That Connection with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few times, he attempted to thrust back, but Roxy would pull the leash harder, reminding him: "Don't move unless I tell you." Eventually, she leaned into him and, with her breasts covering his face, commanded him: "Kiss them." She stayed in that position, leaned over him and grinding against his cock as he kissed around her chest in between moans. She gasped and cried as his kisses became more forceful and voracious. His lips ran all over her breasts before settling on her nipples. Kisses, light bites, flicks of the tongue - Jesse was entirely focused on the most sensitive spot that he could reach, and it was everything Roxy could have wanted.

"Fuck! Just like that, yes! Suck on my fucking tits, mmmfffuuuuck..." Between Jesse's lips wrapped around her nipples and his twitching cock bottoming out inside of her, she was quickly reaching her peak. And judging by how much more frequently she could feel his cock pulsing inside of her, he was probably close to his limit, too.

"Ahhh! J-Jesse... Jesse!" The young man snapped out of his frenzy as Roxy slowed her pace, pulled on the leash, and shouted his name.

"Rox...xy? I-I'm..." Jesse stuttered in a daze.

"Me too. I wanna cum, Jess, I wanna cum so, so badly!"

"S-same... so close..."

"Give me one second then. And catch your breath."

Roxy slowly lifted herself off of Jesse's cock. It was the hardest that she had seen yet, completely soaked in her juices and twitching with a desperate desire for release. It was a desire that she shared, and a desire that she planned on fulfilling for both of them. She quickly walked over to her bag once more and unzipped one of the pockets inside of it. From the pocket, she produced a small, pink, fingerlike toy with a button on the handle. As she walked back to the bed, she pressed the button. With a pleasant hum, the toy sprang to life in her hand. Small though it was, the vibrations were powerful, causing her hand to shake as she crawled back on the bed and straddled Jessed once more. Instead of using it herself, though, she handed it to Jesse.

The young man took the toy in his hands, some light having returned to his eyes due to the short reprieve. Sweat was beading down his face, though, and his expression was tense. As she slid back onto his dick the tension turned into a shiver as he moaned in delight. "Ngh, fuck, Roxy..."

"Almost huff there. I'll let you use your hands again, so..." she leaned in close once more, and hissed, "let's make each other cum... Eep!"

Jesse's dick had been nothing if not hard already, but at her words, it snapped up even more powerfully than before.

"I'll, ngh, take that as a yes!" Roxy leaned back one last time, grabbing the leash and pulling Jesse up as she had done so many times before bouncing on his cock without reservation. She slammed her ass down over and over, taking his cock as deeply as possible. Jesse watched her in a trance for a few moments before bringing the vibrator up and pressing it against her. The powerful vibrations rocked both of them, pulsing against Jesse through Roxy's pussy. Roxy's breathing grew heavier as the added stimulation brought her closer to the brink.

"Holy fuck that's so gooood... l-little lower, Jesse, where I s-s-showed you earlier, little lowerrRRRIGHT THERE AHHH!!!"

Jesse hit the perfect spot and pressed the vibrator firmly against it. Words stopped coming out of Roxy's mouth. She no longer had the capacity to give Jesse orders, but her howls of pleasure told him that she no longer needed to. Her pussy gripped to his cock for dear life as the vibrations rattled her body, sending electricity everywhere. Everything became more sensitive - the feeling of her skin against Jesse's, the sounds of her cries and the low growl of his moans in his ears, his beautifully scarlet face lost in pleasure, the thickness of his cock inside of her, the pressure building up in her pussy - until she felt everything overwhelm her at once.

"Oh god oh god oh god yes YES FUCK I'M GONNA CUM JESSE, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM PLEEAAAASE!"

"Me too, me too, Roxy, fuck, FUCK, SO TIGHT SO CLOSE I CAN'T! -"

"Do it, do it! CUM FOR MEEEEEAAHHHH!"

Roxy threw her head back with one final slam as her orgasm took her. The command and the orgasmic squeezing of her pussy pushed Jesse over the edge as well. He grabbed Roxy by the hips for support as all of the tension from the teasing, the collar, the riding, and the vibrator flooded out of him. Roxy's moans echoed across the room as she felt his dick convulse and shoot out inside of her. Each shot resonated inside of her head, adding wave after wave of pleasure to her orgasm as she felt her partner fill her womb.

The two of them sat in that position for a few moments, held up by nothing more than the lingering tension that had yet to leave their bodies. Soon, however, both of their orgasms subsided. Roxy was the first to fall, dropping the leash and crumpling against Jesse, who let the impact carry him onto his back. They lied there, damp with sweat and cum as they tried to catch their breaths. Both felt like they were on the verge of passing out, kept awake solely by their partner's heavy gasps. Soon, however, their breathing began to normalize, creating a small harmony between the two as they staggered their breaths back and forth. The sound of their breaths soothed each of them as they slowly nestled into each other.

Now breathing normally again, Jesse wrapped his arms around Roxy and pulled her head closer to his chest.

"Whu arn yuh dunkk?" she mumbled.

"My turn to smother you," he laughed.

Roxy turned her head to the side. "I can still pull your leash, you know..."

"You're not wrong. But maybe we should get cleaned off before we start doing any more leash pulling?"

"...yeahhh..."

"We can take a shower, if you're okay with that."

"That does sound pretty nice. Let me just get up..."

Roxy lifted herself up and started to lean back, before stopping dead. "Oh, uhhh..."

"What?"

"I've, uh, kinda got... you, dripping out of me right now, heh."

Jesse started to laugh, before becoming immediately alarmed. "Oh. Oh crap, I'm sorry, I didn't ask if you... if that was okay, uh, um..."

Roxy laughed. "No, no, it's not that! I'm on the pill, I'd have asked for a condom if I wasn't. I just don't want to get cum all over your bed."

"O-oh... heh, right..." Jesse let out a sigh of relief before pulling himself out from underneath Roxy and wobbling over to the desk. Grabbing a box of tissues from the desktop, he ambled his way back over to Roxy. "You want me to, um..."

"Oh, uh, sure, thanks. I'll, I'll get you, too."

The two of them spent a few minutes wiping each other off a bit - just enough that they could walk to the bathroom without leaking onto the floor. Jesse grabbed towels for the two of them before turning the shower knob. Water roared out with a pleasing hiss, and in no time the two of them were soaking in the refreshingly warm water.

"Oof, I already feel sore, damn," Roxy moaned, leaning against the tile shower wall. Her legs were stretched as far out as she could get them without hitting Jesse.

"You were doing most of the leg work," Jesse conceded. "I can give you a leg rub later if you want. For now, why don't I wash you?"

"O-okay, if you're okay with that..." the sore woman brought herself to a somewhat stable stand and walked towards her partner, who began lathering her with a relaxing citrus body wash. The sweet scent and the feeling of Jesse's hands on her body were heaven for her.

And she didn't want that heaven to be over after today.

When Jesse took a pause to get more soap, Roxy leaned forward, wrapped her arms around his waist, and leaned up against him.

"Are you okay, Rox?"

"...can this... can this not just be a one-time thing?"

"The sex, or us?"

"...both..." she murmured while burying her face in his chest. "I mean, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but it... it was really nice..."

"Oh, Roxy," he sighed, wrapping his arms around her in return. "I already told you. I feel that connection with you. Of course I don't want this to be a one-time thing. Even the sex."

"But-"

"Roxy, listen. I appreciate you being understanding of me and not wanting me to be uncomfortable about it, I really do. I love that you care that much. But it's not like I dislike it. I just... feel differently about it than most people do." Jesse reached up and rubbed his partner's head. "Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It's just, well... more than the sex, I just enjoyed being with you."

Roxy squeezed Jesse tight as the water poured over the both of them and washed her final fear away.

"So... us, then?"

"Yeah. Us."

The newly formed couple leaned in for a long kiss, which lasted until the water began to invade their mouths and forced them to separate with coughing laughs. Roxy leaned back against the shower wall and stared at Jesse with the brightest smile she'd had all day. Jesse returned the smile, until he noticed hers was beginning to curl ever so slightly.

"Uh oh, I know that look. What are you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing. Just remembered something I have to do when we get out of the shower."

"And what's that?"

Roxy flashed a toothy smirk, causing a bead of nervous sweat to drop from Jesse's brow.

"I have to order you your own collar."

Jesse went beet red. "W-what?"

"Oh please, as if you weren't loving it. You even asked me to put the damn thing on you!"

"T-that's not... entirely true..."

"I hear your heart about to leap out of your chest. I'm getting you a collar."

Jesse groaned, lifting his head up to prevent Roxy from seeing his embarrassed smile. Unfortunately for him, he was well beyond the point of being able to fool her on this topic.

"Nice try, I know you're smiling over there. Don't worry, I'll pick a good one for you. And hey..."

Jesse brought his head down to see Roxy sliding the shower door open, bopping him with her ass as she passed by and stepped out with a lusty smile.

"...if you're a good boy, maybe next time, you can use mine~"

12