That's About Enough, She Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty said, "Hey Karen, what are you up to tonight? Are you busy?"

Karen sighed answering, "Hey, Patty, I am just sitting here watching Humpty Dumpty, dosing off. He had his drinks while watching the ball game, now it's time for him to peter out, why is everything alright?"

Patty giggled saying, "Well my husband was a total jackass, rude and crude. We were shopping and he got a really bad attitude. He really disappointed and embarrassed me at the store. So...I am going to blister his bare bottom, when we get home. I thought that you might want to come over and watch. I really want to embarrass and humiliate him, I think he deserves it...really he is long overdue for this type of a spanking. So, Karen what do you think?"

I could hear Karen giggling, "Well...it's about time you asked me over to watch him get his just deserts. I would love to, Sleeping Beauty is out in his recliner, I have nothing else to do. Fuck yes, I will be there just tell me when! We are on the speaker phone aren't we?"

Patty laughed, "Yes we are, and Scott is sitting next to me as I drive. I told him that he was my bitch tonight."

Patty laughed and Karen joined in, Patty finished saying, "So I would drive...I just might bend his ass over and drive something else up his spanked ass, if he doesn't watch out."

I gasped with shock, at the candid way my wife was discussing my predicament.

Karenlaughed loudly, then greeting me, "Hey naughty boy...are you going to get your bare, bottom spanked?"

She snickered, then asked, "Are you going to be naked, right in front of me, getting the wooden brush. I really can't wait to watch you get a spanking, I am going to so enjoy this."

Karen giggled, giddily saying, "I really have been waiting for this invite, to see you getting your bottom spanked, hmm...maybe I can have a go at your bare ass! What do you think Patty, can I spank his bottom too?" Karen asked.

We could hear Karen giggling, as she waited for my wife to answer.

Patty glanced over at me as she answered, "Absolutely...I see no reason why you can't have a turn. Be prepared though, you have to spank him hard! The harder the better, I am serious Karen!"

Karen giggled, "Oh don't you worry about me, I have a lot of built up frustration in me. Every spank he gets from me, I will have my asshole husband in mind. Trust me, I will make him cry even more, after you do! So when should I come over?"

My wife smirked as she looked over at me saying, "How about in a half an hour or so?"

Karen answered, "That sounds good... see you then, and naughty boy...I will really see you then, like all of you. Patty if you want to demonstrate how to fuck your husband up the ass, class one-o-one, well...sign me up, because I would really love to watch that too!"

Patty chuckled, "Karen, I guess we will have to see how compliant he is, and how he obeys us! But maybe you will get an added treat, along with watching his spanking...you never know. Okay we will see you in awhile."

Scott felt a sickening feeling in his bowels, his stomach doing summersaults as he thought of his fate. Would Patty really fuck him up the ass, while Karen watches it all.

He couldn't believe that she would, after all that sort of thing shouldn't be shared, should it? Never the less, he felt his asshole clenching shut, his humiliation and shame that he would feel, with his attractive neighbor watching this, would be unbelievable.

A Half Hour Later.....

Scott found himself naked, with the exception of frilly pink panties, that Patty made him wear. He would have actually preferred, total nudity over the panties, but at this point the decision wasn't his to make. Standing with his nose in the corner, in the living room he waited, his nerves on edge, his embarrassment almost complete. He felt his legs tremble slightly as he waited for their neighbor to arrive.

Patty sat behind him in her recliner, tapping that wooden brush, periodically in the palm of her hand. He could almost hear the ticking of an imaginary clock in his head, then the doorbell rang.

He heard Patty get out of her chair, Scott let his head hang lower, his chin resting on his chest. Thinking to himself, oh my god this is really going to happen. He heard the door being opened, knowing he would be the first thing Karen would see, being in the corner he was standing in.

Scott felt his face growing warm, and probably red with embarrassment. Patty said cheerfully, "Hey Karen, welcome to my hubbies spanking show! He really deserves this, he truly does."

Karen excitedly replied, "I can't thank you enough for finally inviting me, I have been dying to see you spank him, ever since i heard him getting his bottom spanked by you..."

Karen stopped in mid sentence then laughed, "Holy shit, you have him in pink panties! Oh my god, look at that cute little ass, in those panties awww...so cute, his panty clad hienie."

Patty laughed along with Karen then added, "Soon to be a red ass, a very red and sore ass! Maybe even a...fucked ass, I think he needs to take it up the ass, while you watch too, that is if he fusses and fights with us."

Karen clapped her hands happily, "Oh...baby! I would love to see him take it up the ass! I can almost hear him moaning...fuck my ass....please fuck me in the ass!" Both Karen and Patty got a laugh out of that at my expense.

Patty asked, "So do you have a lot of time, or can you only stay a short while?"

Karen answered, "No I can stay as long as I like, my husband is crashed out in his recliner. If he wakes up, fuck him let him wonder where I went."

Patty giggled at that then said, "Good because we have a few more guests, coming over to watch."

Scott spun his head around, then stomping his foot argued, "What...who else Patty? Come on...man, this is so...so fucking unfair...it's not right...you can't do this to me!"

It was at the point, Patty walked over and pulled Scott's pink panties down below his asscheeks. He heard Karen let out a whoop, as his wife laid the wooden bath brush to his bottom, hard and fast. She held his left ear in on hand and attacked his hinder with the other.

Patty had Scott yelping, and dancing and twisting, his spanked bottom trying to avoid the brush, then she warned him, "Stop moving, I am not going to put up with anymore of your shit! You are one swat, on your ass away from getting pegged afterwards."

Karen excitedly said, "Oh please, please...give him a good hard pegging after we spank him. Scott please keep wiggling your ass around."

Patty finished with several more hard swats on Scott's bottom. She looked back at Karen who was intently watching it all, Karen,her face flustered, obviously from excitement whispered, "This is so fucking awesome..."

Now that things were simmering down, Karen looked at Scott with those pink panties pulled down just under his cheeks. She chuckled as his cheeks were a darker pink then the bright deep color of those panties he was wearing.

Karen asked, "So who else is coming over, I figured I would be the only one, I'm not complaining mind you, just curious. "

Patty looked at Karen saying, "Well...at the store when he was busy being an asshole, in front of these three college young ladies, well I told him he was in for a spanking when he got home...right in front of them. Well needless to say, they were asking if they could come over and watch him get his spanking. Well I exchanged phone numbers with one of them, and she called while he was unloading the car. She wanted to know how the spanking was going, so I told her it was forthcoming in a little while."

So...she asked if it would be alright for the three of them to come over and watch. Well as it turns out they are only about fifteen minutes away, so I told them to please by all means, come on over," Patty said, shrugging her shoulders.

Karen giggled saying, "The more the merrier. "

Patty nodded, "Exactly... that is just how I feel about it too. I think he needs to really learn a lesson this time. I have threatened him, that I would spank his bottom, no matter who was here if he pushed the wrong buttons. Well he just found out I wasn't kidding."

At that moment, the doorbell rang again, Scott was unprepared for what happened next. Patty looked at Karen, then winking, she said, "Scott go get the door, pull your panties up first and ask those young ladies to please come in, and watch you get your spanking. And I emphasize... the word please," Patty gave Scott another swat, then pointed towards the door saying, "now get your ass over to that door, and do as I told you too."

Patty and Karen heard his moan of embarrassment, as he slowly turned to go to the door. Patty swung the brush striking his ass, making Scott jump, as he slowly walked past her, "Hurry it up!"

Patty scolded.

Scott never had the feeling in his stomach, like the one he had now. He felt ridiculous going to the door dressed in panties, of a neon pink color, knowing it was the three young ladies from the store, waiting on the front porch. Reaching his hand towards the doorknob, he heard Patty and Karen giggling at his predicament. Scott grasped the knob and sighing heavily, he knew he had to open that door, and pray things wouldn't escalate.

He hoped he wasn't in for a pegging, after his already embarrassing enough spanking was going to be. Getting fucked in the ass too, in front of them...shit!"

He opened the door slowly, seeing the tall, cute dark haired young lady first. Her eyes became wide at the sight of an almost nude man, answering the door, wearing panties. Kristen laughed, then was joined by the other two when they saw Scott. Kristen said, "Oh my god...look at you...are you ready for your spanking?"

Scott knew he had to do this as he said, "Please...come in and watch my wife spank me. It's what I deserve...I am sorry you had to see me acting so rudely."

Kristen raised her eyebrow, as she smirked seeing how humbled I was. The short blonde woman introduced herself as Tina and the red headed young lady said her name was Kelly, all of them giggled, as they walked past me into the house. Scott closed his eyes for a second, willing himself to be strong as he followed them into the room...

Patty introduced Karen, so now everyone knew who the others were.

He soon found himself standing in front of his wife, as she sat in a wooden chair. It was strategically placed sideways, in front of the couch. The way the chair was arranged, Patty was seated with her right side in profile facing the couch.

Scott knew that when he went over his wife's lap, that the women would have a good view between his spread legs and asscheeks, which would be facing them.

Scott hung his head, wincing, as Patty lectured him, swatting his panty clad bottom to emphasize her stronger points. Much to the delight of the four women.

It was when Patty said, "Alright I want you to pull down your panties, better yet just take them completely off. Once I start spanking your bottom, you will just kick them off anyways."

He looked sheepishly at the four women watching, with both amusement and excitement, waiting for the spanking show. He tried to beg his way out of it one more time, "Patty, please don't do this. I beg you."

Patty snickered, "I think it's kind of ahh...to late now...the gangs all here. Now get those panties off, I am sick and tired of having to repeat myself. Get naked for your spanking and pegging. I warned you about arguing and complaining."

Scott heard Kristen gasp, then she repeated, "pegging...holy shit!"

Scott slipped the pink panties down, over his bottom and his penis was revealed to his audiance. He bit his bottom lip as the women started hooting and laughing.

He continued to work them down and off, lifting his legs and sliding them completely off. He swallowed his pride, and dropped to his knees, trying to plead his way out of it again.

Scott knelt, wrapping his arms around his wife's legs, looking up at her pleading, "Please, don't do this...please, I swear I will make it up to you..I will do anything you say. Please... just stop this!"

Patty smirked, then glanced down at him, then she looked over at her eager audience, "Oh believe me, you will do anything I want right now...anything, I desire. Quite possibly anything, they desire. I think these ladies would love to see you get your ass spanked, and then fucked by my big dick... when I strap it on!"

Scott heard them all gasp at that, then they started giggling and urging his wife on to spank and fuck him up he ass. Karen put her hands together in front of her, like someone in prayer saying, "Oh please Patty, fuck his ass off...give him your big dick!"

Kristen and her two friends joined in pleading along with Karen to witness a man getting pegged. Patty looked down at her husband, seeing his eyes start to tear up, along with his nervous looking face.

She almost relented, but then she thought of how rude, and how crass he was. She steeled herself, looking at him on his knees, naked and begging her for mercy. She thought of this golden opportunity that she had now, how she couldn't possibly call it off now.

Patty smirked at Scott saying, "Sorry...you have gone to far, I warned you, that was about enough! But no mister smart ass, you had to keep it up. Now get up here and lay over my lap...NOW!"

Scott got up slowly, his knees shaky and glanced at the other women anxiously watching. He sighed heavily and did as Patty said, draping himself over her lap. He felt his asscheeks spreading open slightly, he knew when they looked at his bottom, they would see what his cheeks usually hid. That is when they weren't spread wide open.

Patty hooked her right leg behind his left. She pulled her leg back, spreading Scott's legs and ultimately the cheeks of his ass.

He heard them giggling as his asscheeks spread wide open. He knew they were looking at his exposed asshole, he felt incredibly embarrassed, without the spanking even being started yet.

Patty rubbed the smooth, wooden backside of the brush over her husbands warm bottom. Scott felt the coolness, of the smooth wood caress his warm cheeks. He shivered, feeling so naked, and exposed.

He reasoned that he just had to get through this, and that truth be told he did sometimes fantasize, of a situation exactly like this when he masturbated. He just never thought this would ever actually happen.

He felt the brush leave his bottom, then felt the sting and heard the crack of wood on his ass. His head jerked up, and he grunted, his wife was not gradually warming him up. Oh hell no, she was whacking his ass, with the intent of breaking him down.

Patty felt the rush of adrenaline surge through her, as she started whacking her husbands bottom, with authority leaving no doubt as to who was in charge of this castle. The frequent cadence, of wood striking his bare ass filled the room, along with the frequent scolding, and yelps, and pleas for her to please stop.

The captive audience giggled and teased, as they watched enjoying a woman tanning a grown man's bottom. They giggled at Scott, when he tried to twist his bottom, trying to avoid the swats that were smacking his ass.

They laughed at his anxious pleas, while his head jerked up, while his asscheeks jiggled with each swat. Scott pleaded, "Oh please...please honey... I learned my lesson...please stop I will be good!"

They giggled and laughed, at how ridiculous it sounded. They teased him that he was like a naughty boy, getting his ass spanked. Patty spanked and lectured Scott, for about ten or fifteen minutes.

Finally with his bottom as red as a radish, she asked, "Well what would you prefer, getting your ass spanked even harder...or that cock up your ass? Believe me, I can spank you all night, I think I have plenty of volunteers to take over, if I should need a break...so ask me nicely to stop, and fuck your ass!"

Kristen volunteered, "Patty, anytime you need a babysitter, I will be more then happy to watch this naughty boy. You can count on it, that I would be more then happy to spank his butt. Also...I don't know if this interests you...but I know this guy and he has a pretty big dick." Kristen spread her hands almost a foot apart, emphasizing his cock size.

Kristen smiling at the excited response she received continued, "Well he was always trying to fuck me in the ass, but there was no fucking way...he was sticking that big ole cock, up my tight white ass." Kristen looked wide eyed at everyone.

"But the reason I brought this up, well he told me, that he loves fucking, jiggly bottomed white boys up their asses." Kristen looked at the others, looking at their reaction.

"He was going to actually do this while I watched one time, but this couple...well the lady, really wanted to watch her boyfriend, take it up the ass. We were going to get together with them, and I was going to watch my friend fuck him. But unfortunately it never went off, the couple chickened out. Well the fucking guy did, so the lady broke it off with her boyfriend...Fuck, I was so disappointed!" Kristen did her best to make a sad face.

"I am sure that he would love to come over and fuck your hubby up his butt. He would probably even have him get on his knees naked, maybe even after he spanks his ass or something and suck his cock, until he gets his cock hard for him. I dunno... would that interest you Patty?" Kristen had a hopeful, please say yes look on her face.

Patty giggled, at hearing that as the other ladies were whooping it up and pleading for her to say yes. Karen shouted, "Fuck Patty, holy shit could you just imagine that! Maybe we can break my husband in too, for a good fuck, right up his ass," Karen laughed almost maniacally.

"Shit, I would give anything to be able to watch that, see my chauvinistic pig of a husband, getting his ass spanked, and then fucked," Karen said excitedly.

Scott felt himself sweating, as he waited for his wife to respond to this question. He heard her voice, the tone she used when she was excited, "Hmm...that is very, very, tempting. Why I could just imagine your friend, giving him a good spanking...then taking even more advantage of my husbands ass...you know. Let me think on this Kristen."

Patty looked at Karen, Tina and Kelly, seeing their hopeful, almost pleading like faces. She told them, "Same with the rest of you too. Let me think about this for a little while, please."

Scott felt the blunt, wooden handle of the brush, poking at his exposed rectum. Patty chuckled, "Well naughty boy, what do you think...should we invite Kristen's friend over to spank you. Afterwards you can get down on your knees, and suck on his big cock...get him nice and hard... so he can bend you over this chair."

Patty poked the end of the brush, at Scott's exposed asshole. She knew the others were watching, enjoying every minute of this. She looked at them smirking, "Fuck your ass...just like I am about to do. I would love to watch him, fuck you up your ass?"

Patty felt a charge in her pussy, at just the thought of seeing that. She huskily said, "While us ladies watch, and enjoy your predicament?"

Scott shivered at his wife's proposal, he wasn't sure if she would actually subject him to something like that. But after this evenings events, he didn't think that she was kidding either.

Scott answered, "No please, I don't think I would like that at all, please... why don't you just get it over with and fuck me..in my ass."

Scott felt himself shaking, he wondered if it was from excitement, or just plain nervousness?

He pleaded, "Please Patty...why can't you do it after they leave. Please it is embarrassing enough...that they know that you do this to me. Please send them home, and I will be the best bitch... you ever had...please," Scott begged.

Patty delivered several more hard swats, to her husbands bottom, particularly to the lower part of his asscheeks. The sweet spot they call it, right where the bottom of your asscheeks meet your upper thighs. He will have one sore ass, after I am done she thought. Patty spanked those parts of his bottom, and upper legs for a minute or two getting a reaction from Scott, who yelped and cried out and twisted his naked bottom, as she spanked him there.