All Comments on 'That Old Adage...'

by SweetPregnantTits

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Sweet, You get better and better at writting. It is a pleasure to read your stories. I think you're only going to get better. IMO you own pregnant/lactation Fetish. This and Seth's storie have excited me like you would'nt believe. I can't for the next one.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Nice story

A tender, loving story. I liked it a lot.

zarathustra7zarathustra7over 14 years ago
Point of view

So far you've written from the male'point of view, it would be nice to read one from the woman's (your) viwwpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Hmm, sounds like the Duggars. Is that you, Jim Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
<3

I adore this story. It's hot and sweet and well-written. I really love your characters in this. I admit that I was a bit put off by how Helen was demonized, apparently just for wanting a career, but Kristy's personality and characterization made up for it.

You're an extremely talented writer, and I love your stories. (And just to be sneaky: I'm really looking forward to part two of Blackmail Baby!)

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago

I love this story.

Although I wished that Helen wasn't made a bad woman just because she wanted a career but it was cruel of her to deny him a family when she clearly didn't want them and clearly didn't put any effort into saving their marriage. I would have like to see her beg him for another chance.

Any chance of seeing chapter two of Blackmail Baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Weird

Now i know these stories are fantasy, but seriously dude, you have some screwed picture of man-woman reality and relationship, and what guy goes on to brag about knocking their woman up???

Any idiot can do that, you don't need intelligence, skill, education, social status or anything! A man who sees this as their accomplishment is a pathetic figure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hott

its so hard to find good impreg stories! this one was great, pretty well written, really sexy. Thanks! ;) Don't listen to the haters; it's not like we're going around telling people they need to be turned on by the same things we are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Excellent. Really good story, lived it!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I know that it is just a story but if you want that many kids and can afford them...

...more power to you. They match up well in this story. We had three, that was enough. Hard to support them but we made it. Good luck to those that want and have more. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This guy didn't learn after paying child support for his first son. With ten kids, wife number two will take about 90% of his income "for the kids", and the other 10% in alimony when she dumps him.

IteronVIteronVabout 10 years ago
WOW, what about the word "Fantasy"!

What about the wrod "fantasy" do you Blithering Idiots not get?

This is Pure Fantasy, holy crap.....you DIM Wits actually treat this as if it were real life stories.

WOW, Murphy's law #53:It's morally wrong to allow suckers to keep thier money.

now, I know why, you critics are nothing but SUCKERS.

you treat these stories as real life, they aren't, Get the hell over it.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago
That Old Adage

This story is great as a FANTASY.... but that's all it is....... A FANTASY.........

Personally I prefer stories that are more realistic and could potentially be true but since I'm not the author I can either read this story or go find another story more to my liking.

I made a choice to read this story, KNOWING it was a FANTASY and extremely likely to be something that was too far out to ever be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
actually

This is a really great story, fantasy or not. Readers here ought to know, sometimes there is a grain of truth in the author's fiction. Occasionally he/she is indirectly writing about his/her own life. Or the life/dreams that a reader has told them about. And some are truly autobiographical. So unless a story is completely impossible, don't be too quick to discount it. My true story is on literotica in the incest category. I have, of course, changed all names and claimed it all as complete imagining but the truth is that we just needed to tell someone. Ours isn't a relationship we can talk to our neighbors about, so this is a perfect forum. Ours is as bizarre as this tale, though very different. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mommy21

Awee, i wish i had met someone like joe. I miss being pregnant sometimes ♥

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks.

Loved this story, just reread it for the second time.

Hope you plan on a sequel, or two. v

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Baby Maker

Sure got his desires to be a daddy. A little quick on the seed planting after the previous baby was planted and breathing outside the womb. Good five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Please write more. We need more sensual and loving stories like this. I thought it was very well written and natural, easy to follow as well. I also understand the character's original dilemma of finding a wife to have kids with (in the beginning). Personally, even though I'm a woman, I think it is sad that feminism has reached a whole new level where motherhood is practically shunned. I dream of finding a traditional guy with a stable career too, which is just as hard in today's society - no 30 year old guy seems interested in starting a family, most are just trying to play the field as long as possible. The richer they are, the more they seem to avoid marriage as well. Joe is so genuine and real, I think he is a great character. I think there can be a great balance as demonstrated in your story, where the husband and wife are equal and respectful towards each other and happen to want the same thing: making more babies. Joe never pressures Kristy, and he is so much more gentle with her than most men I know. I think your story really captured the intimacy and affection of the impreg genre, while still keeping it sexy! I love it and hope you write more. I don't care what people say about vanilla stories. I'd rather read a sincere and honest account like Joe's, 100 times, before reading about rape and biracial cuckolding in the impreg genre.

ProperFatherlyLoveProperFatherlyLoveover 7 years ago
Fantastic

An ideal relationship.

readergeereadergeeover 6 years ago
Living the Dream

You have chronicled the fantasy of EVERY red blooded man on earth. I would have given anything to have found a woman like that. I would have given more to find two or more women like that. In my fantasy, those half dozen or so girls would have been hopelessly in love with me, incredibly fertile, and BISEXUAL, so they could entertain among themselves when I was occupied with one or more of them. Most of them would also have had lucrative careers so money would not be a problem. We would have owned an apartment building, so we would never be crowded. That's how my book would be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Alimony

Why would he have to pay her alimony? She probably makes as much as him.

kade435kade435about 4 years ago
great

an impregnation story, there arent many but those that exist are great, like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Killing the planet here with overpopulation, LOL....

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, The Duggars, 17 and counting

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Great story and i give it 5 stars. Joe was really fortunate to meet Kristy and they have a lovely family together. I am not sure that in this day and age, having 13 children is a wise move as you have to try to get them all through college but it was a lovely story, noneless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the fantasy. Unfortunately the reality of having more than a couple of children per couple will result in our descendants living in a resource depleted and over heated world. And that sucks.

Let's just keep this a fantasy.

NobleGent45NobleGent45about 2 years ago

Great story. loved every word!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't normally bother but I was surprised these takes showed up on an erotic site. I didn't know it was this pervasive. The overpopulation and climate thing. It's wildly overblown by the media. I'm not gonna recommend some obscure person or organisation to change your mind. I'm recommending the United Nations. Specifically, their climate panel, the IPCC. Can we all agree, the UN is a relatively credible source of information?

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this! It is a lot of children, but I love that she loves to be pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are some ridiculous errors that really don’t harm the story but break into the tale.

We have 2 children. At no time was her cervix dilated even 1 centimeter when not giving birth. Any attempt by me to open it to try to insert myself in he womb was just painful for her. We gave hat idea up forthwith!

This was a pretty nice story but should have included more descriptive sex. After all, this is Literotica l

Bill S.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Why did she disappear for a month after he fucked her the first time??? Needs work on the descriptions of sex. Why did he marry, or stayed married for that matter. to his first wife?

KREMOVKAKREMOVKAover 1 year ago

Oh my gosh Ive never been this hard! Such a great and exciting story, and it even Has a moral. I hope that many teen girls will read it and learn a lesson 😁

James_DuncanJames_Duncan5 months ago

IF anyone honestly thinks that any country in the western world has a problem with too many babies happening, then they need to wake the f up and learn something..Every single western country has a problem with not enough babies happening and the only reason their populations are growing is migration.

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong12 days ago

I love this story, have read it many times and never grow tired of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous