All Comments on 'That Wasn't What Should Have Happen'

by Adrianaloves2doit

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

I liked the decisive action of the husband, it makes a change on this site, but what I miss is that final warning that gives a final chance, like one author who wrote that the mc phoned his wife and said he loved her just before she was going to do the deed.

I didnt give a high score because you kept using the excuse that he wouldnt tell her what to do so said nothing. For me its a sign of wanting out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dear author if you have this type of people as your good friend I wonder about you as well.. she has no mental problem, and let's face it as many commentators says, she's a self entitled narcissistic slut bitch. Considering she came out of divorce from a cheating husband we'd like to think she's good.. the letter itself is self explanatory, just a cheater explaining blah blah.. if this friend of yours expect sympathy from us readers she got the opposite..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where to begin. It's hard to believe these people are THAT dense. The husband's just flop over and allow their indiscretions? Maybe the one that threatened what she would get out of a divorce, but even still. And the women so narcissistic that they just think they can back any husband into a corner like that is ridiculous. Still pretty good story.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Well written but sad tale, all the more because it’s based on your friends.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You did a really good job but you need to reread your work about a week after you think you have everything ready to go then things that are obvious mistakes will just jump out at you like the run on sentence I am writing here. Also it would help if you finished your stoty.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Big flaw was Sally and her husband had both been previously divorced from cheating spouses. Believe that alone would have precluded Sally from falling for her friends' advice. Of course, that would be a different story. Lots of commenters with "if the husband did this . . ." or some other proposal; changing the story makes it a DIFFERENT story.

Have to agree with the comment that adding more of the aftermath would have improved the story.

Mfj

shalpa64shalpa648 months ago

Sorry, but I have to say it. Every time I read "This is a true story" or "This happened to my good friends" a star falls from the sky...and from the score. Even if it's true, at the very least you need new friends...lol.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would of been 4 stars but dropped to 2 stars for the lack of an ending.

A nicer twist would of been for her to laugh in the faces of their bitches and tell them that they are fucked and fucked up, that it's a matter of when, not if, their husbands divorce them and leave them in the dust and they ahould expect revenge for their actions, something with the same level of brutality as you've shown your husbands.

That would of been a nicer twist.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

@anon - she had no "mental health issues". She was a selfish bitch. Mental health issues are problems with brain biochemistry or past trauma, diagnosed by educated and licensed mental health professional, not a convenient excuse by man-hating apologist for shitty female behavior. The fact that you do that not only makes you a bad person for condoning cheating, but a shithead towards REAL mental health suffering people.

And no, he SHOULD NOT have intervened. The ONLY result of that would have been her hiding her next cheating attempt better, not stopping her cheating. And no, his marriage to the selfish ass wasn't "worth saving" as you imply. He deserved to be married to a woman who - as his letter states - FIRST at any choice thinks "will this be good or bad for my Other Half", not "will this get my cunt hot".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry I do not understand why the husband did not ntervene. It is not rational. He could have stepped in, shown what he knew and disrupted it. He chose to let it play out and be prepared. Why? Yes she was being influenced into something despicable, but she clearly had mental health issues. If he intervened at any of a number of points, regardless of her indoctrination, he could have stopped it. Even then he can still divorce albeit not likely with primary custody. By waiting he lost all agency. If he blows up.her schemes yes he won't k own of she would have gone through with it, but so what she crossed over soon after. I despise this philosophy. Confront, intervene, and then decided what to do. If he separated her from the three witches and got her intontherpay and quit her job, they had a chance...al either a difficult road ahead. But by doing nothing, it slips into the worst of.thw worst scenarios, except for.his stunt with his kids. If he got her into therapy well before her fateful choices, he coukd have saved their marriage. I stead besides the kids, he gets dust.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked the story. I was thinking many who took the time to rate and comment should of never been reading this genre, I guess they'll have to work that out within themselves.

Personally I understand the husband in a controlled way allowing his wife to play the story out as you wrote it. My question after reading was he knows she's never even considered cheating before, and she's taking complete responsibility. They do have children so why not give the story another go with him finding a way with monitoring her counseling to allow a chance at restoration. For me a story with conflicting emotions when the couple is still in love with each other becomes a story where your reader can invest in the characters.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Don’t listen to your friends, Femdom agitprop girls, listen to your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. I think it should be pretty apparent, that this story was not grounded in reality. Women are pragmatic, when it comes to relationships. The other thing that is a fact, is nobody does anything, if there is nothing in it for them. That, unfortunately, is human nature.

The problem with this story is, the woman involved just decided to upturn her whole world, and didn’t even know the guy she was going to do it with! AND- This wasn’t a drunken indiscretion while being away from home. It was planned. So... Let’s look at the risk/ benefit equation-

1. Lose husband- This would be, the most likely outcome.

2. Tear up family in divorce, damage children- ( see #1)

3. Lose standing in the community, and with her family.

4. Damage her work place reputation, which could have consequences on her employment.

Benefit-

1. Sample strange dick

2. Get husband to come on board with this- highly unlikely.

3. Keep her new “ lifestyle” secret from everyone, except her husband ( impossible) .

4. If husband did allow her new “ freedom”, this somehow not affecting their relationship, and putting strain on the family and children. Very unlikely to not affect family, and their relationship.

Although cheating, once the domain of men, is now pretty equal. ( Yeah, woman's liberation) But the days of a man pushing to get married, so he can work himself to death for 40 years, appears to be over. In any case, the woman in this story comes off as either stupid, or extremely gullible. For those reasons, I gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing is no better than a passable but the story is awful. Honestly, what man would permit his slut wife and her fuck buddy come into his house and tell hubby that she is going to fuck the asshole there or she will leave and fuck him elsewhere. At a minimum, he tells the two cheaters to get out of the house immediately and that there will be severe consequences for her actions. I gave it 2** though I'm about to downgrade that to 1*. Really poorly done story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another Narcissist slut story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was an idiot for allowing her "friends" to talk her into doing something she not only knew was wrong, but totally stupid. Yeah, friends like that.... In doing so, she deserves what she got. Worse, she's a victim of a husband that cheated on her!

However, I could see with her in therapy, maybe after a time, they can reunite. But there'd have to be the understanding= maybe a post-nup- that if she comes close to what she just did, they're done. And taking things slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 star. I can't believe not one, but 3 women would talk their friend into having extra marital sex, especially when she didn't really want it. I also can't believe that 3 husbands are both stupid & wimpish enough to allow that. And one hubby actually cried when letting his wife betray her vows.

>>>The real man: leave to the bathroom & turn on his camera recorder, then return. "You want to do what? I just want to make sure I heard you clearly." Then: "Go to his house, but pack some clothes for a week or so because you're not coming back here." Of course, Darrel knew before hand what's happening, thanks to cameras, etc., installed years prior.

>>> A note for bacchant2: he didn't let her stray, just told her to do as she thought right, but there'd be consequences if she continued. That, in itsself, indicated that the marriage may not survive.

>>> Overall, the story's just fucked up, so my 1 star. Hoped for much more/ better. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both husband and wife had divorced prior spouses because they cheated. Why would wife think she could cheat without another divorce as a consequence.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - just another brain dead BIMBO - kick her to the curb ASAP and call in the next potential lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiot sluts deserve what is coming to them. All 4 wifes should be punished hard.

2/5 stars for wifes, 5/5 for Darrel.

jopstorm(1945)

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So let's call this Dumb & Dumber shall we? 😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story over a dozen time and I'm still confused.... this woman was once married to a cheater and she divorced him, married her ex husband's lovers ex husband.. so she knew first hand what cheating does and what Darrell would do.. she knew he wouldn't stand for being married to another cheating slut... she knew it would free her from her husband and kids... yet, she chosed to listen to a bunch of clearly unhappy sluts.. she allowed them to brainwash her, allowed them to tell her about HER husband.. a man she's been married to for years... a man whom she knew was devastated at finding out his first wife was cheating, lying and deceiving him... this woman has to be the stupidest slut walking on earth.. she's also a follower!. She didn't do this because she wanted to or been thinking about it.. no, she did it cause her stupid friends were doing it and she wanted to be part of the clique. She failed to realize how they got together.. she failed to remember what type of man her husband was... for some odd reason she believes he would love her so much and want her to be happy, he'd allow her to defile their home... such a stupid disrespectful little cum slut... she had no respect for him, their family, her vows, her kids, herself.. it makes me wonder if her first husband was actually the only one cheating in the marriage? I just don't understand her thinking. Why would she completely forget her own cheating ex husband?... I felt absolutely nothing for her... she should've got rid of those "friends" the minute they started trying to convince her to take a lover... I would immediately cease all friendship/communication with anyone that I deem as a threat. These tramps weren't anyone's friend. They're your typical garden variety lonely sluts.. it makes them feel better about themselves to bring others down to their level. Real friends wouldn't do this to you.. real friends wouldn't help you ruin your relationship.. those tramps were nobody friends... this woman was entirely way too damn old to be acting like she's in high school.. people over 30 shouldn't still be peer pressured.. they should be able to think for themselves.. this woman was just an idiot.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

She should’ve gotten an attorney, she would’ve done much better.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Nothing of any noteworthiness here, same old bullshit lies like need forgiveness and I betrayed and disrespected you, but I love you.

And as commented here, this whole cuckoldry fascination is so telling on...(I can't use the world "men" because they aint.) So little beta bitches it is. Is a sad and pathetic state of mindset of males these days. Fact is, sociologists, legitimate relationship experts will tell you women do not respect their partners that let them cheat. No real love, on fact deep down they consider you "not a man" for allowing them to do this. But go on blissfully ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are issues here that I am sure affect us all. This might be one-sided, but like everything else in our lives, what comes around, goes around. So, the pill gave women the freedom to do it all, it did not give them a license to violate the marriage contract, and as long as there is one, the husband still has options. The cave man didn't have a marriage contract, so if his main squeeze fucked around , he bashed in her and her boyfriend's heads with his club, and moved on. And you know, there was no law that said he couldn't. Maybe the answer is to take away the laws and attitudes protecting women, making us equal so we can just bash each other's heads in, without recourse. How is that anymore fucked up than the way it is now. Maybe there should be a Federal Agency that wimps could go to to get clubs, free of charge. Someone said 95% of divorces are because of cheating yet nothing, but nothing has been done to fix it. It's like I had a legal license to fuck anyone else's wife I want as long as she says yes, without carry about family, kids, or the workplace. I liked Darrel solution, totally, that includes her slut friends. I wouldn't have been that generous. Good job. Thanks for bringing this to us. It's a real issue. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is most definitely an easy woman to hate. Her friends as well. To bad the other husbands didn't have the balls to kick their wives to the curb! So glad she received some payment for her abhorrent actions!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Very sad. I was hoping they could go to counselling and at least try to see if they could get back together. I guess life isn't always fair.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Iameasel, your comments betray your lack of information. Just google splash mocha. This is an organization that takes over large hotels for events that bring in cuckold couples for a weekend. They always sell out, that is thousands of folks. These weekends involve the wife fucking as many black men as possible, while white hubby is not involved and wears a cock cage on display for all to see. Single white men are not allowed to register, only single blacks and white cuck couples. There are three ofr four of these events scheduled in 2022, and this is only one example. So yes one side open does happen, it is growing as men now get wimpier, and courts award women that do this and divorce. The internet has thousand of cuck websites and discussion blogs and forums, with millions of memebers. Inform your self, it is real and the future of orderly society is in danger.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

The problem is that cuckolding rates are skyrocketing, and internet wife sharing, cuckold and. Hot wife sites have millions of members and are growing. Internet makes it easy to find other wimps to talk with. Men are getting weaker and more effeminate and the younger generations such as x, y etc are much perfectly ok with cuckolding. Lit user iameasel , as commented below, continues to spew incorrect and far outdated concepts about infidelity. In truth femal infidelity now outpaces male among younger gro ups. Latest number showed 64 percent out 55 percent among gen y. In addition, male rates have remained stable while female rates have tripled since late 90's. The idea of one side open marriage is spreading rapidly, and gov't agencies and laws are assisting in this. Along the way men are committing suicide at 5-7 times the femal rate ad male life expectancy has diverged from female by avg 8 years since 1920, when both genders were equal. So,believe what u will, but beware society will be in trouble as this one side open concept continues to grow. Ever wonder why females are allowed to touch men, and grope them ,without charges, while males are prosecuted even in self defense? Why are men not granted gender dignity protection in hospitals while females are fully protected at great expense? Watch out, it is happening.,whether you choose to believe it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to beleive that only in LW are women soooo stupid (altho real life does support incredible female stupidity in many if not all areas) as to beleive that a man they married wld be ok w/ them having a lover(full time, part time doesnt matter) under any circumsttances. The belief that only they could stray to bring special excitement to "the marriage" but the hubby couldn't stray to get and bring his own "special excitement" and learning back to the marriage is a female cretinous belief (obviously men 1- cant/couldnt learn anything from new lovers, and 2- cant couldnt be trusted not to get involved?) How come women never check w/ the passive, dominated or cuckolded husbands of the cheating wives? too logical for women? to wishful of accomplishing same situation w/ hubby?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Interesting read ( for the record to the slightly witless anon below with his "My actual experience is that three women could and would of done this to their husbands and then talked the reluctant wife into her problem and divorce." This is more generally a male situation and not a female one. Meet one some time, we men easily exceed their idiocy.)

No man would have simply accepted it the way Mario did, even the essentially useless cucks around here who dream all day long for a big cock in their anus.

The part that directly applied to the MC worked out exactly the way it should and would in RL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When Mario just accepted that shit was all i could take. Fuck that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would have made more sense if the author hadn't written to two MC's as having been divorced because of cheating spouses. No one in their right mind would do this to their spouse unless the marriage had already failed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My actual experience is that three women could and would of done this to their husbands and then talked the reluctant wife into her problem and divorce.

It could of happened as in this story and basically did happen to me (male). Many years ago. grade 5

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Interesting story, but its unfinished work... 3 friends contributed storyline? .... 3 STARS.... Added as a favorite,.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like this author...we got to see what the wife went through when she got caught......

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

It's entertaining enough, if you take a heavy dose of suspension of disbelief. Main problem is the women being ditzy 2d characters. To go from delusional positions at first ("No way do these cuckold husbands get to have the same extramarital privileges as we do!") straight to accurate self-assessment when Darrell has them cornered ("We deserve all this for being terrible people.") is too far a leap to sit well. Just comes off as characters going through the motions and reading their lines dispassionately.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Sadly when the women are portrayed as being this stupid " Do you let Howard have other women too?"

