All Comments on 'That Holiday Pt. 01'

by Carol84210

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was neither interracial, erotic, or exciting. It was rape and needs to be in that category. Why would paint the guy as a decent man only to turn him into the obligatory black predator that so many of these stupid stories suggest? Is fucking a black guy supposed to be the ultimate taboo and insult for a white woman? And why continue to say it's her white married pussy or anus? Isn't that obvious? So, she goes from happily married to a black whore overnight. Blek, makes me want to vomit.

Well Carol, if that's truly your name, you sure fucked up the first story. People will look at this and say she's nothing more than another to throw on the smelly heap of writers to ignore. 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same old racist bullshit the husband should know to never leave a white wife alone in a black country these stories always end the same way the white bitch/ white cuck husband story line has been done to death. the "Carol" in this story is just another white married cunt for blacks to fuck. I hope in the following chapters she gets gangbanged by hundreds of black men and then gets pregnant by one of them then she has black triplets or better yet sextuplets. That might be fun explaining to all her friends and family about her black bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds as if he drugged and raped her, should be in Nonconsent?

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Good story. Hope there is another chapter with the risk of pregnancy.

handpumphandpumpabout 2 years ago

Thought it was a good read,my wife had a similar encounter a few years ago,I wouldn’t have called it rape as she was a willing partner.Semi consensual sums it up nicely.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Please talk to anyone in medicine, to learn sperm or semana is white! No matter what color the man is.

GregLemond777GregLemond777about 2 years ago

Good first effort Carol, don't take any notice of the anonymous negative comments. Those people don't write stories (and are therefore not going to risk criticism) and don't even have to courage to put their names to their bile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read - my wife was taken by a black man after few drinks in a hotel years ago when she was on a business trip. She absolutely loved the experience. We was kinda relieved when her period hit a week later.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 1 year ago

Nice first story, Carol. I hope you continue your story. I'm curious though. You're not THE Carol, are you?

Blaine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous