That's About Enough, She Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more moments of spanking his entire ass again, she thought he had enough. After a few moments of Scott shaking and trying to keep it together and not cry.

Patty then helped him off her lap, pointing to the corner, "Get your ass in that corner, I want you on your hands and knees, nose on the carpet, and your ass up in the air pushed back, with your cheeks spread. I told you once already, your not in any position to bargain with me period...now get in that corner!"

Scott crawled over to the corner, aware of what a picture, he must be presenting. His red bare bottom swaying from side to side. He knew his cheeks were parted, his cock and balls hanging below his ass. He made it to the corner, then took the position that he was told.

Patty said, "Kristen I am not saying yes right now, I am certainly not saying no either. Your offer is very intriguing, to say the least. I think it would be a blast to have Scott submit to that...of course I will definitely invite all of you, if I decide that I want to do this. Kristen, do you think he would do this with all of us in this room looking on?"

Kristen giggled, "Oh fuck yes he would, he is such a fucking showoff. He would love this party! Believe me, he is ripped and his dick is huge...ohh...did I mention that he was black? I can just imagine watching Scott, getting fucked up the ass, that big black cock up his ass...god I really want to see a live show, with two men fucking, shit that just makes my pussy flood, holy fuck...please say yes!" Kristen gave Patty her best sad puppy look again.

Scott felt his humiliation, and embarrassment growing as they discussed it. He also felt a strange form of excitement surge through him, as he thought of being in such an embarrassing predicament. He waited, his ass throbbing and his heart beating loudly in his ears, wondering how his wife would answer that question.

Patty sighed, "Oh my gosh...so tempting...I tell you what, let me think about this. In the meantime I am going to go and put my hubbies butt buddy on...he is going to get it up his ass... right fucking now, in front of you all."

Patty laughed, at the eager and excited reactions that her new found friends gave her. Her excitement building, with each positive and vulgar response, she received. With her pussy wetter than the Amazon rain forest, she left to get her dildo.

Patty returned moments later, with a large dildo sticking out from her crotch. The flesh colored, silicone cock was about eight inches long, and a couple of inches in diameter. It swayed back and forth, bouncing up and down. She was also holding a pail, that would hold a half a gallon of fluids. That seemed puzzling to the women watching, as Karen asked, "Whats the pail for, lubricant to coat his asshole with?" Needless to say, they all got a laugh out that.

Patty told them to wait, and watch as she called Scott over to her. Scott humbly walked over to her with his head down, Patty stopped him, "Scott. pick up those panties and bring them here."

Everyone watched, as Scott bent over picking up the panties he took off earlier. Bending over, his reddened ass was on display once again. Holding the panties he walked over to his wife, holding them out for her.

"Drop them into this bucket, and get down on your knees...I have a cock that needs sucking." Patty watched her husbands face, as she said those words seeing the implications, of his next order of submission on his face.

She watched as he was about to protest, then saw the look of defeat, as he slowly sank to his knees, in front of her. Patty held the pail with the panties and told Scott, "come on naughty boy, show your gratitude to me for ending your disciplinary spanking. Show these ladies how well you suck cock."

Scott looked up at her, his brown eyes pleading for mercy which was not to come, yet. He saw the stern look on Patty's face when she said, "Give my cock a little kiss and lick. Show Karen and our new friends, what a good cocksucker you are."

Scott groaned as he leaned forward, placing his hand around the cock protruding from the front of his wife's jeans. He hefted the weight of the eight inch and heavy cock. Bringing his head forward and kissing the head.

Patty groaned, exaggerating how good his lips felt on her cock. The women giggled watching as Scott started licking the length of the realistic looking cock. They watched as he wiggled his tongue, down the length towards the fake balls dangling below. He heard their moans and giggling, and them urging him to, "Suck that cock...suck that cock..."

They all were giggling and laughing, calling him, "A male slut, and a dirty bitch," as he sucked the cock into his mouth. Patty grabbed the back of his head and started fucking his mouth, making him gag.

Patty knew that by aggressively fucking his mouth, she was giving the women even more visual enjoyment. They watched as the cock was fucking his mouth making him gag, with the cock wet with his spit, almost giving the illusion of sperm coating it.

Patty said, "Now get up...I have another job for you."

Scott got up on his feet, waiting nervously, Patty handed him the pail. Scott took it with a questioning look on his face. Patty looked over at the women and smirked, "Now I want you to piss in this pail, all over those panties."

She heard the excited gasps, and giggles, that came from them. Karen clapped her hands excitedly saying, "Yeah naughty boy... pee on those panties, make sure we see everything...keep your fucking cock out of the pail, so we can see your piss coming out." Her demand was met, with the other women agreeing with her.

Patty laughed, "Well you heard them...aim your cock at the pail, and pee for us."

Scott's hands shook a little bit, as he held the pail in one hand, just below his penis, then held his cock with his other hand. The ladies giggled as they watched, Scott with his cock hanging down, pissing for their amusement.

Patty watched his submission, with a smug look on her face. Watching as his pleading eyes looked away from her face, and down at his cock. He moaned, as he relaxed himself as best as he could. He heard them laughing as a trickle of piss started to squirt out into the pail.

Then he couldn't hold it anymore, as a steady stream of golden piss, started filling the pail. Scott, his face almost as red as his bottom, continued peeing filling the pail with the sound of someone pissing in the toilet bowl. Everyone watching was curious about what would happen next, as he filled the pail amost halfway full.

Scott looked at his wife, as he shook the last drops of piss from his cock. His wife made sure every eye was on them, as she prepared to give Scott his next order.

Seeing everyone was watching intently, she said, "Now I want you to take those panties out of the pail, then I want you to put those piss soaked panties, right in your mouth. You are to keep them in your mouth, while I bend you over, and fuck you in the ass...do you understand me?"

She heard her husbands choking like noise, the shocking implication of his next act of submission, which escaped his lips. Everyone watched as he reached down into the piss filled pail, and retrieved the saturated panties.

Scott felt the warmth of his pee on his hands, as he grasped the panties and lifted them up, holding them over the pail. He watched as his warm piss, trickled off them back into the pail.

"Please...Patty, I beg you, don't make me do this... please," Scott pleaded. Patty gave him a look of contempt, "Still trying to disobey me, still refusing my simple commands. You know...the more I think about Kristen's offer, the more I want to see it happen. I would love to see another man spank your ass, while I just simply watch and enjoy it. Then I think, that I would really love to watch you get on your knees, with your ass glowing red from his spanking it, then watch you, as you suck his cock...his huge cock. Kristen said it was so big, that she wouldn't let it anywhere near her ass!"

Patty watched her husband, as her words sunk into his head continuing, "I think that... and I don't think that I am speaking alone either on this...but I would love to make you lick his ass, while we watch, and he enjoys your tongue licking on his asshole....before you take his huge cock up your ass!

Patty heard the positive response, from the ladies. They were almost at the point of frenzy, saying, "Oh fuck yeah, make him lick his asshole. That would be so fucking hot!"

Patty savored their teasing and chanting, until they quieted down. Then looking at ger husbands submissive face, she ordered, "Now put those panties in your mouth...DO IT NOW," Patty scolded.

She heard every excited gasp, and plea, that came from Karen and Kristen and the other gals. Their excited chattering about Kristen's man friend fucking Scott, while they got to watch it all.

Then they became silent, as they watched fascinated as Scott started to put his piss soaked panties, in his mouth. They hooted and catcalled, then Karen said, "Oh my god...he is doing it! Ewww...those pissy panties, right into his own mouth! What a shameless slut he is."

Scott stole a look, towards them seeing their excited faces, all at his humiliation and embarrassment. He tasted his warm piss, as some trickled down over his chin, he stuffed the wet lacy panties into his mouth.

Patty had an amused look of satisfaction on her face, as she took Scott by his ear. "Now bend over this chair, I will drive." Patty said, then giggled, "That is drive my big cock, right up your ass, spread your legs wide and stick your ass out...I am so going to fuck your ass! What do you think ladies...are you ready to watch him get his ass fucked?"

Patty heard their cheers of excitement, their hoots and catcalls as she lead her husband to the chair, she used for the spanking. With a couple of bare handed swats, to her husbands ass, she bent him over the chair.

She watched as his hands gripped the seat, holding it tightly. Patty spread his legs wider, urging him on with a few more hard swats on his ass. Once she was satisfied with his position, she took her place behind Scott.

Patty pulled the cheeks of her husbands ass open, she let a big wad of spit drizzle down into the crack of his ass. She then started to move her hips, rocking them and running the phallus up and down, the tip of the dildo lubricating her husbands asshole.

Patty looked down watching, as the lifelike head of her dildo spread her slippery spit around Scott's asshole. She heard his moan, as she pushed the flared head into him, hearing his yelp of pain, as his dirty hole took the head of her cock.

She watched, as a slight tremor ran down his back, she held his hips as she pushed the dildo slowly up into his ass. Patty groaned, "Oh yeah...take that big cock in your ass."

Scott held onto the chair, as his ass was being fucked. Scott gasped as he felt the burning pain, that takes place, when your asshole is at first violated. He looked over at the excited faces of his female audience.

Scott with a grimace of pain on his face, decided at that moment, to give them even more excitement, he thought to himself, how much more humiliation or embarrassment is left for me, as he urged his wife on moaning, "Oh yeah...please fuck my ass...do it...fuck my ass harder please!"

Scott heard the reaction from the ladies, their surprised gasps and giggling, as he decided to try and get some satisfaction from all of this. Patty laughed deviously, then said, "Alright you asked for it, now your going to get it." She started rocking her hips back and forth, driving the thick, long dildo in and out of his ass.

She was giggling again, then she said, "Oh my god... you do have a jiggly white ass...well... it is pretty red now though." This brought a round of laughter from the peanut gallery.

Patty fucked her husbands ass, spanking it hard every once in awhile. Truth be told, she loved her husbands ass. It was nice and round, cheeky not a flat pancake for an ass. She loved spanking, and fucking it. Especially once she got comfortable with their lifestyle, of a FLR. She watched, taking glances at the women, watching their fascinated faces, and looking at the dildo sawing in and out of Scott's ass. She saw that without an enema, that Scott was getting the dildo dirty!

Dirty and the sound it made, his ass getting fucked. It sounded wet, like sucking sounds as she fucked his ass harder. She heard his moaning and grunting, when she fucked his ass harder. Her stomach smacking his ass, making that slapping sound.

Patty had a very devilish idea, forming in her head. She thought to herself, "I should take this dirty dildo out of his ass, and make him suck it clean. Then fuck his ass some more."

She closed her eyes, imagining what Karen and those college girls would think about seeing that. She used Scott's tongue for toilet paper, when she fancied making him submit to that. In truth she wondered about it quite often, she knew that he got off on doing it. He acted like he didn't care for it much, but when she had him lay under her ass, with his face directly below her asshole, she could see his cock as hard as ever, as she would leisurely shit in his open mouth, or all over his face. Weekends she usually has him licking her ass, frequently whether it is clean or filthy.

She wondered if she should reveal this rather personal part of her dominance, over her husband. She looked down, seeing the dildo streaked with brown shit, as she fucked his ass harder. Patty should have guessed that Karen would notice this first. She was funny, but a little on the obnoxious side, so of course she heard Karen say, "Damn...he is getting his shit all over that dildo Patty." Karen laughed deviously.

Kristen and her friends were giggling, Patty decided to throw caution to the wind, figuring well were in deep as shit now, what the fuck! Patty slapped Scott's asscheeks, making him yelp and cry out. She saw her handprint white, against his cherry red bottom.

"Ewww...you dirty pig, your getting your shit all over my cock! Ladies what should I do about this, do you have any ideas?" Patty looked over at them, with the dildo connected to her husbands ass, with just the head inside. That view gave them a good look at how dirty, the dildo was.

Tina the little petite blonde, was having some very dirty thoughts, while she watched this unfold. She felt her pussy start to really flood, when Patty started fucking Scott up the ass. It wasn't until she saw that huge dildo start coming out with shit on it, that she felt like she was about to swoon, and cum in her panties.

Tina had a fetish, and it involved making a guy lick her dirty ass, but not only that, she loved scat porn, especially videos that had women using men as their toilets. Patty was surprised when Tina, the quiet blonde young lady said, "I think you should make him put it in his mouth, and suck it clean...he was talking pretty dirty to you at the store," Tina felt a rush of adrenaline, as she waited for everyone else to answer her idea.

Kelly the redhead, hooted at that along with Karen and Kristen. Kelly agreed, "I totally agree with Tina, Patty, you should make him suck that cock clean...clean as a fucking whistle."

Scott looked at Tina, surprised that such a little petite, sweet young lady would say such a thing. Looking at her, the excited fire in her eyes, he only saw that look once before. Patty had that same gleam of excitement on her face, everytime she settled her ass over his face to use him for toilet service.

Patty looked at them her eyes wide in surprise at the rather advanced and dirty thoughts these two young ladies had.

She shrugged her shoulders, "You know Tina and Kelly, your absolutely right...he can suck this dirty dick, straight from his dirty asshole."

Karen clapped her hands, hooted like some wild ass cowgirl, then she jumped up and gave each of the women a high five while saying, "Holy shit...he is going to suck that shitty...dirty dildo! "

Patty waited for them to calm down, as she continued fucking her husbands bottom. Looking down and seeing the filthy dildo, she said, "Alright you can take those panties out of your mouth...I have something else to put in their."

Patty withdrew the dildo from her husbands ass, hearing the wet, slurping sound it made, she saw his round gaping asshole with a brown ring around it. She also saw a glob of peanut butter like colored shit, on the top of the head of the dildo.

She heard the women excitedly expressing their thoughts, as she walked around in front of her husband. She put her hand under his chin, lifting his head saying, "Open your mouth, suck my cock, clean it."

Surprised by his compliant behavior, Scott opened his mouth widely, his eyes closed as his wife stuck a few inches of the dildo in his mouth. "Suck it.. clean your crap off my cock...come on you submissive bitch, show the girls how dirty you can get...clean your shit off it."

Tina couldn't control herself, as she watched Scott suck that dirty dildo, she shivered and shook slightly, as her orgasm overtook her. She was trying to keep her pleasurable moment to herself. Thankfully for her, everyone else was just as fascinated with watching Patty feed her husband the dirty cock.

But every other female was having a hard time, trying not to cum in their panties, after all it isn't everyday one gets to see something like all of this.

Patty held both of Scott's ears in her hands, then started fucking his mouth once again. She watched as Scott bobbed his head up and down on the dirty phallus. She saw the spit bubbles, on the once dirty dildo, the bubbles reminding her of a cock covered with semen.

Patty felt her pussy spasm, all this excitement of dominating her husband, in front of the other women, was taking it's toll on her. She needed a good orgasm, one that curled your toes and left you weak, and limp like a noodle. She knew that the others had to be in the same condition, deciding she had to end this party of theirs pretty soon.

Satisfied with the condition of her dildo, she pulled it out of his mouth. Patty rubbed the mostly spit covered dildo, over Scott's face she saw some brown streaks of shit, that the dildo left on his face.

Patty smirked, looking at Scott's dirty face, but she faced the problem of having her guests leave, or making her husband do something even dirtier. She would at times have Scott lay on his back and jack himself off, until he would shoot his creamy load all over his face. Patty was tempted to treat the rowdy ladies, to that sexual treat, but her hormones of needing to have her husbands face buried in her ass, and pussy over ruled anymore sexual dominance, for them for the evening.

Patty looked at Scott saying, "Alright get upstairs and clean yourself up. Make yourself ready...I need your tongue licking my ass and pussy, you better give me several orgasms or your troubles will double, do you understand me?"

Scott gladly accepted the offer, and challenge of eating his wife's asshole and pussy. Fuck he thought, anything to end this agony. Scott nodded his head answering, "Yes honey, anything you want me to do...I won't let you down, I promise."

Patty looked piercingly at her husband, letting him know anything less would not be tolerated. She looked at her new found friends and said, "I thank you all for making this evening of servitude and redemption for my husband a success. I can't thank you enough, for taking time from your evening, to witness my husbands spanking and punishments. Kristen, please ask your friend if he would be interested in fucking my husbands jiggly white ass." Patty giggled at that as she listened to the positive response of the women, urging Kristen to set this up and for Patty to make this happen also.

********************************************************