That Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
She hadn't expected to be alone.
2.2k words
4.15
17.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Holiday -- Part One

Deborah was feeling sorry for herself. He'd had to fly back to the UK, and his parting words, "don't waste the time, and relax" seemed hollow. She was sat at a small table to one side, picking at her food, and she lifted her head at the cheery "hello can I help?"

It was one of the local, lovely dark skin, white perfect teeth smiling at her, and somehow she found herself explaining the whole sorry tale to him, about the phone call, the realization he had to go back, and her being alone.

He was sympathetic, and not pushy at all, and Deborah didn't feel bothered, in fact sharing it with him seemed to help her He seemed to understand, making tongue clicking sounds. He said it was a shame, and then he slipped away. Deborah felt slightly sad realizing he'd gone, but about half an hour later as she finished his food he came back and asked if he could share the table. He was obviously aware of the island's attractions and talked of them and Deborah found herself cheering up despite herself. After a time he apologized for going on and offered to get Deborah a drink and she accepted. It tasted sweet and had rum in it.

They talked a while more, Deborah asking about his life, finding he worked at the hotel, but after a while he interrupted. Smiled, and when she stopped talking asked her for a dance. In a way Deborah was surprised. He danced like a gentleman, keeping her at arm's length, but obviously knew his stuff. By the end she was feeling warmer and happier than she had been. They went back to the table and Deborah ordered a drink for Jerome. More talking and then Jerome asked for a second dance. A waltz, and again the perfect gentleman, no attempt to take advantage. When they got back to the table it was getting late, and Jerome had ordered drinks that were waiting, both cocktails. Deborah sipped at hers; matching Jerome, More desultory talk and Deborah started to yawn. "I think I ought to be going back to my room," she said and stood to say goodbye. To her surprise she felt a little unsteady on her feet and grabbed the table. "What was in that drink?" she asked as Jerome stood looking concerned.

"Rum, fruit juices, strong but nothing unusual. Are you OK? Can I offer you an arm?" and still perfectly gentlemanly, he crooked his elbow, Deborah smiled and took the proffered arm and directed him towards her room

The world swam a bit as she walked but she thought nothing of it, supported as she was. Deborah suspected nothing. Arriving outside her room, she disentangled herself, and dug her keys out of her handbag, before turning to Jerome and offering his cheek a kiss. And Jerome turned and her lips met his. And she was kissing his black lips. Thinking she'd pull away - but she didn't. Jerome unlocked the door and helped her into her room

Deborah was still unsteady as Jerome helped her into her room, and sat her down on the sofa. He turned back to the door but quickly came back and sat beside her before she said anything, looking into her eyes keenly, and then leaning forward to kiss Deborah again, and she responded. All she seemed to sense were his lips and tongue and then she realized Jerome's hand was on her breast. She sort of recognized this and that her nipple was hard but it didn't seem that important. Jerome's hand stayed there as the mouths were locked. He massaged first one breast and then the other and Deborah let it happen.

He was closer to her now, over a foot taller, and he gently took one of Deborah's arms and put it round his neck her head tipped back, and he guided her other hand to his lap. Deborah gasped; she couldn't help herself as her fingers felt what was under them. Involuntarily she squeezed. Jerome kissed her more, and she felt his hand at her waist, easing the top out, and sliding up towards her breast. Deborah wasn't to know that Jerome's gentlemanly manner was designed not to alarm her, as his friend at the bar prepared drinks, one reducing inhibitions and one with muscle relaxant, amongst other things.

Deborah was still a married woman but she was alone with a local black guy. Suddenly she realized as Jerome moved her hand that she was touching a warm large black cock, and Jerome's hand had lifted her top and was easing her push up bra off. She let her hand close on the cock and started, slowly at first and tentatively, but then more firmly, to stroke the already hard cock

Jerome dropped his head to Deborah's small breast and sucked gently on her nipple and breast and she moaned. It all seemed a bit of a dream, and felt good to her as the dark head roamed over her breasts and then neck, her top had come off and she was naked to the waist, and her hand felt a little slippery....

And Jerome's hand was moving her, she was bending. Her head was coming down and she felt the hard cock head on her lips and as she opened her unresisting lips she felt his already leaking cock inside her mouth.

Deborah's mouth had opened automatically, and she started to suck on Jerome automatically as well. Something inside her was missing, and it felt comforting to feel a cock there. A hard thick cock as well, a cock that was different and she sucked as best she could at the hard blackness between her lips, tasting the pre-cum leaking. Jerome was still caressing her body, her feelings of sensitivity and arousal heightened as she suckled and fed. His hand came round to her blonde head and held her there so she couldn't lift but Deborah didn't seem to care, and his gentle lifting of his hips into her mouth just seemed part of the same dreamy experience. His cock swelled, and suddenly Deborah was swallowing, swallowing as his come spurted into her mouth, She made to pull away but Jerome's hand was firm and she concentrated on taking her first ever black sperm.

Eventually he stopped and pressure lifted from her head. Jerome lifted her onto his lap and then carried her over to the king size bed she'd slept in with her husband the previous night. Deborah realized too that she was naked, registering it without feeling concern, and lay on her back on the bed with Jerome beside her and his arm over her, his body on one side, and an insistent hardness poking into her side. His hands roamed over her and she squirmed happily, her arousal now definite, Deborah wasn't given long to relax and enjoy as Jerome's hands slipped between her thighs, and between touching and rubbing her lips and clit to her pussy, her thighs spread, her neatly trimmed pussy hair she'd done before her flight out now moist and her outer lips spreading.

Jerome was moving on top of Deborah. She in her mind knew something was wrong but that bit of her wasn't in control. His hands, his lips, his big black body was close to her, over her, and the black cock was hard and erect and prodding at her married body. She felt she should turn away but her body wasn't responding. Even her words seemed slow and slurred and incoherent as he was over her, his large maleness pointing between her thighs and at her unprotected vagina

She gasped, Jerome's cock hard was pushing at her married vagina, wet and aroused, demanding entrance, Deborah's legs falling wider as Jerome lifted them, exposing the white wife's holes to his cock. He was big. She was small and yet her hands against his cheat were not really pushing him away at all and she felt the invading black cock start to stretch her as he looked down on her. Against her intentions she spread more welcoming the first black man's cock into her body. He pushed in, slowly getting deeper and she knew her vagina was moistening more to welcome him. The fact she was unprotected didn't register and it was fortunate her most fertile period was the end of the next week. All she could feel was her body being penetrated very differently to her husband in size and length as Jerome pushed in all the way. It felt so good to Deborah, and involuntarily her arms and legs lifted to Jerome

Jerome was beginning to move into her body again, his arm around her neck held her on her side and the other reached down to her wet pussy and rubbed at her clit and cunt, as the black man's cock began to fuck her ass again. She knew she was violated and yet somehow she wasn't resisting as he moved in and out, holding her married mumsy body in place. She was providing Jerome's black cock with a place to use and yet she couldn't respond, even as his probing fingers worked upon her body and began to bring her towards an orgasm she felt she wanted now. Roughly yet skillfully, his fingers teased her and Deborah's breathing shortened. He pushed two thick fingers between her lips deep into her vagina as his cock was now pumping into her rectum, and she felt herself moving towards release, unable to stop herself as she shook and squealed and her body clamped around his thrusting fingers and cock and as she came hanging on the moment Jerome emptied inside her ass for a second time, owning her again. Deborah was sweating, sticky, linked by fingers and hand around her neck and cock deep inside her and she slowly relaxed into Jerome once more

As Jerome pulled out of Deborah her ass leaked onto the covers. Deborah moved her hand to between her cheeks and her finger registered that she still was open there. She rolled onto her back and looked up at Jerome. His face was still showing desire for her middle aged body. She found herself smiling at him regardless

"Wow!" she said. His eyes were still on her and he was now moving between her thighs, spreading them apart

Deborah felt his hardness against her thigh. Jerome was hard again. His hands ran over her thighs and she felt like putty in his hands. He was pushing her back and his hands had moved to her hips, lifting her to line up with his cock. Deborah looked down, and Jerome's swollen black cock head was lined up between her legs and she felt him push against her arsehole again.

Again she was being stretched but she could see him, and as he let her hand move down between them, Deborah felt the size of the black cock pushing into her rectum. Her eyes lifted to his powerful body and his repeated thrusts forcing his way into her, his hands on her shoulders holding her under him. He thrust repeatedly until his entire cock length was inside her when he shifted his hands to her breasts and squeezing them began to fuck her once more

She wouldn't realize till the morning how his manipulations were marking the skin on her breasts but she felt it as he leant forward and kissed her deeply, then sucked on her shoulder then pushed his tongue into her mouth

Deborah was floating, semi-detached from the world as Jerome's thick cock continued to saw at her arse fucking her hitherto virgin hole deeply with a thick black cock. His cock was in her most private hole, stretching her and she wasn't resisting. Deborah lay there kissing Jerome back as he fucked her hard and fast, grunting and whimpering as each thrust hit home. Little Deborah was being sodomised by a man's cock and a man she'd met only a few hours before

He was fucking faster and harder but the cocktail of drinks Deborah had drunk meant she wasn't feeling it fully and she clung to Jerome as he came inside her again. She sank back as she eased out of her, and wiped across her leaking ass, lying there looking as he pulled the covers off, getting clean ones from the cupboard, and laying Deborah in the bed as she slowly sank into sleep, and she noticed but didn't think about the body with her in the bed as she felt a strong arm around her

Waking the next morning Deborah felt a dull ache in her bottom. As she surfaced from sleep she felt it was a man inside her and opening her eyes a black naked arm round her holding her as she slowly fucked her ass. Shocked she made to move but Jerome had her held firmly and kept up his slow fucking of the white wife he was inside

"Good morning Mrs. H" he said

"What? How? Why?" she spluttered

"Oh it's all right Deborah," he said, "It seemed best to stay - and I know a lot about you."