All Comments on 'Thanks, That Was Fun... Ch. 03'

by RenegadeBelle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just started this today...

and read all three parts. It is a wonderful read so far and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Love this story.....

can't wait for the next chapter. Terrific story and believable three dimensional characters. Wonderful writing. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story!

I check every day for updates!

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatover 14 years ago
Love it!

I just read all three chapters, and have to tell you, I LOVE IT! I hope you post more soon!

Great job!

unfairplayunfairplayover 14 years ago
Awesome!!

Beautifully written with truly engaging characters!! I cannot wait for more...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well done ,beautifully written

It's like an old love story of the 50's. A great start and I hope it won't be long to read the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agreed

It is excellent writing, but I think it is much more 2000s than 1950s. Supported by three best friends, one of which is male, young woman gets soused to forget cheating boy friend, stumbles into lap of very attractive male, drags (accompanied by her friends) him home to her bed, and then neither one can forget the other after that night - those actions are very 2000ish, NOT at all 1950s. A good, interesting story line. Thanks, it is fun.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderalmost 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this well crafted and delivered story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Like we didn't see that coming from a mile away when you revealed that the first venue was double booked. 😆

I still gave you a 5/5 in spite of the plethora of TYPE MISMATCH ERRORS littering this installment. For example, "cumulated" when you meant "culminated" or most recently "they grinned at the short woman DIRECTLY them to follow her"....right...I think that you meant to say "directing them to follow". But that's only two that I'm bothering to mention when I actually saw several more.

Only one more installment remains to be read. Like I said earlier, I hope that you found an excellent ending and it appears in the last piece of work that you did so long ago. But I'm feeling very confident that you abandoned this story leaving it unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous