That's What Friends Are For Pt. 04

Story Info
Liz gets taken, dominated, and bred.
3.2k words
4.15
21.9k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers

After an incredible night of passion, Phillip and Liz may see each other in a new light in the morning.

After such a night, that lasted into the early morning hours, its no surprise that Liz slept in a little later then she otherwise would have intended. It's also no surprise that her dreams were racier than she'd remembered having for many years, maybe since she was in college. With real life passionate fucking to fuel her sleeping brains sexier inclinations, she woke up with a sigh after finishing a very nice dream where she'd been riding Phillips cock until he came once again inside her.

Liz took a deep breath and sat up, looking around the room and finding her phone. The time was 1035 and sunlight was streaming in through two bedroom windows. That's what had finally woken her up, the sunlight shining on her face.

Liz could hear a shower going in the adjoining bathroom. She found her clothes, but she didn't feel like putting them on. She found a pair of loose boxers, some sweatpants and a zip up hoodie and laid them out on the bed.

Liz smiled and decided to join Phillip in the shower. She checked the door and found it unlocked. When she entered the steam wafted over her and she opened the shower door, happy to find it was big enough for two. Phillip greeted her with a kiss and put his arms around her, dragging her under the shower head.

"I was just about to get out, but since you're here I think I can stay a while," she felt Phillip smile as he pressed his face next to hers and grabbed her ass hard. "God damn your butt feels so good in my hands."

"Mmmm baby, your body feels so good too," Liz said. They held each other for a few minutes, just rocking beneath the warm water and pressing their naked flesh against each other. Liz felt Phillip caressing her back.

"I'll go get started on breakfast before the hot water runs out," Phillip said as he steped away from her and out of the shower.

Liz soaped herself up and let the warm water wash over face and body. "I wonder what's in store for me today...."

She was excited, but another part of her felt nervous. Back when Phillip and her ex-husband had been friends, before her and Phillips one night stand, she had been friendly with Phillip; but not exactly close friends. Phillip would come over to watch a game, or they'd all attend the same party together, or they might go on double dates together, but she and Phillip had never had a lot of one on one alone time. She had always been attracted to him, which is why when she had her crisis all those years ago it set the stage for her to have that one night of passion.

But now, here she was at his house, taking a shower and about to go down to breakfast with him after he had literally fucked her brains out the night before. She thought about some of the things she'd said to him, how she'd told him to cum deep inside her, impregnate her and change her body forever. Jesus.

She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. As she put the clothes on that she had gotten from Phillips clothes dresser. Had she meant that? It was certainly hot in the moment, but did she really want to make that kind of life with Phillip? Is that what he wanted? If not and it was just sex talk, this could be an awkward breakfast. Was it just sex talk or what?

Certainly part of her was leaning towards it being real, and not just talk. She had wanted kids with her ex, but then he started drinking too much and things started falling apart. But she hadn't given up on her desire to have kids, or at least one. It was something she wanted very much.

But what if Phillip didn't, for real? Well, he obviously was willing to come in her over and over, so maybe he did? Or maybe he didn't, but he wasn't being very careful in that case. If she wanted a baby, and she had this good looking, nice man who was apparently eager to unload his genetics into her body, maybe she could just take advantage of the situation and see what happens. No rush, but no precautions either?

Is this crazy? Yes, she had an incredible night with him, but now she was seriously planning to get pregnant with him? Welp, she'd thought a lot about taking what she deserved. She deserved the good fucking Phillip was giving her, and she definitely deserved a child if she wanted one and could conceive one. So why shouldn't she let it happen if that's what she wanted?

She went to the living room and saw Phillip serving breakfast, which appeared to consist of eggs, biscuits and coffee.

"Whew, this is a big breakfast that you made while I was in the shower," Liz said sitting down at one of the seats.

"Ahhh it wasn't that much work. I just made coffee and eggs. The biscuits just needed to be warmed up. But.... I figure we had a pretty uhm, active evening, so we deserved a good breakfast."

"I'd say so, I've been thinking this morning about what I deserve," Liz said as she began to dig into the breakfast.

"Oh yea?" Phillip said. "You think you deserve a good spanking after last nights activities?"

"Well, yes, I wouldn't mind that actually," Liz said laughing. "But yes, I was thinking about how I deserve what you gave me last night, all the uhm... fun. I've been needing something like that for a long long time. I hope you feel the same."

"Oh I do, I really do," Phillip said. "Like I said last night, I've been thinking about fucking you again for years. I know it wasn't right, but that night so long ago at your party was the greatest sex of my life, up until last night. Last night was amazing and I definitely feel like we both deserved it. Like I said, I don't want to let you go."

"Yes well, there were a lot of things said last night. Don't want to assume things said in the heat of passion are always a hundred percent uhm.... Accurate." Liz said, getting to the end of her plate of food and sipping her coffee.

"What do you mean? I meant everything I said last night?" Phillip said.

"Just that, I mean, there were a lot of things said last night, I mean, you said you wanted to breed me, but I'm not necessarily holding you to becoming a father," Liz said. He had opened the door for her to talk about things that were said last night, so she was going to walk through it.

"I uhm, I meant that too. I mean, obviously its your decision what to do with your body, but... frankly I would enjoy trying and I've always wanted a child. And I want you more than any woman I've ever met. I want that so bad, but if you don't, I understand."

"I meant what I said too, I think I want that too," Liz said. "Still, not exactly something we need to commit to right this minute. But like you said, it would be very enjoyable trying, right?"

"I 100% agree, completely, it would absolutely be fun to cum in you many more times," Phillip said, giggling a little.

Liz rolled her eyes, "Of course, you're a man. A willing woman to be a cum dumpster for you is all you guys ever want, right?"

"Well, when you put it like that, yes," Phillip said, smiling and cleaning up the table, putting the plates in the kitchen sink. When he came back into the dining room, he stood next to her and examined her clothes. "Nice clothes by the way, did you put these on so I'll have easy access to your body?"

Phillip reached down her slightly unzipped hoodie, his hoodie, and ran his hands over her breasts, leaning down and giving her a kiss. She turned towards him and kissed him back, unzipping the hoodie and pressing both his hands to her ample breasts. "Take me to bed."

They both moved back to the bedroom, Phillip had only been wearing a t-shirt and boxer briefs while Liz slipped completely out of the hoodie, leaving the pants on for now. She crawled under the covers and placed her head on Phillips shoulder, similar to how she remembered falling asleep this morning.

"You feel so warm," Liz said. She rubbed her hands over his now bare chest.

They lay there, relaxing and snuggling close to one another for a few minutes. Liz ran her hand down his chest to his waistline and then found his dick, soft for once.

Before caressing it further she lifted the covers up and moved her head closer to it.

Phillip laughed and said, "What are you doing?"

"I just like to watch it get hard and get so long. Your dick really is big ya know?" Liz said, slowly stroking his cock and feeling it get hot, long and thick. "You'll have to take it easy on me with the pounding ok? I am feeling a little sore from earlier."

"Gotcha, gentle fucking only," Phillip said.

"Well, I'll... let you know how gentle... or not gentle to be, how about that?" Liz said.

"Sounds good to me," Phillip said.

Phillip climbed on top of her, he moved his arms under her shoulder and held her close, pressing his hold body down on top of her tightly. She could feel his rock hard, hot cock pressed into her torso. She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and shoulder and kissed him as he did the same on her other side. She could feel him inhale deeply with his face pressed into her hair.

"I'm sorry, it just feels so good being on top of you like this, it feels so good to be pressed up against you so tightly. I just want to eat you up." Phillip feigned taking a deep bite out of her neck and kissed her earlobes. Liz giggled.

"Your breathing is tickling me," Liz said. "But it does feel good having you on top of me. I like feeling your weight. I like feeling that you're in possession of me."

"I never thought you would have such a uhm... submissive streak in you," Phillip said. He grabbed his dick and began moving it towards his goal, roughly in the center of Liz's body.

Suddenly he felt Liz pushing against him with her arms and legs and heard her grunting against him as she said, "Oh yea? You think I'm submissive huh?"

Phillip felt her pressing hard against him. He smiled and removed his hands from around her shoulders and grabbed both her wrists, planting them firmly on the bed as he thrust into her. He remembered what she had told him about feeling sore and slid his dick inside her warm wet pussy slowly, but gripped her wrists hard and pushed them into the bed. Then he leaned forward and kissed her forehead and said, "Yea, I do."

He began slowly fucking her and continued to kiss her forehead, with soft and wet kisses. "I do think you're submissive. I think you enjoy being pinned down, forced to take a huge dick inside your needy body."

"Ohh... uh... fuck, god you feel so good." Liz said. She surrendered to him. She hadn't really wanted to fight it anyway, she had just wanted to push back a little. She loved what she was feeling so far. Phillips mouth moved from her forehead and down to her tits, still holding her arms far out to the side as he began to lick and suck her tits, alternating between them as he saw fit. Slowly, he continued to pull his dick out of her until it was almost completely outside of her body before he thrust it back in, equally as slowly. The pleasure of feeling every single inch move inside of her was almost too much already.

Finally he loosened his grip on her arms. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down closer on top of her. Before there had been a few inches separating his torso from hers, now they were jammed back together again and he was only able to make small thrusts in and out of her. Liz reveled in the feeling of their bodies being so close together.

"Please baby, just keep holding me close, I know this is kind of... restricting your movement, but it just feels so good to have you near me," Liz said, moaning into his ear softly.

"I know Liz, god you feel so warm. Everything about being close to you feels good, every inch of you touching me feels amazing," Phillip held her tightly just as she held him tightly. Phillip staying so close to her meant he could only move a couple inches of his dick out of her before moving back in, but every single second of it felt amazing.

She reached between their bodies and began gently touching herself and touching him too. She caressed her clitoris and moved her fingers down to touch the head of his dick when it exited her body, quickly playing with her pussy before he moved back inside her and then she caressed the length of his dick as he pushed inside of her.

"Oh god, oh god, you feel so good, I think I want it harder," Liz said. "I think I need it harder, its ok, I want it. I can take it. Give it to me harder baby, just a little harder."

Phillip pulled away from her, creating some distance between them so he could pull his hips farther away, and thus remove his dick farther from her body, thrusting it in 6 inches instead of the previous 2 or 3 he had room for before.

Now he was not only working with more of his dick, plunging it in and out of her, but he was fucking her at a much more robust pace. Her heart rate began to accelerate and a fire began coursing through her body, her brain overloading again as it had every time Phillip had fucked her.

He truly was giving it to her better than any man ever had, fucking her brains out and turning her into nothing more than a mewling, senseless, slutty body. "Yes! Yes, fuck me harder give me that big fat dick!"

Phillip growled and grabbed a hold of her right breast with both hands, squeezing it tightly and planting his mouth on her tit, biting and sucking hard as he grunted again and increased the pace of his fucking even more. Liz screamed as she felt his hard dick increase in speed. Phillip stayed there, sucking her tit and moving to the other one, biting it and sucking it, at one point biting it hard enough that she cried out in pain.

Phillip relented, lifting his torso up and she cried out again, feeling the absence of his attention. He reached next to her head and grabbed a pillow, then he lifted her butt up and slid the pillow underneath her body and began fucking her harder, sweat beading on his head.

"Holy shit!" Liz cried out, as the new angle allowed him to get even deeper than before, now the full length of his dick slamming into her. His hips slapping her thighs made a sound she found very erotic, combined with the mass of flesh moving in and out of her, her fingers still playing with herself and caressing his dick as it moved in and out of her.

"That's right baby, take this fucking dick. You love being underneath me, being controlled by me. It's true, I wasn't sure until now. But you will do anything I ask as long as I fuck you with this big dick, won't you? I own your body."

"Awwww.... Oh god, yes, fuck.... You own me. You own me. I belong to you. You've got more control over me than any man has ever had. Just keep fucking me, please please daddy. Daddy, oh shit. I'm gonna cum daddy. Give me your cum and breed my body!" Liz's body was exploding all around her again, this is what she had wanted all morning. This is what she wanted every day, forever, for the rest of her life, if she could get it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she felt like she was being struck by lightening.

Over and over and over again, she screamed, "Yessssss.... Yes, god yes daddy! Fuck!"

Phillip grunted again and said, "Yes, cum all over my dick you slut. You love it, you love being treated like a cum slut, because you know the truth. That's all you are, is just a needy little cum slut. That's why you let me fuck your brains out in the park. This is what you need, what you deserve, to be treated like a plaything, my plaything."

Phillip lifted her legs up so that her knees were on his shoulders, then he pushed his body forward so that she was curled up under him as he continued to fuck her. He leaned forward and pressed her knees back towards her own body, so that her own knees were pressing into her chest as her pussy was curled under him, accepting his increasingly fast, deep and hard thrusts.

Feeling the extreme weight of his body pressing into her once again, and the incredible pressure and thrusting length of his dick, her body shuddered and rocked as another massive orgasm blasted through her. She screamed and grunted, her cries strained as her lungs fought his weight, and part of her own body weight pressing on her.

Her fingers grabbed onto his shoulders and clenched as hard as she could. She was pretty sure she was drawing blood, but at this point she didn't care. She needed something to hold onto, tightly.

"I'm gonna cum deep in you baby, oh god. Oh oh fuck, take it take it," Phillip groaned as he felt his dick convulsing.

"Yes! Yes, deep inside me please now!" She felt his dick jerking deep inside her, unloading a torrent of warm cum and filling her. She moaned and groaned, her mouth hanging open as her body had no choice but to submit to the savage breeding of the man above her. She wasn't sure if she was imagining feeling his cum pool insider her or if it was real, but she could feel his dick twitching inside her as he moaned above her. She loved every second of it, every pulse and twitch.

She couldn't breath, the pressure was too much, but she didn't want it to stop. When Phillip was done with her, he finally rolled to her side and she began taking deep, ragged breaths.

She curled up next to him and threw her arm across his chest, the both of them breathing heavy and fast like they'd just finished running a marathon. They both drifted off to sleep, exhausted again by their exertions and the powerful orgasms that had wracked their bodies.

Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers