All Comments on 'That Whole WAM Thing Ch. 04'

by kleve

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Well a bit out there for my taste but very nicely written. I do take issue with some of the characterizations of the women though. If I were that guy I'd have serious doubts about being with a woman who felt that "girls can get revenge for centuries of opression" but boys couldn't. That type of person would have his balls cut a week after they were married. I'd also make sure some pictures and videos slipped out to public view ;)

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Sexual Assult

He was sexually assulated. Apparantly "no means no" in these girls opinion does not apply to men saying it. He got an erection because massaging the prostate will do that. It is how they collect semen from animals for artifical insemination, and some men need this help also when they make donations. He didn't fight when they came after him, he could have kicked and punched and at least tried to stop them since he knew what they would do to him. These five are having fun doing their thing to each other, no doubt in private to save the girls reputation, his reputation is still shot. There is nothing wrong with them doing what they want to each other, as long as they agree to it, it is a private fantasy they share among themselves and are enjoying. However, he will always be the butt of jokes at work and when they go out on the town. His fantasy is no longer private, it has been shared with the world. He is the loser here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fun

A fun story though I still don't get the WAM thing. Can't believe some folks took it so seriously (lighten up Rip-it's just a story!)

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Been There

Having been on the receiving end of "some good ol' boys just having a little fun" I can talk from personal experience when I say it doesn't go away. Too many people read these stories and get the idea to try some of this stuff. I would wish underserved public humiliation on no one.

klevekleveover 19 years agoAuthor
It's only a story...

Um...speaking as the author? I'm sorry if rip32 found this whole thing objectionable, but there is a (pardon me) shitload of other stories on this site that could also be objected to on precisely the same grounds, and if we started censoring ourselves...well, the site wouldn't last very long. (:-)) I'd thought that I'd made it clear that the narrator wasn't *too* traumatised by the whole thing, which arguably leads it all into the realms of fantasy. But I would also invite rip to consider the possibility that the people in the story live in a large city, where few but a very small number of friends and acquaintances would ever even know of a website where all this stuff was documented. Anyway, it ends more or less happily, as is my prerogative as a storyteller. Not all mores are the same everywhere; some places are more tolerant. Thanks to anyone who gave it a thumbs-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great!

this whole story was just awesome! nice writing, good grammar, and it was HAWT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FUN!

Haha, I don't necessarily get off on the concept alone, but the way you wrote this story, it was easy to imagine doing with someone who was really into it. :P

I kind of want to have sex with you now, lol.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteabout 14 years ago
Wow

I never knew about WAM until now. And i think your story helped clarify it all. Thank you. Very arousing stuff.

There's always something new to be learned and this is my latest one. Does anyone ever use pasta? just wondering. :)

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Odd, more than a little weird, but...

...still kind of kinky and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story brought back a lot of memories from of two ex's that competed with each other by putting on a messy lesbian show for me. if you're reading this Samantha O and Kelly M "Thank you!!" Best after work party ever, ..but you knew that when you brought out the cakes, vibrators and trashed my hotel room. Mx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous