All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For Ch. 02'

by mulehead61

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Friends

Sounds like Wife is getting her friends to Do hubby because she wont. It could'nt be better if its her Idea.

at least she is knowledgeable of whats going on .

Her friend said she talked with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perhapes

He will find out who his wife is fucking.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
A Great follow up story

I like where these stories are going. It seems to me that the wife is either telling her friends about how neglected her husband is, or complaining about how much he wants sex and it a bother to her. So her friends have taken it upon themselves to take advantage of a sex starved husband for their own enjoyment, and if the wife knows about it all the better. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep them coming. Oh and don't pay attention to the morals comity from the Church Lady Mafia when they tell to how horrible your plot lines are, and how you have destroyed an imaginary marriage. They are all NUTS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perhaps this writer will write about

How the husband finds some balls and divorces the wife and finds someone who cares for him unlike this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Give it a rest Wayne

Why do you always get on your high horse with your church lady routine everytime someone offers an opinion that differs from yours? An opinion is simply a subjective view from an independent perspective. Let me spell it out for you: Some like it, some don't. You like it, I didn't. So what? For someone who stokes his own ego with lies and deceipt, you have no business criticising any one else's commentary. PS: The fact that I am anonymous means nothing. You cloake yourself behind Agoodman. It's all the same.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
LOL Annon

I do it to get your blood pressure up, and it's fun. That's what this site is supposed to be fun,escapism, fantasy. Wether the stories are true or not shouldn't effect the reader adversely, if it does it is the readers fault not the author's. Don't take it so seriously. But you are right some like it, some don't, and you have the right to be critical. However some make no attempt a being constructive with their criticism. Some just spew disdain for the story, the author, and all who like the story. They are the targets for my barbs. So if you want to critique a story go right ahead, but try to be constructive doing it. No high horse there is there Sir Annon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another....

well written and incredibly HOT story....well done, Darlin!

;-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another cheating whore story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous