All Comments on 'That Wasn't What Should Have Happen'

by Adrianaloves2doit

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My actual experience is that three women could and would of done this to their husbands and then talked the reluctant wife into her problem and divorce.

It could of happened as in this story and basically did happen to me (male). Many years ago. grade 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would have made more sense if the author hadn't written to two MC's as having been divorced because of cheating spouses. No one in their right mind would do this to their spouse unless the marriage had already failed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When Mario just accepted that shit was all i could take. Fuck that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved !!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Interesting read ( for the record to the slightly witless anon below with his "My actual experience is that three women could and would of done this to their husbands and then talked the reluctant wife into her problem and divorce." This is more generally a male situation and not a female one. Meet one some time, we men easily exceed their idiocy.)

No man would have simply accepted it the way Mario did, even the essentially useless cucks around here who dream all day long for a big cock in their anus.

The part that directly applied to the MC worked out exactly the way it should and would in RL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to beleive that only in LW are women soooo stupid (altho real life does support incredible female stupidity in many if not all areas) as to beleive that a man they married wld be ok w/ them having a lover(full time, part time doesnt matter) under any circumsttances. The belief that only they could stray to bring special excitement to "the marriage" but the hubby couldn't stray to get and bring his own "special excitement" and learning back to the marriage is a female cretinous belief (obviously men 1- cant/couldnt learn anything from new lovers, and 2- cant couldnt be trusted not to get involved?) How come women never check w/ the passive, dominated or cuckolded husbands of the cheating wives? too logical for women? to wishful of accomplishing same situation w/ hubby?

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

The problem is that cuckolding rates are skyrocketing, and internet wife sharing, cuckold and. Hot wife sites have millions of members and are growing. Internet makes it easy to find other wimps to talk with. Men are getting weaker and more effeminate and the younger generations such as x, y etc are much perfectly ok with cuckolding. Lit user iameasel , as commented below, continues to spew incorrect and far outdated concepts about infidelity. In truth femal infidelity now outpaces male among younger gro ups. Latest number showed 64 percent out 55 percent among gen y. In addition, male rates have remained stable while female rates have tripled since late 90's. The idea of one side open marriage is spreading rapidly, and gov't agencies and laws are assisting in this. Along the way men are committing suicide at 5-7 times the femal rate ad male life expectancy has diverged from female by avg 8 years since 1920, when both genders were equal. So,believe what u will, but beware society will be in trouble as this one side open concept continues to grow. Ever wonder why females are allowed to touch men, and grope them ,without charges, while males are prosecuted even in self defense? Why are men not granted gender dignity protection in hospitals while females are fully protected at great expense? Watch out, it is happening.,whether you choose to believe it or not.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Iameasel, your comments betray your lack of information. Just google splash mocha. This is an organization that takes over large hotels for events that bring in cuckold couples for a weekend. They always sell out, that is thousands of folks. These weekends involve the wife fucking as many black men as possible, while white hubby is not involved and wears a cock cage on display for all to see. Single white men are not allowed to register, only single blacks and white cuck couples. There are three ofr four of these events scheduled in 2022, and this is only one example. So yes one side open does happen, it is growing as men now get wimpier, and courts award women that do this and divorce. The internet has thousand of cuck websites and discussion blogs and forums, with millions of memebers. Inform your self, it is real and the future of orderly society is in danger.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Very sad. I was hoping they could go to counselling and at least try to see if they could get back together. I guess life isn't always fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is most definitely an easy woman to hate. Her friends as well. To bad the other husbands didn't have the balls to kick their wives to the curb! So glad she received some payment for her abhorrent actions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are issues here that I am sure affect us all. This might be one-sided, but like everything else in our lives, what comes around, goes around. So, the pill gave women the freedom to do it all, it did not give them a license to violate the marriage contract, and as long as there is one, the husband still has options. The cave man didn't have a marriage contract, so if his main squeeze fucked around , he bashed in her and her boyfriend's heads with his club, and moved on. And you know, there was no law that said he couldn't. Maybe the answer is to take away the laws and attitudes protecting women, making us equal so we can just bash each other's heads in, without recourse. How is that anymore fucked up than the way it is now. Maybe there should be a Federal Agency that wimps could go to to get clubs, free of charge. Someone said 95% of divorces are because of cheating yet nothing, but nothing has been done to fix it. It's like I had a legal license to fuck anyone else's wife I want as long as she says yes, without carry about family, kids, or the workplace. I liked Darrel solution, totally, that includes her slut friends. I wouldn't have been that generous. Good job. Thanks for bringing this to us. It's a real issue. Keep writing.

XYZ

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Nothing of any noteworthiness here, same old bullshit lies like need forgiveness and I betrayed and disrespected you, but I love you.

And as commented here, this whole cuckoldry fascination is so telling on...(I can't use the world "men" because they aint.) So little beta bitches it is. Is a sad and pathetic state of mindset of males these days. Fact is, sociologists, legitimate relationship experts will tell you women do not respect their partners that let them cheat. No real love, on fact deep down they consider you "not a man" for allowing them to do this. But go on blissfully ignorant.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

She should’ve gotten an attorney, she would’ve done much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story over a dozen time and I'm still confused.... this woman was once married to a cheater and she divorced him, married her ex husband's lovers ex husband.. so she knew first hand what cheating does and what Darrell would do.. she knew he wouldn't stand for being married to another cheating slut... she knew it would free her from her husband and kids... yet, she chosed to listen to a bunch of clearly unhappy sluts.. she allowed them to brainwash her, allowed them to tell her about HER husband.. a man she's been married to for years... a man whom she knew was devastated at finding out his first wife was cheating, lying and deceiving him... this woman has to be the stupidest slut walking on earth.. she's also a follower!. She didn't do this because she wanted to or been thinking about it.. no, she did it cause her stupid friends were doing it and she wanted to be part of the clique. She failed to realize how they got together.. she failed to remember what type of man her husband was... for some odd reason she believes he would love her so much and want her to be happy, he'd allow her to defile their home... such a stupid disrespectful little cum slut... she had no respect for him, their family, her vows, her kids, herself.. it makes me wonder if her first husband was actually the only one cheating in the marriage? I just don't understand her thinking. Why would she completely forget her own cheating ex husband?... I felt absolutely nothing for her... she should've got rid of those "friends" the minute they started trying to convince her to take a lover... I would immediately cease all friendship/communication with anyone that I deem as a threat. These tramps weren't anyone's friend. They're your typical garden variety lonely sluts.. it makes them feel better about themselves to bring others down to their level. Real friends wouldn't do this to you.. real friends wouldn't help you ruin your relationship.. those tramps were nobody friends... this woman was entirely way too damn old to be acting like she's in high school.. people over 30 shouldn't still be peer pressured.. they should be able to think for themselves.. this woman was just an idiot.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So let's call this Dumb & Dumber shall we? 😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiot sluts deserve what is coming to them. All 4 wifes should be punished hard.

2/5 stars for wifes, 5/5 for Darrel.

jopstorm(1945)

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - just another brain dead BIMBO - kick her to the curb ASAP and call in the next potential lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both husband and wife had divorced prior spouses because they cheated. Why would wife think she could cheat without another divorce as a consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 star. I can't believe not one, but 3 women would talk their friend into having extra marital sex, especially when she didn't really want it. I also can't believe that 3 husbands are both stupid & wimpish enough to allow that. And one hubby actually cried when letting his wife betray her vows.

>>>The real man: leave to the bathroom & turn on his camera recorder, then return. "You want to do what? I just want to make sure I heard you clearly." Then: "Go to his house, but pack some clothes for a week or so because you're not coming back here." Of course, Darrel knew before hand what's happening, thanks to cameras, etc., installed years prior.

>>> A note for bacchant2: he didn't let her stray, just told her to do as she thought right, but there'd be consequences if she continued. That, in itsself, indicated that the marriage may not survive.

>>> Overall, the story's just fucked up, so my 1 star. Hoped for much more/ better. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was an idiot for allowing her "friends" to talk her into doing something she not only knew was wrong, but totally stupid. Yeah, friends like that.... In doing so, she deserves what she got. Worse, she's a victim of a husband that cheated on her!

However, I could see with her in therapy, maybe after a time, they can reunite. But there'd have to be the understanding= maybe a post-nup- that if she comes close to what she just did, they're done. And taking things slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another Narcissist slut story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing is no better than a passable but the story is awful. Honestly, what man would permit his slut wife and her fuck buddy come into his house and tell hubby that she is going to fuck the asshole there or she will leave and fuck him elsewhere. At a minimum, he tells the two cheaters to get out of the house immediately and that there will be severe consequences for her actions. I gave it 2** though I'm about to downgrade that to 1*. Really poorly done story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. I think it should be pretty apparent, that this story was not grounded in reality. Women are pragmatic, when it comes to relationships. The other thing that is a fact, is nobody does anything, if there is nothing in it for them. That, unfortunately, is human nature.

The problem with this story is, the woman involved just decided to upturn her whole world, and didn’t even know the guy she was going to do it with! AND- This wasn’t a drunken indiscretion while being away from home. It was planned. So... Let’s look at the risk/ benefit equation-

1. Lose husband- This would be, the most likely outcome.

2. Tear up family in divorce, damage children- ( see #1)

3. Lose standing in the community, and with her family.

4. Damage her work place reputation, which could have consequences on her employment.

Benefit-

1. Sample strange dick

2. Get husband to come on board with this- highly unlikely.

3. Keep her new “ lifestyle” secret from everyone, except her husband ( impossible) .

4. If husband did allow her new “ freedom”, this somehow not affecting their relationship, and putting strain on the family and children. Very unlikely to not affect family, and their relationship.

Although cheating, once the domain of men, is now pretty equal. ( Yeah, woman's liberation) But the days of a man pushing to get married, so he can work himself to death for 40 years, appears to be over. In any case, the woman in this story comes off as either stupid, or extremely gullible. For those reasons, I gave it a 3.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Don’t listen to your friends, Femdom agitprop girls, listen to your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. I was thinking many who took the time to rate and comment should of never been reading this genre, I guess they'll have to work that out within themselves.

Personally I understand the husband in a controlled way allowing his wife to play the story out as you wrote it. My question after reading was he knows she's never even considered cheating before, and she's taking complete responsibility. They do have children so why not give the story another go with him finding a way with monitoring her counseling to allow a chance at restoration. For me a story with conflicting emotions when the couple is still in love with each other becomes a story where your reader can invest in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry I do not understand why the husband did not ntervene. It is not rational. He could have stepped in, shown what he knew and disrupted it. He chose to let it play out and be prepared. Why? Yes she was being influenced into something despicable, but she clearly had mental health issues. If he intervened at any of a number of points, regardless of her indoctrination, he could have stopped it. Even then he can still divorce albeit not likely with primary custody. By waiting he lost all agency. If he blows up.her schemes yes he won't k own of she would have gone through with it, but so what she crossed over soon after. I despise this philosophy. Confront, intervene, and then decided what to do. If he separated her from the three witches and got her intontherpay and quit her job, they had a chance...al either a difficult road ahead. But by doing nothing, it slips into the worst of.thw worst scenarios, except for.his stunt with his kids. If he got her into therapy well before her fateful choices, he coukd have saved their marriage. I stead besides the kids, he gets dust.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

@anon - she had no "mental health issues". She was a selfish bitch. Mental health issues are problems with brain biochemistry or past trauma, diagnosed by educated and licensed mental health professional, not a convenient excuse by man-hating apologist for shitty female behavior. The fact that you do that not only makes you a bad person for condoning cheating, but a shithead towards REAL mental health suffering people.

And no, he SHOULD NOT have intervened. The ONLY result of that would have been her hiding her next cheating attempt better, not stopping her cheating. And no, his marriage to the selfish ass wasn't "worth saving" as you imply. He deserved to be married to a woman who - as his letter states - FIRST at any choice thinks "will this be good or bad for my Other Half", not "will this get my cunt hot".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would of been 4 stars but dropped to 2 stars for the lack of an ending.

A nicer twist would of been for her to laugh in the faces of their bitches and tell them that they are fucked and fucked up, that it's a matter of when, not if, their husbands divorce them and leave them in the dust and they ahould expect revenge for their actions, something with the same level of brutality as you've shown your husbands.

That would of been a nicer twist.

shalpa64shalpa648 months ago

Sorry, but I have to say it. Every time I read "This is a true story" or "This happened to my good friends" a star falls from the sky...and from the score. Even if it's true, at the very least you need new friends...lol.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Big flaw was Sally and her husband had both been previously divorced from cheating spouses. Believe that alone would have precluded Sally from falling for her friends' advice. Of course, that would be a different story. Lots of commenters with "if the husband did this . . ." or some other proposal; changing the story makes it a DIFFERENT story.

Have to agree with the comment that adding more of the aftermath would have improved the story.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You did a really good job but you need to reread your work about a week after you think you have everything ready to go then things that are obvious mistakes will just jump out at you like the run on sentence I am writing here. Also it would help if you finished your stoty.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Well written but sad tale, all the more because it’s based on your friends.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where to begin. It's hard to believe these people are THAT dense. The husband's just flop over and allow their indiscretions? Maybe the one that threatened what she would get out of a divorce, but even still. And the women so narcissistic that they just think they can back any husband into a corner like that is ridiculous. Still pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dear author if you have this type of people as your good friend I wonder about you as well.. she has no mental problem, and let's face it as many commentators says, she's a self entitled narcissistic slut bitch. Considering she came out of divorce from a cheating husband we'd like to think she's good.. the letter itself is self explanatory, just a cheater explaining blah blah.. if this friend of yours expect sympathy from us readers she got the opposite..

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

I liked the decisive action of the husband, it makes a change on this site, but what I miss is that final warning that gives a final chance, like one author who wrote that the mc phoned his wife and said he loved her just before she was going to do the deed.

I didnt give a high score because you kept using the excuse that he wouldnt tell her what to do so said nothing. For me its a sign of wanting out.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous