All Comments on 'That Green Dress Ch. 02'

by FargingBastage

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

Interesting. Will it lead somewhere different? I will wait.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Enjoyed this erotic tale, as well as the first. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn't finish this, because of the way this was handled. no respect....

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader6 months ago

A well written story, good build up, expressive sex description. More please. Does Greg finally get to do Melissa in a hot 4 some? Give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In the first chapter you created a loving couple, two who managed to control their urges until after the wedding. The male character's development was particularly noteworthy; spending literally years in self-directed analysis of women and relationships. He could have written a marriage manual!. Now comes chapter 2 and it seems to bare not relationship to the characters of chapter one. The "Lisa" character seems to have introduced a toxic influence in the plot that rendered the main characters corrupt, with entirely new personae. When the plot twist became evident, I stopped reading. You've descended into a thoroughly unappealing story line.

PalindronePalindrone6 months ago

I love the way this story ties in with the White Pants story. Kudos to the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous