That's About Enough, She Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty walked into her and Scott's bedroom, as Scott was drying himself off from his shower. Patty walked up to Scott and reached for his cock stroking it. "I have to really take a shit, I feel like my asshole is crowning...I don't know why you took a shower already,"

Patty spanked Scott, on his bare, wet bottom making it sting twice as bad.

"Who knows how dirty you will be getting while you tend to my toilet needs." Patty looked at Scott adding, "So you know what I would like you to do...don't you. You are going to lick my ass, right after I stand up from shitting. Come with me."

Patty lead the way into the bathroom, as she started stripping off her clothes. Once she was nude, she pointed to the floor in front of the toilet. Patty said, "Kneel and be prepared to lick my asshole." Patty sat on the toilet facing the tank, her ass facing towards her husband, as she leaned forward.

"Spread my asscheeks, then you can lick my asshole, it's the least you can do to redeem yourself, for your bad behavior." Patty looked over her right shoulder, as she tried to see her husband about to service her.

Patty moaned feeling her husbands lips on her ass. She sighed, as she felt her husband spread her asscheeks, she loved when Scott licked her ass. Especially when it was dirty, she felt his tongue licking from the top of her crack, slowly trailing down towards her asshole. She moaned as his tongue circled, and did it's magic.

She grunted, as she forced herself to fart, right on her husbands tongue. She giggled as Scott moaned, she knew he was tasting her ass, along with the fresh shit that was up her ass. She tried to shit, with his tongue fucking her ass. She moaned again, louder this time as she felt his lips cover her asshole, then he started sucking at her hole, while fucking her asshole with his tongue.

Patty loved this, her excitement building as she felt her asshole start to open. She groaned, "Oh you dirty fucker...you better make sure my ass is spotless... after I finish taking my shit."

She felt her bowels open as Scott's tongue dug into her ass. Patty felt her shit sliding down, towards her anal opening, as it slowly pushed out of her puckered asshole. She moaned as she felt her husbands tongue, wiggling around inside her ass, knowing that her first turd was sliding over his tongue, and into his eager mouth.

"Oh yeah...I am shitting right in your mouth, and I love it...maybe even more than you love it filling your mouth, and covering your face...fuck I would have loved to do this right in front of them...but that would be a bit over the top. "Patty moaned as her first turd filled her husbands mouth.

She wanted to add a little more embarrassment for this evening. Patty looked back over her shoulder, "Alright toilet bitch...come on and show me that mouthful of shit...look at me and open wide."

Patty watched as Scott lifted his head over her ass, opening his mouth wide, showing her his shit filled mouth. "Well how does it taste...after cleaning yours off the dildo," she chuckled, "While they watched, fuck I really almost came in my fucking panties...when you took that dildo in your mouth!"

Scott could still kind of taste the bittersweet, earthy taste from the dildo. That is until his wife shit in his mouth, her warm bittersweet tasting shit, filled his mouth now. He knew he should be spitting it out, but the dirtiness and submission of such an intimate act aroused him.

He wasn't a shrink or a Doctor, it's not something you would talk about to one anyway, he reasoned. Through all the wild and kinky things that went down this evening, he still felt lucky to have a wife that understood his sexuality.

Patty slipped her fingers down through the hair on her pussy, finding her engorged clit. She started rubbing her button, her naturally lubricated pussy making wet sounds.

She moaned, being in her excited state, that was going on about two hours now Patty was finally getting her sexual release. Patty looked at her husband as he showed her proof, of her shitting in his mouth. "Oh yeah...play with your cock and chew that treat...show me how much you appreciate me," Pattty said her eyes narrowing, giving away her excitement.

"You are such a dirty, naughty boy...being naked in front of strangers...having your ass spanked in front of them. Really I can't believe you...pissing in front of them, only to put those pissed up panties in your mouth," Patty teased.

She loved the look on Scott's face, his eyes wide, his face flushing red as his embarrassment played over again in his head. However right now, those previous feelings, now turned to a sexually charged excitement, fueled by this nights events.

