All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by Chagrined

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
finish the damned story

If you leave us hanging I will curse your keyboard into having Chinese characters.There are 3 or 4 directions you will take this depending on the state of your marriage, revenge on an ex-wife, AND SO ON. don't leave me hanging

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Working well

so far!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Placing this in Non-erotic is like

the proverbial tree falling in the forest with no one there to hear it. Everyone loves Ohio's story and this interesting little tangential effort would create a lot of discussion. Sadly, not many readers go to an erotic site in search of non-erotic stories. I would have loved to have seen this posted in LW!

I enjoyed this glimpse into the House of Cards and it's great to have you back in the saddle! Welcome home! (5 from me!) I will now go to part deux!

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Why are we rehashing that STUPID story?

A silly over-indulgence on a really shit story.

Why, oh why would anyone want to go there? and in such an insipid way?

Original, have to agree to that. But what a waste of fucking time

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 2 years ago

Stupid and and unnecessary aside to a ridiculous story.

The original story had the first 3 or 4 parts describe the mother of all cheating spouse descriptions. A spouse who has a well thought out and carefully planned secret affair. Meeting 2 or 3 times a week with her lover. And it's not just physical. It's emotional betrayal as well. Whenever he goes out of town she sleeps over at boyfriend's home. Enjoys spending time with him. Husband finds out through taping a sexual encounter that his wife and lover use all the same kinds of terms of endearment that he and his wife have enjoyed over the years. On their anniversary wife refuses intercourse with husband because she is too sore from BF fucking her. She offers hubby a quick blowie is all. And when confronted with evidence she lies repeatedly to his face like a pro until he plays the recorded tryst. And...she admits it wasn't uncommon for him to.get sloppy seconds on days she fucked her lover boy.

No marriage outside of fantasy land survives that level of betrayal. Not with a normal heterosexual man.

Ohio is a good writer. I like a lot of his stories. But this one was just beyond believable.

Now? We have this writer...doing this...add on to it?

You can try and put lipstick on this pig. But it's still a big fat stinky pig.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

I hate Literotica inside references in a story. Breaking the fourth wall is almost always a bad idea. "HDK.” Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1* crap

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I liked it, a lot. Some good food for thought. Sounded like Steve had went through it before or had another friend that had. Believe me, it's ever bit as painful as described whether your told by someone or catch them yourself. Oh yeah, thanks for not typing a bunch of dot dot dots, doesn't sound to good when it's read to you in a text reader, my eye's are getting worn out! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS for the short story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChagrined@Chagrined
Vet, former Airborne, LEO and all around sweetheart of a guy. Not fond of Cucks, cuck stories, idiots or people who don't habla. I prefer stories that have a degree of introspection to them as straight "pound" stories leave me limp. When I critique it is because I actually wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES