All Comments on 'Thanks for the Sub'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting3 months ago

4/5 I really like this. The premise and the descent are excellent. The slow fall and the insight into her mind and feelings are wonderful. My only disappointment was that there wasn't any actual sex. A subtle word early on, a throwaway "Geez V, I bet you'd eat me out for another pack." that teases and tempts and causes V to start having mild fantasies, eventually playing with herself. Eventually the foot scene happens, but the break doesn't yet. And she takes her down the rabbit hole a little deeper to eating A out before she breaks her.

I think I would have enjoyed it also if A hadn't asserted herself so quickly. Instead merely small teasing of V being so hooked. Maybe make V offer something of her own volition each time she wants more. A little "So what'll ya do to get the next pack? These things aren't free ya know." So first V offers money. But next time A says "You did that last time. Try something else." and through that and "Nah, that's boring." she starts manipulating her into more degrading, more submissive, and even more sexual "payments". Imagine the humiliation of not only having to do a degrading task, but having to come up with and actually suggest it, even to ASK to be allowed to do it in order to get more.

Maybe A even has "trouble" getting more. "I can only give you half a pack this time. I'm running low." Forcing V to come back more frequently. Eventually "I don't have any, but if you smell my neck, maybe that'll work." Now she's coming multiple times a day, and not even to get more cigs, but just to get a fix. Next she's having to smell A's chest, her legs, her feet, her crotch - which she finds is where the scent is strongest. A enjoys that. Allows her to do it repeatedly. Eventually V is coming in and asking to smell her.

One day A tells her to just wait - to just stand there. After several minutes, she finally lets V ask and then crawl under the desk. Imagine the humiliation. Eventually A says to just kneel while waiting to ask. Eventually V just comes in, kneels, waits until A acknowledges her, waves her permission and V crawls under the desk. Each time A is wearing something slightly more daring. What started as leggings turned into tights, then shorts, then a skirt, then a skirt with no panties, then maybe just a robe. Still V continues to plant her nose and sniff. Maybe while down there smelling A's crotch, getting a love tap to the top of her head "Quiet down there. You know I'm streaming. Nobody wants to hear your perverted sniffing on my stream."

Torn on whether to have A just put her hand on the back of V's head and rub her nose around A's clit to get herself off, eventually expecting V to do so herself? Or if it'd be better to verbally have A complain that while V is clearly getting off (sometimes loudly) to their arrangement, A isn't getting anything out of it, and make V offer to get her off. Either way, she starts eating A out for her "fix".

Either way, eventually V is simply kneeling by A all the time, just waiting to be of use. Sometimes ordered to get her a drink or a snack. Sometimes allowed to sniff her feet or even allowed to suck on her toes. Or - if V is really lucky - A pats her crotch and V is allowed to crawl forward and lick A to orgasm to get her strongest "fix".

Though sometimes A has other ... tasks for V to do. After all, without her law career, how else is V going to get money for A? Luckily, there are some really disgusting simps out there that will pay a LOT of money just to spend time with a close friend of A.

Sorry, this comment got away from me. It started being more for myself partway through the first paragraph. Consider your story inspiring! :)

Anyway, looking forward to reading more.

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

I gave it 5 stars. I was looking for a little licking when V was under the desk as you made mention earlier but wasn't to disappointed that it didn't happen. I wish you would not have said the end as I would have like another chapter showing how much further Annalise could have made V fall. good job here

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars, for sure. Well written & grippy & erotic.

Here's a tiny niggle ... near the end, "It's a mind-shattering shockwave, ripping through me, blasting away every remaining vestige of my personality". Pretty dramatic ... wow!

And yet, at the very end, "I know that in a way, I am just transforming a pre-existing habit of mine" - seems like there is something left of her personality after all?!

zena99zena993 months ago

5 Stars. A wonderful tale.

constantly_deniedconstantly_deniedabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed this. The Pavlovian like concept, where the dog connected the sound of a bell to the reward of food, Veronica is learning to worship feet (and hopefully other humiliations), to earn the "reward" of foot scent, beautiful. Plus the added bonus of making such things servile, subjugating, humiliating, is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...