Thanksgiving Game Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey pushed his chair back from the table to give his sister room. Becky stood in front of her brother, hands on her hips. She shook her head at him. "You're so bad."

"Yet you're the one who got spanked, sis," Joey said. He grinned at her knowingly.

For a moment, I saw Becky's confident veneer falter. She tried to tuck her pale blonde hair behind her ear.

"Can I maybe get some music?" she asked.

"I don't want to wake up your parents," Sierra said.

Holy crap. We'd gotten so into this, I'd forgotten the elder Wisniewskis were sleeping off their turkey binge in the master bedroom, up the stairs and all the way down the hall.

"If they haven't woken up by now," I said, letting my sentence trail off.

"I'll put it on low," Sierra said. She picked up her phone and picked something with a pulsing beat. Then she turned over the timer.

Becky is an athletic girl. She can usually keep up with me on runs and she was a cheerleader in high school. But she has zero rhythm. I mean none.

I guess with these things it usually turns into a strip tease, but Becky had nothing that she could strip. She wasn't taking off her underwear for her brother. So, instead, she just swayed her hips from side to side. Ran her hands up and down her body. She looked more uncomfortable than sexy. For a moment, it looked like a total bust.

Then Joey reached out and grabbed his sister's waist, pulling her forward. The dance dissolved. Joey ran his hands over Becky's body. Her bare arms and stomach. Becky lowered her crotch over her brother's and they both began to grind again. I saw Joey's hands close over his older sister's tiny tits. He pinched her nipples through the bra, and she groaned.

They were right back to where they'd been before, humping together through their underwear. Both sweating, eyes focused only on each other. Bodies building a rhythm.

"That's time guys," Sierra said.

The siblings kept going.

"Guys?" Sierra said. Finally, she waved them down. "Stop!"

Reluctantly, Becky peeled herself off her brother. She fell into her chair. They kept looking at each other, though. Becky's hand was now right on Joey's boxer-covered crotch. She was slowly stroking him up and down. Lazy, like she didn't even realize she was doing it.

"I don't suppose we could get another minute?" Joey asked, panting.

"Game's over," Sierra said, shaking her head. Becky stopped rubbing her brother's dick. But she didn't take her hand away.

"Fun game!" Becky said, a bit too forced.

"So, who won?" Joey asked.

"Well, we didn't exactly finish," Sierra said, "But I guess whoever is in first at the end of the game is the winner. Not that it means anything. It's not like there's a prize."

The relief washed over me. OK, we'd had some dirty fun. It was over the line at times, but not too bad. No one had gotten naked. Nobody had cum. I felt Sierra's boobs, she grabbed my dick, and the sibs both dry humped for a bit. That was definitely not appropriate. But it wasn't terrible. We'd come out of it safe. I really swear I felt that way. That we'd had just the right amount of risque excitement and could now go back to our regular, riskless lives.

I took a deep breath. Let my shoulders relax. I didn't realize how tense I was until that moment. This was fine. It had been fun! We blew off steam, yes, but we didn't blow up my marriage.

"Joey and I are both on the same square," Becky said.

"So, you both win," Sierra said. She started packing up the board.

"We tied," Becky said, with a smile.

"Well, you know what they say about ties," Joey said.

Then, before anyone could react, he turned to his sister and kissed her full on the lips. This was no little peck. It was a full, passionate kiss. Becky squirmed for a moment, then calmed. She reached her hand down and started rubbing her brother's dick through his boxers.

I was about to interrupt when I felt Sierra's hands on my bare chest. She looked at me, eyes overflowing with passion, and kissed me. Her tongue teased at my mouth and I let it slip in.

"It's OK," she said, softly. "Let it be OK."

Her hands dragged down my chest and found the waistband of my boxers. She pushed them down, then grabbed my naked, aching dick with both hands.

"I wasn't kidding before," Sierra said, "You have a great cock."

I forced myself to look away from the beautiful brunette. My wife had stripped off her brother's shorts and was stroking him up and down, as well. They were still kissing, passionately, like they were alone in the house. In the universe.

Sierra got my attention back. She reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra. Her magnificent breasts spilled free. Wow. Her tits were enormous, but they were also surprisingly round and physics-defyingly perky. Topped with cherry red nipples. I reached up and squeezed her bare tits while she stroked my dick. I wasn't going to last long.

