That Girl Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold water was initially a shock, but it was just like ripping off a band aid. Once you were in, you had it licked. It was less than 5 minutes later when a sedan pulled up and two college age couples climbed out. The two girls observed Jason swimming in the water with the outdoor temperature still hovering in the lower 50s even though it was about 2:00 in the afternoon, the warmest part of the day. As the girls gawked at Jason, he decided to up the stakes by yelling, "Come on in! The water is fine!"

After some jibes from the young ladies, their two boyfriends were not about to be outdone by some 14 year old Junior High School brat. They stripped down to their boxers and approached the rope swing. Jason grabbed the painter for the rope swing, climbed out on shore, and swung out over the water once again, dropping about 15 feet into the water from the top of the arc. One of the college boys immediately snagged the rope as it swung back.

He took a good running leap to show that he could swing out further than the kid. He caught plenty of air time before plunging into the ice cold water. He was already yelling and screaming his guts out before he broke the surface of the water. Jason was amazed at just how close the young man came to recreating Jesus of Nazareth walking upon the surface of the water in his effort to escape the icy clutches of the Blue Hole.

His friend had followed immediately in his wake and was just releasing the rope when his buddy had surfaced screaming. He fared no better, turning the air blue with his cursing. Jason laughed and splashed around some more and yelled, "Chickens!" at the two young men whose skin tone now matched the blue water of the swimming hole. They gathered their clothes and their girlfriends, bundling them all into the car as quickly as possible and drove away.

Jason climbed out onto the bank to the cheers and laughter of the Assistant Scout Master and the rest of the Beaver Patrol. The story became a legend handed down at many a campfire. Everyone always speculated on how much longer those two relationships had lasted after the two guys had been humiliated so badly.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Jason and the girls swam around in the lake for almost two hours before returning to their campsite. Jason started up the campfire using a magnifying glass and sunlight to ignite his tender. They had 'strike anywhere' matches in their 'dry box' of supplies, but Jason liked to be a show off proving that he could successfully light a fire without the aid of modern conveniences like that. The campfire would be for making S'mores later that night for desert. But its immediate purpose would be for heating the water used for dish washing.

Back when Jason was about 8 years old and in Cub Scouts, his dad had seen photos of a pot designed to heat water for wilderness camping. It was designed in such a way that a coil of copper tubing placed within a very small fire could heat the water. But it was just as effective if the coil was placed over a larger heat source as well.

After checking with several restaurant kitchens, Dad had located a 20 gallon stainless steel pot that an owner was ready to part ways with for a reasonable sum of $10.00. Drilling two holes in the side, one about 3 inches down from the rim and another about an inch from the bottom and directly below the first hole. He created the copper coil by wrapping the tubing around a one gallon glass mayonnaise jar. Using brass fittings, he rolled the end of the tubing into the fitting for a water tight fit and attached the coil to the upper and lower holes. When filled with water and a heat source applied to the coils, the natural convection of the hot water rising in the coil caused circulation heating all of the water with the pot sitting beside instead of directly over the flames.

The girls busied themselves with firing up the Coleman® Gasoline Stove and heating up the Beef Stew that had been purchased for that evening's meal. Jason went down to the creek and retrieved the watermelon. He helped Melanie slice it up as Jessica tended to the stove. The cold melon would suffice as a fruit salad to start out tonight's dinner.

After dinner, the three gathered around their campfire and used unfolded wire coat hangers to roast marshmallows for S'mores. It was standard operating procedure to ensure that plenty of Graham Crackers, Milk Chocolate Bars, and Marshmallows were kept on hand for dessert. Jason allowed the fire to burn itself down to just coals. The fire-pit was well contained and the weather had been wet for the previous month, so there was no danger in just letting it die on its own.

The dishes were gathered up and the three worked as a team. Three separate wash basins had been set up. The first contained scalding hot water with liquid dish soap added. The next had lukewarm water with a cap full of chlorine bleach added to it. The third had just plain cold water. Melanie assumed the washing duty at the first station. Jessica took on the sterilizing and rinsing at the next. Jason stood at the end and retrieved the wet dishes from the cold water station, drying them before putting them away in the chuck box nearby.

Everything was shipshape in less than 15 minutes, so they turned off the Coleman® Lanterns and headed for bed. As they all gathered in their tent, Jessica approached her brother.

"Hey babe...can I ask you for a HUGE favor?"

"Sure, sis. What's up?"

"Okay, so my plans were for me and Mel to both fuck your brains out tonight. But I screwed up. I didn't realize just how full of a day that we would have today. Trust me, I really, really want to make love to you right now, but I'm just too damned tired."

Jason bent down and passionately kissed his sister. "Sure, Babe. It's all good," he replied. "I would rather that all three of us be rested and in the right mood so that we can enjoy our first time together and make it a true memory." Melanie stepped up to the siblings and they both kissed her passionately as well.

"In my humble opinion," Melanie intoned, "I think that all three of us (a) stayed up way too late last night and (b) had a full day today. I'm totally bushed too."

And so it was that on the night of July 5th, Melanie and Jessica both remained technically virgins. The three lovers climbed into their camp bed, cuddled up close and fell asleep in each other's arms.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Appendix C

  1. E.M.T.A. or G.M.T.A. - The abbreviation for Evil Minds Think Alike or Great Minds Think Alike. I don't know how wide spread the usage of this little colloquialism is. It may have originated strictly in my own little circle of friends and extends no further than that. But whenever we do something exactly the same as someone else or something similar, we often comment using just the initials alone and we understand the meaning. It's such a habit that I decided to just go ahead and include it in the dialog and explain it in the appendix.
  2. (two Bluetooth® speakers) - I do not know if they are still available for purchase anymore or not. But back around the year 2012 or shortly thereafter, I won a door prize at a Christmas party. It was a Bluetooth Speaker with a three position switch on the bottom labeled Left/Both/Right. It was sort of cone shaped and immediately reminded me of a tiny lava lamp when I first opened the box. If you owned two of these speakers, you could set one of them to left and the other one to right, pairing up both of them with your playback device to achieve actual stereophonic sound from them. I searched the internet and found that Rockville® makes and sells a pair of 'Waterproof Anywhere Speakers with "TWS" linking' for a reasonable price that perform in a similar fashion. Go ahead and imagine the girls using those black and green speakers if you wish. It fits the bill.
  3. Hobie Alter Clothing. Again, this is me using truth to embellish fiction. My personal flip-flops are Hobie brand that my mother gave me sometime back in the 1980s. They are roughly 37 years old and I still wear them on occasion. The bottoms are showing their age from wear and tear, but the tops are still comfortable and nearly unworn. Hobie truly made super high quality surf boards, sailboats and gear. (Yes, I am a fan for a damn good reason).
  4. Neches (Nay-chez)- Along with the Sabine River (Suh-bēan), the Neches River is a very important waterway in East Texas. Many historical sites and cities were built on its banks. Fort Teran (Tear-ann like the drop of water from your eye) is one such historical site built during the Spanish colonial times. All of the water gathered in the watersheds for the Angelina River, Neches River, and Sabine River eventually makes its way into the Gulf Of Mexico through Sabine Pass south of Port Arthur, Texas.
  5. So one of the things that I want to include here is deleted text (or a deleted scene, if you will). I can be rather zealous sometimes and not everything that I write will necessarily be interesting to the readers. I am an avid Ferroequinologist and a Texas History nut as well. Those things will also come out in my characters, but may not be your cup of tea. After careful consideration and a small amount of feedback from the Beta Crew, I decided to shorten the "First Date" train ride by removing the following text. Just in case a few of you would find it interesting, I present it here. If history isn't your thing, then you can easily skip it and move on to item #6 of the Appendix.

The conductor's voice came over the public address system expounding on trivia and facts for the benefit of the passengers on board that day.

"The railroad between Rusk and Palestine crosses over a total of 24 bridges that span the creeks flowing through the forest. At the point where the railroad crosses the Neches River, it passes close to where Duty Crossing once existed. This location on the Neches River had been named for Richard Duty, one of the early East Texas settlers.

"Before 1848, Native Americans and early Anglo settlers forded the river here. After that, the Ben Cannon Ferry crossed the Neches River near here from 1848 to 1851. Later on, a toll bridge operated at this same site for some 70 odd years, from 1854 to 1924. Today, the Neches River crossing is the largest bridge on the railroad line. It was washed out during the 1970s, but rebuilt by the Texas State Parks & Wildlife Department out of concrete. It's current total dimensions are 1,042 feet long and 35 feet high.

"During the period of the washout, the railroad still operated two trains. The Rusk train used the turntable located at Maydelle to turn its locomotive. A 'Wye' track was constructed just west of the Neches River for turning the Palestine locomotives. Those two additions to the railroad are still maintained in good operating condition and still see occasional use even today. The wye is still used on the 'Polar Express' trains run during the Christmas season. Come back and ride with us this fall! Everyone gets all of the free hot cocoa you can drink!"

I hope that you like that I included this little extra bit of story here in the appendix and enjoyed it.

  1. There are a number of actual true events in this installment that I have recounted (with slight alterations) for your entertainment. The encounter at the Blue Hole is actually a true story that really happened in February 1972. Your author really did go swimming in the Blue Hole and pranked a couple of young men and their dates exactly as told in the pages above. It became a legendary story that spread throughout the Three Rivers Council of the B.S.A. But I am sure that it has faded away in the passing years and is no longer recounted. There was also another event where myself and a close friend along with an Assistant Scout Master thwarted an attempt by the youth of the Lufkin Civil Air Patrol Wing in a raid on Boy Scout Troop 422 while camping at Boykin Springs. We were outnumbered 10 to 1 as roughly 30 CAP cadets tried unsuccessfully to raid our camp. Their objective was disruption, primarily by pulling out our tent stakes and collapsing our tents. The three of us kept the impending raid secret from the rest of our troop in order to surprise the CAP with our defense. The three of us surprised ourselves by just how effective and successful our defense became. But that is a tale for another time.
  2. The gunpowder incident is another tale taken from an actual true event that I committed as a young adult. However, since you can't find Potassium Nitrate and Sulphur commonly available in pharmacies these days as it was when I was a kid, I changed up the story to make it fit the era of this tale. Also, my mother didn't beat me with a switch. She was absolutely furious sure enough, but she made me wait for my father to come home and deal out the punishment. He found the whole thing so amusing that he let me off with a warning not to do it again. Oh! And my mother was a very heavy coffee drinker, so I used a one gallon sized coffee can instead of a margarine tub.
  3. The retelling of the train ride is also true to form as it were. If you need proof, go to YouTube and do a search for "Texas State Railroad 300". There is a contributor there who uses the handle "Baldwinloco 12" who ironically chronicled the trip almost exactly as I described it. My hand to God, I had already written the scene and I did not rewrite or alter ANYTHING in my story after discovering his video. The boiler to #500 can be seen under a tarp in the foreground of his video. His camera work leaves a lot to be desired and the video is over an hour in length. There are also some footage of the Railroad's 2-8-2 Mikado mixed in with it. But if you really and truly want to SEE, HEAR, and FEEL what I have written about, including the shop tour, I urge you to watch the video. It brings my words to life and the only thing missing is the scent of the East Texas Piney Woods. At the very least, just fast forward through some of his video, but be sure to watch the two trains meeting and the appearance of the Alley Cat #7 meeting the #300 just as I wrote about in my story.

Liner Notes

I didn't originally plan to break the action here. But because it has been several months (February-June?) since I released Chapter Two as well as the current length of this installment has exceeded 24,300 words, I made the decision to have your cliffhanger be the build up to the girls losing their virginity. With that being said, Chapter 4 may end up being kind of short with a length similar to that of Chapter 1. I am generally shooting for a minimum of 19,800 words for each installment. 20k will make 6 full Literotica pages plus a piece of a 7th page from what I have been told. That is a good comfortable length for me.

I originally planned on having the girls lose their virginity back to back on the first night at the camp. Then there would be some story line covering the next few weeks leading up to August when school would once again begin at the college campus'. There is plenty to write about with Roel dropping in from time to time, the girls finding jobs to help pay for the needed two-bedroom apartment, and leading up to moving day for the girls with a U-Haul truck. But since things have turned out as they have, we will open up the next installment with Jason taking the girl's innocence the next morning when they wake up. Until next time! -Scottish Texan-