Valerie sat up straight in her chair and said, "Absolutely not! After all, he's my husband and is supposed to be faithful to me until the day he dies. I'd never allow him to fuck someone else." I finish the story at that point.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Come on! What about what happens to her slutty friends?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Another story of a loving wife turned into a cheating whore by slurry friends. Great story of consequences.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
What frustrates me with this story...

...is that it was the last story the author contributed. It was a good story and I'm betting there is a part 2 that begs to be written. Too bad. It's been a decade now and I don't expect the sequel to come along.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Heh, I was going to comment, saw I had already made it a year ago: If husbands aren't allowed to "play," how do they explain Ted? He's married, isn't he supposed to be faithful until he dies?

As has been said, he left his first wife for cheating - even if she didn't consider this TECHNICALLY cheating, it was certainly close enough that it should have give her pause.

I would have like to see her talk to the husbands, see if the sluts stories were true.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Suicide is on the cards. Her life is over

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Ok

Wife being home another man , never mind the kids, she would be gone and Drew would have had a serious attitude adjustment immediately. Beware the wrong kind of friends. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True story?

Absolutely not. Just too many coincidences for this to be real.

Three friends who just happen to have cuckold husbands? Riiight. If they had met through some fetish community, it could be true. But not like this. There just aren't enough closeted cucks in the world for that to be believable. And especially not when they also happen to be ready to come out of that closet at roughly the same time. It would be more likely for the author to win a trip to the moon, and the grand lottery prize twice, all in the same week.

fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed it, and thought it was well written, so I scored it accordingly.

My comment concerns the response of the husband when she first brings the spare cock home. By the end, it has been revealed that the husband knew what was coming, but not when.

When she comes through the door and informs the husband that she is going to fuck this guy - if I were the husband, that would be game, set, and match. No other choice, no other thinking needed, BTB.

Just her disrespecting her husband in this manner is enough to boot her sorry ass out, even before any sex actually occurred, she crossed the uncross-able line when she decided to do the screwing, with no advance discussion with her mate.

Maybe if a wife was being egged on by whore friends, and had gone to meet a man, but changed her mind and "saw the light" prior to cheating, she could be forgiven. Provided she accepted blame, begged for forgiveness and be willing to allow unrestricted monitoring to ensure compliance. Even then, a husband would have to watch her like a fox.

But these women described in so many of these stories, including a couple written by me are so self absorbed that they willing to do heinous acts that they know will inflict terrible pain, then act surprised when the husband reacts negatively.

These creatures are not worthy of mercy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Reading, Again

"to see if we wanted to step into a little fling to bring some extra spice to our marriages." - Hmm, interesting that it's okay for TED to have a fling to bring spice to his marriage, but not Darrell? And why WOULD Ted agree to not tell? I realize the he doesn't know Darrell, but if his wife tried to seduce Darrell, wouldn't he want Darrell to tell him?

"Honey, you've always told me that my happiness was foremost in your life, right?" - As HIS happiness should be foremost in YOUR life, and you MUST know this will NOT make him happy anymore than his fucking another woman would make you happy!

"I misjudged what you'd want." - No, no misjudgment, you just decided that he should want what you want.

They're worried about being cut off from their lovers? That should be the :LEAST of their problems!

He wouldn't have said no, if she asked? Saying no to a request, even an obscene one isn't controlling her life!

"I tried to imagine how I'd feel if the situation were reversed. My mind wouldn't even let me go there...I was too certain that he'd never do to me what I'd done to him." - Too bad she didn't think of that before, of course, then we wouldn't have the story!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
WOW comments

Myself first USMC Vietnam 2 tours 18 years education retired

Liked story 4 stars

She had many opportunities to discuss with him As he said all was discussed with her first

She chose girlfriends? bullshit over discussion with him he gave her chance even at last

Good more please

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another really dumb cheating wife story. Makes you.not.want your wife to have friends. Why didn't he kick Crew's teeth in on his way out?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
If the husband knew ahead of time, he also must have known.....

How wishy-washy she was in the first place about doing it.

How her "friends" poisoned her mind and pushed her into it. Yes, she was the one that actually brought the guy home but the husband is NOT innocent in this.

He essentially facilitated the event by not at least trying to reach out to the wife while she was obviously struggling mentally. He simply bailed on her.

It makes me think the hubby didn't really want to be married anymore. A REAL husband would have at least "fought" a little bit to try and save his marriage. He didn't, he just wanted to play the victim. He is no different than any other Beta Cuckold.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

To me the husband is the biggest wimp ever he knew what was going on but refused to confront the situation if he truly loved her he would have fought for her before it got to far it is as much or more his fault for the divorce I have no use for a wimp like that, I'm not saying she wasn't wrong she was but he knew what was going on and didn't give her a chance to stop pathetic

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Wife betrayed?

I have to agree with a lot of this commenters in that this story is to stupid to be belivable. I think this was really set up by the husband trying to find a way out of their marriage, First of all with his principals. What he's saying is that if his wife or child is fixing to pick up a hot plate with bare hands he's not going to warn them that it's hot because its their decision to make? Same thing apply to when her friends went over to her house. Why didn't he warn her of his knowledge of their conversation? Any husband would tell his wife "if you do that. I'm going to do this." But he didn't. Another thing that gets me is the recordings and photos. Since the girls were going to different restaraunts, Did he have all the places they went to bugged for audio and video? And the alarm systems. It will ping your phone when someboby approaches your door, but once you punch your numbers in it automatically turns off except the front door. you can record on command, but it also goes to your wife's phone to let het know that the recorders have been activated. So how could she forget the house had alarms if those recorders are in each corner of every room on the first floor? And you also have the modem that lets you know who's at your front door before you open it. Cheating doesn't make you an unfit mother. to take a womans children away from her it would have to be proven that she's an unfit mother. after all the evidence he presented to her, she could have used it to prove he was an unfit father for bringing the kids home, when he knew already what was going down. All this just doesn't make sense. If you really love a person. You don't let them stick their hand in the fire without warning them. To dumb to be belivable. and I hope he doesn't try to tell his side as this one has it all. I don't think there's anything left to say unless there's a reconcilliation down the line where he could say what changed his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story doesnot t work

Okay nobody's is that dumb. And throws ng her out of her home is no way legal or douable. So much for this weak story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
True story my foot

Well I read the BS on the first page only and since it is cuckold garbage I stopped. But the idea that women would wantonly talk like that is only applicable for those with IQ below 60.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sally was selfish

She didn't offer Darrel the opportunity to eat Drew's cum out of her. That's why he reacted so badly. If you take a lover, you have to give the husband the opportunity to participate the first time.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
i hope the author is no longer friends with this cunt

If this is true,this female deserves to be shunned by the children and ex husband for the rest of her existence. No excuse for her shit, shes a sekfish deluded cunt. She refrains from taking suicide since it would hurt her kids. No more than what shes already done. Id encourage her to do so as shes a vile piece of filth and cannot have a beneficial effect on their lives by living.

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 6 years ago
Shot too Hell!!!

You know when ever I'm having a really great day, one where everything is going my way and i feel on top of the world. I just pull up this story and read it and my day and mood is totally fucking ruined and I'm back in a shitty ass mood again!!! Dumb Bitch!!! Jeeez, poster child for birth control!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one thing

It's nice to see a story where there isn't salt throwing on both sides. Letters make it simple to be less irrational. Well, sort of...i guess comment sections don't count. But she accepts the consequences although at the same time doesn't move on. Well, no indication, which itself is an indication she'll die alone and regretful. Considering how trusting and willing to accept pain she is, I wonder if she would have been happier as a submissive.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
GOSSIP TALK SHOULD NEVER BE CONFUSED WITH REALITY

where-as the thoughts might be delicious, the actions are dire, TK U MLJ LV NV

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Betrayal?

Well at least this girl did think about what she was going to do before acting on it. But yet again, even though this guy was her friends lover, to her he was a total stranger, and yet she opts to give up fifteen years of married life for him? One point of contention I have is that being a cheat does not make a woman an unfit mother, She had arranged for kids to be at her babysitters. exposing her kids to her lover was all on the husband since he knew what was going down that day, and she had the proof in the letter he gave her. in a divorce she would have gotten not only the kids but also the house and lots more. The hubby didn't have a leg to stand on since it was him that went and picked up the kids and decided to expose them to their moms tyrst. another thing is all the men in your stories so far, never say anything to their wive's, it's her life, and her decisions to make. Wrong!! it's their life's and their decisions. If a man can't be honest with his wife and express his feelings to her. then he has no buisness being married and raising children. over all I liked your stories and your concepts. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you keep on writing. Just try to give this wife's a little bit more credit. after all they're supposed to be educated and not some dummys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
17/04/17 Anonymous is an idiot

When she brought her lover to her house with the kids present in the house and had sex with him, she screwed her legal rights for her kids! The kids were emotionally affected by this so the court will consider her an unfit mother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Darell got with the programme.

The courts always fuck over the husband however much of a cheating whore the wife is.

So instead of paying the slut he paid a contractor to have the whore and her friends killed.

Job done! No alimony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dear Darrell I fucked up, but you're about to get fucked.

Sally got custody of the kids. Sally got the house. Sally got alimony and child support. Sally got half of Darrell's retirement. Because the Courts don't care about infidelity. They don't care about anything that doesn't concern the kids. They want what is best for the kids and what is best is for the kids to stay in the house with Mommy. If you think otherwise - you're delusional. This was a nice fairy tale but it never would have happened this way in a million years. Stupid.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Again,

you have a seriously f'ed up circle of friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Karma

When a wife plots to cheat on her husband and cuckold him, she has also made the decision to destroy her marriage, her family, and her future. The decisions you make today determines the events of your tomorrows. Consequences can be a bitch. Learn to live with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

Sally an intelligent woman stupidly listened to those three sluts she should have stuck with her common sense. Told Darrel what they had suggested and told him that she would be as true and faithful to him as he was to her. Then dropped her so called friends, but I'm afraid she succumbed to the ideas and got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And this is why I would never get married

Most women have the slut gene. I've seen it in my own family. Tell them they are beautiful and in five minutes they spread their legs.

Why on earth would I want to support someones daughter when I can have the cream without buying the cow.

No, simple lie detector test. How do you know a woman is lying, answer because she moves her lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If It Were Me

I would contract someone to throw acid in her face. She is nothing but a lying cheating whore and deserves nothing but pain and humiliation. And would shoot her boyfriend in the bollocks and her whore friends to.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Why are men so stupid and weak.

What a weak husband. He never lifted a finger to help his wife. This problem is on him.

Anyone who knows this is about to happen. The influence his wife is under. The miscalculation she has made. And does nothing is a piss poor weak ass man and a terrible husband and deserves what he got. I hop e he rots in hell for breaking up his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear 'interesting but flawed story'

Read the story again. He said that his evidence came from their home security system that she knew about. This information is absolutely 100% admisable in any court. Just like if he had a video of someone breaking into his home. Other than that he probably talked to Ted to find out what she was up to. Other than that he might have placed a recorder in her purse or recorded her phone conversations but he never said he was going to use any other information he collected.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
WOW what a stupid woman

I think she should reconsider suicide...hey one less idiot

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

What sort of a wimpy cuck is Mario? He CRIES when she TELLS him she's going to fuck Robert, OFFERS his bed when she was willing to use the guest bed, then watches and eats the cream pie?! Any man with HALF a ball goes over to Robert, punches him in the face and/or kicks him in the balls and throws his ass out! Then he turns to Maria and tells her to 1) forget this ridiculous idea and 2) she is FORBIDDEN to go on any more of these Girls Nights Out or she can leave with Robert and NOT come back!

"Absolutely not! After all, he's my husband and is supposed to be faithful to me until the day he dies. I'd never allow him to fuck someone else." - So explain to me, where in that statement is the corollary, that YOU are his WIFE and are supposed to be faithful to HIM until the day YOU die? And YOU aren't allowed to fuck someone else?!

Andy is another one who should be castrated since he obviously isn't using his balls, I don't care if Lilly IS giving him her ass!

"Sally, it's a no-lose situation for you. You get to keep your husband and have tons of extra sex too!" - Why are they so sure that Darrell will react like the others? Just because it seems that all their friends husbands are cucks doesn't mean that Darrell is! Again, Darrell divorced his first wife for cheating, what has she seen that makes her think that his attitude has changed?

As I said in my earlier comment, what are these sluts thinking (term used loosely!) that they believe that THEY can have lovers with or without their husbands consent, but it is INCONCEIVABLE that the same "courtesy" be extended to their husbands?

"If you don't want to confront Darrel with it before you are sure it's something you

want to pursue, you could always sneak off one evening when we all go out to try Ted out." - In other words, cheat!

"all three of us are realizing that it's one of the best things we've ever done to enhance our marriages." - Enhance YOUR marriages, but how about your husbands" marriages?

Is she Sally or Sandy?

"he'd come around when he saw how happy this would make me." - Yeah, just like YOU would come around if you saw how happy some hot chick made Darrel, right?

"No doubt it's what we all deserve" - A little belated realization there, I thought the DESERVED to have lovers AND marriages.

One thing that I will never understand is why these sluts, no matter HOW happy they may be (assuming they really are as happy as they claim), feel the need to drag other wives into it, beyond simply describing their life-style, unless of course they AREN'T as happy as the claim, and as they say, misery loves company!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
EDUCATED PEOPLE SHOULD REALIZE

about actions and re-actions and consequences, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There is another way to solve this

There are so many that subscribe to the notion that sally the slut would get a lawyer and take him to the proverbial cleaners.

How about if he kept his mouth shut and just paid for some anonymous person to shoot the bitch, Then a few months later arrange for accidents to happen to each of her slut friends. Maybe not lethal but certainly life changing.

Just a thought.

BTW the tree huggers need not apply with answers!!!

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
2 stars

I know it's just a story but it's so far out of reality it becomes a joke,no woman i know would be so absolutly stupid to try and pass this to her husband,doing it in front of him and in theyr home is beyond stupid

I gave it 2 stars just for the use of your typewriter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Asshole of Lit calling others

stupid is like a fag calling annony a queer. This old ugly, fat, lonely, fag , annony needs to be put in a home for asshole. he'd be their leader. 5 for effort and story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid cunt

With stupid cunt friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting but flawed story

While I could hope that the story ended like you wrote it I think the reality (if there can be a reality for a fictional story) would have been Sally retaining a lawyer and going after half of everything, including his retirement. The evidence he had was obtained illegally and not valid in a Court of law. She would have gotten the house, custody of the kids, alimony (more alimony since she lost her job), child support and half their investments. To think anything else is to admit ignorance to the laws in this Country that are so heavy set in favor of the woman. Nice try, but totally implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thougts on her letter

If her husband was her "one and only love forever" why did she listen to the other three sluts and go whoring around?

She must have had a good idea of his reaction to the idea, and the notion that he would "eventualy come round", is frankly certifiable unless he was a total wimp, which at no point was intimated.

So another stupid slut bites the dust along with her whore friends. Good riddance.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
sexcellent.

i really enjoyed this. thanks!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

Why do these women who can’t even CONSIDER their husbands having lovers, believe that not only is it their right to have lovers, but that their husbands have to know and accept it?!

“but I was imagining Ted just fucking me raw.” – Did it ever occur to you to ask DARREL to fuck you raw?

As others have said, she met Darrel when they were both going through divorces from cheating spouses. How in the world can she even THINK of cheating on Darrel or think that he would accept her having lovers?

“ask Darrel if he truly loves you and wants to see you happy!" – First, if SHE really loves HIM she wouldn’t do this, and second, if she really loves him she would let him have a lover, too!

“I thought you'd want me to be happy!" – Yes, he wanted you to be happy with HIM!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
too implausible

The two of them met when they were both going through nasty divorces due to their spouses cheating on them.

Their friendship grew from supporting each other through this pain.

So suddenly she thinks it is a brilliant idea to turn a man who divorced his first wife for cheating into a cuckold?

She really believes that will end well?

Maybe it is a true story.

Unlike real life fiction has to make sense, and that doesn't.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Don't need to know hos Darrel knew

But would be interested in how those lawsuits worked out.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
AT THE END SHE ADMITTED

and accepted the consequences. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
The story was pointless.

How could there be so little communication in this relationship prior to the separation? It just seemed completely and totally implausible almost cartoonish. Additionally, there was little to zero emotion. The characters were eerily cardboard replicas. I have never met persons that are characterized in this story. Thank you for your effort.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and then

with all the other husbands,

pay a visit to Drew, Robert, and Barry.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
selfish is

as selfish does.

Darrel should be made aware of what happens to men who mess with married women.

RKreaderRKreaderover 9 years ago
was he tired of her?

I'm guessing that Darrel didn't much love his wife before the incident.

He could easily have said to her, right after the kitchen meeting, "I've heard a rumor that one of your friends has a lover, and her husband is too much of a wimp to object. I know you'd never do that, but if you did I'd probably kill him and divorce you! I love you and I'm glad we're faithful to each other"

But then, there wouldn't have been much of a story!

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
What a load of crap

Darrel (yeah, the character) is a typical left wing liberal piece of silly putty do-gooder who knew all about this at its inception and could have easily nipped it in the bud, preventing the destruction of his marriage. Instead, he rejects his responsibility to protect his wife and marriage; proclaiming his noble principles won't allow him to control his wife; thereby leaving her to be controlled by the evil influences in her life instead. I must suspect ulterior motives. He obviously wanted out of his marriage enough to throw his wife under the bus.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Risk Taking

Cheating is most often about everything else other than sex. It is about risk taking, it is about inflating your ego, it is about the sense of power at having your cake and eating it too, it is about shitting on your spouse, it is about destroying a relationship that you want to get out of but are too much of a coward to approach honestly. Sex is sex, getting off, having an orgasm is just a bodily function unless you mix it with an emotional component. What kind of emotional component you add to the mix defines what kind of person you are. What you are willing to do or not do, is who you are. It is called cheating because it is a secretive, unethical behavior. When you cheat a person that you have sworn your love and allegiance to forever, you define yourself as a wholly untrustworthy person. If your spouse can't trust you, who can? Once a person has flown this flag, it cannot be taken down. They have shown that they are capable of betrayal and that it is part of who they are. No, friends cannot have this much influence unless the trait already exists. If their are children involved, cheating extends past the spouse to the children as well. No, parents do not marry their children, but they do make a promise with their love to take care of them and nurture them and do their best to protect them. Cheating on your family is far from doing your "best".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A good story

And while it isn't very believable for real life, I know what a bad influence friends can be, or attempt to be.

A woman works in my wife's classroom that is a serial cheater. After being cheated on by her first and second husbands, she married a third for security, not love. She started telling my wife how much fun she was having screwing just about everything that had a hard dick and let it be known, her husband was aware of it but accepted it.

I don't believe she was prepared for my wife to call HER a cheater, no different than her ex husbands who had cheated on her. Now, years later after her third husband died, she still finds as much dick as she can and seldom speaks of it to my wife, she understands how strongly my wife feels about cheaters. My wife was cheated on by a boyfriend back in high school and her feeling have become stronger against cheaters over the years.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story, but there's no way this is real

While I do agree that the wife's actions would have warranted divorce, I would have liked the husband to step in and at least give her a warning that she was traveling a very dangerous road. I do understand that he isn't the kind of man to control his wife, he was aware of her destructive friends and their "advice". He could have at least told her his feelings about them. Especially when he saw that their advice was affecting her. Although this is what I would have rather seen, I do understand his actions. Some people would rather try to fight for the 15 years, some people would rather sit back and make sure that they can trust the person. Either way, he is not the one at fault here. She should have been smarter and valued her husband more. He should not have had to do either of these things.

I liked the story, but I have to agree with the others here. I don't think that this story is based on reality. I really can't see that there would be four married wives getting together to discuss a 75% success rate at cuckolding their husbands. Although I do believe there are guys who would actually get off on it, I can't believe that it is that common that of 4 friends, three of them have successfully cuckolded their husbands. I am big on forgiveness, but if my wife even hinted that this is a path that she wanted to take, I would not just lower my head and go with it. What is marriage coming to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Implausible story

And the "It's a true story told to you by a friend" makes it seem even more ridiculous. Unless Sally is a drug addict, alcoholic or serial killer she is going to get custody, no matter the adultery. (Even in states that accept adultery as grounds for divorce, she still gets custody). That's how the Court system in this country rolls. And unless she works for a Private School, she will retain her job because firing her would break a ton of laws. And she's going to get half of his retirement. This story is a total misrepresentation of the facts. Given that it's a fictional story you get some latitude, but even fiction needs to have some basis in truth to be believable. Nothing in this story comes close to being believable. So don't bother to write Darrel's side of it. It would come out worse than this sorry excuse for a story.

user110user110over 11 years ago
this isnt a true story, so quit lyin'

if darrel thought drew was was going to stick

his SYRINGE into sally's ARM for a HEROIN injection INSTEAD of going to stick

his COCK into sally's PUSSY for a SEMEN injection, would darrel have still refused to intervene and tell sally that same stupid "I've never tried to run your life" sermon? would he have still thrown her out? got her fired?

if sally was his 17 y.o. daughter instead of his wife, would he have behaved like that to her?

"What I will do, however, is tell you my reaction to your decisions," is a lie, BTW - he never did tell her. he also lied about forgiving her.

anyway, darrel didnt love sally and was just looking for a way out of the marriage. he expended exatly 0 calories in his efforts to save the union. 100% of his acts were made in a spiteful effort to insure sally was left homeless, penniless, and alone.

sally was a stupid cunt for signing the divorce papers after reading the letter. he ADMITTED that he already made "the evidence" public with the lawsuits, the distribution of multiple copies of the "evidence", and telling her boss and her family "all about it". she would have got the house, full custody of the kids, 50% of his assets and at least 50% of his income in child support and alimony... if she was only smart enough to realize darrel had already carried out the threat he was using to extort her with, and made all these preparations PRIOR to her unforgivable coupling.

poor retarded sally!

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
So Where is Darrells Side

You said Darrell would tell his side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting but certainly sad tale

Again the author wishes that we believe these are in fact real people who lived the story as related. Overall it is a story of numerous stupid decisions fueled by lust by the heorine (in this case it has the air of a Graecian Tragedy and her tragic flaw was listening to her friends without a critical mind(. She ended as a broken woman having single handedly destroyed a marriage, family and her husband's love/ What was the prize worthy of such destruction it seems to be an orgasm or two with a strange cock.

It is my feeling that one side weighed against the other tips drastically in favor of her previous personal life of 10 plus years.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
I love this story

I've read this story numerous time; partly because I can't believe a man would actually allow, encourage , watch & participate in his wife fucking other men... Further more I can't believe the wife in this story! She was already divorced after her & her now husband caught their spouses fucking & instead of her having the understanding thats a no no she goes & listen to her slut friends & their perverted disgusting husbands about bringing a another man home & trying to force her husband the father of her kids to watch her have sex with another man ! No one is this stupid.. Why fuck up a good / perfect marriage over what a bunch of gutter sluts say?! As a woman; the husbands in this story that actually was hiding in the fucking closet Watching his wife getting fucked by another man is sick! I don't feel sorry for the slut in training, she got exactly what she deserved... I hate when she told her husband if you love me like you say you you'll let me do this.... WTF?! She made it seem as if her life depended on bringing this stranger into her home where her. Children are asleep to fuck him... Yeah I bet she regretted her actions but too little to late obviously her wanting to listen to a bunch of sluts was more important than her own family... What a stupid bitch she was

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What kind of man wants to be cuckoded?

Some men get cucked and develop a taste for it, often expressed as a love for Matt Moreau stories

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous