The 100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new man walks like before, fast and with a purpose, so by the time he's at the other door, I'm barely in the middle of the room. But I follow behind, my head lowered as everyone here must know why I am here.

For some reason having to go through this break room makes me feel a bit better about this place as it shows it isn't the great and powerful business I thought it was. After all, if you have to lead your clients through the break room, the place isn't exactly laid out great.

"Hey!" I shout as hands grab my shoulders from behind. Strong hands grab and hold me, preventing me from walking any further. In reaction, I try to pull from this person's grasp, but am unable as more hands hold me.

"What the hell?!" I protest, more in surprise than anything else. Something rather strange happens as even move hands grab and hold me. Something that I can't explain. That's that time seems to slow down. Everything seems to move in slow motion, just like this was a movie.

My attention is oddly focused on a woman who is drinking a coke at the table in front of me. Her reaction to me being grabbed isn't what I was expecting as instead of looking shocked or even concerned, she looks annoyed. She lowers her coke while glaring at me, showing how much she doesn't like the fact that I'm doing this on her lunch break. Then she stands up and walks towards me.

This blond woman moves in front of me...and lifts up my top. She yanks up both my shirt and my bra so hard, it hurts my breasts. I only think of this pain for a moment as the realization of what's happened hits me. She's just exposed my breasts.

"Hey, look at this bitch's tits," the woman calls out in a very mocking fashion. Her words come out in slow motion, sounding low and distorted, as if this is a horror movie.

It feels like the air inside my lungs has been vacuumed out. An overpowering stunned feeling moves all over me, causing me to stand here perfectly still and look at her. I feel the heat coming off my face as all the blood rushes to it as I've never felt so embarrassed before.

I don't believe what is happening. Just like I don't believe how every single face in the room turns to look at me with my tits exposed. Every single person in the room turns to look at me, my breasts fully exposed while I am held tight.

"Hey, those are some nice big tits!" A guy says with an excited look on his face as he sits a few tables back. He quickly stands to get a better look, his eyes focused only on my chest. Most of the people here do the same, stand up, lean or move to get a better look at my exposed breasts.

"I've seen bigger," some other guy calls out, sounding not impressed. The entire scene feels so surreal that I don't move. I don't even struggle. I just stand here as they all look at this private place of my body.

"What are those, DD's? FF's?" The blond woman that lifted my top asks...and then palms my right breast. This makes me gasp as her hand is very cold, making my nipples harden. She grabs my boob, but not in a sexy way. It's more like she's weighing it, or examining to see how nice it is.

A man steps up and grabs hold of my other breast in the same exact way. He grabs it from underneath and lifts, making it seem like he's trying to determine the size. Only he pauses for a moment then jiggles his hand to cause my tit to jiggle as well.

"I think D's," the man jiggling my tit tells the woman as if I'm not even here. She begins to do the same, causing both tits to jiggle comically, making my face redden even harder as both breasts are jiggled as if toys.

In my shocked state, I think that things can't get any weirder or worse, but then both of them lean over at the same time, their mouths open. Watching in slow motion, I see their tongues extend as they move in to suck on my nipples.

A soft moan comes out of my mouth as I feel their wet and warm mouths attach to my nipples. I then feel how each sucks eagerly, making it almost like they were a baby sucking on their momma's tit. And as they do, I look out at the crowd watching this happen.

"Let's see that pussy. Bet it's only a 6," someone calls out as the pair of them suck on my tits nonstop, with the man attempting to get as much of my tit in his mouth as possible. They've taken to holding each breast with both hands, making this embarrassing moment a hundred times more humiliating.

"Please don't," I softly beg in what can only be described as a whisper. Time returns to normal but I still can't move or fight the ones holding me. Never has anything like this happened. And the manager has long since left, probably not even noticing that I'm not behind him.

I gasp as my arms are forced upward. Turning my head slightly I see two tall and strong people yanking my hands upward and stretching them out. The one holding my right arm is a guy while the one on my left arm is a woman. But both wear the same sort of evil expression as they hold my arms up so high I have to go on my tiptoes. Everyone else that was holding me now moves in front to watch.

My pants and panties are tugged down in a crude and demeaning manner by multiple hands. They don't even bothering to undo my belt or pants when they do it, making it quite painful. Yet despite this, a moan comes out of me as the pair of people still suck away on my nipples.

"Hey, assholes, move. We want to see the bitch's pussy," someone yells, to which many others agree. Hearing this sends a very strange wave of pleasure over me. The pleasure is born of something dark and kinky, where I feel not like a sexy woman, but a thing for them. That I'm just an object on display with parts they want to see.

The two sucking my nipples do stop, only the man doesn't look too happy about it. When he pulls back, he swings his arm to slap the breast he was just sucking. It's such an insane thing to feel and witness that a very loud high pitched yelp comes out of me as my reaction. I then look down to see my own breast swing to the side, then bounce back to hit my other breast, causing both to swing for a moment.

The next thing I know, I'm looking forward to see that everyone is looking at me like this. That they can all see...my exposed pussy. Worse, I'm presented in such a humiliating manner, stretched out, my pants and panties around my knees, exposing my most important parts to these strangers.

"Nice! She shaves," someone says to much agreement. Hearing this makes my face go bright red again as it's information I never thought I would hear out loud. Sure, I've always thought hair down there is gross, but never thought my own status would be openly shared in a manner like this.

"Bet she's a whore. With fat tits and a shaved cunt, she would have to be," a woman says and there's not just laughter but agreement from the room. Normally I don't care what people think about me. Let them think that I'm a whore or a nun. But at the moment, it's different. I feel very judged and small, thus making everything feel intense.

"How about we find out?!" Some guy says, and there's tons of agreement again. Again, I'm still so stunned that I don't react. I haven't even squirmed. I just stare with wide eyes, still not believing it's really happening.

There's a heavy and loud buzzing sound now. It's almost like a mechanical purring sound, but extremely bass-filled and loud. And for some reason that sounds scares the holy hell out of me.

"No! NO! NO!" I say loudly, finally breaking out of my daze when I see what is making the noise. A woman comes from my side, carrying a large, white Hitachi magic wand. I know what it is because I own one. Only this one is much larger and looks much more powerful than mine at home.

Only now do I start to squirm and fight as I want nothing more than to break free. But I'm already too late as the moment I see the woman with it, it's already pressed right between my legs. The woman has perfect aim too, landing it right on my clit.

The vibrations make me stop moving instantly as they run all over me. They are so strong and powerful that it makes me feel as if the vibrations are coming from inside of me instead of from the wand. It makes the intense feelings I have come into focus, becoming more and more pleasurable.

"Noooo, please," I beg, my breathing picking up to the point one might think I have asthma. My bare chest heaves up and down as my entire body tingles. For the first time ever moans come out of me despite me trying hard to stay quiet. The feelings I have are far too powerful for me to contain. Even if my life depended on it, I couldn't suppress them.

My nipples are sucked again as the same two people come back up. I open my eyes to see them, both their tongues flicking away at my nipples, knowing how much more intense it is making me feel. It's to the point that my eyes start to roll back against my will.

Then I feel it. A feeling I've had plenty of times, but never like this: an orgasm. It's building up and I can tell it's already reached the point of no return. It's going to burst over me at any moment, but is building up more and more before it does. It makes me think of a small snowball rolling down a hill, getting larger and larger.

I have to close my eyes as the orgasm finally erupts. Even with them closed, I can still feel everyone staring at me, everything out and displayed. Never have I felt so incredibly humiliated and aroused.

The deep waves of pleasure roll over me, making my muscles spasm and body jerk. Loud moans of pleasure come out as well, telling everyone exactly what is happening. The orgasm takes over, producing pleasure never felt before. As the waves shoot out, the laughter and comments I hear from these strangers only makes them more intense.

Warm waves of pleasure and joy move over me like never before. In a weird way, this orgasm is richer and fuller than any I've ever had. Like it reaches parts of me that have never been touched but always should have been. It fills me in a way that makes me feel not just satisfied, but joyful.

Despite it being so intense, I wish I could feel this bliss forever. Only after a few seconds, the orgasm begins to fade. When it does, the Hitachi is removed from between my legs and the hands let go of me. Thankfully the hands don't just drop me, but lower me down, checking to make sure I'm not going to fall over.

Hands grab my shoulders now, where I'm pushed forward. Confused and humiliated with traces of my orgasm still moving over me, I'm made to walk. My steps are short and fast as my pants have sense moved to around my ankles. As I'm walked towards the door, I hear yells from the people of "don't come back," or things they will do to me if I did.

A few moments later, I'm standing in a hallway alone, the door to the break room slammed shut behind me. My breathing is still fast and hard, my brain unable to comprehend what just happened.

"If you wouldn't mind following me?" A male voice asks politely. Looking to the side, I see the man that led me into the breakroom. He stands there with a polite and patient smile, clearly wanting to continue.

A new wave of embarrassment and shames hits me, where I quickly pull up my pants and panties, then lower my top. My red face look at the closed breakroom door, not sure if I should start screaming or tell the man about these...rapists.

Then it hits me. This is part of the experience. Oh holy hell, this is part of it. The first of one hundred. A feeling of dread and excitement hits me in equal measure as my mind races back to the form and all the kinks that were on it. And sure enough I remember kinks such as public nudity, ENF, humiliation and even bullying being on it.

Feeling very much like a virgin for some reason, I nod to the man and start to walk on shaky legs. When he sees this, he nods then turns to walk away.

"As you were warned, the experiences you will have can and will be very intense, especially as you become more sensitive," the man informs me as he walks on. As he hasn't told me his name, I decide to call him The Manager in my head, as that is what he seems to be.

We walk through a long hallway now, much like you would see at any business building ever. There's no signs of any sort of sex acts or even anything sexual. It's just a normal office.

The man then opens a seemingly random office door. He stands to the side of the open door and gives a "after you" sort of motion. I step into the door frame but poke my head inside first, scared and nervous there may be a crowd of people again here to use me. But when I look inside, there's no one.

"Is this...a high school classroom?" I ask a bit confused as I look into the room. There are desks like a classroom, all facing a teacher's desk at the front. I say high school classroom because there are notes on the chalkboard about AP courses and whatnot.

"Hey!" I cry out as the door hits my butt, pushing me forward and into the room. I turn to look behind me, seeing that the man didn't follow me in, but shut the door on me. Then my stomach drops as I discover that I'm not alone in the room.

There is a man that was hiding behind the door. Well, I say man but he looks very young. He's wearing a high school letterman's jacket and looks like he just stepped out of some movie about high school.

"I met you here, like you wanted, babe," the man asks, confusing me. I gulp at this, feeling very confused. The weird feelings from what just happened still linger in me, making it hard to concentrate.

"E-E-Excuse me?" I ask, trying to be polite. He steps closer, with a strange, lust filled look on his face. His steps are slow, but he is getting closer and closer, acting like he knows me or something. In reaction, I step back with each step he takes.

"Well, they told me you would do it. I'm 18 now, today in fact. This is my present," he tells me, making me feel much better to know that he is in fact 18.

"That I would do what?" I ask, knowing of course it relates to sex somehow. I'm not sure what to expect any longer after what just happened.

"That you would take my virginity," he reveals, then removes his lettermen jacket. My mouth drops open at this as another wave of embarrassment hits me, but it's a different embarrassment than before. Did he say...take his virginity?

"Now...now....wait a sec," I say, trying to offer a smile that says 'we need to discuss this.' But he keeps moving forward, making me walk backward. Only the back of my foot hits something, which makes me plop down into the seat of one of the desks. I plop into the seat hard, where the tent in his pants is on my eye level.

My eyes widen as he begins to undo his belt, clearly believing we are about to have sex. In embarrassment of the situation, my mouth stays opens as I don't believe this is happening. He's just so young! Like, very young. I mean, I've had sex with men younger than me, but those were still in their low twenties. This 18 year old is, well, a kid! I'm in my freaking 30s!

"Wait!" I say in nearly a yell as he pulls his jeans down revealing no underwear as he takes hold of his hard manhood. Now his cock isn't the biggest if I'm being honest, but that doesn't really matter. Just the fact I'm seeing his 18 year old member and he's approaching me with it is what matters.

"No! Wait!" I say, finally bringing my hands up as he steps up to me, inches away. It all happened so fast that I didn't physically react fast enough. Do you blame me? What in the world would anyone do in this situation?

Like a complete idiot, I yell my protest right as he thrusts his manhood forward. The little shit also grabs the back of my head and pulls me towards him...putting his cock in my mouth. It just slides all the way in, where my face presses against his stomach. I'm able to take all of his cock in my mouth due to his size, where I taste the familiar taste of fleshiness that is cock-taste.

"OH WOW," He exclaims as he holds my head against his stomach. The kid is very strong and is able to hold me where he feels my warm mouth swallowing his cock. My face burns red as the unique humiliation runs over me as I'm treated not as a person, but some sort of sex MILF for this kid to lose his virginity on. That I'm little more than a tool for him to use.

Knowing that this isn't going to end until he gets what he wants, I close my lips. Then I softly suck, closing my mouth around him so he gets the full effect. I even let my tongue come up to start to lick.

If this was any other situation, the noises he begins to make would be comical. He reacts to every little thing I do as I close my lips, going so far as to let his body quiver. This only serves to embarrass me more as the kid is such a virgin. I've never been with anyone that's reacted like this. It's extremely embarrassing.

The 18 year old then pulls his hips back while holding my head in a death grip. He only moves a couple of inches before he moves his hips forward very slowly, reinserting his cock. Suddenly he shudders and yanks his cock out of my mouth. In what is a virgin move, he looks like he is about to cum and stops himself. It's so sudden that I close my eyes and prepare for the shots of cum to my face that are surely about to hit me.

"Not-Not like that!" He pants out of breath. At his words, I look up at him, to which he is almost doubled over, as if trying to keep his cock out of my grasp. Surprised by his reaction, as he's making it that I'm the one forcing him, I sit there not moving.

"Hey! Now wait a min-" I protest loudly as the kid gets physically aggressive. He grabs handfuls of my top by my shoulders and yanks forward, causing me to fall out of the seat. The kid then yanks upward, being so strong he physically lifts me to my feet. Then he grabs my shoulders and spins me around, fast.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim as he pushes down on my shoulders hard with one hand, while using his other hand to grab me under my stomach. This forces me to bend over, where I slam against the desk I was just sitting at.

The same sort of unique embarrassment moves over me as the kid grabs the waistband of my pants and yanks them down. He takes hold of both my pants and panties, tugging them all the way down to my ankles. Thanks to the assholes in the breakroom, he doesn't have any issues with this as they loosened my pants enough for him to be able to do this.

My bare ass and pussy are on view for him now as I'm bent over. The thought of trying to get up or even swing my hands behind me to stop him doesn't occur to me. The only thought I have is that this kid is seeing such a private place. That he's no doubt going to brag to his 18 year old friends tomorrow about what he was able to do to me.

I groaningly moan as the kid inserts his cock in me. In what shocks me, he doesn't take forever to place it at my opening and try to get it inside like you would expect a virgin to do. Instead he somehow lowers himself at the right position and lets himself inside. Thanks to the powerful orgasm I've already had, I'm extremely wet which lets him enter me without any issue.

"It's so warm! And tight!" The 18 year old exclaims as he thrusts his cock inside me. He does this hard and fast, making it feel like if he doesn't put all of his cock inside me, he might die or something. I feel my eyes sort of glass over when he pulls back and thrusts forward. His teen cock slides in and about my pussy now, as he repeatedly thrusts into me.

I'm being fucked by a virgin. By an 18 year old.

Never have I felt what I'm feeling now. Despite hating it, a part of me loves the feelings I am experiencing. The feeling of being like a sex toy for someone. Not just any someone, but a virgin who views you as nothing more than what's used for sex. That my pussy is for his enjoyment so he can brag about how hard he murdered it.

There's no clapping sound of him fucking me, nor any forceful grabbing. Instead he slides his cock in and out of me rather slowly while holding my hips, experiencing what it feels like to have sex for the first time. What adds to the humiliated feelings I am experiencing is all of the sounds he makes as he feels the joy of sex for the first time.

123456...8