All Comments on 'Thanksgiving Stuffing'

by Oregonbear

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Wow! What a powerful, emotional and intimate telling of a beautiful and sexy alliance between two loving men! Hope there's more to cum!

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
A good first story

A well done first story. Maybe a bit thin on physical description of each character, but that is one of my likes, not a requirement for many readers.

This story could be a fine first story of a series of several more with the same characters: Maybe the start of a relationship?

And maybe rub the sister/ex-wife's nose in their happy and successful relationship.

Lots of avenues to explore!

Great first !

DV19

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Overwritten. Redundant. Awkward sentences.

You need to sit alone somewhere and read this to yourself aloud, slowly!I

The many structural problems will become apparent, hopefully.

Endlessly repeating the same words and images makes this laborious to read, not erotic.

Interspersing cliches like "since time began" and going "to the top of my mountain" or "around the sun", are distracting and pretentiously silly. This is manfucking, not a bodice-ripping romance.

The seduction setup was absurd. Instead of demonizing the evil sister/wife, shunting Rick and Dave into a separate room with a king-size bed where they conveniently decide to be naked and discuss whether big-cocked Rick has a small cock or not, why not just have the mother simply tell the young men to go upstairs and fuck each other silly? Everyone seems to know that the bears need some time alone? An unusual family!I

By the way, having a big cock when one has an adequate or hefty cock is rarely why marriages fall apart.

Also wondering why Dave wants a condom on Rick to blow him but doesn't put one on himself when Rick sucks him off? Never met a man or woman who would suck latex-covered cock!

Ending the story with the"stuffing" punchline was juvenile at best.

Good luck, my friend. I hope you can overcome these difficulties. Writing is craft and fraught with stumbles along the way. Glad to see a gay or bisexual writer from Oregon enter the fray!

SighofreliefSighofreliefover 4 years ago
Love the story

Incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More to cum?

I certainly await further adventures! Let Rick and Dave suck and fuck without condoms. Let that sexy man seed flood mouth and ass freely -- the hot seed and sexy man juice shooting inside each other. Love their hairy bodies and descriptions! More More More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous