Thanksgiving with the Ex

Story Info
Another short story about encounters with my ex.
2.1k words
3.8
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is slightly revised from the version of this story originally posted. I decided to post it in Gay Male since my stories always include some MM action, and so they seem to be better received there. This is another short story about an encounter with my ex, I'm glad we were able to stay friends after the divorce. As usual this involves wife sharing and homosexual encounters. You have been warned.

-----------------------------------------

It was a beautiful fall weekend. Bill and April were hosting the family thanksgiving dinner this year. The house was full with my kids (with April), his kids from a previous marriage, and my wife Sandy's kids. Delicious food aromas were in the air and cheerful music was playing. I was chatting with April when Bill stuck his head in the kitchen and asked if I would like to see his latest project. I nodded and picked up my beer.

April leaned toward me and whispered, "If he shows you what I think he will, I'll give you a rain check for later."

Well that sounded interesting. I followed Bill out to his shop where he was working on fixing up an old Valiant. I knew auto restoration was not foremost in his mind when he locked the door after us.

I reached down and rubbed his crotch, "you know the deal, are you okay if I sneak out with April later?"

He nodded, "Go ahead, I think she's looking forward to it."

I undid his belt and dropped to my knees. I opened his pants, pulling them down to his ankles, then did the same with his underpants. He was already semi-hard in anticipation. I grasped his balls gently and licked the head of his cock. It hardened some more, so I licked along the length of his shaft. As he reached full erection I took the head in my mouth, teasing him with my tongue. He leaned back against the workbench and moaned. I started sliding my mouth down his shaft, then after a few passes, I took a deep breath and pressed my face into his crotch, swallowing to suppress the gag reflex. When my nose was pressed into the pubic hair at the base of his shaft I held it there for a few seconds then slid off to catch my breath. Holding his buns in my hands I started sliding up and down his shaft more quickly. He started breathing more noticeably, and started thrusting his hips in time with my mouth.

I felt his cock swell, "here it comes!"

He thrust his hips forward and held his cock as deep as he could, his cock pulsed, shooting streams of semen down my throat. Bill shuddered as his final shot went in.

He sagged against the bench behind him has he moaned, "Wow, that felt so good!"

I gently licked the head of Bill's cock, sucking on it a little to be sure I got every drop.

"Mmmm, you taste great," I said.

"You're welcome to as much as you can get."

He pulled up his pants and straightened his clothes, and we headed back to the house.

Dinner was just being placed on the table so we joined in. Afterward the kids all migrated to the family room where the video games were, and ignored us as we loaded the dishwasher.

April grabbed a leash and turned to me, "I need to walk the dogs, want to join me?"

I grabbed a leash and headed for the back door, closely follows by two very excited dogs.

The sun had just set, leaving us in a lovely twilight. The air was pleasantly cool after a rather warm fall day. We walked up the road away from town until a path appeared in the trees. During the day this was a popular path for walks, and a shortcut to the river. This evening we were alone, chatting about life, work and their challenges.

"So, did Bill feed you the appetizer he was saving for you before dinner?"

"Yes, and I think he enjoyed delivering it as much as I enjoyed swallowing it."

She chuckled, "He's been looking forward to today for a while, he loves your blowjobs."

"And what about you?"

"Well, I must admit I've been looking forward to feeling that tongue of yours between my legs again."

When we were out of sight of the road I turned to her and kissed her, long and slow, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. She pressed up against me, I raised one hand to her breast and gently massaged it as she ground against my growing erection.

After a moment she pulled away from me, "Let's go a little farther, there's a nice spot just by the river."

A few hundred yards farther she turned a pushed through some light underbrush, there was no sign of a trail. We came to a grassy clearing in the trees that opened onto the river, just enough to let the growing moonlight shine through. We fastened the dog's leashes to a tree at the edge of the clearing and gave them a few treats, then moved away from them and resumed our necking. I reached down and grasped the edge of her sweater, pulling it upward and removing it, then undid her bra, freeing her beautiful breasts. I dropped down and took one nipple in my mouth, sucking on it, occasionally nipping it gently with my teeth. She moaned and started pulling at my shirt, so I paused and pulled it off. She ran her hands over my chest, trailing a line of kisses from the base of my neck to my belt buckle. She undid my pants and pulled them down, I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my clothes, standing naked in the moonlight. I reached for her pants and soon she was naked too.

We laid down on the grass, exploring each other's bodies with hands and mouths. I slid down, spreading her legs and gently licked along her slit, gradually going deeper, until I was penetrating her vagina with my tongue and occasionally flicking over her clit.

April started to get wetter, moaning softly as I coaxed her closer and closer to her climax. Then, arching her back she shuddered, clamping her legs against the sides of my head, pushing her pussy against my mouth. Finally she slumped back on the grass as her first orgasm passed.

We snuggled quietly for a while, gently fondling each other. I climbed on top and gently pressed my cock against her opening, sliding in easily. I took my time with long slow strokes, I wanted to last a while. She started thrusting her hips in time with my strokes, breathing faster as the pace increased. She started moaning in short bursts, then wrapped her legs around my waist as I thrust forcefully into her. It was difficult to keep from blowing my load too soon, I wanted her to come again.

Finally with a howl that was probably heard back at the house she shuddered, I felt her vagina spasm repeatedly. The load that I'd been holding in all day shot out, filling her, then overflowing down her thighs and into her pubic hair.

She let her legs down, and I held her tightly as I rolled onto my back so I could relax without crushing her. Her head lay on my chest as we caught our breath. Then she lifted herself away from me, and slid upward until she planted her crotch right in my face. I licked until the outside was clean then sucked at her vagina as she squeezed out a mixture of love juices. Finally I sat up next to her.

"We should head back before they start looking for us. I didn't think ahead, I'm sure they know what we are doing, but it would be rude to walk in reeking of sex."

"No problem, Bill has a shower in the shop. As long as we don't get our hair wet we can freshen up before we go in and not be too obvious."

We untied the dogs and walked quickly back to the house. As we entered the shop I heard water running. April gave me a confused look.

We peeked around the corner at the large glass shower enclosure. My wife Sandy was facing away from us leaning against the wall, Bill behind her thrusting vigorously.

"I wasn't expecting this, but we can hardly complain can we? I guess we have to wait our turn,"

We both started laughing, struggling to be quiet. Then I had an idea.

"Quick, take your clothes off," I said as I started removing my own.

Then I grabbed a large easy chair and placed it facing the shower about 10 feet away, then sat with April naked in my lap. With the fog on the glass I figured they wouldn't see us right away.

We sat and watched as Bill turned Sandy around and started necking with her, massaging her lovely 'C' cup breasts. Then he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him and slid down while he guided his erect prick into her. They must have been close already because before long they were both moaning and soon with a grunt Bill obviously blew his load as Sandy shuddered to a climax.

After several minutes of gently necking and nuzzling each other, they started washing up. It must have been 30 minutes since we had come in when they turned the water off.

The shower door opened and they started to step out, just as Bill looked up we started clapping and cheering. At first they both looked shocked, then the fact that we were naked and April was in my lap sank in and they started laughing.

"Just waiting for our turn, there were no showers down by the river."

Bill stepped to the side and gestured toward the shower, "Go ahead, can we watch?"

"Of course, I guess we started it didn't we?"

Unlike Bill and Sandy who are about the same height, I am almost a foot taller than April, so standing shower sex would have been difficult. Bill is short and muscular so he had no problem lifting Sandy in the shower. I am tall and slim so picking April up wouldn't work for me. I looked around and grabbed a plastic chair, placing it against the back wall of the shower, facing the door.

April and I stepped into the shower and started by soaping each other, but soon started making out again. Once she had me hard again I sat down and April sat in my lap so we were both facing the door.

She lowered herself onto my shaft with a moan of pleasure and started bouncing up and down, looking directly at Bill. Unable to thrust effectively I rocked my hips, and it seemed to rub her the right way as she started panting and as I blew my second load of the night she shuddered to her third climax.

We quickly washed off and stepped out of the shower to a round of applause from our naked audience. I took her hand and we bowed together like performers after a show.

Sandy came up and hugged me, "I guess you enjoyed taking the dog for a walk."

"Yes, and you seem to have managed to entertain yourselves while we were out."

I didn't say anything in front of Bill, but I was a bit surprised, I didn't think he was Sandy's type. That was something to explore later.

"What about the kids?"

"Are you kidding? They have snacks and video games, they know the next step is to go home so they are trying not to draw attention to themselves. We hadn't been out here long when you came in."

We took the time to dry everybody's hair and make sure nothing was out of place before heading back to the house. I have no desire to start answering questions about what was going on!

Bill and April sent their kids up to get ready for bed and we got ours buckled into their car seats, then stepped back in to say good night. I gave April a long passionate kiss as Sandy did the same with Bill, then said good night.

As soon as we started driving the kids dropped off to sleep.

"Not that I mind, but I was surprised to see you with Bill."

"Well I was a little horny anyway, and I suspected what you and April would be doing on your walk. Then Bill started coming on to me and I thought I might as well get some too."

"So how was it?"

Sandy said, "He was pretty good, better than I expected. Maybe we should have them up to the lake next summer."

"Great idea."

I smiled, thinking about more sex with Bill and April.