Again, the siblings had mirrored us. I saw that Joey had gotten his sister's bra off. Becky's little boobs and pale pink nubs were totally exposed. Joey suckled one of them while his sister jacked him off.

I supposed I ought to do the same and brought my mouth to Sierra's nipple. The gorgeous girl groaned as I sucked on her boob.

"So good," she said.

Slowly, Sierra spread her legs, inviting my fingers to return the favor she was giving me. I didn't hesitate. Just reached across and pulled her red panties aside.

Sierra's pussy gaped open, dripping with girl goo. She was shaved completely bare; of course, she was. Her labia were puffy and near perfect. Her little clit was poking out, like saying hello.

For a moment, I thought about going down on her, but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. I decided to play it safe and reached over with my fingers. I gently probed at her pussy, gradually working my way up to her clit. When I made contact, she gasped, loudly. Her grip on my cock slowed.

The next thing I head was Joey.

"Come on, sis," he said. Almost a whine.

"I don't know," Becky said.

They were both still in their seats, but Joey's hands were behind Becky's head and he was steering her down to his cock. Becky looked over at me, warily. Then she went back to staring down at her brother's turgid shaft.

"Come on sis," Joey said again, "Give me a blowie for my birthday."

It sounded like a pretty stupid argument to me, but it worked well enough for my wife. Becky opened her mouth and slurped up her brother's dick. Noisily, she began sucking up and down on him. Joey's eyes rolled back in his head.

"Oh God, yes," he said, "Becks, you're the best."

"Uh huh," My wife said, mouth full of her brother's dick.

I looked over at Sierra, hoping we'd get to match the other couple one last time. Instead, the beautiful brunette didn't move. In fact, she was stroking my dick even less -- totally focused on how I was rubbing her pussy. I started to bend down, myself. After all, I had no problem with oral. But Sierra shook her head.

I redoubled my efforts on her clit. I felt her body tighten around my hand. Her eyes went soft. I was getting her there, no doubt. She kept her grip on my cock, but now it was more like holding onto the safety bar on the roller coaster. So tight it was almost painful for me.

Joey was the first to go. I heard him grunt, then let out a low groan. I glanced over at my wife, surprised. I knew she didn't like to swallow. I kept waiting for her to pull off her brother's dick and finish him with her hand. Instead, Joey moaned, thrust up with his hips, and emptied his seed into his sister's waiting mouth.

Becky choked for a moment, then dutifully gulped down her brother's spend. Joey clearly came a lot, pumping into his sister so much I saw a small drip escape the side of her mouth and run down her chin.

My petite wife looked up at her brother with nothing but love. They smiled at each other. Then looked over at their significant others.

I was really rubbing Sierra hard now. One hand in her pussy, the other on her clit. Pumping and pressing as fast as I could. Her own hands were now on her tits. She pulled at her nipples like they were cherry taffy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. Her legs, her arms, her eyes -- they all slammed closed. She underwent what looked like a little seizure. Then stilled.

Her beautiful green eyes popped open. Her pupils dilated with lust.

"Oh wow," Sierra said. "That was really..." She stopped herself, remembering she had an audience. "That was nice."

"I'm glad," I said, meaning it.

The gorgeous girl looked over and saw my cock, still hard as a rock. "I guess I lost track of things, in the moment," Sierra said.

"It's OK," I said. My wife and her brother were both watching us now, hands to themselves. Something told me the moment was over. I would not be getting off. I was sad, for sure, but also kind of relieved. Maybe cumming isn't a good idea, I thought, with remarkable clarity.

Sierra smiled at me, shyly. "I'll owe you one," she whispered. I hoped my wife hadn't heard.

We all slowly stood up, like we'd just been wrestling. Our muscles sore. Bodies aching. My balls felt like they were going to burst, they were pulsing so hard. I willed myself to let it go.

Silently, we all gathered up the boardgame stuff and the alcohol and cleaned up. We did not want the Wisniewski parents finding any evidence of this adventure in the morning.

When we were done, we picked up our clothes. Becky pulled her bra on, but we all stayed in our underwear. Joey gave his sister a chaste little kiss on the cheek. Sierra shared the same with me. The college couple tromped off to Joey's bedroom down the hall. Becky and I went to the guest room on the other side.

Still in our underwear, we quietly climbed into bed.

We lay in the darkness, silent. My hard-on wasn't going anywhere, but somehow I knew that asking Becky for a little assistance was out of the question. I looked up at the pockmarked ceiling and hoped that, if sleep wouldn't show up, at least the night might go quickly.

"Well, that was weird," Becky said. She was staring upwards as well. Arms straight at her sides. Both of us in nearly the same position in the strange, musty bed.

"Very odd," I agreed.

"I'm sorry. I let it go too far," Becky said, "With everything going on and the alcohol. I lost control. That was bad."

"No, it's OK," I said, "I mean, we both crossed a line."

"Yes, we did," Becky said, "You're not mad?"

"Maybe a little jealous?" I said, thinking specifically of the fact that my wife's breath probably smelled of her brother's cum right then. "But no. Like I said, we both did it."

"It wasn't so bad," Becky said, "Maybe?"

Again, I had to agree. I know it's weird to say what we did was dodging a bullet. But honestly, it really felt like we'd ended up with the lesser of about five-hundred other potential evils. I felt weirdly thankful in that bed. I truly did.

"I told you so," I said with a chuckle, "About your brother."

Becky laughed. "And you got your sexy Sierra."

I turned to her, serious. "I love you," I said.

"I know," Becky said, "But still. How was it being with your little crush girl?"

"Fine?" I said, "I don't know. How was it being with your brother?"

"Weird," Becky said, "Strangely familiar but also definitely strange. It was... I can't describe it. Like, just touching him, I could feel the genetic connection. It was more like feeling a part of myself than a stranger. Something about that made everything seem really, super wrong. Almost sickening. But that pumped up the allure of the whole thing, too. I can't describe it."

"Sounds intense," I said.

"Do you wish it had gone further?" Becky asked, as if it had just occurred to her.

"With Sierra?"

My wife rolled her eyes at me. I didn't know how to answer. There didn't seem to be a response that didn't get me in trouble. But not answering would be deemed equally as damning.

"I wish I'd gotten off," I said, "My dick is killing me. But, like, what do you mean by further? Like sex? I don't know."

"Be honest," Becky said, "Seriously, after what happened tonight, I literally can't get mad."

"Maybe?" I said, "But then I think about it and I don't know. I don't think I've ever been happier to be disappointed. If that makes sense."

"Sorta," Becky said.

"Do you?" I asked, "Wish it could have gone further?"

"With my brother?!" Becky asked, "Ew. No."

But there was something odd in the finality of her refutation. Like it was somehow less convincing than a half-confession.

We went quiet after that. Eventually I must have drifted off, though I don't remember doing it. I can't imagine how I fell asleep, being honest. But, at some point, consciousness must have slipped away because the next thing I remember is popping awake to a dark room.

The bed next to me was empty. The covers folded back.

I slipped out from under the sheets. The quiet of the house seemed to dampen every sound. I opened the bedroom door. Everything was dark. Had Becky gone to the bathroom?

Then I heard whispers coming from downstairs.

I slunk down the hallway. I could see, now, a small orange light was on in the kitchen, but nothing more. The hushed voices became clearer. Becky and Joey were both standing by the dining room table. Still in their underwear. I noticed my wife's thin hand resting on her brother's chest.

"I don't think we should," Becky said.

"So why are you out here?" Joey asked.

"I don't know," Becky said.

They were both so locked into each other, they didn't hear me as I slipped down the stairs. I crouched on the carpet a little ways away and watched them. Even with the little bit of light, I could see well enough.

Joey's dark hair and olive skin contrasted strangely with his sister's pale, pink body and light blonde hair. Despite that one difference, though, they were quite similar. They were about the same height. Joey only an inch or two taller. Their bodies were both shaped the same. Faces alike, too. They even made similar expressions as they spoke. You didn't need a family tree to know that Becky and Joey were sister and brother.

Yet the way they stood and spoke to each other, they were acting like anything but.

Becky's arms were now wrapped around Joey's neck. His hands were on her bare waist. They rocked back and forth slightly, though nothing inappropriate was touching. Yet.

"I lied before," Joey said, "That's you. It's always been you."

"That's sweet," Becky said, trying to look away. I could hear them both so clearly despite their quiet. Like I was tuned into their frequency.

"It's how I see you," Joey continued, "Angelic and perfect. Beautiful in every way. I love you, Becky."

"You're my brother," Becky said.

"And more," he replied.

"My husband is sleeping right down the hall," Becky said, "Your girlfriend..."

"I want to be with you," Joey said, "I don't care about anyone else."

He leaned down and kissed her. Their lips met loud and wet. Becky's hands rested on her brother's chest, but she didn't push him away.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and nearly leapt right through the ceiling. Fortunately, the siblings were so enraptured in each other, they didn't hear me gasp.

I turned back and saw Sierra standing next to me. She was wearing just her scarlet bra and panties.

"They get to the good part yet?" she asked, so quiet I could barely hear.

I wanted to pretend at obliviousness, but I couldn't. I shook my head.

"Good," Sierra said. She settled down next to me. Reached over and absently began rubbing my cock though my boxers. I reached for her, but she gently put my hands back in my lap.

Joey ran his fingers up his sister's flank and closed them around her little tit. Their lips connected tight. He pulled the bra strap off Becky's shoulder, baring one breast, then the other.

"Joey, I don't know," Becky said.

"Yes, you do," he said, "You came out here. You want it. Want me. Say it."

"Joey," Becky whined. Like she was the younger sibling instead of ten years older. But she let her brother unsnap her bra and expose her chest. Joey wrapped his hands around my wife's boobs like they were made of gold. He broke their kiss and began to suck on her pale, pink nipples. Becky let her head drop back.

I looked over at Sierra. The gorgeous girl was totally entranced by what was going on in front of her. Absently, she reached into the fly of my boxers and grabbed my bare cock. I gasped and she shushed me. "Almost there," Sierra said.

I don't know what I was rooting for at that point. What I was hoping. Maybe I was supposed to step in and stop them. Or shout and cheer them on? What Sierra was implying only twisted my instincts further.

I was overcome with it. The jealousy of watching my wife with another man. The disgust of seeing a brother and sister being intimate with each other. The desire of feeling an impossibly beautiful woman -- probably the most incredible girl I'd ever seen -- stroking my dick and suggesting so much more. There was no result that I wanted, yet none I could live with going without.

With his sister's bra removed, Joey went for the next prize. He reached down to Becky's cotton white panties and slowly pulled them down her thin thighs. I couldn't see it in the darkness, but I knew that Becky had a small, blonde tuft of hair over her slot. Her labia trim and tight. Like they were keeping a secret.

My wife lightly kicked off her underwear when it reached her ankles. Still kissing her brother. Their tongues clearly twisting. Their bodies ever closer, the barer they became.

Joey pushed his own boxers off, kicking them away the same way his sister had. Despite his earlier orgasm, his dick stuck straight out. Pointing right where it wanted to go. Right in his sister's most forbidden spot.

Sierra pulled at my underwear, tossing it nearby. She reached back and undid her red bra, again revealing her perfect, massive breasts. She pushed her panties over her ample ass. Watching the fabric stretch around her hips was maybe the most erotic thing I've ever seen. After everything that already happened that evening, that's saying a lot.

The beautiful brunette sidled closer to me. Her breasts pressed into my arm. Her long hair hung cool over my shoulder. She squeezed my dick, lovingly. Latched onto my earlobe with her lips, sending tingles down my arms.

"I'll give you another blowjob," I heard Becky whisper to her brother. Both of them now completely naked in front of each other in the family dining room.

"No," Joey said.

"We can lick each other," Becky said.

"Say it," Joey said, "I know what you really want."

There was a long, heavy pause.

"No Joey," Becky said, "We can't."

Joey started to pull away. My wife grabbed his hips to stop him.

"You have to tell me," Joey said.

"OK," Becky said.

My heart managed to sink in despair and explode with joy at the same moment.

"Yesssss," Sierra hissed in my ear.

"Say it," Joey said.

"I want your cock inside me," Becky said.

"Whose cock?"

"My brother's," Becky said, "I want my brother to fuck me. Come on Joey. Please. Put your dick in your sister. I promise it'll be so good."

Joey practically cackled. He kissed his sister, hard. Becky pulled back, teasing. She turned around and started to bend over the table. Her little tits pressing into the wood.

"No," Joey said. He pulled her up and spun her around. He gripped her thighs and lifted her up, so she was sitting on the table. Her bare butt resting where we'd shared Thanksgiving dinner with her family only a few hours before.

"You have to see," Joey said, "To know. You can't pretend. You have to look into my eyes and know that it's your brother who's fucking you. Making you cum."

"Oh God," Becky said. Her words were laden with anticipation, desire, and just a hint of fear.