Thanks taking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind flashed with images of her kneeling on the pillow pleasuring him. Feeling him thrust deep in her throat. His hands controlling her head as his hips thrust. Her mouth began to water at the thought of his taste.

He walked back over to her and took her hands. She was led over to the blanket then turned to face away from him. He kissed her neck as he wrapped his arms around her tummy. He could feel her moans as he pressed his body to hers.

He kept kissing her as he unfastened her pants and lowered them to the ground. Her panties were so wet, they left a line down her inner thighs causing her to shiver. He patted her cheeks, placing a hand on her shoulder he had her kneel on the pillow.

His hand on her shoulder urged her forward so that her hands were resting on the stope. He trailed his hand from her shoulder, down her back and stopping on her bottom. His fingernails slightly scratching her back causing a full body shiver once again. She received a few light pats then a firm squeeze. His deep and slow breathing was all she could hear other than the slight patting sound of his hand landed on her bottom.

"Touch yourself." She heard him say.

She reached back and slid a finger between her swollen lips. Her wetness covered her hand as she began to circle her clit.

After removing his pants and underwear, he kneeled behind her and leaned back on his heels and watched her.

"Arch your back love and slide a finger in. I want you to cum for me."

She obeyed.

After her first orgasm she felt him touch her again. His finger was very wet and slippery as he rubbed and fingered her tight butthole. Her rubbing increased in intensity as he began to insert his finger. She was amazed at how she could feel the pressure and stretch but no pain. She would hear him open a lid then feel his finger slide with ease as the lube coated his finger once again.

She began to rock back into him, pressing his finger in her deeper. They had never played this way before and he was pleased at her response.

"I"

moan

"Have never. ohhhhh."

moan

"Done this before." She said as she shuddered with another orgasm.

"You are a good girl." He growled. Causing her to renew her rubbing and thrusting her fingers inside of her dripping hole.

He gently removed his finger causing her to moan yet again.

"Please, that felt so good." Her voice echoed off of the walls, up the raise and back down to them. "Please Sir, please."

She heard him snap the lid to the lube then felt his finger rubbing her pucker once again. Instead of his firm finger entering her she felt a little more pressure and stretch and something much softer enter her.

She was excited and surprised at the new feeling. She was excited because she had never tried anal before. Her surprise was at the feeling of him in her. She thought his head would stretch her more when he entered. There was a little discomfort but he had used a lot of lube and entered slowly.

The image she saw in her mind of his head penetrating her made her clit harden and swell even more as she felt herself drip on her hand.

Then. He began to stroke himself.

That was when she realized that he was not fully hard when he entered her. Somehow he was able to stay soft as she rubbed herself and reached orgasm.

The more his hand pulled and tugged on his shaft, the more she felt the stretch of his thickening head inside of her. She leaned back slightly and felt him also pull back.

"No baby. We are not ready for that." His voice was gruff yet comforting.

She held her place as she synchronized her finger movements with his hand.

The primal rumble that escaped his chest caused her to leap from the highest Mesa into a warm bed of pillowy clouds. His liquid soul filled her as he continued to rub and gently thrust.

She collapsed on her side. He laid down beside her and pulled her curled body into his. She relaxed into him when his arm was wrapped around her.

They awakened about 30 minutes later. She turned to him and smiled.

"We should head back to the house you know. I need to help mom start making the food for Thanksgiving tomorrow."

"I know." He said as he climbed on top of her. "But, right now I am more into Thanks-taking. I am not finished."


12