That's About Enough, She Said

Story Info
Rudeness has no place in their marriage.
13.4k words
4.19
14.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be advised, this story deals with a female led relationship. There are instances of punishment and toilet slavery, you know dirty and kinky sex. If that is a subject that rubs you the wrong way, it would be best to pass this adventure up. If your not timid about this story and it's subjects, by all means please enjoy.

That's About Enough, She Said...

Who knows why people push their limits, even if their will be repercussions. I seem to never learn a lesson, always stretching my limits and pressing my luck. Not a wise choice, if your in a female led relationship.

We don't have a dungeon, we have no pillory or stocks to be bound in, or found in our basement. But however, we do have rules that I should voluntarily follow. After all it was I who instigated this arrangement, in our marriage.

I was fascinated with a female, spanking a man's bare bottom. I couldn't read enough stories, watch enough videos on this subject. I just didn't have the confidence to say, "Gee honey...how would you feel about spanking, and paddling my ass?"

When your looked upon as the bread winner, and your a physically fit six foot guy, well you have reservations and pride. But still that thought, that desire to have a woman take control, still eats away at you. "What the fuck should I do?" You wonder as your stroking your cock, to that very same subject.

Well...I sucked it up and bared my feelings and my soul, to my rather surprised wife. I didn't get an iron skillet over my noggin, however I did get a rather surprised look from her. Of course the questions came from her, "Why, where on earth did this come from? Have you always felt this way? Were you spanked growing up, or as an adult?" But in the end, it all worked out. My wife took to a female dominated household, way to easily, so this is just one of the stories of a submissive day, in my life.

It was a long hot day, a ten hour shift and I was looking forward to grabbing a beer, and sitting out on the deck. But hey, not my other boss she had other plans, we were going grocery shopping.

She was waiting outside to greet me, "Honey hurry up and get in the shower, we are going shopping. I need some things and we might as well just get it done."

Well I couldn't exactly disagree with her, but I just didn't have the ambition to go. I glared at her asking, "Really...this has to be done now, today?" I shook my head, "Shit I really am not in the mood for going shopping, its going to be busy as hell, at the market now...fuck!"

My wife Patty, gave me that look warning me not to push my luck. Then she voiced her opinion, "You don't have to swear about it. Lets just go, and get it done. We can hurry, and be in and out, and be home in an hour or so."

I snickered, "You don't know how to hurry, when it comes to shopping. Alright I need a shower, and then we can go."

I started towards the door, when she said, "You better hurry it up, I don't feel like waiting all day for you."

Reaching for the door, then turning to look back at her, I answered, "As you wish, I wont be long." Well as it turned out it took me forty-five minutes, and she wasn't very happy.

So at this large supermarket, which is on the border of two states, well it attracts a lot of people. From the state south of us. And it was pretty busy, but not as bad as I figured it would be. Once inside with my wife, pushing the shopping cart. I followed as she led the way up, and down the aisles.

As we browsed through these aisles, my wife would ask, "If I wanted this, or how about this?" Being in the crabby mood I was in, I should have seen the coming storm that was going to hit. After sullenly answering questions, well then like a total asshole, I had to get even worse. Every crabby answer I gave, her face loss a little more pleasantness, and then the storm hit.

Strolling down the rice and noodle aisle, my sweet wife stopped by the Rice-A-Roni asking, "How would you like this with the steak? "

I looked across the aisle where three college aged young ladies were looking at pasta, then I did something I truly regret. I answered her and not to softly either, "You know, I really don't give a fuck what we have with our steak. Just pick something please."

Patty looked across the aisle, seeing the young ladies turn, and look over at us. I glanced at them and saw the looks on their faces. You could see that they thought I was nothing but a rude jackass, my wife shook her head at them. Then she turned her full attention to me, "Alright, I have had enough of your grumpy, crass attitude. When we get home...I am going to pull your pants down, and you are going to get the spanking of your life. I have had it with you, your getting the bath brush, across your bare ass! Remember the last time, you got the brush over my lap? "

I could hear the three young ladies giggling, watching my bad attitude turn to embarrassment. Here I am a grown man, getting taken to school by his wife, and deservingly so. I felt my face flushing red, as my future predicament was shared with the three of them. I embarrassingly looked down until my wife said, "Look at me and answer me."