Patty thought it was funny that Scott would lick her dirty ass, take a load of her shit so it filled his mouth, and even if it covered his face. But when she would make him take a shit in front of her, it would really embarrass the fucking hell out of him.

She watched as Scott played with his very erect cock, and chewed her shit. "Fuck your so dirty, so fucking naughty...I should have made you take a poop, right in front of Kristen and Karen...Tina and Kelly," Patty giggled at the shocked expression on Scott's face as he moaned, his fist pumping his cock.

"I really should have made you squat over some newspapers...with your ass facing them, and had you shit in front of them...how humiliated and embarrassed would you have been," Patty laughed, as Scott groaned loudly, as he closed his eyes.

She rubbed her cunt faster continuing, "I am going to take the strap to your bottom tonight, before you lick my pussy...to several orgasms...I should have given you a good strapping right in front of them, after I spanked your bottom,"

Patty giggled, "I know you would have been crying your eyes out in front of them... my regrets about that, I would have loved them watching as your ass was strapped. I should have done that, hmmm...after I made you poop in front of them...how would you feel about that, swallow my shit and tell me, don't worry I have more for your mouth."

She watched as her husband grimaced, then swallowed his mouthful of her shit. Patty chuckled, watching as he stroked his cock. "So answer my question...how would that have made you feel," Patty's eyes watched his reaction. Scott looked at her and lowered his eyes saying, "Humiliated...very embarrassed, I mean I already am..that would be sooo...humiliating having to...you know...shit in front of them."

She watched his hand pumping his cock, "So tell me, suppose I have Kristen bring Mr. Bigstuff over here...you have the same group watching... lets say he strips you, yanking and ripping your clothes off. Then he puts you right over his lap, and spanks your ass, like your his naughty, red headed step child."

Patty heard him groan asking, "Oh my god..you wouldn't really have this happen, would you?" Patty sat on the toilet, turned looking at her husbands face over her shoulder. Still rubbing her pussy, as she tried to read his true feelings. She knew she would love to actually act this out.

Fuck, what woman wouldn't she reasoned, just trying to see if she could read any kind of desire or excitement on his face. Scott closed his eyes, as he continued beating himself off, Patty noticed his masturbating becoming erratic. Oh my, she thought to herself, this is getting to him. Maybe he wants a good spanking from a big strong man, while us ladies look on!

"Ha, oh yes I would...believe me I would have no problems making you do this...what do you think goes through my head, when I have you on your knees, sucking that big dildo...or as I watch you taking it up your cute lubricated ass," Patty suddenly saw the telltale signs that Scott was on the verge of cumming.

"Don't you fucking dare cum...let go of your cock, you have questions to answer and my ass to take care of...shit maybe I should let you cum before I finish using you as my toilet. It wouldn't be nearly as pleasurable for you, after you shoot your fucking load," Patty watched as Scott obeyed her, releasing his cock. She watched how hard, his thick cock was as it bobbed up and down.

"You can get back to licking my asshole, while I tell you how this is going to be. You better answer my questions when I ask them," She waited a moment until Scott knelt behind her, then she felt his hands caress her asscheeks, before he spread them open.

Scott saw the peanut butter like shit, that was around her asshole. He watched as her asshole blossomed open, and started to expel a softer endless like rope of shit, the sound of it almost made a crackling noise, as it kept coming out, like a brown choo-choo train, plopping into the toilet.

Patty moaned, as she emptied her bowels, then she put her hands back on the cheeks of her ass, as she stood up. She rubbed her asscheeks together, in an up and down motion feeling the smushy shit between them. She turned looking down at Scott on his knees, with a dollop of shit on the tip of his nose.

Patty smirked, then laughed saying, "Come along, I suspect their is a very big and dirty mess between my asscheeks. You are going to lick it clean, while I kneel at the foot of the bed...and I am going to tell you my fantasy, of you and another man...one with a big cock... that will spank, and fuck you in your ass!"

Patty lead the way into the bedroom, she climbed up onto the foot of the bed. She knelt on her hands and knees, pushing her beautiful ass out. She knew it would spread open slightly, but not as much as her now kneeling husband would spread it open.

She felt his hands on her cheeks, she sighed, as he spread her asscheeks open. She looked into the dresser mirror offering her a view of this dirty deed. Scott looked intently into her asscrack, as he spread open his wife's cheeks. Filthy, in a word, creamy brown shit, caked her inner cheeks. He couldn't even see her asshole, it was covered with her mess.

"Go on...you know what I want you to do, lick me...clean my ass, make me beautiful and sparkling clean," She giggled, then watched in the mirror, seeing her husband move his face towards her dirty ass. She watched as he tentatively stuck out his tongue, licking at her ass. "Oh fuck yeah...lick that dirty ass...now about you and Kristens friend," Patty watched as her husband diligently licked away at her ass, as she was purring with pleasure.

"Now I have always had this fantasy...just like you have yours, like the one you are performing on me now for example. But I always wondered, what it would be like...instead of me fucking you in the ass and watching you sucking on a dildo," Patty gasped with pleasure as she felt Scott's tongue flicking over her asshole, "But I always had this fantasy of watching you, submitting to another guy. I would love to watch you give him a blow job...lick his balls, especially, even his asshole. Now that would be a picture, fuck me, that would be so fucking hot...seeing you on your hands and knees, getting fucked up the ass, by another guy. A guy with a big cock is even better. Even watching you get a good spanking from him, turns my pussy to melted butter baby...now how would you feel about making your loving wife happy, ecstatic actually...making one of her biggest fantasies happen...please?"

Patty watched as Scott sat back on his legs, his face thoughtful as he considered her thoughts. Sighing, he thought of the things she would do for him, unselfishly she would indulge in his fantasies.

He never expected her to go along with his fetish of female domination, let alone with what he was doing at this very moment, cleaning her ass. Her taste filling his mouth, his cock hard as a rock, as she indulged with him in his kinkiest fetish and fantasies. Turning towards the mirror, meeting her gaze, "I get the feeling that you are absolutely dying, to have this actually happen," Scott looked into her eyes, as Patty nodded her head, her eyes hopeful.

Scott groaned, thinking of how much different could a real cock be over a dildo. "Hmmm... I just want and need you to know...that I never look at another guy, thinking damn, I would really love to suck his cock and have him fuck my ass, I just want you to know this," Scott looked at Patty,

"You know I love pussy, your sweet pussy and." Leaning forward, running his tongue over her asshole, "This ass, your ass... oh shit, I don't know," Scott kissed her ass, looking back at her in the mirror asking, "I suppose all those women, will have to be ringside for this too?"

Patty turned around to face him, "Well at least one would have to be, Kristen of course. But hey, who is in charge of this relationship."

Patty smirked, then winking, "Alright...okay if your too chicken to perform this in front of the others, I will settle for just Kristen and myself. She has to be present, she gave me the chance to possibly experience this...you know that Karen, will probably break her neck, trying to get a peek in our windows to watch."

Scott couldn't help but to laugh at that true statement, as Patty started laughing.

"Oh my god," Scott looked at his wife, she could see the devotion and love in his eyes, Scott nodded, saying "Anything for you my love, I will leave who you decide to have witness this sexual spectacle, up to you...surprise me. Damn... I never knew I was an exhibitionist. Hmmm... I would kiss you...but my breathe tastes like shit," Patty looked at Scott, shaking her head laughing.

Patty smirked, "I can't for the life of me, imagine why!"

Patty snorted, then seriously said, "You still have an ass to lick spotless, a pussy to eat to several orgasms... I want to wash your face with my cum...you better get me to squirt, or you will get a double ass whipping with that strap."

Patty turned over, sticking her ass back in Scott's face saying, "Now finish licking my ass clean...hurry up about it, I wanna fucking cum sometime tonight!"