All Comments on 'That One Exception'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A rare thing

A touching love story, beautifully written and obviously truly heartfelt by the author. So sad for it to come to an end so finally while so far apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful and Tender

I love this story. Thank you for writing a story of such naked yearning. You are correct about women tending to not write comments on stories on this website. Since I have been reading and enjoying your stories for years, I apologize for not posting any remarks or feedback for your stories. I will do better in the future. I love the way that you stories can be so rauchy and deliciously pervy, and then, suddenly so sweet and real. As a woman, I am curious about what happens between men-- you guys don't exactly throw open the doors to the clubhouse and let us girls peer inside. Also, I appreciate the intelligence and effort you put into the writing of your stories, which you generously post on this website for free. Please don't listen to the negative writers on the Literotica Forums. This website would be seriously lacking if you decided to stop posting here.

sr71pltsr71pltover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Many thanks for the B&T comment. As probably is evident, this story is one that is very close to me--and I think it should give an inkling of the sort of emotional connections there can be between guys. And thanks also for the affirmation of my story file. I have over twenty stories banked and waiting to be posted--and I can't seem to stop myself from writing new ones--so I will be on Literotica for some time yet, I assume. I think hating takes too much effort, so I'll leave that to my detractors on the forum. It hasn't hit me in the pocketbook on my published books yet.

DawnJDawnJabout 11 years ago
I liked this one, too!

I've read a number of your stories but only commented on one or two. I had to comment on this one. It's very tender.

AG31AG31about 1 month ago

I came here from your What I Wrote and Why post in Author's Hangout. That made this even more compelling. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...