Thanks, Hal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I don't know what to say."

He said 'Say thank you darling Hal' would be lovely so she said that and said she'd love to go to France as part of his team.

He thought it was a great idea when she suggested he get Della, his director of marketing, to meet her somewhere for lunch to get to know Augustine because that would make Della more relaxed about being thumped against the headboard when someone else was in the two-bedroom suite. Della could also brief her about the convention.

When the call finished, Augustine returned to her apartment and broke her rule about not drinking alone and made half a jug of Martini mix and then connected to the Internet to learn about the community of Cannes and its surrounding area. She felt excited about the prospect of going to one of the world's premiere boat shows in such an exotic setting. Hal was giving her a great opportunity and she promised herself to seize it with both hands.

At the restaurant filled mostly by males Augustine scarcely noticed the staring males because they always were at it, no matter what she wore. She was determined not to out-dress Della Brandon so wore a white shirt tucked carelessly into tight light blue jeans, tied her hair back severely and her intensely blue eyes behind very dark shades and the lipstick was unnoticeable pink. The high heel booties pushed her beyond the six-foot threshold so she did not expect to go completely unnoticed.

A gorgeous redhead at one of the premium tables stood and waved so Augustine negotiated the meatheads at the crushed together tables wondering if her breasts were hanging out, such was the attention she was attracting. Oh God, she thought -- big mistake as women who dress down were considered obtainable.

"Augustine?" smiled the redhead and received the reply, "Hi Della."

Della kissed her on both cheeks and laughed, "We may as well practice for France" and held so position, so Augustine followed the charming routine and told her host her perfume was heavenly, drawing an appreciative smile and was invited to order anything.

Augustine ordered a Champagne Rita and when Della learned it contained Tequila, lime and Triple Sec she increased the order to two. The two women bonded immediately, Della being two years older at thirty-eight.

"You are aware of what capacity I will be traveling?" Della asked.

"Director of marketing, how could it be anything else?"

Della looked confused until Augustine smiled and whispered. "Never fear Della, your secret is safe with me. An adventuresome girl benefits by breaking out at times."

Della clutched Augustine's forearm excitedly.

"Hal said he's known you for almost ten years and said you were lovely, charming and utterly discreet. "Have you and Hal ever...you know?"

"I'm discreet, remember," Augustine giggled and Della let go Augustine's arm to place her hand over her mouth to stifle her shriek of laughter.

The long flight to France was broken by a 4-hour stopover in Dubai where Hal took an airport hotel room. Della and Hal spent most of the time banging, with Augustine sitting with her back to them, listening to the noisy squelching of body fluids and their ridiculous babyish cooing to each other.

The in-flight periods when Hal was working on his laptop appealed to Augustine because she and Della, lying together, had interesting chats and twice Della fingered her off to make up for Augustine missing out, as she smiled, 'on the real thing'.

"When we bed down at the convention hotel, I'll suggest to Hal that he invite you to join us."

"Oh, I couldn't do that; it sounds so filthy."

"You lying cunt, it's every woman's dream."

Smothering her giggling, Augustine whispered: "If I'm the lying cunt, you're the filthy cunt."

They kissed very deeply, and wetly, with Della managing to push four fingers into her a little younger friend.

On that first night in Cannes, when Hal and his two companions returned to the 2-bedroom suite after the dinner that followed the cocktail party that launched the convention, the three of them decided to have more drinks and enter the spa pool on the balcony.

Three-way sex wasn't even discussed.

After the first of two bottles of champagne had been consumed, Hal stood and stepped out of his underpants and stroking his erection announced, "Look what I have for your ladies."

He sat and Della and Augustine went down on him in unison, making Hal lay back smirking as if he were an Emperor of France being feted appropriately for his birthright.

The next day, the women went shopping, with Augustine beginning to buy an updated wardrobe, using the $US10,000 that Hal had given her.

She was attractively dressed in tight black and gold that evening and a guy introduced himself and said to her hi, he understood she also was from Sydney.

"Yes, I'm Hal Freeman's half-sister," Augustine lied. "He brought me along to provide day company for his new, err, associate."

"You mean his new fuck, I presume. Excuse my French."

"That's okay as it's actually a polite way of describing it."

Anthony laughed and asked Augustine could she introduced him to Hal regarding future business. He was aware that Hal was a big-time property redeveloper."

"Of course."

"Um, can I ask you something intimate without you losing it?"

"Of course. Shoot."

"I find you very attractive. I have my wife here with me and she's going to the States for two months with her mother soon after we get back home. I'll move into a hotel in the city centre for that time to free myself from the fucking traffic congestion that half-kills me each day going the 48 miles from the city centre where we live. I'm hitting on you to ask that you live with me for some or all of those eight weeks."

Augustine waiting for 10 seconds before replying.

"I'm available Anthony and the invitation appeals and I guess you know something about me."

"Yes, as I used to do business with Arnold prior to him skipping the country with your virtual school-girl successor."

Augustine laughed and said the bitch was actually 10 years older than she looked in those Sunday newspaper photos.

"Anthony, I suggest we have a couple of days somewhere as a trial."

"You could move in with me tomorrow. My wife is leaving around midday to fly to London to catch up with three of her former English university girl-fiends. She'll be away two nights."'

"Great, join us for lunch tomorrow and I'll introduce you to Hal and Della. Keep your eyes off Della as those two are a fairly new pairing. Do I introduce you as Anthony or Tony?"

"Anthony is preferable."

"Understood, and in compensation for being asked not to eye Della, you may eye my tits."

He laughed and said and he'd eye her face and her figure, that she was an all-round great package.

"Why will your wife be away for two months?"

"She and her mother are booked to have face-lifts and other cosmetic surgeries that are not done simultaneously. I was against it but was told to go and bury my head."

"Oh, dear."

"Yes, quite."

When Anthony walked off, Augustine thought there goes an unhappy fellow. She could be in with a chance with him. She'd give him up to eight weeks fucking and then if he wanted more, he'd have guarantee a wedding date if she liked him enough and he had some sort of marital contract that would prevent his beauty-focused wife from stripping him big-time of assets in a divorce.

She had her long-term future to secure. Men had to understand that being free to fuck her came at a price and that she was entitled to security. She sensed that Anthony really liked having sex and has already indicated he wanted a package of top-shelf quality. She had much to offer and much to learn about him and his situation.

Thinking of this possible great opportunity, she whispered, "Thanks, Hal."

The End


12