That was it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a sadder note, now that Ellie was no use to him Richard left town. I am sure he can fulfil his fetish in other towns. The road traffic accident with one of our lorries may have had something to do with that. He wasn't hurt. It had absolutely nothing to do with me. I saw that as a waste of my energy. Ellie got herself a small flat and a job with a local accountant. The few times I saw her she looked good, but lonely. There was a sadness about her. But after all her conniving she had turned off any love I ever had for her with her betrayal.

My last years on this earth were everything I wanted them to be, just not with the person I expected them to be.

Authors Comment.

People will probably comment on why he took her didn't dump/divorce her after her treatment of him at the New Year party. Well, here are a few reasons.

  1. There is a thing called love,

  1. There is also a thing called forgiveness,

  1. People are flawed, they make mistakes, when sober or under the influence of other effects (alcohol, drugs or lust.)

  1. They may have decided that life is better with them than without them.

  1. Finally. There would be no bloody story if he did dump/divorce her after the first event.