All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by hrnymom6814

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Swapping with good friends is the best. I sent a link to your story to my husband. He is coming home early from work.

tsunami51tsunami51over 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter !

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

WONDERFULLY done. Keep 'em coming,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked it. Good build-up of sexual tension

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love a little woman on woman action. This has a lot of potential.

Tls2753aTls2753aover 2 years ago
Good story

Would love to see a continuation. What’s quiet Marley like when she gets going?

I would have liked more detail for the two games. What were some of the questions and answers. What embarrassed Marley?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written, but my eyes were rolling with the inevitable cliche about how the new guy was bigger than hubby (and how that made a significant difference for her), better in bed, with their very first time being much better than any with hubby (despite his years to learn how to please her, and from all accounts has done a stellar job). I've no doubt that any sequel will have the "better" man impregnating her.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written but honestly sort of dumb. These tend to be, so you've plenty of company. Though you wrote a very convincing cunt there as a MC.

Thanks for sticking within the LW mold, anything else would have been a let down.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

According to a study by the BErtalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that attempted sharing swapping swinging cuckolding break within two years. Main reasons: jealousy and / or one of the partners loses respect for the other. I think that's why so many writers write about it. Still, no player would play against himself with a 1:49 chance!

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 2 years ago

Nope you can't stop there. Gotta have a sexy shower scene, of course but we really need to find out what the other couple are up to. Then what? Do they stay paired for the night and have a serious discussion over breakfast the next morning? Or do they go back to their own spouses for the rest of the night and discuss their feelings as separate couples before the breakfast get together? Depending on everyone's feelings it could go several different ways. All four continue to live together for years...forever? Do they split up and Carissa and Eric end up married? Does Carissa get pregnant by Eric? Before or after the split? So many possibilities. But the answer to the question is...YES! You definitely need to continue.

Thank you for the start. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is too hot not to continue .Its a bit one sided though , I’d like to think that the Beau - Marley hookup brought equally unique feelings in them as well , so they wouldn't wanna stop either .Theres nothing’s worse than seeing your wife’s getting more closer to another man while your losing ground with her . The fact that Eric and Carissa are alone together so much tips the scales very unfavorably for the other two , whom already feel like outsiders . Excellent penman ship ! 5 stars from me

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

"I'm not easily phased"

Haha!

The word you want is 'fazed'. 'Phased' has a very different meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. You need to continue it!!!!!

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

"She'd gotten a taste of him and wanted more. But she didn't want to ruin their friendship either."

Uh, what about her marriage to Beau?

It could be a one-off, and maybe should be. But I would like to know how Bill and Mar are doing.

litfan10litfan10over 2 years ago

Well done. Nice build up and great sex at the end. Definitely need to continue as there are many possible scenarios to explore. Thanks for writing.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Maybe you've got this LW Category all figured out. This won't stay a "fun time had by all" for long; angst is on the horizon.

Carissa and Eric already crossed the line before "all was out in the open". Carissa "wasn't sure whether it was OK for them to split up, .... She briefly wondered if she and Beau should have talked about eventualities beforehand or rules. Too late now, she thought."

Eric has a fatter cock, and he's a better pussy licker, and would no doubt make a better father. Beau winds up with Marley.

If that's not the story you have in mind, then you have a lot of damage control to do.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

It's a relatively good story. But the writing has some problems ("explicitly explicit") and descriptive explanations at the last minute which would work better if written in earlier.

Going down on a woman in a hot tub is a little unread, if for no other reason than ducking my head into hot water. Better to lift her ass up, floating at water level to do it.

The scenario of inviting a jobless couple they never met to live with them "temporarily" is stretching it. But it will be interesting to see where this goes if you write a sequel.

I'll still give it a 4, if for no other reason than to offset the 1's you'll get in this LW category.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I loved this - would love to hear more.

Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely need more.

Both to see how the other couple were together and see what happens in the future.

Whether the split up and swap wives for good or all keep playing

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Had some honest mistakes, and felt a little rushed in the lead up.

You should have described the games that they played more, what questions were asked, how they were answered, and what reactions the answers got from the other players.

But there is definitely room for at least one more chapter, if not more. ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous