Thankful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy laughed and held out her panties as if she was going to step into them, then tossed them on the bed, and went out into the hall to pick up our hastily discarded clothes. When she returned, she pulled her jeans on, her pussy still wet from her orgasm, and the semen that was yet spilling from her not quite closed up labia. She looked down at the sight, and then at me as she pulled her jeans up past her matted blonde curls, and buttoned them.

"I love feeling your cum in my jeans all day while I'm at work. It's one of the things I love most about when we get together in the morning." She leaned to me and kissed me. She picked up her panties and folded them, putting them in her left front pocket. She made a face, then smiled. "Just felt a drip," she explained. "I might need these later."

We got ourselves back together. I teased Sandy about going braless to work, but she said, no, not in this sweater. She had a thin, white sweater that would undoubtedly show off her C cup tits quite well, which she showed me, taking the sweater off, and her bra, then modeling the sweater for me.

"Yeah, I can see where that wouldn't work in a business setting," I said, laughing. "But it's a really good look for you!!" I kissed her, giving her left tit a squeeze, lingering a moment, savoring the soft feel of her womanliness. Sandy put her bra back on, and we headed out. She went to work, I went to my appointment, and life went on. I saw her come home from work around 6:15, giving me a wave as she walked from the truck to the house. No dinner specials for me tonight, I guess.

A couple days later, I got a text about 11:30. "What are you doing for lunch??"

"Anything you want," I replied. "Where are we going??"

"Meet me in 45 minutes," replied Sandy, giving me the name of a fast food joint on the edge of town.

"I'm there. Dress cute."

"I did," said Sandy, sending me a heart eyes emoji. "You'll like it."

I got to the restaurant just after Sandy, pulling in next to her red Ram. She rolled down her passenger window. "Get in the back," she called to me. I did, and found she was wearing a similar sweater as a couple days earlier, though in a navy today, through which her nipples were poking prominently. As she moved, I could see the sides of her tits as the buttons gapped. She was also wearing the same jeans skirt she had on the night we went on our date. I was floored.

She smiled at me. "Remember what you said you wanted to do??"

"Oh yeah!" I replied, recalling that I had wanted to spray her with cum and send her back to work. We kissed and I felt her tits, first through her sweater, then unbuttoned several, reaching in to feel the soft flesh, and roll her nipples between my fingers. "Did you to to work like this??" I asked, thinking it incredible that she would be able to get away with such a boldly sexual look in her office.

Sandy laughed. "No. I wish!!" she said, pointing to her bra on the front seat. "I wanted to surprise you, though."

"It worked," I said. "The idea of you braless in this thin sweater is intensely arousing. Doing it at work...over the top!!"

Sandy laughed. "Then you'll love this," she said, opening her legs, revealing her blonde bush, which was framing her open outer lips, and her now spreading inner labia I was soon to invade. I knelt in front of Sandy. "We don't have a lot of time. I do have to get back to work," she reminded me. "You're not a ten minute lay," she said, kissing me, "but we don't have a lot of time."

"I know that," I said, smiling up at her. This won't take long." I licked my lips, then hers, going in aggressively, taking advantage of her already aroused state. I licked her up and down, and side to side, paying special attention to her clit. I was right, it didn't take long, and within minutes, I felt her thighs close around my head. I lifted up, undoing my jeans as I rose, with Sandy assisting by unzipping as I fumbled with the button at the waist, then pulling them down. She stroked my mostly hard dick to full mast, and I moved over her, she sliding down on the seat. I quickly unbuttoned the bottom two buttons on her skirt, making my access a little easier, and pushed her skirt up.

Now that I had her in position, I put the head of my dick at her labia, she taking the shaft and playing the head over her labia and clit, making herself jump. I found the mark and pushed in, going in firmly til I felt the head poke her cervix, my balls resting on her ass. Sandy sighed as she felt my cock fill her. I kissed her, and started working in and out of her pussy, occasionally pulling out far enough to tease her clit with the head of my cock, making her jump. The best I could, I played my hand on her clit, wanting to make her cum in the limited time we had. It didn't take long, as she was soon whimpering, her hips shaking as she neared orgasm. I pushed in deep as I played her clit, and she had her release, cumming hard on me, flooding my cock and balls with a generous dose of womanliness.

I was getting close by now, my cock swelling in anticipation of my own climax. Sandy, coming down from her high, spoke. "Don't forget what you want to do to me," she said, smiling up at me. "Shoot your cum all over my hairy pussy. I want to wear it the rest of the day."

"It's tempting to just cum in you, like I usually do," I said, contemplating the possibility of leaving her a leaking mess the rest of her day.

"Don't you dare!!" said Sandy, half laughing, half serious. "I can put my bra back on. But I didn't even bring panties with me today, I was so horny anticipating that I'd call you for this. If you cum in me, I'll have it running down my leg every time I stand up. My boss already wants to bone me. I'll never be able to hold him off if you send me back a mess like that!!"

I chuckled. "Don't worry, dear," I kissed her. "I won't get you in trouble." I didn't want to cause Sandy any problems at work, but the idea of my cum running down her thighs every time she got out of her chair was a real turn on. "But we'll have to do that some time. It's really appealing, seeing you standing in a fast food line after we screwed in the back of your truck, my cum running down your leg."

Sandy looked at me, intrigued. "Mmmmm....yeah, but some time when we're not here," she said, not entirely dismissing the possibility. "I love your cum..." she said, her voice trailing off as she felt the swell of my cock inside her, ready to do exactly what we anticipated.

I gave a couple of good shoves deep, mashing Sandy's cervix as my dick pulsed and grew inside her. "Gonna cum, Sandy," I said, and pulled out. Sandy took my throbbing dick and stroked with her left hand, her rings going up and down on it, her blue eyes looking into mine as she stroked.

"All over me," she said, softly, still stroking, getting me to the boiling point. I started to shoot, first a small burst of cum that landed in her bush, then, even as she aimed at her blonde curls, a long streak that shot up onto her belly, some landing in her bush as well, then another, then a third, making white streaks across her pubes and lower abdomen. She kept stroking me slowly, gently, as more of my hot white goo blew into the patch of blonde between her thighs. Sandy smiled at me as I continued to spew ever diminishing blobs of semen onto her. Finally I was spent, and she let go of me licking the stray cum off her fingers. In a brief last effort to enjoy the confines of her sweet pussy, I poked the head of my cock inside her, the last little bit of leaking cum seeping into her.

She looked down, smiling at the hot, white mess she now was, gathering up the streaks of sperm that had landed on her belly, then dipped two fingers inside her twat, getting the little bit of cum I had put inside her. "Mmmmm, love your cum," she said, licking her fingers again, and kissing me. "I did want a little inside me," she kissed me again. I pulled away from her, looking at the cum spattered bush I had made. Sandy looked up at me, and started buttoning her skirt back up, leaving the last two buttons undone, as they were when she arrived. I knew I'd spend the rest of the day thinking of her walking around with my sperm soaking into her hair, no clean up, no panties. I might have to meet her for dinner later!!

I pulled my jeans up, tucking my still half mast cock inside, as Sandy reached to the front to get her bra. I watched as she pulled her sweater off, enjoying the sight of her swaying tits as she got her bra back on, and then her sweater. We went into get lunch, and all I could think of was that Sandy was standing there next to me, no panties, covered in my cum. She just smiled at me, then leaned over and whispered. "I can feel your cum drying in my bush. It's so hot." She looked around, and kissed me quickly on the cheek.

"You know that's all I can think of right now, right??"

Sandy smiled at me again, "Yup!!"

"You're driving me crazy."

"I know," she said, patting my ass. "I might stop over on the way home. My husband won't be back til late. I might need refreshing by then."

We sat and enjoyed our lunch, now a bit rushed since she had to get back to work, I got up a couple of times for napkins and condiments, Sandy not missing the chance to tease me with her cum splashed bare pussy. It was going to be a long afternoon.

Around 6:15 I got a text. "What are you doing for dinner??"

"I don't know, but I know what I'm having for dessert!!" I replied, along with an emoji blowing a kiss. Twenty minutes later, Sandy was in my driveway, flashing her bare pussy at me while she handed me a bag of Chinese from her pick up. Ten minutes after that, we were in my dining room, on one of the chairs, her skirt unbuttoned except for the top two buttons, my pants around my ankles, as she rode me while I played with her braless tits through her sweater. When we were done, she went into the kitchen to get some silverware and glasses, and I got to see what had been distracting me all afternoon: her skirt riding up as she reached into the cabinet for the glasses, a streak of my cum sliding down her left thigh, past her knee, and down her calf. She turned to me and smiled.

"What do you think??"

"I think if you were my wife, you'd look like you do right now, an awful lot."

Sandy smiled wider, and blew me a kiss. "I'm not your wife, and I still think this will happen an awful lot!!" With that, she gathered up some of the cum on her leg, and licked her fingers. "Mmmm.....I think we need to do this a lot more."

I went into the kitchen, taking her in my arms, kissing her deeply. "I think we do, too."

"Maybe we'll even have dinner before dessert," I suggested.

"Oh, where's the fun in that??" said Sandy, kissing me again. We did enjoy our dinner, and many more following. And, oh, those desserts!!