Thanksgiving Game Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's past was a bit of a mystery to me. I knew Becky had been a bit of a rule breaker in high school and college, though I didn't have the details. By the time we met, she had settled down.

Becky referred to her school time as her 'lost years.' She didn't explain any further. Her ease at extracting her Dad's hidden alcohol suggested that it went beyond hoarding overdue library books and eschewing the handrails on escalators.

Becky took a swig straight from the bottle and gave me one, as well. The liquid burned nicely as it slipped down my throat. While I drank, Becky took out four tumblers and then we brought our prize out to the dining room.

Sierra had most of the components out and was paging through the instructions.

"Oh my God, this is hilarious," she said. Joey gave us both a look, as if asking us to control his girlfriend for him.

Becky responded by putting a glass in front of her brother and pouring him a drink.

"Um, thanks?" Joey said.

"I figured you'd need the support," Becky said, "I know you're not of age yet, but it is your birthday, after all. Just don't tell Mom and Dad."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," Joey said, looking pointedly at the perverted board game his girlfriend was paging through.

"Good point," Becky said. She poured all of us a drink and we sat down. I was facing Sierra. Becky was across from her brother.

We raised our glasses. "To horrifying discoveries," Becky said. We all took a sip, though I noticed my wife had more of a gulp.

"So, what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Oh my God, this game is such a mess," Sierra said, "But I think I've got it figured out. We each spin the wheel to move our pawn. Then we draw cards depending on the color we land on."

She pointed to a board that looked a bit like Candy Land. A winding, multicolored path through a strange, fantasy forest filled with faux-risque graphics. There were stylized 69s (the number, not the position) and very cartoonish pictures of people in retro underwear. At the top of the board, where the cartoon path ended, the word 'heaven' was written out in garish, bold gold type.

"Are we supposed to by dying at the end of this?" Joey asked, pointing at the graphic.

"I might die just thinking about our parents playing this," Becky said.

"Come on guys," Sierra said, "It isn't Thanksgiving unless you're playing a vaguely dirty board game that your sibling found hidden in your parents' house."

"I don't know about this," Joey said, taking a nervous gulp of his drink. His face went a bit flushed. I doubted he'd had much alcohol in his life, let alone something hard like scotch.

Honestly, though, I didn't blame him for being discombobulated. If I dared think about what was going on, I was fairly freaked out, as well. I was a mid-thirties, married man, sitting down to play a dirty game with two college kids, one of whom was my wife's brother. What exactly were we expecting to happen here?

But for all that Becky seemed out of sorts, she wasn't stopping anything. And Sierra, beautiful Sierra, seemed to think the whole thing was silly. And I knew that, though he might deny it, Joey didn't truly have an issue with this at all. So, all of us -- still mostly sober mind you -- talked ourselves into doing this thing that, in retrospect, seems like an obviously bad idea. Of course, by the time it was clear that we'd taken a wrong turn, we were too far gone to go back and undo it.

Sierra laid four decks onto the table: green, purple, yellow, and orange. She put the spinner in the middle and gave each of us a tiny pawn to put on the board. The pieces were small and made of tin. Like Monopoly pieces they were in different shapes, only these ones were supposed to be dirty. Mine was a tiny, silver-y, panty-covered butt.

Becky eyed her piece -- a little circumcised penis with a tiny bump on the bottom to symbolize balls -- like she expected it to jump up and bite her at any moment. I noticed she'd already finished her first glass and was pouring a second one. Joey saw what his sister was doing and quickly finished his own drink. Becky filled his glass after she was done doing hers.

"Slow down guys," I said.

"I'm playing a sexy board game with my husband and my brother," Becky said.

"You're right," I said, "Speed up guys."

"The game is not that sexy," Sierra said, "I mean, look at this thing. It's all PG-13 racy. I glanced at the cards and they're all silly stuff like kiss your partner on the bottom. That kind of thing. It's trying so hard to be horny, it actually makes me feel less aroused than before."

"Sounds like most of the guys I dated in high school," Becky said with a smirk. Both girls giggled.

And just like that, the game was on. We decided that, since it was her idea to play, Sierra should go first. The spinner told her to move three spaces, which put her pawn on a purple square. She picked up the matching colored card.

"Take off one piece of clothing," Sierra said, "Easy enough." She lifted off her pink sweater, revealing a pinstriped, white and blue blouse.

Moving around the table, it was Joey's turn next. He also spun a three and took a purple card.

"Take off one piece of clothing," he read, "OK." He reached down and took off a sock.

"Do both, babe," Sierra said, smiling coquettishly. Joey didn't argue, he just reached down and bared both his feet. If his sister was elfin, then Joey was a hobbit.

Becky was next. She hit a two, which was a yellow square. She held up the card and read it aloud. "Truth: when was the last time you masturbated." My petite blonde wife turned pinkish.

"That's a lot more than slipping off a sock," I said.

"When I was looking before, each of the decks had a theme," Sierra said, "Purple is clothing. Yellow is truths. The greens and oranges are different levels of dares. But, honestly, it was all pretty tame. As far as I can tell, this is as racy as it gets."

Looking at the board, most of the early squares were greens, purples, and yellows. But as the path went along, the colors changed too, to the point that it was almost all orange at the end. For a moment, I considered what Sierra thought 'tame' meant. But then Becky broke my concentration.

"Two days ago," she said, staring down at the table. No one needed to ask what she meant. Becky took another big swallow of scotch.

"How was it?" Sierra asked. That girl was going for trouble. I was about to argue that her question wasn't on the card, but my wife answered before I could.

"Eh," Becky said with a shrug.

I'll be honest, Becky and I had been going through a bit of a dry spell. Considering everything else going on in our lives, that shouldn't be so surprising. But I felt a little hurt by her admission. I mean, two days before I had been home and would have been more than willing to help out, as it were.

Sierra interrupted my thoughts to tell me it was my turn.

I spun a four, making me the first person to grab a green card.

"Taking the early lead," Sierra said.

"Drew was always the competitive one," Becky said. I shook my head at her and looked down at my card.

"Kiss your partner," the card said. I leaned over and kissed Becky on the cheek.

Sierra made puppy eyes at both of us. "So adorable," she said. Times like those, it was easy to remember that she was more than a decade younger than me. No matter how much her hot body might say otherwise.

For the next two rounds, not much happened. We took off innocuous clothing and did harmless stuff. The riskiest thing was when Becky had to kiss my crotch over my pants. And even that didn't feel sexy. Just strange.

On Becky's next turn, however, things got more interesting. She got a 'remove clothing' card, but had nothing to take off except her black, velvety dress. For the first time, someone would be showing serious skin.

"Oh man," Joey said, trying to appear embarrassed when Becky showed us the card.

His sister, however, did not pretend at any modesty. Instead, she calmly asked me to unzip her dress. I reached back, careful not to undo my handiwork from that morning. Becky stood up and lifted the outfit over her head.

My wife revealed her conservative, matching, cotton white bra and panties. She did a little pose, arms out, then sat back down. Becky had a nice body -- cute and compact. She was tiny all over, with little breasts that barely needed the bra. Her skin was pale and slightly pinkish in key places. She saw me checking her out and gave me a small smile.

"Still in love, so cute," Sierra said, playfully.

Joey made a show of covering his eyes.

"Oh, stop it," Becky said, "It's no more than a bikini."

Given permission, Joey gave his older sister a good look. The siblings both flushed at the same time, in the same way. It was adorable. Kind of.

I also lost a piece of clothing on my next turn, which meant slipping off my corduroy slacks. I was down to boxers and a dress shirt. I hoped no one noticed the bulge in my underwear and quickly sat back down.

"How far are we going with this?" I asked. Becky was down to her underwear and I was one piece of clothing behind. Joey was also in his t-shirt and boxers, while Sierra, disappointingly, had managed to stay mostly covered. Both her blouse and skirt remained.

"There aren't too many more purple squares," Sierra said, as if this addressed my question.

I gave my wife a serious stare. "Let's talk for a second," I said. I signaled with my head and Becky followed me into the kitchen. There was a pocket door, and I pulled it closed behind us.

Becky was in only her underwear. I wasn't far off from the same. Both of us stood in her parents' kitchen while another couple (including her brother) waited for us in the other room.

"This is weird, right?" I asked.

"It's just my dopey brother," Becky said, "It's fine." She looked a bit stumbly and I realized that maybe she'd had a bit more to drink than I'd thought.

"Look, I get that we've been fighting a lot lately," I said, "But I hope you know I support you, no matter what."

"It's fine," Becky said, "We're fine. Let's have fun." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then went back out to the dining room. I watched her go.

What exactly was I so worked up about? No one was naked. Everything had been lively, sure, but nothing untoward. I knew my problem: it was the unknown. What happened when we did take off more clothes? Or if the cards started asking for something more serious? But then, wasn't I being silly worrying about things that hadn't happened yet?

I forced myself to take a deep breath. It felt like one in the morning, but when I looked at the clock in the kitchen, it said the time was only 9:30. Things weren't as bad as I thought. Not yet.

"Everything OK?" Sierra asked me when I came back into the dining room. The curvy, young brunette seemed actually concerned, which was sweet.

"I poured you another glass," Becky said, and handed me my drink. I took a gulp and felt a bit better.

It was my spin next and, sure enough, I lost my shirt. I slowly undid the buttons, then tossed it aside. I've never been a muscle man, but I was slim with a bit of brown hair on my pecs. Becky gave an appreciative cheer when I bared my chest. Even better, Sierra gave me a sly little smile. But don't think I missed that both my wife and I were now in only our underwear.

The next two rounds balanced things out a little better.

While Becky and I got truths (she'd cheated on a geometry test in high school, I'd smoked pot a couple times in college), both Joey and Sierra lost their clothes. Joey had to take off his t-shirt. He was thin, almost scrawny, and his chest was covered in thick black hair.

But I barely noticed because I was still reeling from Sierra finally (finally!) showing some skin. The beautiful brunette had undone her blouse, revealing a bright red, plunge-style bra. Her breasts seemed even larger than I'd imagined. Full and fantastic. And I wasn't even seeing all of them. Sierra caught me staring -- hell how could she not? -- but instead of getting upset, she just gave me a grin.

Things got even better the next round. Becky had to play with her nipple for a minute (behind her bra, it was barely anything interesting), I had to admit that I had a crush on some girl at work (I wasn't going to mention Sierra in that moment. I wasn't that stupid), and Joey ended up standing on one leg and singing the Star-Spangled Banner (like I said, the game was weird).

But spectacular Sierra also lost her last piece of overwear, slipping her slim skirt down her long legs. She was wearing a pair of bright bikini briefs that matched her shining scarlet bra. Her panties kept everything covered, sadly, but seeing the shape of her thighs and butt was more than enough reward. I was suddenly very glad that Becky had guilted me into going to her parents' house for Thanksgiving.

Becky refilled our drinks while we got used to our new state of mostly undressed. Eyes went everywhere, examining everyone in detail. The scotch was running low, but my wife came back with another bottle, this time gin, and made sure we were all well lubricated.

I would have gotten up to help my wife pour, but I was trapped at the table. I had an epic erection going, and my underwear might as well have been see-through. I noticed Becky's brother wasn't getting up either. We both were clearly suffering from the same affliction.

Worse, the chances of someone revealing something serious next were super high. I was trying to balance my hopes of seeing more Sierra skin with my own wish to stay covered (let alone the complex feelings I had around my wife or her brother getting naked) and I kept toppling over. Except, for the first time, the game didn't cooperate. The purple squares began to peter out on the path. Instead, a new color came into play: orange.

Sierra had described these before as "riskier" dares and I hadn't thought to ask what she meant. The greens had all been oddly tame (like Joey's one-legged anthem). Thus, almost anything was more dangerous than what we'd been asked to do so far. But we found out very quickly what the oranges offered.

It was my wife's turn and, sure enough, she landed on the first orange square. I noticed her hand was shaking slightly as she reached for the card. It might seem silly to be so worked up, but we kept waiting for the game to surprise us with something shocking. It had promised us dirty doings on the box, so we had to assume they were coming at some point, right?

Becky read the card. "Kiss the person of the opposite sex on the other team," she said, showing us the card.

Well, there it was. The game had finally revealed its biggest twist. And honestly? It wasn't that bad? Becky bounced out of her chair, went around the table, and kissed her brother on the cheek. They both giggled nervously. Then Becky sat back down. She gave me a shrug.

I was next and I got a purple, one of the last. I started to stand up and pull down my boxers. Then the reality hit me, and I paused. I didn't mind being naked if everyone else was too. But the truth was, just looking at the board, it was really unlikely that would happen. Why did I have to be the only one showing brain?

"What if I don't do it?" I asked. The table turned and looked at me. "What's the penalty?"

Sierra froze for a moment, then reached for the manual. I looked over at Becky for solidarity, and she gave me a small chin nod.

"It says you have to move back three spaces," Sierra said. I didn't see the big deal with that at all. So, I'd be behind. I mean, did I really care? It seemed like losing the game was a much lesser penalty than losing the last of my clothes. I moved my little butt-shaped token backwards and sat down, still in my underwear.

It gave me a moment to look at the state of the board. Even with my setback, we were all more than halfway through our journey. Yes, we were all in our underwear and we'd only done the first orange dare. But with so little of the path left to play, it was hard to imagine things getting much more interesting than this.

Sierra was next and she took a truth card. "Have you ever participated in a threesome?" she read. "Fuck." She quickly looked away. She seemed surprisingly upset by the content of the card.

"Seriously?" Becky asked.

"It was before I met Joey," Sierra said.

"Wow," I said.

"It's not as hot as it sounds," Sierra said, still not able to look our way. "I was a freshman in college. I'd turned 18 a few months before. My boyfriend kept begging for us to be with another guy. He said it would be fun to 'share' me. Turns out I wasn't the one he wanted at all."

"Wow," I said, again, but in a much different tone of voice.

"It's silly now, but at the time it kind of broke my heart," Sierra said, "I felt so rejected. Like, how bad am I that my boyfriend would rather be with another dude?"

"That's not how it works," Becky said, kindly, "You don't 'turn' someone gay. They just are that way."

"No, I know," Sierra said, "Rationally, I get it. But in the moment, it hurt, you know?"

"I'm sorry, babe," Joey said. He reached over and rubbed Sierra's shoulder.

"Let's get on with the game," Sierra said, quickly.

Joey was next and he also earned a yellow card. But this one was different than what we'd gotten used to.

"You must answer one question honestly," the card said. All of us looked at each other. The card was surprisingly opaque. What question? Who provided it? Sierra, our gamemaster, went and looked at the manual, but it didn't explain anything.

"I guess, ummm, we just do what it says?" she said.

We sat in silence. Everyone mulling it over. The card was so random, it felt like anything was on the table. But then, that also meant that nothing was, either. It was another weird design choice in an already strange game.

Finally, I sat up and gave Joey a smirk. I didn't mean to be mean to the guy. Honestly, I thought he was OK. Weird, sure, but who isn't? He was clearly a talented artist, very smart. We didn't have much in common, but since when was that a requirement of friendship? But I couldn't get the idea out of my head. I knew I was putting him on the spot. In the moment, with everything else going on, I didn't care.

"Who was it in the painting?" I asked. Everyone turned and looked at me. Joey's face went a little pale.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"The nude you showed us earlier," I said, "Who did you paint?"

"Oh!" Joey said. His eyes flitted around the room. "She was, um, a model. You know? They bring them in for us. So yeah, just some random chick who does nude modeling for extra cash. I don't know her name or anything."

"Uh huh," I said. Joey sat back with his arms crossed, defiant. Becky rolled her eyes. Sierra though, was looking at me quite differently. It was the same face she'd made when we were playing Scrabble and she was working out the best word to use.

Becky was next to go and she got a dare to fondle herself for one minute. Apparently, that's what the sand timer was for. So, we turned that over and Becky lazily dragged her hands over her body. It wasn't as hot as I'm sure the game designers had been hoping. Mostly, she just cupped her breasts and ran her finger over her panty-covered crotch till the sand timer ran out.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Eh," Becky said.

Now it was my turn, and I pulled an orange. "Spank your partner's bare bottom ten times."

"Oh, come on!" Becky said.

"I don't know, hon, you have been pretty naughty lately," I said. Becky rolled her eyes at me.

"You better hope one of those doesn't come up for you, buddy," Becky said.

"At least it's me doing it and not your brother," I said. Becky looked over at Joey for a moment, then back at me. Was I wrong that my 'consolation' wasn't all that soothing to her?