That Girl Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! You noticed that silly horse. Damn it! You're too clever for your own good sometimes. Babe, I promise you that it wasn't a setup...Okay, well it was a setup. But I swear on our grandmother's grave that it was not to get you in trouble. I really wanted you to see me nekkid. I was crushing on you really, really bad and I wanted you to make a move on me. I thought maybe a little exposed flesh might push you over the edge."

"Don't sell yourself short, babe. You came really damn close to breaking me more than once as it was. I remember many a morning watching you parade around the house in your nighties. You were killing me!" Jason placed his hands on both of his sister's sides, each hand three fingers distance below her arm pits. The heels of his hands pressed gently against the side of his sister's boobs.

Jessica sucked in a breath as she felt her nipples harden from her brother's touch. She searched his eyes for some indication of what he was thinking. He smiled down at her as he leaned in and kissed her, adding a little tongue for good measure. She only let him kiss her for 20 or thirty seconds before pulling her head back and pushing him away.

"You fucking tease!" She exclaimed. "How many times do I have to tell you that I am all yours? If you're going to cop a feel, then grab my titty and do it already! Damn it, Jase! You're driving me crazy just holding onto my side like that. Hell, if nothing else, rub my nipples with your fingers or something! Gawd have mercy!"

"See how you are?" Jason countered. "I go ahead and give in to your temptations, and it still isn't enough for you!" Then he chuckled.

Jessica easily read the sarcasm in his voice. She felt herself being drawn off balance as her brother twisted around her and pulled her into the bed with him. He maneuvered them into a spoon and then placed his hand firmly over her breast. He gently squeezed it as he pulled her closer, gently thumbing her nipple. Then he used his free hand to pull her hair back away from her neck and planted his lips firmly against her skin. Jessica moaned her approval.

Jessica felt cold chills running up her spine from her brother's contact. 'My fantasies were never ever this good,' she thought to herself. Jason continued placing light kisses on her neck while massaging her boob and gently thumbing her erect nipple. Jessica's pussy began to itch and she felt it react to the attention she was receiving by getting wet. She thrust her hips back to firmly wedge her ass against her lover's lap. She could feel the hardness of Jason's erection working it's way between her ass cheeks, in spite of the two layers of clothing that physically separated them from each other.

Jessica was aware of the firmness of Jason's pectoral muscles pressed against her shoulder blades. Jason had momentarily paused his assault on her neck to move his lips closer to her ear. His breath was hot and heavy. Again, she shuddered as goosebumps broke out all over her body and her nipples hardened further. They felt so stiff that if he brushed his fingers against them in the wrong way, they would surely snap clean off.

"I love you so damn much, Jessie." Jason whispered in her ear. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. That one little sentence was all that it took. These were words that she had longed to hear coming from her brother's lips long before mother nature started visiting her once each month.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" Jessica moaned, her body shivering as she experienced a small orgasm. Her vaginal juices were now in free flow, flooding her panties. If her brother had bothered to slip his hand into her underwear at that moment, two or three good strokes against her clit would have caused her to really explode. She broke free of her brother's grip and rolled towards him. As she plunged her hand into his jockeys she exclaimed, "I can't take any more of this torture!"

Jason was surprised by his sister's sudden move. Being totally in the moment, his mind was focused entirely on being tender, loving, and affectionate to his sibling. He had been lost in the rosemary fragrance of her hair, the taste of her skin, the softness and warmth of her body close to his. He was totally unprepared for the moment that her hand found his cock and wrapped itself firmly around it. She began to slowly stroke it, massaging it from fully erect to maximum stiffness. Jason closed his eyes and pressed his forehead to hers.

"Fuuuck, Jess!" He moaned. "Mmm! Damn, that feels so good."

Jessica continued to slide her hand gently up and down her brother's prick. It wasn't but about four or five strokes into her massage that she began to encounter wetness escaping from the tip. She couldn't resist playing with Jason's body fluids, so she stopped stroking up and down to rub her thumb and index finger across the tip. She found the viscosity of his precum to be very much like her own pussy juices. It felt slick, smooth, and silky all at the same time. Unable to resist her curiosity, she pulled her hand out of her brother's underwear and sucked her thumb into her mouth for a taste.

"Mmm!" She looked into Jason's eyes and saw him smiling at her. "Okay, so I was never sure about whether I wanted to try giving you head or not. No more doubts now! Your cum tastes really good, and I definitely want to go down on you."

Moving down the bed, Jessica put her fingers into the waistband of Jason's briefs and began pulling them down. Jason lifted up his bottom to facilitate her actions. Jessica pulled the drawers over his feet and tossed them casually onto the floor. Jason's erection was laying on his abdomen, so Jessica grasped it firmly at the base and aimed it upwards toward her descending mouth. Without the slightest hesitation, she wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck.

"Holy shit!" Jason gasped, his body jerking in reaction to the sudden warmth and wetness of his sister's mouth. Becky had given him head whenever he requested it. In fact, she was every bit as enthusiastic about it as Jessie. But he realized in that moment that not once had she ever just volunteered to do it without being asked first. There had also been one 18 year old girl during his Senior year in High School that had performed oral for him upon request. But this was the first time that he had ever been given head without having to specifically ask for it in order to receive it. That somehow made it even more intimate and special to him. "Sweet Geezus, babe! Umph!"

Jason's reaction spurred Jessica on. She was encouraged and emboldened by her brother's reaction to her ministrations. She moaned and purred as his manhood was sucked deeper into her mouth. She was now taking nearly his entire 7 inch length. Jessica alternated between rubbing the dickhead against the roof of her mouth on the down stroke, then swirling her tongue around the head on the upstroke. The salty flavor of his precum had her drooling. About once every four or five passes, she had to pause to swallow by pressing her tongue on the underside of the dickhead as she did. With her free hand she began to fondle his balls and scrotum.

The whole erotic episode was so enticing to Jason that in less than 5 minutes, he could feel the swelling pressure at the base of his cock indicating that his release was near. Grabbing his sister's cheeks gently in each hand, he tried to pull her off of her prize. "Baby, you need to stop. Sweetheart, I'm about to cum!"

With a low moan from deep inside of her throat, Jessica shook her head to pull free of his grasp and resumed her assault on his manhood with even more vigor. She swallowed her drool and prepared herself for what she imagined would come her way shortly. She didn't have to wait for very long.

"Oh gawd!" Jason gasped. The motion of Jessica's tongue and mouth that had enabled her to swallow was all that it took to push him over the edge. Luckily for Jessica, she was on an up stroke when the first spurt shot into her mouth and across her tongue, striking her in the throat. Just on reflex alone she gulped down the first load.

She still held a fear that Jason would try to tear himself out of her grasp. She expected it because when it came to things brothers and sisters should do with one another, he was always trying not to take things too far with her. So, she kept a firm but steady grip on his dick with her right hand. With her free hand she gently cupped his balls in her palm, holding them up to support their weight.

Instead of pulling away, Jason just put his hands gently on her head. He placed one on the back of her head and the other on her left ear. He was holding her gently without forcing himself deeper into her mouth or pulling out either. He jerked, grunted, and gasped deeply for breath with each rope of cum that he deposited into her mouth.

The first three wads had erupted from him explosively, hitting her in the back of her mouth close to her throat. But as his orgasm continued, Jessica found that she didn't need to continue swallowing to avoid the gag reflex. Jason was still pumping cum into her mouth, but now it was kind of like drinking straight from a straw. Her mouth was still filling up, but it wasn't hitting the nerve centers that encouraged her to swallow.

Jessica kept a steady suction on her prize with a goal of draining him completely dry. But she also had it in mind to savor the flavor of Jason's body fluids. When she had tasted his precum earlier, it had tasted very similar to her own pussy juice, albeit with just a hint of saltiness. Now that he had cum inside of her mouth though, the salty flavor was much more prominent. After about a half of a minute, Jason's body quit jerking and he fell quiet except for heavy breathing.

Jessica backed off of his dick, but continued to hold it in her in her grasp. She swirled the juices around in her mouth, wanting to forever remember this moment. This was the time that she had given a man her very first blowjob. She committed her brother's taste to memory then swallowed. As she looked back down at his cock, she noticed a few droplets that had managed to escape. Without any hesitation whatsoever, she popped him back into her mouth to clean up anything that remained.

"Omph! Ow! Easy girl! Sensitive!" Jason gasped as his head jerked up off of her pillow.

"Sorry!" Jessica said with concern in her voice. "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"I know babe. You're just now learning, but that was awesome for your first time. You handled it like a pro."

Jessica looked down at her knees because she was feeling bashful and shy at the moment. She also felt a little slutty after what she had just done. But at the same time, her brother's words of encouragement made her feel proud. She couldn't hold back the smile that spread across her face. "Damn! Make me feel like a hooker, why don't ya?"

"Oh no, honey! That came out all wrong. I just meant that you did a fantastic job for your first time. As if you have been doing it with me for a while now. I'm just digging my hole deeper. Shutting up now."

As she scooted up the bed to rest her head on her brother's shoulder and cuddle with him she responded, "No, it's okay. I understand what you're getting at. But just so you know, I think it was kind of beginner's luck and all. I haven't tried practicing or anything. I did read some articles about fellatio to get an idea of what to expect if I ever got up the nerve to try. I have heard one or two girls talk about practicing on a dildo. But that just sounded too strange and icky to me, so I never experimented like that."

"Well, in my humble opinion you didn't need to worry about any practice. You did just fine first time out the gate."

Jessica wrapped her arms tighter around her brother's torso and giggled.

They lay like that for several minutes before Jason pulled her up for a kiss. He could still taste a residual flavor of his cum on her lips, but it wasn't a new experience for him. He had often endured the same thing after Becky had sucked his dick. It didn't excite him, but he wasn't put off by it either. For Jason, it was more important to let his lover know that he appreciated the significance of the gift. After frenching her for a few minutes, Jason rolled his sister over onto her back and declared, "My turn!"

Jessica had no time to voice her dissent, not that she had any to begin with. Jason dove onto her left nipple as if his survival depended upon it. Once he had latched firmly onto her titty, his hand plunged under her waistband and into her panties. This move, however, thoroughly alarmed Jessica. She grabbed his forearm just above his wrist in a death grip.

"Jase! Jase! Easy cowboy! Slow down for a sec!" Jessica was panting as if she had just completed running a marathon.

Bewildered and confused, Jason stopped everything to look her in the eye.

"Jason, honey. Don't forget what Mel and I told you. We still have our cherries intact. Both of us. And neither one of us want any accidents happening with fingers. Okay? I love you more than life itself. But when the right time comes for you to strip away all evidence of my innocence, I don't want it to be done with your finger. I want you to take me and claim me with your cock."

Having had her say, Jessica released her brother's arm and brought both hands to the back of his head. Grasping him by the back of the head gently but firmly, she encouraged him to resume his assault on her breast.

Jason was startled by his sister's proclamation. But at the same time, he was getting a better picture of her expectations. He pushed his hand further down into his sister's underwear until his index finger found the entrance to her love tunnel. He pushed his fingertip inside and began working it around in a circular motion.

"JaaasssOOONNN!" Jessica exclaimed with an escalating pitch to her voice. "What did I just say, damn it!"

"Relax, honey! I promise that I'm not going to go too deep. Trust me!"

One thing that Jessica had always prided herself in was believing in her brother. His word had ALWAYS been as good as his bond. She rationalized that he had more sexual experience than herself so in spite of her natural inclination against it, she threw caution to the wind and let her brother totally have his way with her.

Not only that, the gentle stretching of her vaginal entrance was feeling really, really good to her. She felt her arousal increasing in spite of the fact that she was already turned on more than she could ever recall. The leading edge of Jason's palm right at the base of his finger was rubbing against her clit pushing her excitement higher. And then a naughty thought hit her. She realized that for the first time ever, she and her brother were being sexually intimate with one another.

That thought alone caused her arousal to soar off of the charts, and she moaned out loud. Jason shushed her as he switched his mouth from her left breast to her right. Luckily Jessica had an extra pillow on her bed since it was a double sized mattress. She grabbed it and buried her face into it moaning with abandon.

Having satisfied himself with getting his fingertip good and wet from his sister's cum, Jason removed it from her entrance and headed north. He wasted no time teasing, but instead he directly attacked his objective. The moment his finger brushed against her clit, Jessica released a loud grunt into the pillow covering her face. Jason strummed his finger back and forth across her love button causing Jessica's body to jerk with each and every stroke.

Jason paused suckling on her right nipple long enough to mention, "Am I still being a tease, babe?"

"Nuh-uh!" Jessica managed to gasp out between her deep breaths. She was making a concerted effort now to regain some measure of control. Her brother had taken her from Zero to Sixty in Five point Two seconds. She was surprised at how quickly she had found herself reaching the top of the mountain. Her brother being sexually intimate with her was a long time dream that was finally coming true. She was riding on a runaway train and it wasn't slowing down any time soon. Jessica wasn't searching for the brakes either.

Jessica pulled her other hand from the back of her brother's head and used both hands to pull the pillow tightly against her face as her brother forced her over the edge. She screamed loud and hard into the pillow as the biggest orgasm of her entire life crashed over her. Her body jerked in spasms of orgasmic seizure. For a moment, Jason thought that he was going to be thrown to the floor as his sister thrashed around beneath him.

Having lost contact with the nipple that he was sucking on, he decided to amp up his assault. Quickly grabbing the waistband of Jessica's panties, he yanked them down her legs and off of her feet. Jessica was trying to curl into a fetal position, but he was not about to let her. Her forced her over onto her back while spreading her legs with pressure to the inside of her knees.

Once he had her where he wanted her, he dove in and brought his mouth to her labia. The aroma of her arousal had his own genitals returning to fully erect. Jessica was just coming back down to reality when suddenly she felt the new stimulation to her cunt. Jason's tongue was licking her from the entrance of her vagina, up her slit all the way to her clit. But instead of flicking her clit with his tongue once he reached it, he sucked on it just like he had done with her nipples just moments ago.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped into her pillow. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Suddenly, she was back at the summit again and tumbling over.

Jason was relentless in his passion. He would lick his sister's slit two or three times then suck her clit into his mouth. He pressured the upper gum behind his lip against her pelvic bone and shook his head side to side. Driving his sister over the top again and again. Orgasm after orgasm crashed into her.

She tried in vain to push Jason away. The heel of her hand pushed against his forehead and she tried to backpedal but her feet found no purchase against her bed. She wanted to scream out 'Enough!', but her voice failed her as one last orgasm crashed into her causing her to lose consciousness and totally black out.

Jason had a close up view of his sister's forearm as she tried to push him away. He noticed her entire body go taut for just a moment before she moaned and totally collapsed in a lifeless heap upon her bed. She was still breathing heavy, but had ceased any and all reaction to his licking and sucking. He briefly kissed her pussy several times before climbing back up beside her. Jason suddenly became concerned about the pillow resting on her face. He moved it aside to make sure that she could breathe easier.

Looking at the pillow, he was once again thankful that their home had been designed with the Master Bedroom located downstairs. If his parents had been just down the hall, he doubted that the pillow would have been sufficient to deaden the sounds that Jessica had been making just moments ago.

All of her thrashing and kicking had pushed the covers off of both of them, so he leaned down and reached to the foot of the bed. He grasped the leading edge of the sheet and blanket together and pulled them over both of their bodies before gathering his unconscious sister into his arms for a snuggle. Her head lolled around and her body was nothing more than a rag doll as he gathered her into himself. As he rolled onto his back, he pulled her partially on top of his own body. A full minute had not yet passed when signs of life began to return to his sister.

"Uh! Hmph!" Jessica raised her head wearily. "What? Where am I?"

Jason chuckled merrily at his sister's disorientation. He knew that he had just now totally rocked her world.

"Oh yeah...You asshole!" She exclaimed. "You no good sumnabitch! What the fuck did you just do to me? Jesus Christ, Jase!"