That Smirk

Story Info
He had me at that smirk.
1.1k words
3.86
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited nervously until he knocked, three short raps. Nate had been a good friend for a few weeks now, but me, being in love with him, waited anxiously by the door until he knocked so he wouldn’t have to wait as long. Silly, I know, especially since I had no idea if he liked me as more than a friend. The way I liked him. No, the way I /loved/ him.

I opened the door and he smirked at me, hands by his sides. I knew that smirk, it made my heart stop every time I saw it. I pretended it was his special smirk just for me...that even though we weren’t together, one little tiny thing could be just mine. I instantly felt my pussy gush when I saw that smirk...that goddamn smirk.

My face lit up in the biggest grin when I saw him, as it always did. “Hi!”

Without a word he came in, but he didn’t stop -- he slammed my body up against the wall, pressing himself against me and capturing my lips in a brutal kiss. My eyes closed and my lips pressed into my teeth almost painfully, but it only lasted a moment. I was breathless as he pulled his head back a little, our lips barely millimeters apart. I felt his hot breath on my face and opened my eyes, just to see him looking at me, the smirk still fully evident in his deep brown eyes.

“You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that, luv,” he said in a low voice. I shivered a little, as I did every time I heard his British accent. I could see his four long, sharp canines -- another feature of his that I found so fucking sexy. /Damn, he smells good,/ I thought.

This time I couldn’t help a whining sound in the back of my throat at the loss of his velvety lips. I couldn’t bear it -- I raised up on my toes, daring to kiss him back. I wound my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. I was elated, I couldn’t believe it! Had he liked me this whole time? I didn’t even care, as long as I could kiss him forever.

Our lips moved against each other in perfect sync while I held the kiss. Regretfully I pulled away, resting on my heels again. My eyelids fluttered open and I saw the smirk with a hint of...something else, before my eyes closed again as his lips pressed against mine. Truly, I never wanted to stop kissing this man....I could die a happy woman just from these three kisses.

I felt his hands around my wrists in a steel hard vise, as he steadily pulled my arms away from his neck, just to pin my hands up against the wall. His whole body ground against mine briefly before he flicked his tongue out to touch my lips. My breathing caught at this, but I tentatively pushed my tongue out to touch his. He moaned a little as our tongues met, before he stroked his tongue against mine, coaxing it into his mouth.

I ran my tongue along one of his upper canines, then he scraped that canine across my tongue, almost painfully. Being the masochist that I am, my pussy was practically dripping beneath my skirt.

Time stopped as he kissed me, our tongues teasing and dancing, his oh so soft lips moving against mine as if they already knew exactly what I was going to do. One of his upper canines scratched against my inner lower lip and I moaned again. He sucked my lower lip into his mouth, nibbling on it before biting harder with his canines. I loved it.

His hands left my wrists and ran down my body to my waist, grasping the edges of my shirt. My breath caught as he pulled back just long enough to pull my t-shirt over my head. He reached around behind me to unhook my bra, pulling it off and tossing it aside. Once again he pinned my arms to the wall. “Don’t move,” he growled before his lips pressed against mine again. He fisted a hand in my hair, pulling my head to the side and kissing up my jaw to my ear. His tongue briefly touched the skin below my ear. I squeaked and shivered, then moaned as his canines ran down my neck. He kissed my shoulder then his lips found mine again as his hands found my breasts.

My knees went weak at the teeth on my neck, so now he was literally holding me up against the wall. I couldn’t help the noises I was making...squeaking, panting, moaning. A sharp tooth nipped at my ear then my lip. He kissed my lips softly then his fingers touched my nipples as he gave my neck a wet kiss, sucking gently.

He alternated between grazing the side of my neck with his teeth, and pressing soft kisses, while pinching my nipples. Electric currents raced through me and I thought for sure there would be no way I could get any hotter without exploding.

I heard a noise and realized I was chanting “pleasepleasepleaseplease” under my breath, begging for more. He reached a hand up under my skirt, touching my drenched pussy. His finger slid through my lips, running lightly across my clit. I gasped and my whole body jerked at his touch.

He scraped his teeth against my neck as his fingers entered my hot wet hole. I groaned long and deep in my throat, melting even further. His thumb found my clit, brushing it lightly as he slowly moved inside me. “So bloody sexy,” he murmured. He alternatively nipped and sucked my neck, sometimes sneaking in a kiss or two.

I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge as his fingers expertly pumped into my vagina, his thumb now pressing firmly on my clit.

“Cum for me, luv,” he murmured, then sunk his teeth into my shoulder. I cried out as I came apart on his fingers. He continued to thrust into me, kissing me softly then whispering, “bite me”. I complied at once, biting his neck. He gave a short, guttural cry before biting my shoulder again. Our bodies shuddered against each other and through the haze of pleasure, I realized he was cumming as well. I licked and bit his neck, anywhere I could reach. He groaned out his pleasure, then finally slumped his head against my shoulder.

I felt like I was going to pass out, I was so dizzy and high on /him/. He pulled his fingers out of my vagina with a small sigh -- both his and mine. He nuzzled my neck and across my face to my nose, stealing a quick kiss before licking my juices off his fingers. That smirk was back, he looked too entirely pleased with himself. “I fucking love you, Di,” he said before kissing my forehead.

I melted into his chest as his arms encircled me, snuggling my face against him, the happiest woman in the entire world.