That was Always the Plan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened her shirt buttons and put his hand inside her bra trying to grab her boobs. He began squeeze and play with them. He pulled both out, hefting them greedily. He pinched and pulled her sensitive pink buds to get them erect. He lifted her from the floor and sat her on the desk. He took one nipple in his mouth and began sucking, alternating between both her boobs. She began rubbing her clit furiously with one hand and stroking his hard cock with the other. He pushed her hand aside and bent down. He pulled both her legs onto his face and buried his face in her glistening shaven crotch. With his tongue he pushed deep into her dripping pussy. He flicked her clit with his tongue and felt her body squirm with pleasure.

"Oh, Fuck! Jim you know how to drive me mad!" moaned Tiffany.

He got up and pushed everything off the desk. He pushed her backwards into a supine position and mounted her. He guided his rock-hard cock to her entrance and rammed his cock deep into her pussy and began fucking her. Tiffany was grunting like a bitch in heat. She put her hand inside his open shirt and dug her nails into his back pulling him towards her. Jim fucked her hard and deep, penetrating the depths of her womanhood.

"Ahhh.... Fuck me harder... harder... ungh...ungh...ungh... make me cum... I am going to cum... I am so close..." screamed Tiffany.

"You're a fucking tight bitch. You are milking my cock! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill you up with my jism!" Jim grunted

"Cumm...cummm inside my pussy...cumm in me..."

He felt his balls tighten as he shot a load deep in her womb. As she felt his cum deep in her womb she peaked, too, and went flying off the edge. Her entire body rocked with pleasure. Both of them were panting, trying to catch their breath.

"So, this is what we call an office desk quickie...I always wanted to try one!" She told him. Both of them started laughing. They continued laughing as they got dressed. Once dressed, she sat on his lap and let him stroke her hair. Both of them did not speak for some time.

"I am not done with you...you know!" she pleaded. He kissed her forehead.

"Neither am I, sweetheart. Let me see this thing through. Go home and take a day off tomorrow, too. I don't want you to be in office. Don't answer any calls and if all goes well I will meet you tomorrow evening to celebrate."

She got up and signed a document he had brought for her. She didn't even read it. She didn't need to. She handed it back to him and said, "All the best!"

Jim got up and picked up the file. He smiled at her and said, "Thank you! Tiff! One way or the other, it ends tomorrow. I will come see you then."

As he was at the door she called him. He turned. She had a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her face as she said, "Remember one thing... I am yours...Woof...Woof."


12