Thanksgiving Game Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," Becky said.

I gestured for my petite blonde wife to bend over my lap. I reared back like I was going to slam her ass, but then I gave her a light pat instead.

"Boo!" Sierra said.

"Give it to her for real," Joey said.

I looked down at Becky, lying prone over my lap. She had to be feeling my hard-on mashed into her chest. She did look pretty hot that way -- her tight, perky, white-panty-covered butt pointing upwards.

This time, I gave her a proper slap.

"Ow!"

I hit her again. Her buttcheek turned a satisfying pink.

"Does anyone else want a shot at this?" I asked, grinning at the table.

"The card says..."

"I do!" Sierra said.

"Me too!" Joey said.

Becky groaned, but didn't move off my lap. Sierra stood next to me and whacked my wife, hard. This time, Becky really did yelp in pain. Sierra, though, just laughed and clapped her hands.

Then she stepped out of the way so Becky's brother could take a turn. Joey looked down at his older sister, lying prone over my lap, like a starving man staring at a filet mignon. He reached back like he was going to slap his sis, but instead he just groped her butt.

"Sorry," he said, clearly not at all sorry, "I guess I just don't have it in me to hurt you, Becks."

We still had six slaps to go, and so I stopped teasing my wife and got down to it. Slap. Slap. Slap. I smacked her bottom till it glowed rosy. Becky complained throughout, but I could tell she was mostly pretending. Even more importantly, I couldn't miss the wet spot in the crotch of her panties.

Becky climbed off me and went back to her seat. She groaned as she sat on her tender butt, then gave me a sneaking smile. I didn't think my wife was into the rough stuff, but maybe she wanted it more than I realized.

Sierra was next. The beautiful, buxom brunette got another orange dare. I don't think I was the only person in the room that was anticipating something exciting. Except, as soon as she saw the card, her gorgeous face twisted into a frown.

"I don't want to do this one," she said. She flashed us the card, which had her making out for five minutes with someone of the same sex. In other words, my wife. "I'm sorry, Becky. I'm sure you're a great kisser. It's just not the kind of thing I'm into."

"No problem," Becky said. I doubted my wife wanted to make out with Sierra either. I won't lie, I was a little disappointed. Picturing my pretty wife passionately kissing the sexy Sierra had me, somehow, even harder than before. But then I thought about how I'd feel if I drew a card that made me kiss Joey and I realized that it was for the best that no one was being forced to do anything.

Sierra moved her piece back three spaces. Now, Joey and Becky were both in the lead, with me and Sierra trailing noticeably behind. Without knowing what the 'prize' was, it was hard for me to care that I was losing.

The fact that we seemed to be only a few turns from the end had me both happy and disappointed. On the one hand, this weird, sort-of-dirty game wasn't really leading anywhere, no matter how much we might pretend otherwise. Was I going to have sex with my wife in her parents' house after we played? No, I was not. And now that we'd gotten past losing clothes, making it clear that I'd only be seeing Sierra's underwear, I didn't have much excitement for anything else that might occur.

Still, the idea that maybe something that was more sexy than silly might show up for me and Sierra kept me optimistic. And, honestly, I didn't mind if something similar occurred with Becky and Joey. I mean, what was going to happen? It was only her brother, after all.

I got a taste of it the very next turn when Joey's orange card gave him one minute to fondle my wife. Becky stuck her tongue out at him after he read his fate aloud.

"You have to play with your sister's boobies," she said, teasingly.

"I'll suffer through, somehow," Joey said, but I wasn't buying his nonchalance.

He patted his leg for Becky to sit on his lap and his big sister did as she was told. I turned over the sand timer. Joey slowly began to tickle his way up his sister's bare arms.

At first, Becky giggled uncomfortably, but she began to settle as her brother traced his way around her shoulders. He ran his hands down, gradually circling till he reached her tiny breasts, then quickly skirted away. He went back to her shoulders, and I swear I saw a little look of disappointment cross my wife's face as her brother teased her.

Again, Joey began tracing his way towards Becky's breasts. But he only skimmed the tops before escaping. The final time, he slid his hands below her boobs and, quickly, cupped Becky's little tits over her bra.

My wife lay back on her brother's chest and groaned a little as he grabbed hold. Slowly, Joey began rubbing Becky's breasts. The gesture wasn't the tentative touch of a sibling. He was clearly not uncomfortable. This was the slow massage of a lover.

I was so distracted, I forgot to watch the sand timer. When I looked down, the grains had all gone. We'd forgotten to look.

"That's time," I said, my voice betraying me slightly.

Becky got up, gave her little brother a grin, and went back to her seat.

"That was nice," she said, though no one asked her.

"You have fun, too?" Sierra asked her boyfriend. Joey was sitting back, looking a bit dreamy. I doubted it was just the alcohol.

"Oh yeah," he said, then suddenly remembered who he was talking to. "I mean, um, they were nothing compared to yours, babe."

Now it was Becky's turn to be insulted. She made a short, sharp, "hmph!"

"I mean, ummm. Crap," Joey raised his hands in surrender.

"I think what Joey means to say is that you have very nice breasts, Becky," I said, "But because you're his sister, he prefers Sierra's."

"Yes, that," Joey said, "Thanks, Drew."

Becky appeared to be mollified by Joey's apology through me, and she sat back with a satisfied smirk. Sierra, however, was now eyeing both siblings warily.

My wife's turn was next, and she drew a yellow card. Again, all it said was that she had to answer one question honestly. Before any of us could speak, Joey jumped out.

"What's going on with you, sis?" he asked.

Becky tried to play it off, but, perceptively, Joey wasn't having any of it. For a moment, I really respected the kid. He clearly cared about his sister and was smart enough to see she was suffering.

"You're clearly not OK," Joey said, "I can tell. I know Drew can, too."

I nodded, taking Joey's side. Becky sighed.

"I'm having a tough time lately, that's all," she said, placatingly, "It's not a big deal. I'm fine. Everything's fine. Work's been a pain. And, well, I turned thirty a few months ago."

"I know, sis. I just turned twenty," Joey said.

"Thirty is different than twenty," Becky said, unknowingly repeating what I'd said before. "You've got your whole life in front of you."

"So do you!" Joey said.

"It's not the same," Becky said, "I'm looking at my life and I'm starting to wonder about where I'm at. What I'm doing. Is this really my career, my life? Or do I want something more?"

"Like kids?" Joey prompted.

"You've been talking to Mom too much," Becky said, "But yes. Maybe?"

I startled. I'd been talking about kids for the past year and gotten completely stonewalled. Now Becky was admitting she was at least thinking about it. That was big.

"I guess being home is part of it too," Becky said, "I used to be so young and fun. Now here I am, feeling like an old lady. I like my life, you know? But sometimes I miss the young, wild me. I don't remember saying goodbye to her, and now she's totally gone. It makes me sad sometimes."

The room was silent. I don't think Becky had planned on going full monologue, but now that she had, it hit the room like a Hulk fist, smashing through our alcohol-induced good cheer.

"Sorry to be such a downer," Becky said.

"It's fine," I said, "I wish you could say these things to me more."

"I wish you'd listen," Becky said. Somehow the room went even silent-er.

"It's, um, your turn, Drew," Sierra said.

"I think I'm ready for this game to be over," I said. I looked at my wife and she nodded slowly.

"After you go, the rest of us can each take one last turn," Sierra said, "I think it'll be fun to finish it."

The way she said it, it made perfect sense. I wasn't looking forward to yet another fight with my wife. Doing something else for a little longer, even this silly boardgame, seemed like a better option. I looked over at Becky.

"Can we at least talk first?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and stroked my arm. "It's alright," she said, "We're alright. I'm sorry I snapped at you. Let's just have fun."

"You're sure?"

"Definitely," Becky said, taking another swig of gin.

I took my wife's word for it. I'm not sure what else I was supposed to do. I spun and landed on an orange dare.

I'll be honest, I think we got complacent with the game. The fact that I was playing a sex game with my wife and another, college-aged couple -- one of whom was my wife's younger brother -- slipped away at some point. The alcohol helped, for sure. The toughest part of the game had been a truth card, for God's sake. That says a lot.

So, when I turned over my card, I was legitimately surprised. My heart leapt in my chest. My stomach dropped to the floor. I don't think I've ever been more excited and terrified at the same time.

"Ummm, OK," I said, "I think I'm going to pass on this one."

"You can only pass once," Sierra said quickly.

"Since when?"

"It's in the rulebook. I'm sure I said it before," Sierra said. She handed me the manual as if I was actually going to check. "Come on, it can't be that bad."

I gave her a searching look. That was pretty confident coming from someone who didn't know what the card said.

"Do you have to kiss Joey?" Becky asked, sounding a bit too enthusiastic.

I couldn't even say the words. I just turned the card over so the table could read.

"Oh wow," Becky said.

"Nice!" Joey said, then quickly recovered, "I mean, um, yikes."

But it was Sierra who I was searching. The beautiful brunette stared hard at the card. She made her little processing face, which somehow only made her more adorable.

"Well, I guess I walked into that one," she said, then smiled at me broadly.

The card said, "Get a one-minute handjob from the person of the opposite sex on the other team."

"Sorry," I said, truly meaning it. Yes, sure, this was my dream come true. But that's the thing about dreams: they ignore some important aspects of reality. Things like the fact that the hot girl's boyfriend and your own wife are watching it happen. That you both must and must not enjoy what's going on. Any excitement I might have felt about the idea was overcome by my anxiety about its actual execution. Even the thought of taking off my boxer shorts in front of the incredible coed made me feel ill.

"It's OK," Sierra said, "I'm happy to do it for you, truly. It'll be fun."

My wife went around the table and sat next to her younger brother so Sierra could settle down at my side. Her bright green eyes shone wide at me. A smile played on her full lips.

The gorgeous girl slipped her hand down my bare chest slowly. "Start the timer," she said, and dipped under my boxers.

Her hand gripped my dick, tight. I groaned, despite myself. Becky and I hadn't been intimate in weeks. Spending the evening with two attractive women in their underwear hadn't helped things either. The fact that it was Sierra -- curvy incredible Sierra -- who was holding my cock only amplified all of that. I doubted I was going to last much longer, and she hadn't even started stroking me yet.

For a moment, I glanced over at my wife. Sierra used her free hand to quickly pull my attention back to her.

"It's OK," she said, "I've got you."

Gently, she began working her hand up and down my shaft. In that moment, she had complete control of my body. Every little twitch of her fingers, every subtle movement, had me in her thrall.

Despite the magic of her grip, the sorcery of her touch, it was Sierra's face that made the difference. Her eyes were bright with affection. Her mouth curled up in concentration. All of it made for the perfect picture of a woman who was both wonderfully submissive and yet totally in control.

"Your husband has a great dick," I heard Sierra say, distant. She pumped me up and down. Her fist moving faster. There was no lube, but I didn't need it. Her touch was perfectly tight yet still soft and wonderful. There was no doubt in my mind. In a moment, I was going to go right over the top, covering the beautiful coed's hand in my...

"Time!" Joey called. I looked over at the sand timer. The top was completely empty. I groaned in frustration. My balls ached as Sierra let go of my cock. Surprisingly, though, the look on her face seemed just as disappointed.

"Was she good?" Becky asked me, sounding surprisingly supportive.

"Not... bad..." I choked out. I was so on edge, my vision was going in and out of focus.

"I'm glad," Becky said.

Sierra stayed seated next to me and took her turn. She also got an orange card. I was in denial. I truly believed that the last card had been a fluke. That we would be back to silly stuff in seconds.

"Get fondled for one minute by the person of the opposite sex from the other team." Sierra showed us the card.

"Well, seems like your lucky night, Drew," Becky said. Again, I waited for my wife to sound upset. Again, she was remarkably calm about all of this. When I looked her way, she just gave me a saucy smile. I know. I should have seen it coming. Sometimes we tell ourselves stupid lies and we believe them simply because it's easier than accepting the truth.

"You're sure?" I mouthed to her.

"Yes!" Becky mouthed back, like it was a ridiculous question.

Sierra turned over the timer, then turned to face me. Like Joey had done with my wife, I started slowly tracing my way over her shoulders. Sierra shook her head at me and laughed.

"Don't waste time. Get to the good stuff," she said. She grabbed both my hands and put them right on her bra-covered breasts.

Oh. My. God.

I'd been with women before my wife. Maybe I was just used to Becky's little boobs. But I swear, Sierra's massive melons were like nothing I'd ever hefted before. Even through the bra. They were so full and soft. Practically perfect as they overspilled my palms.

The gorgeous brunette grinned at me warmly. And I decided to go for broke. I had lots of excuses for what I did next. But let's be honest here: I had a chance to touch what could easily be the world's greatest breasts. I wasn't going to let the moment slip.

I slid my hands under the cups of Sierra's red bra and grabbed hold of her bare boobs. They were amazing. Even better than I could have imagined. Her nipples were like diamonds scratching against my palms.

The gorgeous girl gasped as I groped her, but she didn't say a word. I slowly massaged at her flesh. Hefted each breast. Amazed at what I was holding in my hands.

"Fucking hell," I said. The words just slipped out. But Sierra only smiled at me.

"We're running out of time," she breathed, eyes focused on the sand timer.

Immediately, I knew what she wanted. I took my right hand out from under her bra (I couldn't let go completely) and then put it right on her pussy. It was like touching a stove, her sex was so hot. Even through the red bikini panties.

I pressed my fingers about where I thought her clit would be. She grunted, shifting her body closer.

"Fucking hell," she said.

I moved my hand to her waistband. I didn't care who was watching. I was going to reach down, feel this beautiful girl's bare pussy, and bring her off like...

"That's time!" Becky announced.

Again, both Sierra and I shared a look of phenomenal frustration. For a second, I imagined begging Becky and Joey for another minute. Long enough for Sierra and me to get each other off. But the words didn't work in my head, let alone on my tongue. So, I let them drift by.

Sierra and I separated, both of us fidgeting like crazy. I could see from where I was sitting that her red panties were soaked. She, no doubt, could see my hard-on fighting its way through my boxers. My own wet spot right at the tip. We gave each other a last, wistful look, then went back to the game.

I thought for sure that I would now be looking at two pissed off siblings. Joey could not be happy about what I'd done with his girlfriend. And, despite her protestations, I couldn't imagine my own wife was pleased. Instead, though, brother and sister both seemed to be eyeing each other calmly. They were clearly communicating, though I couldn't read what they were saying.

Joey didn't bother spinning. There were only orange spaces in front of him, so he took a card from one of those. His eyes went wide. His jaw dropped.

He turned over the card so we could see. "Simulate sex with the person of the opposite sex on the other team."

"What do you suppose simulate means?" Becky asked.

"Pretend," Sierra said, not unkindly.

"Yes, but how?" I asked.

"We just kind of go through the motions, I guess," Joey said. He took his sister's hand and pulled her up from her seat. "Here, um, why don't you, like, sit on the table."

Becky looked back at me, but I gave her the same warm smile she'd shared when it was my turn. She was the one who'd insisted this was all OK, after all.

Stiffly, my tiny blonde wife climbed up on the table and sat down. The hardwood held up admirably.

"OK, now what?" Becky asked.

Joey answered by slowly spreading his sister's bare thighs. Then he stepped between them. His body said he was nervous. His eyes said he was anything but. He pressed his underwear-covered crotch against his sister's.

Sierra gave me a goofy grin, then turned over the sand timer. Joey began to slide back and forth into Becky. He bounced his butt, as if he was penetrating her up on the table. I doubt their crotches were even touching. I was standing behind my wife though, so I couldn't really see for sure.

At first it was silly. Both siblings giggled. Then Becky's brother got a little more daring. He slid his hands around my wife's bare back, standing even closer. His movement became tighter.

I stepped to the side to see. Joey's hard dick was definitely pressing right against my wife's pussy now. The only thing between them was the thin cloth of their underwear. Becky closed her thin, pink legs around her brother's waist. The both of them rocked back and forth.

They weren't simulating sex anymore. The siblings were dry humping each other. Becky's little gasps and Joey's low groans. My wife wrapped her arms around her brother's shoulders. Joey's hands slipped down to grip her ass. The two of them gained a new urgency. I frantically split my focus between the two of them on the table and the sand timer.

"That's it," I said, as soon as the last grain slipped down.

The siblings disengaged slowly, like one of them might explode if they went too fast. That might have been the case, actually, now that I think about it. Becky gave Joey a shy smile. He grinned back at her. They both sat down in their chairs. Their faces the same shade of red. I noticed my wife's hand was resting on her brother's bare, hairy thigh.

As I sat back down, I found I had a very strange reaction to it all. I wasn't angry. I was a little jealous. But mostly I felt, horribly, terribly, totally turned on. More than ever before. It was a good thing I'd given up on hiding my hard-on, because it would have poked right through the table regardless.

Becky was still panting slightly as she picked up her last orange card. She looked at it, then shook her head ruefully. "Give a lap dance to the person of the opposite sex on the other team," she said. We all laughed. In only a few turns, we'd gone from shocked to expectant. If anything, I thought this one was a little tame.