All Comments on 'Thanks, That Was Fun... Ch. 02'

by RenegadeBelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loving it

wow keep it coming....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spicy!!

This story is EXCELLENT! I really like your style of writing and I absolutely love the characters and plot development. I can't wait for the next installment (please some more description!!)I will be eagerly awaiting more. Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very interesting and start of a good love story

I think he has been smitten, I wonder if she has the same feelings. Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FUN READ, both Chapters! THANK YOU! I have to agree with the others; well drawn characters.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, you've got me roped in. But I've also got this bad feeling that I'm going to regret it. Looking at the comments, some of them go back to 13 years ago. Then I look at the by-line of the story and it says 4 items published and 13 followers. 🙄 With your installments running one and two pages respectively, that is foreshadowing for what I have started calling an "Orphan Story". That's a story started by an author (parent giving birth to it) who then abandons it unfinished. I REALLY hope that this is not the case here, but we shall RAFO (read and find out). 5/5 for this excellent installment that does a decent job of building your characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous