That Girl Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it good for you?" Jason snarked.

"You're a gawd damned motherfucker!" Jessica cursed.

"No, I'm not. And I'm not a sister fucker either...well...at least not yet." He corrected. "In a few days though, I probably will be."

"Bastard."

"Wrong again. Both you and I are well aware of who our biological parents are and that they were lawfully joined in wedlock well before I was conceived." Jason giggled and chuckled some more.

Trying to do her best Harrison Ford impression, Jessica said, "laugh it up, fuzzball. Just remember that paybacks are a bitch." Then she shifted her focus. "Oh my God, I have never cum like that before in my entire life. You have totally wrecked me, baby. I have been totally ruined for any other man that might come along. I don't think that anybody is going to ever be able to top that one."

"Oh! So now you're finally admitting that you may someday kick me to the curb for another man."

"Oh no baby! Nuh-uh! Not happening! Not in your lifetime or in mine either. I want you to claim me, right here...right now. I don't want to belong to any other man. Say it, Jason. Take me! Claim me! I want to hear it, Jason!"

Jason gave a slight jerk each time he heard his sister say his whole name. A slap in the face could not have had a greater effect on him. She was being totally serious and sincere anytime she called him by using that particular noun. Things were very serious indeed if she wasn't using his nickname. Without a moment of hesitation, Jason locked his mouth onto her neck and gently sucked. 'I will give her something to think about,' he thought to himself. Jason knew that if he was crafty enough, he could leave a hickey in just the right place that Jessica's hair would keep it concealed from casual sight.

Jessica moaned with passion, feeling what her brother was doing to her. She knew in that moment that he was branding her like a heifer calf. After placing his mark on her neck, Jason locked eyes with Jessica and forcefully, he said, "You are mine , Jessica Anne Stewart! I have placed my mark upon you and claimed you for my own from this day forward, for now and for evermore! Until the end of time, you're totally mine to have and to hold. God have mercy on the soul of anyone foolish enough to try and come between us!" He tightened his arms around her pulling her tight against his body to reinforce his words.

Tears welled up in Jessica's eyes. Her body shook as she broke down and began to cry and sob in her brother's arms. She was totally overwhelmed with happiness as her brother cradled her. They lay there together in her bed, her head on his shoulder and tightly embraced with Jessica holding her brother fiercely close. Over the next several minutes, she slowly regained her composure. After a while, she was calm enough to address Jason again.

"I'll be so glad when we finally get to our camping trip. I can feel the sincerity in your words, babe. But until you physically take my innocence and mark me by filling me up with your semen, it still feels unfinished. I love you so damn much, Jason Alexander Stewart!"

"I love you with all of my heart, Jessica Anne Stewart. I swear to you on my life that I will never turn you away again, darling."

Lying naked there together, their breathing slowed and deepened until both were sound asleep. Later that night, the urge to pee woke Jason up. He slowly and carefully disengaged from his sister's embrace. He glanced briefly at her clock before heading to the hallway bathroom that was his own. It had read 4:43 am. After relieving his bladder, he returned to his own bed to sleep. He was glad that he had awakened when he did. It would have been a disaster for the two of them to get caught by their parents laying naked together like that.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

On the morning of the fourth, Jason arose after the sunlight filtering through his Venetian blinds drifted into his eyes, waking him. Memories of the previous night with his sister were the first thing that he thought of. He smiled to himself remembering their passion and love. She was his now. In truth she always had been, but he had been focused on everything but her signals and had overlooked it. All that remained to seal them together for all time was full penetration intercourse.

He knew that had he demanded it of her last night, there would have been no resistance from Jessica. She had been ready to hand over her entire body and soul to Jason for years. But until recently. he had been so blinded in his quest to protect her from his own lust that he had not seen it. But as they say, hindsight is 20/20 and looking back over the years it was blatantly obvious to Jason now. The signs that his sister had been crushing on him were all there.

Jessica beat him downstairs to breakfast that morning. She had been awake long enough to finish most of her 'bacon & eggs' by the time that Jason came down. There was also buttered toast and hominy grits on her plate in front of her.

"Good morning, handsome!" His sister greeted him, smiling with enthusiasm. She looked around carefully to make sure that they were alone before pulling back her hair revealing the mark on her neck and giggled.

Jason wasn't fully awake and grumbled a reply. During his entire life he had never been a morning person. Jessica totally understood this little fact. From adolescence, she had made studying her brother and learning his quirks and strengths her life's work and ambition. She hopped up from her chair and disappeared into the kitchen, skipping on her feet.

She returned shortly with a large cup of 'sweet' coffee for her brother. If you meet any true Southerner, they can easily explain to you what 'Sweet Tea' is. It's a very common southern beverage available at almost any restaurant. Jason drank his coffee the same way. Black with three tablespoons of sugar, not teaspoons. Only on rare occasions would he ask for some sort of creamer in his coffee. If he did, most often it would be vanilla flavored creamer if he chose to use any at all.

Jessica ate her grits while Jason sipped at his coffee until his 12 ounce mug was only half full. It was a running gag in the Stewart house that Jason wasn't human again until...(starting at the top of the mug and drawing a finger down to the halfway point) right about 'there'. "Thanks, Jess. I really needed that. You really are too good to me sometimes. I, uh...uh...hmm..."

Jessica absolutely beamed rainbows at her brother's compliment. "My pleasure, Sweety!" She finished the remainder of her breakfast before gathering up her dirty dishes and taking them to the kitchen. Jason had wanted to apologize for being so harsh to Jessica for the past two or three years. In the moment, he just couldn't find the correct words to properly articulate his feelings. He was filled with guilt and remorse, but watching her ass wiggle as she left the room certainly brought a smile to his face this morning. He would find another time when they were alone later and try again.

Their mother entered the breakfast nook with food for both her son and herself just as Jessica was leaving. Mrs. Stewart turned and studied her daughter's departure before setting a plate in front of her son.

"Jason, dear. I don't know exactly what it is that you have done to your sister since her birthday. But whatever it is that you have done, keep it up. I don't know if I could have taken another day of living with her depression. I think the fact that you're home more often now has made all of the difference in the world."

She walked over to her son and gently lifted his face by the chin. "I didn't realize it fully until now, but she needs you Jason. If for any reason you can't be here with her, CALL HER damn it,! Pick up the damn phone and call your sister! Please don't disappear on her anymore. Don't disappear on us. I'm very glad to have you around here more often. Everything is starting to feel like it's back to normal again."

Jason felt like he had suddenly been struck in the chest by a sledgehammer. His mother's vehement admonition had touched him deep inside because she NEVER cursed. NEVER EVER! Once again he was startled to see a tear forming in his mother's eye. "Jessica has been absolutely glowing this morning. Spending a few days with you up the country has really turned her around. I have always known that you two were close. But I never realized until a couple of months ago just how tightly bound together you two are. It really makes me happy to see the two of you like this again. Truly! The two of you have not acted like this around each other since you were about 13 years old."

Jason's mother patted his cheek then leaned over and kissed him. It was her own signature move that she used when dealing with her kids. Jason tucked into his breakfast as his mother took her seat at the four place table and began eating her own breakfast as well. Sitting there as he was eating, he thought of the irony of it all. He was absolutely positive that if his mother really and truly knew the actual extent of his relationship with his sister and exactly why Jessica was in such a great mood this morning, that she would not be this pleased at all.

'Damned if I do and damned if I don't,' he thought to himself and sighed. 'So I guess this is what Starfleet means when they talk about the 'No-Win Scenario' in The Wrath Of Khan.' Jason ate his breakfast, and when he had finished he took his dirty dishes to the kitchen. He returned to the breakfast nook just as his mother was finishing her own breakfast, so Jason took care of her dishes as well. His mother smiled at his thoughtfulness thinking to herself, 'He's such a fine young man! I am the luckiest mother in the world to have a son like him!'

Judging from the dishes in the sink, Mom and Dad had been the first ones awake that morning. Jason found the dishwasher empty, so he began rinsing dirty dishes and loading them into the washer. Once that chore was completed, he discovered that his mother and sister had retired to the spare bedroom downstairs that served as his mother's craft room. She had a fresh cup of coffee sitting on an end table nearby as she attended to some project that had her occupied at her sewing machine.

Jessica stood nearby watching their mother intently, determined to learn whatever she would share with her. She noticed Jason looking her direction, so she smiled and briefly shook her hair exposing Jason's brand on her neck for him. Then she returned to paying attention to their mom and learning her sewing techniques.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Deciding that he needed to freshen up with a shave and shower, Jason headed upstairs to his bathroom. After he was done with his ablutions, he dressed in a polo shirt and jeans. Once that was done, he realized that he was longing for both of his girlfriends, not just the one he had recently shared breakfast with. The short stint at his apartment in Nacogdoches had really done a number on him. He was amazed at how quickly he had grown accustomed to having them both living with him under one roof. His queen sized bed was actually too small for all three of them together, but after their first date, the girls made it clear in no uncertain terms that Jason wasn't going to be sleeping on the couch anymore, so they began sleeping together in the one bed.

And then a long forgotten memory snuck up on Jason and hit him hard. In a moment of sudden clarity, Jason realized why it was so easy for the three of them to all fall into the same bed together so comfortably. It had already been trained into them with the backyard camp outs. The parents never had any issues with the three of them sharing one single tent together. The sliding glass doors on both homes had always remained unlocked so that access to the restrooms and showers was readily available. And the three slept in their individual sleeping bags wearing their play clothing...a Tee shirt and shorts.

In their youth, they had slept closely together as a group hundreds and hundreds of times. There had never been even the slightest hint of any impropriety from the three of them so the parents never saw any need to put a stop to it. All of it was totally fraternal and innocent in real terms. The Three Musketeers were destined to be best friends forever!

So for years and years until Jason started getting erections from close contact with his sister and Melanie, they had slept together in one tent but with separate sleeping bags. It was Jason and not the parents who had finally called an end to the arrangement. So in this present day, sleeping together for the three of them was just a return to their own natural state. God was in His Heaven and all was right with the world again.

Thoughts of Melanie reminded Jason that he had been unfaithful to her the previous evening by having oral sex with his sister. It wasn't really cheating since the three of them were all in agreement about their poly-amorous relationship. They all knew that passion and/or desire might dictate a sudden tryst in the heat of the moment. It was clearly agreed that as long as it didn't involve anyone outside of their threesome that anything was fair game at any time. But he still felt that Melanie had been left out of the action and that he needed to make up for it with some sexy time of their own.

Knowing that Melanie's father and his own were both probably in the conjoined backyards, he should probably try slipping out the front door of the house to avoid encountering either of them. He wasn't trying to keep his affair with Melanie a secret by any means. The fact that they were a couple now was well known to all parties in both families. But crossing paths with either father would most likely end up with chores for Jason to perform in order to get preparations for the party completed sooner derailing his current agenda.

Slipping quietly through the front door of the McLaughlin home, Jason made his way to the staircase and up the stairs on catlike feet. Reaching the hallway, he snuck past all of the other doors until he arrived at Melanie's. Jason was doing such a great job imitating a ninja that even Melanie didn't hear him quietly slip into her room and latch the door. He watched Melanie reading her Robert Jordan novel for a moment before starting across the floor.

Jason was about half of the distance between her door and the bed when Melanie suddenly realized that there was an intruder in her room. Startled, her body violently jerked. She dropped the book to the bed losing her place in it and lept from her mattress intent on rushing her intruder. There was fire and anger in her eyes when recognition suddenly dawned on her, "Geezus, Jason! You scared the life right out of me! How in the hell did you get in here so quietly?"

"Indian blood. Or have you forgotten?" Jason snickered as he wrapped Melanie up in his arms. During his Boy Scouting days, Jason had always attributed his talent at stealth and woodcraft to his mother's bloodline. Most of his friends agreed with him that it was probably a fact that genetics had a certain hand in his skills. He lowered his face to hers and tried to kiss her.

Melanie forgot all of her anger just as quickly as she had been surprised when Jason's lips touched hers. His arms around her back and his firm lips on her own were all it took to force her to swoon. Melanie's lips parted accepting Jason's tongue into her mouth as she melted in his arms.

She had only thought that she was in love with this man before. Her attraction and need for him had only multiplied ten fold in the past several months. If Jason was suddenly taken from her, she was certain that she would whither up and die within days. She could never go on living without him.

Without any verbal communication between them, they both inched over to Melanie's bed and lay down upon it without breaking the lip lock that they had on one another. Melanie had been dressed in only a white knit crop top and jogging shorts. She had not bothered to don any underwear after finishing her morning shower, so she was totally commando beneath the flimsy clothing that she was wearing.

Jason slipped his hand underneath the bottom hem of Melanie's top and easily found her nearly exposed breast eagerly awaiting his caresses. His right hand gently cradled Melanie's left breast as his fingers searched out and found the areola. Swiping his finger back and forth with the faintest of pressure brought moans from Melanie in addition to creating a hardening of her nipple. Breaking the kiss, Jason gently pushed the top up over both breasts until it rested under Melanie's arm pits before lowering his mouth to the nipple of the other breast.

"I love you, Jason."

"I love you too, babe."

Jason continued to lick and suck the nipple in his mouth, but he removed his hand from the left breast to rub and caress the bare midriff that he had sighted upon first entering the room. It was one of his weaknesses. Jason loved summertime because with the warm weather, most girls tended to dress rather scantily. Women who exposed their mid sections, tummy, and belly button were the very definition of sexy in his mind. That along with pleated skirts and anklet jewelry.

Jason gently massaged Melanie's tummy all over. Running his hand from her left waist up to the cleft between her breasts, down to her belly button where he paused to dip the tip of his finger inside and swirl it around. Melanie had an 'innie' and was extremely ticklish there. Jason's mouth was dislodged from her breast when she jerked and started giggling because of the sensitivity where Jason had placed his finger.

Jason looked into Melanie's eyes and smiled as his hand slipped under the waistband of her short pants. His fingers found the luxurious fur crowning her Mons Venus and he continued his massage there. Having her top bunched up under her arm pits was starting to get uncomfortable for Melanie, so she grabbed it in her hands and pulled it off over her head. Jason's fingers had just pushed past her v-shaped pubic hair and into her slit when the two lovers were suddenly not alone in Melanie's bedroom anymore.

Mr. McLaughlin had decided that his daughter should have had enough time to finish up taking a shower and get dressed by now. When the parents had been divvying up the responsibilities for the party, it had fallen to Melanie to make the potato salad during the morning hours. Now that mid-morning was upon them, he figured it was time to check up on her and make sure that she completed her assignment. He arrived at her room to find her door closed and unusually suspicious noises coming from the other side. He elected to dispense with knocking and stepped inside to find his daughter and her boyfriend en flagrante delicto.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

"Melanie Rose McLaughlin!" Her father roared! "Jason! Get your ass away from her right this second!"

Jason's face turned white as a sheet. He was halfway across the room in a heartbeat. Melanie squealed and snatched the pillow from behind her head to cover her naked breasts from her father's view. Mr. McLaughlin moved in between the couple. His head resembled an angry spectator from a tennis match as it swiveled back and forth, focusing on Jason then turning to focus on his daughter. His breath sounded like a snorting bull in an arena.

"Jason Stewart, downstairs and into my office. NOW! Young lady? Get your ass dressed decently and meet us there. I mean yesterday!"

"Yes, sir!" "Yes, Daddy!" the two lovers replied simultaneously.

Jason slunk away, head bowed and tail between his legs. 'Busted! Damn it all to hell,' he thought. 'Well, this is certainly going to complicate things dramatically.'