That's a Wrap

Story Info
Short tale about a scenario played out in aggressive form.
1.8k words
3.89
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I recently got into role playing. I realized that though losing control was more my desire, control came from the scenes I created, which involved me losing control, which worked. This tale centers around a scene where I am asleep and taken aggressively by a giant of a man who knew his role very well.

I was "looking for now", searching for a top for a part in a role play. In short, it is a sort of bondage/forced fantasy, and it begins while I'm "asleep". The assailant would need to be a bit of a brute. Not 'angry enough to smash the door down' brute, but rather, 'had a bad day at work and need a way to aggressively release the stress' brute. It took over a week to find him and required me to extend my search out to 50 miles from my place. But it was worth it.

When I said brute, I meant that his bedside manner had to be matched by his body. A brute can be shorter and not weigh all that much, sure. But this scene required that I be overpowered and incapacitated, so he could perform without interruption, because eventually, I would wake to him already fucking me. So the man I chose ended up to be 6'5", 245 pounds. He wasn't at all fat, but had a very intimidating presence. His voice had a depth to it that made my body shudder anytime he spoke. His eyes sunk deeply into his skull, with thick brows and chasms of stress lines on his forehead. And his beefy cock measured around 6-7".

We set the time of his arrival and I prepared as the time approached. Right on time, I got the call I expected from him stating that he had arrived. I went and unlocked all obstacles that would be in the way of his entrance, went back into my apartment, and beckoned him to enter. Then, I lay flat on my stomach wearing a pair of loose, red shorts that left the lower part of my ass exposed, and waited.

Within a minute, I heard footfalls in the hallway begin to get closer and louder, then they stopped. I heard my front door open, close, then lock, both the knob and the bolt. He was inside and now walking toward the back of my apartment, where my bedroom was located. His heavy frame made hearing his location pretty easy, but since I was "asleep", I couldn't "hear" anything.

He found me on a queen-sized bed, my body as described earlier, and an assortment of novelty items surrounding me. I was facing away from him, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't crack my eyes to see anything, but I heard his breathing. When he finally touched me, I had to fight not to move from the shock of surprise, but his hand gently caressed my inner thigh. My cock jumped.

The other item on the bed nearby, an item I did tell him about and that he was very motivated to use, was rope. I wanted him to tie my arms behind my back to avoid me interrupting his assault. He grabbed the rope and quietly rendered my arms useless. After that, he went right for my shorts, grabbing them by the waistband and slowly pulling them off, exposing my plump cheeks and tight little butthole. I continued to sleep, eyes closed, not seeing him grab my 4" thick buttplug. Before actually penetrating me with anything, he used his hands to split my ass apart and buried his face in between, shooting his tongue as deeply as it could go into my sleeve. "Sleeping" through this was, admittedly, very difficult. It felt so good, I squirmed a little, like one would when adjusting themselves while sleeping. His facial hair was only stubble and scratched my tender flesh as he slobbered all over my crack.

Now, having feasted on my ass and gotten it slippery enough for relatively easy penetration, I felt him press the tip of the plug against my opening. He applied ample pressure, so the plug very quickly worked itself inside, widening my hole as it went deeper, until he was at a point that I usually had to work my way toward just to get used to it. So much, so fast. But I composed myself and breathed deeply as I felt my little pucker devour the widest point of the plug and close itself around it, locking it in place. I could hear him stand now, leaving the plug inside me, stretching me open.

Judging by the rustling, he was undressing. I still had yet to fix eyes on him. I wanted to so badly, but more than that, I wanted to play my role well, the sleeping victim, so my eyes remained shut, my body facing away from him, most of what was taking place was a mystery.

Once the rustling stopped, I assumed he was naked. He positioned himself behind me again, violently yanked on the plug, which shot from my gaping maw with a popping sound, and replaced the plug with all 9 inches of his dense, blood-gorged cock. I mean, he immediately buried it. And the speed with which he went in caused my body to spasm. This was when I opened my eyes. With my arms incapacitated, it was difficult to turn my body enough to see who was behind me, but I got enough of a glimpse to see that this guy was husky. Not husky fat, more like husky lumberjack. Not so much a beard as a well manicured shadow on his face. Very hairy chest and stomach, and judging by his long thrusts, an amazing looking cock, which I would soon see, as well.

He spent some time impaling me with deep, powerful strokes. I started to try to move my hands lower toward my tender hole, but my arms were useless. They weren't only behind my back, but both my arms made 90 degree angles at the elbows and crossed over my mid back. There was no way they were going to interrupt This guy had past experience, for sure. Any attempt to try to stand, all he had to do was apply slight pressure to my appended forearms, and I'd go belly flopping right back down onto the bed.

He turned me over which was great since my arms acted as a prop pillow making it easy for me to ramp my ass high up. There seems to be more than one way to pull off the missionary position. This is my favorite one. The more my hole is in the air, the more slutty I feel, and right now, I felt very, very slutty.

I thought his next move was going to be to continue using my ass with his cock, but instead, he turned my body, so my head was hanging upside down off the bed and positioned himself, so he could fuck my mouth. This was not something I actually enjoyed at all. My oral skills aren't great. I like sucking cock, but my gag reflex tends to get in the way of me providing some real deep throat pleasure. I was a bit nervous, but didn't balk. I looked up momentarily, "Please, don't fuck my throat, sir."

"Open, before I piss all over you, pig." That line turned me on a lot. Enough to open my mouth AND throat, so I could give it my best. His assault on my mouth was a rough time for me. At one point, I wasn't breathing for what felt like 20-30 seconds as his cock, not long, but a wide and very hard mass of flesh, completely plugged my throat shut. As he used his weight to thrust his tube steak as deep as possible, his hands traveled to my gaping ass. I felt many combinations of his fingers inserting, hooking, pulling, and loosening me.

When he finally backed away from my face, his cock was a mess. My face was covered in saliva and pre-cum, and I had a layer of the smell of his crotch across my upper lip. My first words were, "For real, don't do that anymore, please!"

"Just for telling your master how to fuck you, you will be severely punished!" His strength was impressing me as he flipped my entire body with a yank of his arms. I was, again, on my stomach. Looking around, he saw my cutting board, a wide, but thin, piece of plastic; perfect for use as a paddle. He used this to punish me. "Twenty lashes for being a pussy!"

"Fuck you!" I choked, still recovering from the loss of air.

"No, fuck you," he calmly retorted, and my cutting board came down with a loud "whop" sound for the first of 20 strikes. The pain tingly, stinging, but oddly good and exhausting. I didn't know it, but spanking takes a lot out of a person. By the 20th strike, I was panting. My words came out as a slurred connection of unrecognizable syllables. "What?" He said. "You want a chunky load of my cum shot up your whore ass?"

He got behind me and resumed his pounding assault. He finally shot a warming load of thick jizz up my ass, which, of course, I loved. It felt so good knowing that though it felt like I was being abused, sort of, the guy still enjoyed my body.

In his final act of debauchery, he took the largest dildo I had, 8 inches long by 3 wide, and shoved it deep inside me. "That should hold it in there."

He began getting dressed after that, the balls and suction cup of the dildo lodged in my ass sticking out, pointing toward the ceiling. "Hey," he said, ready to make for the door, "I'd love to do this again soon. Gotta go."

"Woah, I'm still tied here!" No use, he was already exiting the building. He probably knew prior that he was going to leave me this way. It took 30 minutes to cut myself free, the dildo exiting my battered anus within seconds of me getting to my feet. Then came his cum he deposited, snailing its way down both thighs and down the back of my scrotum. As I tried to free myself, the cum leaving my abused hole made the entire linoleum floor slippery. He was a big shooter.

Since that day, he hasn't returned, probably worried I might hold a grudge. I don't know why. It's not like he couldn't kick my ass if I gave him a problem. But what he doesn't realize is that the bed beneath me was soaking wet. He came once, but I came 4 times from his "violent attack". So my door is always open.