All Comments on 'That Time at Prom'

by julianmarquez

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mactsomactsoabout 1 year ago

Amazes me that people go to the "non consent" section to complain about "non consent" stories.

But you find people like them in every section of the site. It's a real shame the site locks their browser on to stories they don't like so they are forced to read and leave negative comments about the story before they can close the window..

mish2mashmish2mashabout 1 year ago

Tim is in most ways a really unappealing character, entitled, with a nasty streak. Yet you do a great job of humanizing him and centering the story around him warts and all really makes it work. The depiction of his absolute sexual frustration is really vivid.

I was just disappointed to find you hadn't written more stories.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your kind words, guys. Yeah, I wish naysayers at least had the balls to use their own accounts, but it was an anonymous so I deleted it.

It seems like I have a knack for writing assholes, thanks! xD

I actually had this story in the drafts for the longest time, but wasn't sure if it was good enough to publish; decided I might as well do it and since it was well received, I have a couple of ideas for other stories.

AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKingabout 1 year ago

Reading this I don't think you have anything to worry about in writing out the sex scenes if you're of a mind to keep at it, you'll do just fine.

julianmarquezjulianmarquez9 months agoAuthor

Wish there were ways to add disclaimers to stories that were aside the story so as not to interrupt immersion.

Anyhow, I'll add it here: I first started this story as something of a perspective flip of the story "My Perfect Prom Date" by user "michie". Some parts are similar, specially the car scene, but then it took a life of its own after that. In any case, if you read my story, I encourage you to read and rate that one too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulianmarquez@julianmarquez
Finally published a story and it seems like most people who read it like my writing! I have ideas for a couple more stories, which I'll be publishing in the near future.