Thanks for the Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I press my lips to her arch, and I feel a shiver run through me. My breathing is ragged, and I can feel myself getting wet between my legs. The sensation I'm experiencing is so foreign, so intense, that it scares me a little -- enthrallment and beguilement, made manifest, brought to life in the material world.

I continue to kiss, my lips moving up and down her foot, my tongue darting out to taste the skin. It's salty, and I can feel the texture of her skin on my tongue. The smell of the smoke and the foot are now one and the same, and I can't tell where one ends and the other begins.

As I kiss, Annalise's voice reaches me as if from far away. "Good girl," she says. "You're doing so well." It's like a reward, and I find myself pressing harder, kissing more fervently.

I take my time, savoring the fragrance, as Annalise's other foot continues to massage my scalp. The touch is soothing and comforting, and I feel myself relaxing under her touch. The warmth of her skin against my lips is intoxicating, and I can feel myself getting lost in the moment.

I kiss her foot with more intensity, my tongue darting out more frequently to taste her skin, almost like it's a secret transgression. The combination of her scent and taste is overwhelming, and I feel myself becoming more and more docile under her spell. Entranced. Broken. Subdued.

Annalise's foot moves again, and I can feel her toes curling around my chin. She pulls my face up, and I feel the derision in her gaze. "That's it," she whispers, sultrily. "Give in to me. Let me take care of you."

I lower my eyes with a desperate whimper, my tongue once more licking up every last drop of the rich fragrance. I feel her other foot move, pressing down harder on the back of my head, urging me on. I'm so consumed by the aroma that I barely register Annalise's words as she resumes talking.

"You're going to be my little doggie," she says, her voice low and sultry. "You'll obey me without question."

I'm too lost in the scent to even think about objecting. All I want is more of this fragrance, more of Annalise's feet. I lick and kiss with abandon, my entire world reduced to the honeyed scent of her skin.

"Good little law student," she coos. I moan softly, unable to resist the hypnotic pull of her words, the intoxicating scent of her skin. She's right, isn't she? I'm her addicted pet, her possession, completely and utterly mastered by the fragrance of her feet.

"Aww, but I thought you were the smarter one?" Annalise says in a mocking tone, while I eagerly lap up the fragrance from her feet. "The big shot up-and-comer, the model student? While I'm just a streamer with an army of simps, right? Well, look at us now. Who's the successful girl now? And who the simp?"

Still lapping at her feet, I consider how to respond. Her words are.. crushing something within me, the way you do when you turn a paper sheet into a ball and toss it in the trash. How can I deny her? How can I hold on to my dreams and my ambitions, when I'm behaving like a foot-sniffing servant?

"I'm sorry," I mumble, my voice muffled by her foot. "I didn't mean to.. I mean, I just.. God, your feet smell so good."

Annalise laughs, enjoying my sudden lack of coherence even more than my ministrations. "That's more like it. And you don't have to apologise... this suits me just fine, trust me. Just accept your place, little simp. You're going to be serving me from now on, in whatever way I see fit. And you're going to thank me for it, too."

I nod, my tongue still licking at her toes. I'm at a loss ffor words. I feel like my old self has been snuffed out like a candle, softly lulled to sleep like a prey, trapped in the constricting coils of a predator that's made of smoke..

I put more energy into my lapping, my tongue tracing the contours of Annalise's foot, feeling the smoothness of her skin against my tongue. Annalise's voice, just like the spiced honey I'm tasting, drips into my ear, mocking me, taunting me. I know she's right, but I can't stop I need this, I need her.

"You've always looked down on me so much," Annalise continues, and I can hear the cathartic triumph in her voice. "And look at you now. Quite literally being brought to heel like a dog."

The words sting, and send a strange vibration right down to my clit, which only makes me lick all the faster, like an eager dog. I'm too far gone, too addicted, too utterly defeated. She's breathing heavier, and I know that she's enjoying this. That's what's important.

She's so right. I've always felt superior to her, and now here I am, licking her feet like an obedient pet. Is there a greater personal defeat than this?

Annalise's foot moves again, and I follow it with my tongue, eager to please her. She continues to talk, her voice a low, hypnotic murmur that only adds to my dazed state. "You know what, V?" she says. "You're sooo much better at this than you ever were at being a law student. When it comes to being a foot warmer, oh! It's your calling."

I can't help but nod. I should protest being objectified and demeaned like this, and my brain may protest feebly, but it's a losing fight. The fearsome arousal building within me speaks to a different truth... and the clouding, enveloping fragrance will soon smother every last bit of pushback, I think.

The thought should terrify me.

Instead.. I lean in, moaning and whimpering. I eagerly and instinctively wrap my lips around her big toe, sucking gently and swirling my tongue around it. The taste and scent of her foot overwhelm me, and I feel myself getting lost in the sensation.

I start to suck, drawing in the addictive taste, putting every ounce of worship I'm capable of into my lips and tongue, like the rest of my body is just an appendage of this one organ meant to make my conqueror feel good.

"You like being my little foot-sucking simp, don't you?" Annalise taunts, and I can't even form words to respond, so I just keep sucking, my mouth working eagerly.

"You're going to be my stupid, dumb, servile foot addict," she continues, her voice a low murmur. "You're going to do everything I say, whenever I say it. You're going to be my personal maid, my obedient little slave. And you're going to do it all for the privilege of worshiping my feet."

Her words make me feel dizzy. I put even more enthusiasm into my ministrations, and the thought crosses my mind that this is just like fellating a cock. The way my lips glide up and down, and my tongue swirls around her toes, is just unmistakable: like I'm performing oral sex on her foot.

Annalise seems to sense my thoughts because she chuckles and says, "What's the matter, V? Thinking dirty thoughts in that simple little head?"

I feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment, but the scent and the feel of Annalise's foot in my mouth is too overwhelming to resist. I continue to suck on her toes, relishing in the sweet, spicy fragrance that has become my addiction.

Annalise continues to talk, her words blending with the hypnotic taste enveloping my tongue. "You're nothing but a foot slut. I can't believe you ever thought you amounted to anything in life. You're a pathetic fucking loser, V, you know that?"

I nod my head, my mouth still filled with her toes.

"You're a natural at this," Annalise purrs. "Maybe you were meant to be a foot worshipper all along, and you just didn't know it."

The words send shivers down my spine. It's a strange mix of embarrassment and excitement, as I keep descending down and down the spiral. I sense her toes curling in pleasure inside my mouth, and she lets out a low moan. "That's it, Veronica. Keep going. Show me what a good student you are."

Oh God. Her words cut deep, and while I never thought I'd ever say this about arousal, this is.. devastating. It overwhelms my boundaries, makes me feel diminished and claimed and outmatched in the best way possible.

The scent of Annalise's feet fills my nostrils, and I can feel myself getting lost in the sensations of my mouth acting as her foot holster. Maybe this is what I was always meant to do in life.

Then, Annalise hooks her other foot behind my neck. Then, without warning, the foot I'm worshipping starts pushing deeper into my mouth. Annalise begins to thrust it back and forth.

My cheeks redden even further. She's, uh, facefucking me with her foot.

"No more thoughts for you, Veronica. Just fuck your face on my toes until alllll the thoughts go away."

I moan sluttily in response, as the pace of her thrusting begins to increase. "You're going to give up all the thoughts," Annalise tells me, her voice dripping with condescension, "throw out all the textbooks. After all, a maid doesn't need a law degree anyway."

The words cut through my haze.

"Mmmphh!!!" I moan in alarm, as Annalise continues to use my mouth for her own pleasure. "Gnnhh pphhh!!" I half-mumble, half-shout, my words muffled by her foot.

"Hahahaha! Oh my God that's priceless," Annalise says, laughing. "Do that again!"

"Mwy fhtudiefh," I mumble dejectedly around her foot, which elicits another round of laughter from her.

"Your studies?" She asks. "Sweetie, you're not smart enough to graduate. You're just a dumb little foot slut who needs to be put in her place. You'll be staying right here during all my streams, while I make tons and tons of money. Isn't that just adorable?"

A single tear rolls down my cheek. But it pales, in comparison to the slick heat between my thighs, to the stimulation I feel, even with no direct touch... As she continues to facefuck me with her foot, I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. It's an intense, overwhelming sensation, and I know that I'm about to lose control completely.

Annalise's foot relentlessly pumps my throat, driving my face up and down, hitting me harder and harder, making me gag and choke, the smoke in her exhales pushing me to the brink of passing out. Every time I think she's going to stop, she forces me deeper, pushing me to take more, until I'm taking all of her toes, sliding them in and out of my throat, my eyes watering uncontrollably.

"You're nothing now, Veronica," Annalise sneers, her voice laced with mocking pleasure. "Just a pathetic, obedient object, good only for warming and supporting and cleaning feet."

"Mmmpphh," I mumble, but it's a subdued one this time, a near-animalistic call more befitting of my new and reduced status as her pet. I feel the last remnants of my old identity and autonomy crumble away, as the pleasure of defeat swells within me. I'm nothing but a toy for her, a plaything to use as she pleases. I'm humiliated and diminished, but also incredibly aroused.

That's the thing with addicts. They're stupid.

I'm too dumb to keep studying. I should be grateful that Annalise's going to look after me, to earn so much money that she can afford to spend a few to feed and house me. And to keep me here where I belong, for good measure.

Her foot plunges deeper and I gag and choke frantically, my eyes going watery. I marvel at the fact that I am being literally throatfucked by my roommate, and taking it like a foot bitch.

"You'll serve me and only me, won't you?" Annalise continues, "You'll clean my house, my feet, my body. You'll give up your career, your dreams, your future, and whatever else I demand of you. You'll do it all with a smile on your face, knowing that you're just a foot-fucking slut for me."

Her words land like a punch, each one hitting me deeper than the last. I feel the heat and shame of her words radiating through my body, mixed with an intense arousal that is fueled by them. Amplified by them. Devotion courses through me like an electrical current.

I am nothing but a vessel for her pleasure, a receptacle for her desires. Her words are like a branding iron searing into my mind, imprinting themselves onto my very being.

The experience seems to go on forever, my throat sore and raw from the relentless pounding. And then, suddenly, I feel it. A wave of pleasure, building and building until it crashes over me, leaving me shuddering and gasping for breath. It's like nothing I've ever felt before, a complete and total surrender of my will.

My body convulses with pleasure as I teeter on the brink of an orgasm, my mind consumed by the fragrance and Annalise's domination. I look up at her, feeling completely subjugated, willing to do anything she asks of me.

That's when I reach the edge.

The climax is devastating, rippling across me in pulses, as my body shudders and convulses. It's a mind-shattering shockwave, ripping through me, blasting away every remaining vestige of my personality. I gasp for air, my eyes rolling back into my skull as I feel something fundamental shift within me. In the wake of the ripple, of the shock, of the impact, there is nothing left.

The smoke is free to wander my empty mind.

I lose my balance and tumble to the ground. As I lie there, trembling and panting, I look up at Annalise. She looks so larger than life from down here, over-awing, worthy of reverence. She is my goddess, my queen, my everything. I'm completely and utterly hers, and now I know - I wouldn't have it any other way.

She really is going to be earning a pile of cash, while sitting atop me. I'll stay there, safely tucked away under the desk, a little piece of furniture, always horny, always dumb, always addicted. And always hers.

That's the true, revelatory totality of her victory over me. Because as I contemplate this image of slavish relegation, I know that in a way, I am just transforming a pre-existing habit of mine..

I'm envisioning my future.

THE END