from the contact. She stayed still for a moment, leaning over to kiss me. I felt her soft tits on my chest as we kissed, now in a full body press. Our kiss became more intense, and she started moving her hips up and down, gently at first, then more energetically as we gained speed.

Sandy was getting quite wet now, and I knew she'd cum again. I was building to my own climax, but wanted to give her one more-at least-before I came. I moved her up, taking her hands in mine, slowing the pace a little. I leaned her back, the head of my cock now pushing more on the front of her pussy. I knew if I could reach her G spot, I'd get her to cum. I wanted to roll her over, and get on top of her before I unloaded, so we could have full body contact when I blew my load into her. I eased her off me, and turned her around so she would be riding me reverse cowgirl, which would give me better angle against her G spot. It also gave me a wonderful view of her slightly plump ass, a real treat I've admired seeing on her in shorts, jeans, and naked. It never fails to excite me. I reached up around her as she rode me, playing with her tits as I pumped into her from below. She rode for about five minutes before letting out a long moan, and juicing over my cock, her hips thrusting and jerking as she came. I squeezed her breasts as she came, intensifying her orgasm, and she flooded me even more than I thought possible.

I let Sandy stay put for the several minutes it took for her to recover from her cum, which was satisfyingly exhausting. She rolled off me, lying down next to me, kissing me. "That was a great ride. I'm glad you thought of it."

"I wanted to give you a good ride, and a good cum, before I finished. If this were really my date night with you, I'd do exactly what we've been doing. The point is, to make you feel special, loved."

Sandy kissed me again, then lifted herself to her right elbow, and kissed me again. "You've been doing that so wonderfully tonight. I might have a date night with you every now and then, just for this," she said, smiling. "In fact," she said, moving her left hand to where she was propped up on her right. "tonight, I'm yours." With that, she started pulling off her wedding set. When she had it off, she leaned back away toward the night stand, tossing her rings so they landed and slid toward the lamp. I looked at her, left ring finger now bare, but with a thin line where her rings kept her from tanning. She reached to me, stroking my still half hard cock with her now bare left hand.

It didn't take me but a minute to regain full hardness, and I was ready to continue our love making session. I rolled Sandy onto her back, placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She took it, again with her bare left hand, and stroked a couple of times, then put the head between her labia. I pushed in, once again feeling the head open her up, then shove deep. Sandy let out a long sigh as she felt the head of my cock reach her cervix and push into her womb. I felt the head hair around my cock press into the soft pubes I'd been playing in all night.

We kissed, and again started to pick up our pace, steadily at first. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "I'm going to cum in you this time," I said, and kissed her again. I felt her legs go around me. "I'm going to really make you mine tonight. This will ever and always be 'our' date night, the one where we made each other ours."

Sandy smiled and looked up lovingly at me, even as she was meeting my thrusts. "I'm glad. I've wanted to do this for a long time, ever since our first Christmas in the motel, but never found the chance to have you for a 'date.' Then when you were at your mailbox tonight, after my husband blew me off for the third time, it was the perfect storm." She kissed me again. "And now," she said, showing off her ringless hand, "I'm yours, whenever you want to have me."

I leaned forward and kissed her. "You know that's not always going to be practical. I mean, it's not like I can just call you up when I want to take you out, or take you to bed."

Sandy sighed, partly from the thought, partly because she was starting to work into another orgasm from our now steady but slow grinding into each other. "True, but you'd be surprised the number of times I had an opportunity, and didn't follow through. You might be seeing more of me than you expected."

I smiled down at Sandy. "Well, you know where I live," I said, laughing.

Sandy reached up to kiss me. "That I do," she said, a big smile coming over her pretty face.

We kept at each other, pushing and mashing into each other. I made Sandy cum one more time, and I was ready. I slowed my pace, pushing deep so the head of my cock pressed hard into her womb. She felt me swelling, and the out of rhythm pulsing of my dick inside her, and knew she was about to get her pussy doused.

She looked up at me. I didn't have to tell her what was about to happen. She pulled me down, kissing me deeply, then letting go. "Cum in me. Make me yours, make your seed fill me, make a...." her voice trailed off, but the begging look in her eyes was unmistakable.

I was about to let go when Sandy said what she did. I finished her sentence. "...baby in you??" I pushed deeper than I had all night, and my cum started to shoot in her wanting pussy, spurred by the idea of giving my lovely neighbor something that would be a forever reminder of our night together, though I doubted it was possible. Still, the idea was arousing, and only pushed me to a more intense orgasm, as I shot burst after burst into Sandy, til my cum was overflowing her, my cock swimming in her flooded cunt.

Sandy felt me cumming in buckets inside her, and her delayed reaction was a short shudder as she had a small cum while my sperm was splashing off her cervix. We kissed deeply as we came, sealing our mingling of souls. I finally was spent, my cum trailing off as I spilled all of it inside her. I stroked in and out, letting my cock go about halfway out of her before pushing back in, getting a good sloppy feel as it slurped in and out of Sandy's soaked twat, making her giggle.