That Effect

Story Info
Tie me up and make me beg...
2.7k words
4.48
9.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ks01173
ks01173
15 Followers

As you walk in the door, our eyes lock. You smile, and instantly, I feel my pussy get damp. You always have that effect. You walk over and lean in to kiss me. As our lips meet, I can't help but whimper a bit, imagining those same lips on my body. I feel, rather than see, your smile grow. You know what I'm thinking; you instantly know what I want by that whimper. I reach up, and wrap my arms around your neck, pulling you in closer. I deepen the kiss, parting my lips slightly, encouraging you to reach out for my tongue with yours. You do, and the second they meet, it feels like a bolt of lightning straight to my core, instantly soaking my panties. You wrap your arms around me, pulling me tight to you. My nipples press into your chest through the material of our clothes, teasing us both. Your hands drop to my ass, pulling me in tight, your cock stirring a bit at the heat you feel radiating from my pussy. I melt, pressing the length of my body against you, praying you're as turned on as I am. I shouldn't have worried. As you pull me close, I can feel your cock, slowly growing against the zipper of your jeans. As soon as I realize you want me as much as I want you, it's my turn to smile.

I drop my hands to your waist and slide them under your shirt. Slowly, I run my hands up your chest, sliding the shirt up with them. I lift the shirt up and over your head, ridding you of the first piece of clothing. I press myself against your chest, your body heat instantly making my nipples turn to little pebbles. Slowly, I drop to my knees in front of you, making and keeping eye contact as I do. I unfasten your belt, slowly sliding it out the loops holding it in place. As your belt slides out of the loops, my hand lightly brushes against your cock, and it's your turn to moan. I unbutton your pants, and slowly unzip your zipper. I drop my arms to your knees, and tug on your jeans, making light work of sliding them down your legs. I help you steady yourself as you step out of your pants, leaving you standing in front of me in just your boxers.

I lean forward, pressing my lips to your cock. Gently, I kiss the tip through your boxers, exhaling slightly; the warm air caressing you as much as my lips. I tug on your boxers, and you slide them down. As soon as you step out of them, I gently kiss the tip of your cock, exhaling again. Your breath catches in your throat, knowing what's coming next. Slowly, I open my lips, allowing the head of your cock to slide into my mouth. Gently, I caress your cock with my tongue, playing my tongue ring over every inch I can reach. Inch by inch, I slide your cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, caressing each inch with my tongue as it slides into my mouth. I don't stop until your cock is buried in my throat and my nose is pressed into your pelvis. When I can't take you any deeper, I swallow, my throat caressing you as my tongue had. I move, slowly sliding your cock in and out of my throat. Again, your breath catches, but this time, when you can finally exhale, it comes out as a moan.

I smile, loving the effect I'm having on you, and loving the way my pussy and nipples react to your throaty moan, instantly tightening and tingling. In and out of my throat you slide, until you can't take any more. You reach down, tangling your fingers in my hair. Using my hair, you pull me up, until we are eye to eye. You release my hair and drop your hands to my shirt hem, making short work of removing it. As soon as I'm free of the shirt, you drop it, and move your hands to my bra. Quickly, you unfasten the hooks, and I allow the bra to fall to the floor as well. I shiver, and you instantly pull me in tight, my rock-hard nipples pressing against the solid wall of your chest. I can't help myself, I arch my back, pressing my pelvis into you, already desperate to feel your cock in me. Feeling me press myself against you, it's your turn to smile, a mischievous one, one that I'm beginning to know well. With that smile, I go from wet to dripping.

You hook your fingers in the waistband of my pants, catching both my leggings and my panties. Slowly, you slide them down my legs, leaving my dripping wet pussy exposed. As soon as my leggings and panties fall to the floor, you slowly straighten up, trailing your fingers up my legs to the junction between them. The instant your fingers touch my lower lips, I jump, like a shock of electricity has hit me between my legs. You smile that mischievous smile again, only this time, I'm to distracted to notice. I can't notice anything but the feel of the solid wall of your chest against the pebbles my nipples have become, and the heat radiating from between my legs, and you know it. You gently touch my clit, and laugh out loud as I jump, the shock of electricity from before nothing compared to this one.

You begin to rub my clit, just lightly, barely touching me, knowing that will drive me crazy and make me crave more. Shortly, I'm proving you right, grinding my pelvis into your hand, trying to increase the pressure you're exerting onto my clit. You don't let me, and whisper "Stay still, or else...." I moan, a combination of knowing that I can't control myself around you and wanting more. You lean in and kiss me, your tongue tangling with mine in time with your fingers on my clit. You increase the pressure on my clit just slightly, just enough to notice. I can't help myself. I attempt to increase the pressure of your fingers on my clit, but you anticipated my move, and pull away, breaking all contact.

I whimper at the sudden lack of contact, and you laugh. "I told you to stay still...." You say, your voice trailing off. I moan something incoherent, but you know the general meaning. Smiling that mischievous smile, you meet my eyes with yours, and you take my hand. Gently, you pull me into the bedroom, and sit me on the bed. As you walk to your dresser, you look back at me, loving the glazed look in my eyes, and loving that you caused it even more. As you reach the dresser, you smile, and say, "Since you can't stay still, I'll have to make you." My breath catches, unsure what you intend to do, but knowing I'll love every second of it.

As you turn back to me after reaching into your dresser, I see the over-the-door cuffs in your hands. I know instantly that since I refused to stay still, you were going to make me. You walk back to me, that smile of yours growing with every step you take, because you know that with each step you take, I'm getting wetter and wetter after seeing the cuffs. After what seemed like both an eternity and only a few split seconds, you're standing in front of me. You reach out a hand, the one not holding the cuffs, and I reach out and take your hand. You pull me off the bed and crush me to you. Our lips meet and you tease my mouth with your tongue. After what again seems like an eternity but in reality, was just a few seconds, you pull back, and guide me to the door. You turn away from me, just long enough to put the cuffs over the door and shut it to hold them in place.

Turning back to me, you extend your hand. I take it, and step into your embrace. Again, you pull me tight, and kiss me oh-so-deeply. As you kiss me, you gently guide me to move until I'm startled to realize my back is against the door. You pin me, almost roughly, between your body and the door. You rape my mouth with your tongue, while gently taking my arms, and extending them above my head. You fasten the cuffs around each wrist, and trail kisses from my lips to my neck. There, you pause, kissing and nibbling, loving how much it makes me moan. After a few moments, you dip your head lower, sucking on each nipple, driving my craving for your cock even higher. I pull slightly against the cuffs that have me secured to the door but am unsuccessful in accomplishing anything but making you smile. You take a step back, looking me up and down. "Hmm... something is... not quite wrong.... but... missing," you say. After a slight pause, your mischievous smile returns, and you say, "I know!". Walking away from me, you go to my bag. Reaching in, you pull out the spreader bar, and the fingertip vibrator.

As soon as I see what you grabbed, I can't help myself. I can't breathe for a minute, my breath completely caught in my chest. You walk back over to me, smiling that smile the entire time. When you reach me, you lean in and kiss me, deeply. Just when I forget about everything but that kiss, you pull back, and fasten the spreader bar between my thighs. "That'll do it," you say. "That'll keep you still enough." I pull against the cuffs and try to close my thighs, testing the restraints you've placed me in. The fact that I cannot really move disappoints me slightly, as it means I cannot please you. However, the disappointment is quickly overshadowed by how turned on I am, being completely at your mercy. You watch me struggle to move, and watch the emotions play over my face as I realize that I am, indeed, at your mercy. You watch closely for any sign of panic, knowing my past, but when nothing but desire shows on my face, you know that I am yours to do with as you please.

With my arms secured above my head, and my legs spread wide by the spreader bar between my thighs, you start to lightly tease my pussy again. Light touches, first on the lips then the clit. Lightly, just enough to know your there but definitely not enough to make me cum. I start whimpering slightly, determined not to let you win. You continue to play your fingers lightly along my body, my whimpering getting slightly more intense with each pass. After a few minutes, I start panting and at that point, you know. You know that I'm getting desperate to cum. As you turn on the fingertip vibrator, you whisper to me "You cannot cum until I say so." With the vibrator on low, you gently touch it to my clit. I gasp, struggling to stay in control enough to keep from cumming right then, but desperate to please you by following your direction. Slowly, you move the vibrator over my clit, my lips, inserting it just a bit into my hole, teasing me to the point past coherent thought.

At that point, you turn the vibrator up a setting, and hold it on my clit. My breath catches, and then releases in a long, low moan. I start to move, struggling to not cum, trying to free myself of the vibrations making me so desperate to find relief. Without moving the vibrator, you lean in and whisper "Don't do it. Don't cum yet, baby. Not 'til I say." I moan, your words as much of a turn on as the vibrator. I'm moving more and more, struggling to close my legs, but the spreader bar preventing it. Struggling to free my hands to pull you in close but failing there too. Coherent thought becomes impossible. I can do nothing but feel and react. I find myself whispering "Oh, God" over and over, intermingled with whimpers of desire.

As you turn the vibrator up one last time, you move it in little circles around my clit. My whimpers of "Oh God" turn to begging. Not just the normal little whimpers, but words, actual pleas to be allowed to cum. "Please," I beg, "Oh god, please let me cum." You smile, loving that you can have such an effect on me. You take a step closer to me and lean in, never letting the vibrator lose contact. You nibble a bit on my ear, loving that the begging gets slightly more intense as you do. You move from my ear to my neck, knowing that's my weak spot. "Oooooohhhhh God," I whisper, "Please, oh, please let me cum. I'm begging you, please...." You chuckle silently, knowing that I'm desperate to please you by following your instructions, but also knowing that you're taking very close to the point of no return.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, you step back slightly, never letting the vibrator lose contact. You cup my cheek, forcing me to look you in the eyes. I try to focus, and somewhat succeed, at least, enough to see your smile. You trail your hand down from my cheek to my breast; from my breast to my hip; and from my hip to where my legs meet. You play your fingers over my hole, but never quite penetrate. Your teasing almost proves to be my undoing. I lose the ability to focus on anything but the feelings between my legs. While I never break eye contact with you, you know that I'm no longer in that room. I'm on a different plain, I've hit subspace. You lean in, and whisper in my ear, "Cum, baby, cum for me," as you slide two fingers deep into my pussy.

The feeling of your fingers sliding into me, coupled with the vibrator and your permission, prove to be my undoing. I cum, hard, over and over. Just as I start to calm down, you curl your fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot, and I cum again. I start to calm down again, and as I do, I finally regain the ability to focus. As our eyes meet, I whisper, "Fuck me, please..." As hard as I came from the vibrator and your fingers alone, I crave your cock. The craving for the feeling of being so full, with or without the vibrator on my clit, is tangible. I need it. I need you. "Please...." I whisper.

"Who am I to argue?" you whisper in my ear, as you move to stand directly in front of me. Slowly, a millimeter at a time, you give me what I asked for. You slide your cock into my hole until you can't go any deeper. The feeling of your cock buried so deep inside sets me off again, and, as you slide in and out, I cum again, and again. Just when I can't take anymore, you pick up your pace, putting the vibrator back in place, and slamming into me so hard that my feet come off the floor. My back arches, every muscle in my body tenses in anticipation, and my hands grip the cuffs that hold my wrists to the door. Just as you bury yourself fully in my pussy, I cum harder than before. Every muscle in my body spasms, the walls of my pussy gripping your cock tight. The feeling pushes you over the edge, and just as I cum, so do you, our bodies feeding off the reaction of the other.

Slowly, we come back to reality. You wrap your arms around me as I calm down, helping to support my weight, relieving some of the pressure from my wrists. You lift me up slightly, and free my wrists from their restraints. As you do so, you catch me, knowing full well that my legs won't support me for at least a few minutes. You lay me down on the bed and remove the spreader bar from my thighs. Once that's been set aside, you lay down next to me. I curl up on your chest as you wrap your arms around me. Very shortly, we both fall into a deep, restful sleep.

ks01173
ks01173
15 Followers