Thankful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," said Sandy, feeling the sloppiness of my cum inside her. "I think you set a record." She let out a sharp sigh. "I don't think I've ever been this full." I was starting to flag, and soon slipped out of Sandy. I rolled onto my side next to her, as my cum started to spill back out of her, a long, thick, white stream that rolled out of her and down her ass onto the bed. She just lay there, her legs spread, cum dripping from her, her bush wet and tangled, her thighs coated in semen. She was beautiful. I leaned to her and kissed her, and told her so.

Sandy smiled, "Thanks. I feel...beautiful. I've never been made love to so wonderfully, so thoroughly...so beautifully, so lovingly." She kissed me.

"So much that you're begging your lover to put a baby in you??" I asked, despite fearing it might spoil the mood.

Sandy smiled, then laughed. "Yeah, I was caught up in the moment. "Don't worry, it won't happen. I'm 51, going to be 52 in November. I'm past that," she feigned wiping off her brow in relief, 'thankfully."

I laughed. "It didn't scare me. I thought it might be the heat of passion speaking. But if it did happen, it would not be the worst thing. Talk about a date night to remember!! Speaking of which," I added, "Let's get the Bailey's."

Sandy laughed as I got up to get the now chilled bottle-I'd put it in the mini fridge in the room when we arrived.

"Yeah, that would stay with me forever!!" She got a serious look on her face. "If making love to you meant having a baby with you, I'd do it. I'd have your baby." She kissed me. "I would..." her voice trailed off, and her eyes got dreamy. She snuggled up to me. "This was wonderful. I feel so relaxed, so loved right now." She kissed me, softly, lovingly, deeply. She looked at me as if she wanted to say something, but a brief frown came over her pretty face.

I kissed her, then got up and poured Bailey's into two of the paper cups they give you for coffee, bringing them to the bed, handing one to Sandy.

"Here's to my dream date, one I never expected to have," I raised the cup.

Sandy smiled. "Here's to date night with a good friend, one who's always there for me when I need him," She raised her cup, and we drank. She got a pensive look on her face.

"OK??" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, softly. "I just....." I looked at her questioningly. "Just...." I could see she was struggling with something inside herself. "I dunno, I guess, after all the times we've been together, it was mostly sex, but if I hadn't already liked you, it would not have happened; this was so explosive, so much more intense," she sighed, "I just now realized I might be..." I looked into her eyes. "Might be falling for you, a lot more than I should." She kissed me, a short but sweet kiss, then looked at me, her eyes searching.

I kissed her back. "Yeah, I've been feeling that too. I could tell from the way we've been reacting to each other tonight that even though this started as a way to get some relief from a husband who was inattentive, it's become a much more emotional encounter. It has indeed been wonderful. But we have to be careful, or this whole thing could blow up on us. And you have a lot to lose." I kissed Sandy again.

"Yeah, you're right. And I have to be careful not to get lost in you, as appealing as that is." She kissed me. "But it's fun while it's happening. I just have to guard myself so it doesn't wreck my marriage."

"Maybe you and Jeff have to have a heart to heart at some point. I wouldn't let on about this," I said, waving my arm toward the rest of the room. "But you are going to have to work some things out. If this has to stop as a result, much as I'd hate that, I'd understand." I kissed Sandy on the forehead.

Sandy took my right hand in her left, our fingers entwining. "No matter how this plays out, just remember, I'll always love you..." I saw her eyes get watery. It hit me then how much she was really falling for me.

I squeezed her hand. "And I'll always love you, too."

It was now pushing 11 PM, and Sandy had set a 6 AM alarm for the next morning, since she'd have to get up, get cleaned up, and then drive 40 minutes to work. We drifted off to sleep holding each other. At some point, I turned out the light, and held her in the darkness, savoring the moment. This was a wonderful night for me as well. I'd never expected the closeness Sandy and I reached, much more than I ever thought we'd get, considering this all started as a chance meeting, then more by design, though still a series of hook ups. Despite all attempts to avoid it, I was falling for her, and she for me. Wonderful as it was, we both knew it was an impossible situation.

We slept well, and I woke up to the alarm on Sandy's phone, to find she was curled up behind me, her arm over me. Her left hand was on my chest, and I could not help but notice her rings missing from it. After last night, it was a nice feeling, but I also knew that there would be some kind of reckoning in her life fairly soon, if only to set her situation right. But we were going to make the most of it til then. Sandy stirred, her fingers playing on my chest for a moment, as she woke groggily.

"Mmm, love that chest," she said, cheerfully. "I could wake up to this every day!!" She kissed my shoulder. I squeezed her hand and turned to her, taking in what I could see of her naked body next to mine.

"I wouldn't mind starting my day with this, either," I said, giving her left tit a squeeze, making her giggle. We shared a quick kiss, then got up to do our usual morning routines. After we both peed and brushed, we shared a more lingering kiss, and soon I was on my back on the bed, Sandy over me, sucking my cock as a daybreaker. I moved her hips up toward me, getting her in position so

i could eat her from below, making a nice 69 breakfast for us. She was hesitant at first, not wanting to get into another intense love making session(well, she did, but there wasn't time) and then being late for work. I promised her, we'd go down on each other til we came, then share a shower. We'd still have time for breakfast, since it was early, and she didn't have to be in til 8:30.

I got Sandy into position, and took a good lick up her outer labia,quickly revealing her inner lips. They were still a dark pink and slightly swollen from the previous night's action. I licked gently, making Sandy start.

"Go easy back there. I'm a bit tender. I had a date last night, he worked me over pretty good," she said, looking back over her shoulder, smiling.

"Don't you hate when a guy leaves you raw and wet like that??" I teased.

"No!!" Sandy exclaimed, laughing. "I wish it happened more."

"Maybe you just need more of the right kind of guy."

"You may be on to something. I think I might have found him." She smiled, and gave my cock another lick. "I think I'll reward him with a good cock sucking before I go to work some morning."

"I'm sure he'd like that," I replied, as Sandy returned to doing exactly that. I went back to my eager cunt licking, and we soon had each other at the brink. I pushed my tongue in deep, holding her ass, licking in and out, up and down, side to side. Sandy screamed, and almost drowned me with pussy juice as she came mightily. She let go of my cock for a few moments as she came, then, when she'd regained enough sense to go back to her task, took me in her mouth again.

"I'm going to swallow all your cum," she said, deep throating me, her nose going all the way to my balls, then pulling off. She repeated the move, then did it again.

"Gonna cum, Sandy."

She pulled off a moment. "All of it. I want all of it. Let it go, I want to taste you." That was all I needed, and she went down on me again, and I blasted her mouth full of sperm. She wasn't kidding about getting all of it. She didn't miss a beat, and didn't lose a drop. We'd gone down on each other every time we met, but it was almost always foreplay, at least her going down on me, since I always wanted to cum in her pussy, something she desired as well. But this was intense. I had no idea what I was missing. I could see a lot more of these date nights in our future.

Sandy licked her lips, and kissed me. "Gotta get moving, long way to go this morning." I chuckled at her sudden burst of efficiency.

"That's the trouble with jobs. They really drag on your sex life."

"Don't I know," said Sandy, slightly sarcastically. "Ask my husband!!" We laughed at the idea that his was suffering from a case of over work, even if ours wasn't. We got in the shower, taking turns lathering each other up, and were soon down at the breakfast tables chowing down on premade egg patties and sausage, and it was off to home. Sandy dropped me at Wal Mart, leaving me with a nice, long kiss as we parted. I hoped none of our neighbors was out early enough to see this display of inappropriate affection. I got in my car and headed home.

I texted Sandy later to see about lunch, but her husband beat me to it. I, of course, had to defer. Apparently, he was waiting for her in the parking lot where she worked, not too thrilled that she had not come home the previous night. "I'll tell you later," she texted me. I'm sure there was a story.

I heard nothing from Sandy for a couple of days. I didn't think anything of it, since we'd often go several days without talking to each other, though in this case, I was getting anxious to hear how things had turned out with her husband. I figured she had not confessed her sins to him-confession may be good for the soul, but it's no good for anything else, especially guys who are banging someone's wife-since Jeff had not come over to my house heavily armed looking for me, but I was still getting antsy by the third day. I realized that Sandy had probably had a "Come to Jesus" conversation with him, and it might be a while til we could talk without raising suspicion. I did note them leaving the house together at least two evenings after she got home from work, which explained her absence a little.

I finally got some relief the middle of the next week. I had an early appointment, and was getting ready to get out of the house around 7:30, and was out in the driveway stowing some things in the car. I was just in time to catch Sandy taking a morning walk. She waved, and said to join her, which I gladly did.

"So....how'd things go??" A loaded question for sure.

Sandy sighed, and looked at me. "Better than I expected," she said, looking at me. "When Jeff was in the parking lot at my job, I thought, 'oh crap, he knows something.' I had no idea if he had followed us, or if someone had seen us and told, or he was just pissed that I had left in a huff and not come home. I was sure he'd accuse me of hooking up with someone while I was out, since I had not come home."

"I'm going to guess he is still unaware of our little get together, since he didn't come over with weapons," I teased Sandy.

She let out a nervous laugh. "No, nothing like that at all, thankfully. He was a bit put out that I had not come home, especially since I was rather short with him when I left. The funny thing is, when we had the original conversation, when he told me he couldn't take the time with me, I had no intention of staying out. I was just going to go to a nice dinner somewhere, and stew on things."

"Until I was getting the mail...."

"Yeah," said Sandy, laughing. "It was the perfect storm of revenge and opportunity. I was going to go home and give him another shot at a dinner date, maybe even plead with him about it. But when I saw you, I thought of the times we'd been together, and thought, I bet you'd jump at the chance to take me out, or have me take you out, if I offered."

"Well, I had mentioned a date with you would be a dream come true."

Sandy sighed again, and looked at me. She took my hand, now that we were out of sight of our houses. "I hadn't expected it would turn out as it did....well, I did, I mean I had a feeling it would wind up with us screwing with abandon somewhere, probably my back seat..."

"That part came true," I interjected.

Sandy smiled. "Yeah, it did." She squeezed my hand. "But the hotel, and the way you made love to me, was beyond anything I could have hoped for. That was just intense." She squeezed my hand tighter. "I mean, off the hook." She looked around quickly, and gave me a fast kiss. "It turned into a dream date for me, too," she said, again giving me a quick kiss.

"So, anyway, he was a little annoyed that I had not come home. He didn't get stupid about it, though. I expected accusations of picking up a guy in town and spending the night, but I think he realized after I left, that I was really hurt by the rejection. I mean, we'd planned this a while ago, and he knows how much these 'dates' mean. It's one way we can reconnect, especially since his job is stressful, and I know he's under a lot of pressure. What really sent me over the edge about this time was that he knew I was looking forward to it, and he kept putting it off. After the third time, I was pissed, and decided I was taking a night to myself, and he could spend the time with his lap top. I might not have even gone that far, but this wasn't the first time he'd done this, which was really the kicker. He had to know I'd be really hurt."

"I hope he was at least a little apologetic..."

Sandy smiled. "He was. After his initial outburst about me staying out, he was pretty conciliatory. He apologized profusely, and even brought me flowers."

I laughed. "Somehow, I never saw you as the flowers and chocolates kind of girl," I teased.

"I'm not, usually. But there are times."

"Yeah, I get that. I'm not much on that kind of stuff, either, not that anyone ever gives me flowers."

Sandy laughed. "I'll remember that."

"No need. It wasn't a hint."

"Yeah, but still. I'm not a flowery kind of girl, but it's nice when someone makes the effort once in a while." Sandy smiled at me.

"So, now all is right with the world, the universe is back in harmony??"

Sandy laughed at the karmic reference. "For now. We had a couple of intense days of renewing ourselves. It was good." She looked at me a moment, then smiled. "But not nearly as good as the night we had!!" She squeezed my hand again.

"I'm glad you were able to work things out. I was afraid there was going to be some kind of meltdown, and you'd crash and burn. I was hoping I'd get to see you for lunch the day after our date. I couldn't get the idea of you in that jeans skirt out of my head, sitting at your desk with no panties..." Now I squeezed Sandy's hand. She smiled at the idea.

"It would have been a treat. I actually didn't wear any. I didn't go home after I dropped you off, I went straight to work. I was hoping you'd call me later, which you did, only husband beat you to it!!" Sandy said with a laugh.

"So he got to enjoy your naked charms. I was hoping for lunch, and after we'd either come back here, or have a round in your truck." Sandy looked at me, the look on her face curious as to what i had in mind. "I was going to either flood you again, and send you back to work with a messy twat, so you could sit at your desk and drip all afternoon," I said, Sandy giving me a look that said 'I would have enjoyed that!!' But then I thought, that might be a bit of a problem, you leaking my cum all over your chair. So I thought it would be fun to ball you with your skirt on, then pull out and blow my wad all over those pretty blonde curls you're sporting between your lovely thighs, and let you spend the afternoon with your cum spattered pubes hiding under that short skirt."

Sandy looked over at me, a look of, 'yeah, I wish we could have done that!!' on her face. "As it turned out, it's probably just as well we didn't do that. After I got off work, we did finally have our 'date,' so it's a good thing I didn't get home smelling of cum, or worse, giving him sloppy seconds, after all the fuss I made over missing our date night."

"I take it he didn't think anything of you not wearing panties to work??"

"Nah," Sandy said dismissively. "I always do that on our date nights. He didn't question it, and I didn't mention it. Sometimes, better not to ask."

We were now coming around the corner on the last leg of our walk, the part where we'd come to my house and part ways. Sandy looked at me. "Ya know, I'm still thinking about your cum dripping from me while I'm at work. You have time for a quickie??"

"Ha ha," I laughed at the idea, after the conversation we'd just had. "Here I was thinking it would be a good idea for me to step away for a while, to let you and Jeff straighten things out."

Sandy stopped and smiled. "You're probably right, but the sex is too good," she said, raising her eyebrows.

I looked up and down the block, just in case someone was out early and watching. Nobody. "Let's go. I'll have you out in time for work." Sandy smiled and followed me into the house. We'd done this on numerous occasions, and we were both naked by the time we got back to my bedroom.

Sandy turned to me, kissed me, then let go and fell back onto the bed. She slid over, and I followed her, lying on my side facing her, and we kissed some more, while she stroked my rapidly expanding erection. When she had me fully hard, she rolled onto her back, her right leg bent at the knee, which allowed her now aroused pussy to open up. I was going to kneel in front of her, and give her a good licking for a warm up, but she pulled me over her, taking my cock in her hand, pushing it to her labia.

"Fuck me. Hard," she said urgently, and kissed me, hard. I pushed in firmly, and held a moment. She seemed a little slicker than usual. I suspected she and hubby had a recent date night, and he was inspired by the renewed interest his wife was showing following their make up after the recent date night debacle. I figured there was a lot of "make up" sex going on in her house, so I wasn't surprised. I started pumping into Sandy, my balls slapping on her ass with each stroke. She had put her feet firmly on the bed, her calves locked around mine for leverage, and was meeting me aggressively as we got into a pounding rhythm. She was able to alter her angle from under me, and I felt the different approaches as my cock hit different parts of her pussy, sometimes my pubic bone grinding into her clit, sometimes the head poking different places.

We went all of about three minutes, our parts hammering at each other. I was getting to the inevitable conclusion quickly. My cock swelled, and I pushed deep, poking Sandy's cervix. "Cumming, hun," I said, about to spew.

"Give it to me, baby," Sandy said, wrapping her legs around me. I let go, blasting her with ropes of cum. That set her off, and she came right behind me, almost a simultaneous orgasm. It was close enough for us, and we stayed together for a few minutes, she watching the clock, since she still had to get off to work.

She relaxed her legs, and I rolled off her, looking at her spread eagle on my bed. A moment later, a long, white stream escaped her gaping pussy, rolling down her right ass cheek to the sheet. She giggled from the tickling feel of my sperm dripping from her. She tried to gather it with a couple of fingers, pushing it back inside her, but was met by another blob following the first one.

Sandy smiled as she tried to recover the cum that was dripping out. "I want to keep that with me all day," she said, licking off her fingers. She stood, and reached for her panties. Another long drip of cum fell from her now closing cunt. She looked down at the floor. "What a mess I'm making. Cum on the rug, cum on your bed..."

"Don't worry, I have a washer and dryer. I'll get the sheets later." I looked at her moment. "Or maybe I'll just leave them on the bed, as a reminder of this morning's quickie." I smiled at her. "Wouldn't be the first time."