All Comments on 'That's a Wrap'

by ChannelingBillySantoro

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChannelingBillySantoroChannelingBillySantoroabout 1 year agoAuthor

I can explain this man’s cock size going from 6-7 inches early in the story to 9 inches a few paragraphs later. You see, his dick and balls were magical. He had this fairy dust that he would sprinkle onto it and voilà, 2-3 extra niches just like that! Or, it’s possible that I imagined those extra inches up just to get off on it more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lol...You're funny, CBS.

ChannelingBillySantoroChannelingBillySantoroabout 1 year agoAuthor

That’s what my mom always says. Well, sometimes I’ll look in the mirror and repeat the mantra, “You are funny. People laugh at your jokes. You’re not a fucking horse’s ass. No really, I mean it. You are more a baboon’s ass because baboons are funny. So are their asses. So this means you, too, are funny, sir.”

Then I tell the mirror not to be so formal and that “sir” was not necessary. But, the mirror, always with the sense of propriety, gives reply, “Don’t sell yourself short, my good man. You are a total sir. I’d fuck you.”

After I explain to the mirror the dangers of letting glass fuck a person, there is no reply. I am, once again, alone in the world. So I go out to buy more mirrors. Rinse, repeat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChannelingBillySantoro@ChannelingBillySantoro
Back a few decades ago, a man was born. Literally a man. I came out of my mom’s vagina already 32 years of age with my high school diploma and two phDs in hand. Doctors were baffled when I began immediately inventing the world’s first car engine that runs solely on potato s...