That Summer's Night

Story Info
Any resemblance with reality may not be a mere coincidence.
1.5k words
3.69
10.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mazurka
Mazurka
3 Followers

As often we slept in the same bed.

It had been a long hot day, this time we went swimming. With temperatures that summer's day pushing 38 degrees Celsius the water was very welcoming. When we came home we didn't feel like going out dancing any more. After a cooling shower we ended up just lounging on the couch.

We never went swimming together before. It was a nice relaxed day. We drove in his car to the lake. The beach filled with people; friends, families... children playing in the sand. Though crowded we found a spot for our stuff and immediately made our way to the water.

The water wasn't deep. If you'd sit on your knees your head would be well above the water. But deep enough to properly swim. So we swam a long way out... still not that deep! Splashed around a bit, talked a while about nothing in particular and swam back again. As he walked in front of me towards the towels I realised how hideous his swim trunks were. A silhouetted tropical scenery against weird pastel colours. I sniggered silently, there are more pieces of clothing in his wardrobe of questionable taste. This one I had never seen before. But it kinda made sense he owned these.

We've know each other for quite some time now. We hung out before outside of dance, just the two of us. This day no differently. Only thing that changed recently is his relationship status. They broke up. Long story I won't bore you with... But back there in that cooling water or sitting on the sandy shore, was no indication of what would happen later that night.

After realising it was still way too hot out in the sun we made our way to the water again not long after we took place on our towels. My swimsuit even hadn't had the chance yet to dry although the sun was scorching hot. Now his black t-shirt wrapped around his head as a turban really completing the asexual look.

He is tall and slender, not bad to look at (in the right clothes that is). His honey blond hair always tied in a messy bun but his face always clean-shaven. Muscular but not in a toned kind of way. Your regular Joe.

I care deeply for him and I know he does for me. But we aren't compatible and we both know it deep down. When he does have girlfriends it depends if he retreats from me for a while or we stay in touch regularly. Not all of them are open to him having a female best friend.

I liked his last girl, they were great together and she condoned him going on trips with me without any issues. We often go out dancing together, you see. On the dance floor we are a match made in heaven.

Not this evening. This time we stayed in. After dinner and that shower we sure felt lazy. You probably are familiar with that buzz after being out in the sun for a day and feeling rosy. Following my shower I slipped straight in my pyjamas as that was the most comfortable clothing I brought. Hair still wet, I slipped on the couch next to him.

We did put on some music but no dancing was involved that evening. Too warm and too tired to even move a finger. Although it was still a tropical summer afternoon we lay close to each other on the couch. My head on his chest listening to the music coming from the boombox in his living room. His body felt slightly moist from a mixture of showering and 'fresh' sweat.

I'm familiar with his body. He sweats easily when exercise is involved. Our bodies are familiar to be close. As couple dancers we are used to each other's touch and sweat.

There was a heat in the air and the familiar heat between us this night was no different than usual. We enjoyed each other's company as good friends in closeness.

The music slowly carried me away. His hand stroking my back. When my eyes started closing in that relaxed state I was in, I hardly opposed him when he suggested we should seek out the bed.

I brushed my teeth and took my place in his bed. I would stay the night as I had done multiple times before when I was traveling south for my job. Sometimes in his bed, sometimes on a mattress in his study. As there wasn't a mattress down in his workroom and the girl had moved out recently, I got into his bed. We are used to sharing a room or mattress on our foreign travels often, as not always separate beds are provided. So still this night seemed no different.

After I had drifted in a dreamless sleep I half woke again to him moving the nail of my pinky finger over his nipple and rubbing himself slowly with his left hand under the duvet less cover.

We do cuddle and hold each other more often in bed, but never before in this type of sensual way. As I was still half asleep it took some time for me to realise what was happening.

I know he confided in me the reason why they broke up. He is very sexual and she couldn't offer the same back to him. On those differences they decided to part ways. So I know he came out of a bit of a dry spell.

He noticed me waking and I felt a twitch in his chest, probably scared of my reaction. I still have a boyfriend you see. And we live in a time where consent is important.

I didn't pull away...

I caressed his chest lightly with the tip of my fingers. His right arm relaxed back on his chest as my fingers played with his left hard nipple where he released my hand just that moment earlier. His left hand still motionless down in his pants on top of his penis.

I curled the few chest hairs on his sternum and went for his right nipple. Which went hard on first touch.

A slow stroking resumed in his underwear when the back of my fingers slipped from his chest over his arm down towards his hand over the fabric of his briefs, following through over his thigh and back up again drawing a circle over his nipple and scratching it lightly with my nail in the fashion I woke up to.

Why wasn't I shocked or repulsed by his action... Why did I indulge him in the activity I caught him in?

We didn't speak. I slowly kept tracing his chest and occasionally pulled or scratched his nipples. While he proceeded to rub one off. Then he rolled over me to the other side of the bed. We stayed in a close embrace while he removed his underpants and he had a proper wank just centimetres away. Our legs intertwined but the duvet cover decently covering his privates. My hand running over his chest and shoulder alternating with a stroke from his upper arm to just the edge of the blanket a couple of times. Then slipping under the fabric over his glutes. My hand making its way from the back of his right leg over to the left front and his abdomen up again.

Without him stopping anymore and giving himself over to the situation we were now in. The palm of my hand pressed against his perineum but still managing to avoid his scrotum I felt him speeding up the heavy petting.

Our mouths met in the dark. His soft lips sought out mine. Our mouths opened slightly and our tongues met. That night we 'properly' kissed, for the first time ever.

Sure we pecked each other on the lips, usually when saying goodbye. And even then it's more in a brother and sisterly fashion. Now it still wasn't as erotic as you might imagine.

The kissing intensified and a soft moan escaped his throat as I gently bit his underlip. Our chests pressing against each other. My hand now in the nape of his neck.

A delighted sigh ended it al. It was a closeness and a mutual love, yes. But honestly it felt more like a favour, helping a friend in need and being there for him instead of being weird about the act I caught him in.

We held each other the rest of the night without exchanging a word. The cool night air coming in through the open window. The early morning sun slowly creeping towards the horizon. Casting a weak light on his nakedness. Nor did we talk about it in the morning when the sun already started to heat the day again as he slid to the edge of the bed to put his pants back on.

I don't think we'll ever talk about it ever and that's perfectly fine with me.

Mazurka
Mazurka
3 Followers