I sighed, as my audience smugly looked on. "Yes I remember...I am very, very, sorry for my rude behavior." I heard more snickering as I tried to humble myself, and defuse the situation.

The tallest of the three, dark haired and tall and rather cute said, "That really was uncalled for, you should be spanked." The other two young ladies chimed in, agreeing with her which started a sinking feeling in my stomach.

My wife guaranteed them, I was going to get it, as she gave me her stern look. "Your lucky I don't pull down your pants, right here in front of them, and bend you over this cart for a good spanking...if I could get away with it, believe me, your bare bottom would be getting it right now."

She looked at the young ladies, then took my arm and said, "When we get home I guarantee you, your going to get spanked until your kicking and begging, with a lot of crying."

I could feel my humiliation and shame growing, as they started giggling again, and egging my wife on. They were telling her to blister my bottom, thats what I deserved.

The outspoken one said, "God, I would love to be a fly on the wall at your place...I have never seen a grown man, get a bare bottom spanking."

Her two friends, one a short cute blonde, and the other one, a tall, slim red headed gal both looked at me severely. They voiced their distaste of my actions, by offering their two cents worth.

"Can we please come over and watch, I would really like to see him get his butt spanked," the tiny blonde asked?

The other one, the readhead said, "Please, please can we watch him get a spanking?"

Not wanting to cause a scene, as other people were entering the aisle, the tall dark haired one said, "I am Kristen," then she pointed to the redhead, "That is Kelly and the Tina is the little blonde...look If I give you my number, would you consider letting us come over and watch, the next time your husband deserves a spanking? Please say yes! We can't believe how rude he was to you."

My wife looked at me, and with a devious smirk answered, "Sure I would love to embarrass him when he deserves it, I might even let you put him over your lap. I wouldn't mind watching him get a spanking, from somebody else." She looked at me, grinning.

"Absolutely, so what's your number?" Patty asked. She had a huge smirk on her face, as she looked at me, then her and my wife exchanged numbers.

Well my humility, and embarrassment was not over yet, every time we went down another aisle, their the three of them were. Always grinning, and always saying things like, "I know what your going to get when you get home."

The embarrassment kept mounting, but not as much as when we made it to the checkout lane. There we were waiting in line, when the three young ladies lined up, in the checkout aisle next to us. Of course the giggling, and smirks, continued along with the teasing rhetoric, "I know what your going to get when you get home." Kristen looked at my wife, winking.

They teased me relentlessly, as we were in the checkout lane of our favorite clerk, a young lady we became friendly with. And when she heard those young ladies teasing me, about the spanking I was in for, she looked at my wife and grinning asked her quietly, "What's going on, is he really in for a spanking when you get home?"

My wife turned, glaring at me, then looked at her, "You better believe he is, on his bare bottom."

She giggled, then looking at me saying, "Naughty...naughty." I thought to myself, please god just let the floor open up, and swallow me please! God, I couldn't get out of that store fast enough.

But still in my head, I knew I deserved what I had gotten. Even if I was more embarrassed, more than I have ever been in my entire life.

Our favorite checker, now knew some very personal information about my wife and I. I was so humiliated, so embarrassed, but... I also felt strangely excited. I didn't know why, for the life of me.

My god, what the hell is it with me? The thought of virtual strangers, knowing about the spanking I was going to get, both embarrassed and excited me. How would I react next week, when we stood in line with our cart, our friendly clerk eyeing me up and perhaps picturing me, getting my bare bottom toasted. Shit, I had to press my luck, had to keep being a jerk.

As we went to the car, finally free of the oppressive checkout lane, and the teasing and knowing looks, of the young ladies and our favorite checkout clerk. Not to mention some other strangers, that were in the checkout line behind us. What a fucking day, one straight from hell today, it turned out to be!

Once we made it to our car, my wife looked at me saying, "Put those groceries in the car, you better be quick about it. I really want to get you home, and spank that smart, nasty ass of yours, before I cool off. Make it fucking quick, I will drive home, your going to be my bitch tonight, you can sit and think about that on the ride home."

On the ride home my mind wondered, as I replayed all my stupid and rude antics over and over in my mind. I thought of those young ladies knowing about my wife spanking me. I thought of how I was mortified and yet aroused. Did I secretly crave getting spanked, while another woman watched?

Then I wondered to myself, if my loving wife would actually share the intimacy of my punishment. She always teased that spankings, were best if you were embarrassed. That was all part of it, so on the ride home, I had to ask, "Would you really invite those three over...to watch you give me a spanking? I thought these punishments were supposed to be discreet? Patty, how could you do this?"

My wife shook her head saying, "Scott when you acted so insultingly and rude, in public mind you... you got exactly what you deserve. I really wish I could have taken down your pants, right there in front of them...and in front of anybody else, that wanted to watch."

I felt my cheeks burning as I let that sink in, visualizing that actually happening. A cold chill, ran down my spine as I wondered, how close I really was to that happening?

My wife broke my thoughts, as she said, "You should know, there is another person that knows, about the spankings you get from me."

I turned looking at her my mouth dropped open, I had to ask, "What the hell, are we going to be on the news tonight, film at eleven?"

Patty glared at me, "Now there is a thought, I could have you bare assed, over my lap, spanking that bottom of yours. All the while it's being broadcast, to thousands of homes...your such a smart ass! "

I looked at her asking almost pleadingly, "Seriously...who else knows about this?"

She glanced at me, after making a lane change, "Our next door neighbor, the one your always gawking at. She knows...she figured it out." Patty sighed, then glanced at me.

"She heard me spanking you, probably more than once. You know sometimes the windows are open, your crying out, and pleading, fucking begging me to stop. Scott come on, Christ...I mean the sound of the wooden brush striking your bare bottom, along with my lecturing, well that sound can only be someone getting their bottom spanked." Patty smirked.

I could only shake my head, my voice quivering, "How do you know she knows?"

Patty shrugged her shoulders, "Well I was sitting outside, and Karen came over and we started talking. You know, about how us ladies talk, among ourselves."

Then out of the blue she said, "It sounded like someone was naughty here last night, and getting a spanking. I could hear it plain as day, were you spanking your hubby?"

Patty recalled that conversation, that Karen and her had a few weeks ago. Karen was grinning, waiting for Patty to answer her question. Patty recalled thinking to herself, shit...we are busted. Then reasoned, well the cat is out of bag now.

Chuckling at Karens question, as she nodded her head, answered, "Yes... I sure was spanking my husband, right on his bare bottom."

Looking at Karen, who was smirking, continued watching her closely, to see her reaction, "I was using my hairbrush, that gets his undivided attention, believe me. God I love paddling his ass, his vulnerability and submission! His yes honey, how high would you like me to jump? He is putty in my hands after a good old fashioned, bare bottom spanking."

Patty looked seriously at Karen, "What a fucking turn on it is for me. It's very nice to have that authority, at your disposal. I can do anything I want to him, or have him submissive and service me...anyway I like." Patty looked at Karen winking, seeing if Karen's face registered exactly what she meant.

Karen her interest growing, grinned asking, "How often does he get it...I mean spanked? That must mean you get it too!" She giggled, then added, "If you don't mind my asking."

Pat looked at Karen, then crossed her arms over her chest, shrugged, "Well I usually spank him at least once a week. He gets a maintenance spanking every weekend. That one is for like a review, of his behavior for the week, and it is just to keep him in line. I make strip, stark naked. Then...I will spank him anywhere in the house, I damn well please!"

Patty looked at Karen, she was all ears, her face intently watching Patty, as she listened to her describe a maintenance spanking. Patty continued, "Now if he does something wrong, or he really pisses me off, then he will get a good hard spanking, and the leather strap on his bare bottom. Believe me, after that happens I could have him licking my ass all day."

Karen giggled, then an envious look came over ger face. She shook her head, and laughed "No shit! Patty you bitch, I am so fucking jealous. That loser I married, couldn't find his way around my pussy with a fucking map!"

Patty laughed along with Karen, then looked seriously at her saying, "I am really sorry Karen."

Karen shrugged, "Don't worry about it...it is what it is. Damn... a maintenance spanking...what a fucking concept, I love it."

Shaking her head with admiration, her eyes lit up, "Say could I bring my hubby over? I would fucking love to see him get his chauvinistic, ass spanked. Not the maintenance one either, I surely would! That picture excites the fuck out of me. "

Karen laughed out loud, picturing her boorish husbands, bare ass turned up for a spanking. She wished she had the balls to do it, she would love to take her husband down a peg or two. And she made that point clear to my wife.

I listened to my wife, as she told me about this conversation. I felt my stomach rolling with nervousness, and embarrassment. What Karen must think of me, Christ all mighty, I talk to her on a regular basis when we see each other outside.

I always felt like she knew something, especially this past month or so. She always had a knowing look, or smirk on her face. Shit, fuck me, this is going to be awkward now, knowing that she knows, that I am a spanked husband.

My wife chuckled, as she looked at me, she candidly said, "You know...she asked me more than a few times, if she could come over and watch when you know...when I give you a spanking. She wants to learn and observe, she really wants to give her husbands ass a good walloping. I really can't blame her for it either, fucking Kurt, he is such a pompous ass. But I don't know that she ever will. Well maybe this will kickstart that part of her marriage for her."

I felt excited, as I pictured Karen with a naked Kurt over her lap, blistering his bottom in front of my wife and me. But that picture changed as I thought of Kurt and myself naked, our wives taking turns spanking our bottoms. Of course they are fully dressed, in charge of our corrective behaviour, as they take the two of us to task.

My thoughts ran wild as I pictured them trading off, Kurt and I spanked by each others wife. I was starting to think of even more kinky things, the two of them might have us do. I have no fucking shame, at all I thought to my self.

It was at that point that Patty said, "Scott I think I am going to give Karen a call, right now...ask her if she is busy. I am going to invite her over to witness your spanking. Do not protest, do not complain, because if you do...you might get an even more embarrassing punishment along with a spanking! My mind is made up, you just deal with my decision, and accept it."

I could feel my face burning, as I felt scared and embarrassed about what I just heard. And of course, I could not just deal with it, I had to put my two cents worth in again, "But...but why? Why do we have to do this...isn't the fact that she knows about this enough? Honey please...you can't do this...please don't!"

"Hmmphhh...I can do anything I want when it comes to my disciplining you. I make the rules, you bend over and take the spankings, or maybe even an ass fucking too on top of it, if you don't watch out! Do not test me, I would have no problem at all, fucking you in the ass, while Karen watches that too!" Patty stated with authority.

Patty looked at me sternly, then smirked, she saw that my eyes were tearing up. She snickered, "AWW...is my baby going to start crying, even before I spank his ass.

She saw my grimace, at her absolutely right assessment, on my feelings. She sighed, then scolded, "Stop it...right now. I mean...big deal, so Karen is going to see you in your birthday suit, getting a good spanking. It is exactly what you deserve. I have been warning you lately, that I would spank your bare bottom, even if it was in front of someone. Congratulations... you've finally earned it!"

Patty shrugged her shoulders, as she watched the road saying, "That is if she is even home, or has the time to come over to watch. And believe me, I really hope she fucking is home...I am so ready to spank your ass, with someone looking on."

"But I know how badly, she wants to see this. I think I will give her a call. Who knows my kinky subby hubby, maybe you will get a boner, while you're getting it." Patty snickered.

Patty looked over at me, sticking her bottom lip out, making fun of my pouting. She said, "I think you would love to get humiliated and embarrassed. I really think you would fucking enjoy, being dominated as another female watches."

Patty looked over at me, as she smirked, "Well...maybe today is the day. What happened at the store isn't shit, compared to this actually happening."

I looked out the car window, not wanting my wife to see my shaken expression on my face. I heard her say, "Siri call Karen."

Then the next thing I heard was the ringing of her phone. I closed my eyes silently hoping she was out somewhere or didn't answer. But yet something inside of me, my darker half of my brain, and sexually kinky mind, tugged at me saying, you know you want this.

I heard her phone ringing several times then Karen answering, "Hello." My nervous rollercoaster ride just sped up, with more drops and curves.