Thanksgiving Game Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see my wife's blue eyes go wide as she took her brother's cock for the first time. Watched her face slightly cinch as he entered her pussy. That perfect mixture of pain and pleasure.

Sierra pulled my gaze to her and kissed me, hard, on the lips. Then she turned around and knelt down on all fours, facing the sexual siblings.

"So, we can watch," she said.

I began to kiss my way down her thighs.

"Don't you dare," she hissed.

I got the hint. I took my cock and aimed it up at her slit. She was so aroused, I could feel the heat coming off her pussy in waves. Could smell her unique scent. Powerfully feminine and wonderfully intoxicating. A lot like Sierra herself.

I placed my dick at her opening and slid forward. The college girl took my cock like a champ. Just shlllllluuuuurrrrrp and I was completely encased in her cunt. For a moment, I was surprised at how easy it was. Then she bore down with her pussy, like a mouth squeezing down on my dong.

Holy fuck! I'd never felt anything like it. Both of us groaned as we became one.

It must have been a bit too loud, because the siblings suddenly stopped and looked our way. All four of us -- brother buried in sister, husband hilted in girlfriend -- froze in mid-fuck. Finally, Becky reached up and put her hand, lovingly on Joey's cheek.

"It's OK," she said. They kissed. Then Joey began slowly battering his sister on the table.

"She likes her nipples twisted," he said to the room, like this was a casual conversation.

I reached down and found Sierra's breasts. It was like pulling on a string. As soon as I tweaked her nipple, her pussy closed even tighter. Again, the two of us groaned in shared ecstasy.

"She like a finger up her ass," I called over to the dining room.

I heard a gasp and then a groan, telling me that Joey's pointer was now planted in my wife's anus. The table began to squeak as brother and sister fucked each other. Sierra gasped with every thrust of my cock.

"How have you not blown your load yet?" Sierra asked, incredulous.

"Your pussy is amazing," I said, "But I'm a man. Not some college boy. I won't cum till you do."

"Oh fuck, yes," Sierra said. It was like I'd unlocked something deep in her. Hit the 'sports handling' button on her body. Suddenly, it was clear that she'd been holding back. My sex kitten turned into a fucking tiger. Growling and grunting. Head lolled down and tits flying. I gripped her awesome ass cheeks and held on for dear life.

If the siblings heard our exchange, they showed no sign. The two of them were wrapped around each other, as intimate as any couple. If I was fucking Sierra, then Becky and Joey were making love. Their movements timed and complimentary, appreciating every inch of each other's body. It was weird, hearing my wife's familiar squeaks of pleasure mixed with the strange grunts of another man. Her brother.

I knew the expressions Becky made when she had sex. But I was seeing them while buried in another woman. I was familiar with the sounds of pleasure that escaped Becky's lips, but they were coming from an unexpected place. I couldn't get beyond the fact that she was having sex with her sibling. Yet I couldn't escape that I was also doing a beautiful girl a decade younger than me.

In some ways, it was the most awful thing I've ever felt. And in others it was the best.

I heard Becky gasp, the air trapped in her throat, and knew she was cumming. "Oh Joey," she said, "I'm cumming. Cumming on your cock. My brother's making me cum so GOOD."

Sierra didn't need to say a word to tell me she was doing the same. Her body went stiff, her pussy caressed my cock as tight as it could. A full-body shiver ripped through her. A quake that started at her hands, ran up her back and settled at her thighs. She jerked uncontrollably against me, like she was getting shocked. Her hand held me tightly in place.

"Sierra's a quiet cummer," Joey said, oddly observant in the moment.

"Becky's not," I said.

"Nope," Becky agreed. "Oh FUCK!"

She said it so loud, I looked up the stairs, expecting her parents to come down at any second. The house didn't even creak. Tryptophan for the win!

Sierra hung limp off my cock. For a moment, I thought that, once again, I'd missed my chance to get off. But slowly, dutifully, she straightened up and started riding my dick again. I slapped her buttcheek, hard.

"There's my girl," I said.

"Yours?" Sierra asked.

I was hit with the gravity of what I'd just said. But the busty brunette didn't slow. I reached down and grabbed a hank of her long, light brown hair. I pulled it tight. Her head snapped back.

"Mine," I said. The beautiful coed giggled and groaned. But she didn't argue it.

"That's it," Joey said, "Do it. Cum on your brother's cock."

"Uhn... Oh... Uh huh," Becky said, no longer able to speak coherently.

"This is my pussy," Joey went on, "It was made for me. You're my sister."

"Yes," Becky practically sobbed it out, "I love you so much."

"Show me," Joey said, "Cum for me."

And right on cue, my tiny blonde wife blew over the top. "Oh yyyyyYYES!"

"Say it, Becks" Joey said not even pausing to let his sister's orgasm dissolve.

"I love my brother," Becky said, "I love my brother's dick. I want it. In me. All the time. Please."

"Oh! Oh Becky," Joey said. Apparently, loud orgasms ran in the family, too. "I'm going to... Oh. I'm gonna cum in you. In my big sis."

"Cum," Becky commanded, "Fill your big sister's little pussy UP!"

Joey roared. He arched his back. I didn't need to be there to know that he was unloading into my wife. Another orgasm ripped through Becky as her brother came inside her. Her hungry pussy slurping up her sibling's seed.

"fffffFUCK!" Becky said, thrusting her little tits upward. Joey buried his head between his sister's little tits as he emptied himself. Wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. The two of them reveling in their pleasure. Like it was so powerful, it could barely be endured.

"Oh, I can feel it," Becky moaned, "So hot inside me."

"God, sis, you feel so good," Joey said, "I don't ever want to let go."

"I knnnnooooww," Becky said, her own pleasure grabbing hold of her one more time.

I heard that back and forth, unable to process what they were saying. Knowing exactly what it meant. I was buried too deep in Sierra's snatch to care.

"You close?" the beautiful brunette asked, glancing back at me.

"I can be," I said, honestly, "You sure you don't want another orgasm?"

"I'm going to," Sierra said, "But I need you to cum first. I can't take anymore. Come on. Fill me up."

I pumped her pussy hard. For a moment, I thought about asking if she was protected. But I decided, if she was asking for it, then it was probably OK.

Sierra was chanting now. "Fill me. Cum in me. Give me your load. I want it. Need it. Make me cum. Come on. Please. Cum in meeeee!"

I pressed my dick into the stupendous Sierra as deep as I could. The first burst came out of me like a cannon shot. My sperm shooting out in one long, sizzling stream. I felt it blast against her cervix, like battering its way into her womb.

Sierra's head tilted back. Her whole body went tight. Straining. Even her tits barely jiggled. A long, choked, "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," escaped her lips. She squeezed my hips so hard I found bruises there the next morning.

In the moment, I didn't notice. I was too overwhelmed by my own orgasm. Every nerve in my body exploding with bliss. My cock firing full, potent plumes like I was dumping a years'-worth of cum into her cunt. Like every humor I held was being delivered into the beautiful girl's pussy.

Sierra finally tipped forward. I toppled on top of her. Both of us gasping. My slowly shrinking cock dribbled lukewarm cum over Sierra's perfect ass. The beautiful girl giggled, the orgasm leaving her happy and high.

"You're fucking amazing," I told her. I kissed her cheek. Sierra turned her head and kissed me, hard, on the lips. Weirdly, that felt like the most intimate thing we'd done all night.

When we disentangled, we found our significant others standing over us. All four of us shared a strange, unknowing look. Like none of us could exactly work out what had just happened. Yet none of us could deny that it did.

We just watched each other for a moment. I saw a glob of cum escape Becky's cunny and slip down her thigh. I wondered if Joey could see the same on Sierra.

Finally, Becky broke the silence. "I think I'll sleep in Joey's room tonight," she said, like the thought had just occurred to her. The siblings looked at each other, shared a goofy laugh, then practically skipped up the stairs holding hands.

"That's going to be a problem," I said, watching my wife's little butt jiggle as she went up the stairs.

"Probably," Sierra said. She reached down and squeezed my hand. I looked into her eyes. I'd noticed them earlier, of course, but suddenly I found them positively striking. Almost more beautiful than the girl herself. Which, as I've said, was really saying something.

"So, I have a guest bed upstairs," I said, "If you'd like to check it out. There's a whole collection of creepy dishware and everything. Plus, a few old boardgames."

"Sounds like something I have to see," Sierra said.

When we finally fell asleep, my dick was still buried in her perfect pussy.

* * * * *

I didn't spend the next Thanksgiving with the Wisniewskis because I was no longer married to a Wisniewski. Instead, I ended up driving six hours to Boston and getting a tiny hotel room right outside the city center.

I got dressed in a charcoal suit with a light blue tie and flagged an Uber downtown. I sat in a dark restaurant, surprisingly full for the holiday, and ordered a bottle of Merlot.

When she walked in a minute later, I swear the whole restaurant turned to stare. She was wearing a bright red, sleeveless dress, the hem coming halfway up her thigh. Her breasts pushed out like they were desperate to escape. Her hips swinging in time to the background jazz.

She walked right up to my table, disappointing quite a few potential suitors, and beamed at me broad and bright.

"Hi baby," Sierra said.

"Hi beautiful," I said. I got up and pulled out her chair. She sat down and tossed her long hair. Fuck me. I still couldn't get over the girl I was going with.

It wasn't easy all the time. Sierra was a twenty-one-year-old coed finishing college and planning on grad school. I was a thirty-three-year-old man working in finance some 200 miles away. When we did get together, half the time people thought she was my daughter. Or maybe my niece. I didn't care. I loved the most beautiful woman in the world, and, for some reason, she'd decided that she loved me.

"Happy anniversary," I told her once I'd filled her glass.

Sierra raised her eyebrow at me, provocatively. "Is that what we're calling this day now?" she said.

"It's the day we got together for the first time," I said, "The worst and best day of my life."

"About that," Sierra said, "There's something I need to confess."

"Oh really?" I asked. I put my menu down. My heart started thumping in my chest. A thousand scenarios flitted through my mind and not one of them was good.

"Last year," Sierra said, "Before Thanksgiving even happened. Joey told me he had feelings for Becky."

"He just came out and told you," I said, dubious.

"He showed me the painting he'd done," Sierra said, "I mean, I already knew how he looked at her from the year before."

"It didn't take a master detective to figure that one out," I said.

"Right," Sierra said with a rueful grin. "So, I confronted him, and he told me he'd been crushing on his sister forever. I think he thought I'd freak out or something?"

"But you didn't."

"No," and here Sierra's voice got very low. She looked down at the table, her face flushed. "I, um, I kind of have a thing. For that kind of thing."

"I see."

"The idea of it, seeing that? It turned me on," Sierra continued, "So, I told Joey I would, um, help him. You know? Make his wish come true. I didn't think it would go as far as it did, I swear. I thought maybe they'd kiss or whatever. Get it out of his system. Like with the threesome I told you about. Though, just like before, it kind of blew up in my face."

"You brought the boardgame," I said.

"And hid it in the guest room knowing Becky would find it," Sierra said, "I may also have shuffled the cards in a certain way? You know, to get the right results?"

"So, you and me?" I asked. Her explanation made sense. But I couldn't see where Sierra was going with this and it had me worried.

"Well, if Joey was going to get his crush girl, why couldn't I have my older guy fantasy?" Sierra reached over and squeezed my hands. "Seriously, I couldn't stop thinking about you after we me the year before."

"I guess it worked out," I said.

"I guess," Sierra said, "I'm sorry about Becky though."

"No, it's ok," I said, "Something like that? Our marriage was broken well before you got to it."

"You think they're having Thanksgiving dinner with each other right now?" Sierra asked.

"Honestly? I don't give a fuck," I said, "I'm just glad I get to be with you. At least for a little while."

"Only a few more months of this," Sierra said, "Thank you for being so patient with me."

"You're worth waiting for," I said.

"First graduation," Sierra said, ticking it off on her fingers, "Then NYU. And then?" She lowered her eyes, waiting for me to take the bait.

"What?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Then you get me pregnant," Sierra said. A wide, genuine smile slipped across her face.

I chuckled. I really liked that plan, honestly.

"There's just one thing," Sierra said, "I don't suppose you have any sisters?"

"I'm an only child," I said.

Sierra pouted; her lips pursed. But then she looked right at me. Her enchanting emerald eyes were as bright as I'd ever seen them.

"Maybe we can pretend."