The 14-Year Itch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha felt a flush spread across her cheeks at Lowell's words. She knew she should not be thinking this way, but his compliments were like music to her ears. She wasn't used to hearing such flattery from anyone, let alone a man she was so attracted to.

"Samantha, I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you know what is wrong with him?" Lowell asked, trying to make sense of Doug's lack of desire for her.

Samantha sighed heavily. "Doug has always had trouble lasting very long in bed. And his libido isn't very high either. I have tried talking to him about it, but he just brushes it off like it's not a big deal. It's been a source of tension between us for years."

Lowell listened intently, feeling a mix of sympathy and desire for Samantha. He was inspired by her openness, and decided to take a risk. "Can I ask you something personal?" he said, his voice low.

Samantha looked up. "Sure," she said, her curiosity piqued.

"What is your libido like?" Lowell asked, feeling a rush of excitement and fear.

Samantha's heart skipped a beat at Lowell's bold question. She felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins. She had never talked so openly about her sex life with anyone. But something about Lowell made her feel safe, and she found herself opening up to him in ways she never thought possible.

"Honestly, it's high. I have always had a high sex drive, which is part of the reason why my love life with Doug is so frustrating."

Samantha's words made Lowell's groin twitch, imagining himself as the man who could satisfy her and make her feel truly alive. He looked around the Starbucks and noticed that they were the only people left besides the baristas.

"Looks like Starbucks is closing soon. My suite is over there on the other side of the parking lot. You can come over if you have time."

Samantha's pussy instantly became wet.

"Sure, I'll stop by. I'm not in a hurry."

Emboldened by the invitation and her lust for Lowell at its boiling point, she gently touched his forearm, looked him in the eyes, and said in a husky voice, "My husband is out of town for the weekend, so I'm free for the rest of the night."

Lowell needed every ounce of strength he had to contain his glee. He couldn't believe his luck. His neutral expression morphed into a knowing smirk.

He led Samantha out of the Starbucks and toward the Extended Stay America Suites. They went through the side entrance, making their way down a long hallway. Samantha admired Lowell's firm and muscular ass as she walked closely behind. There were few words exchanged between them during the walk to Lowell's suite, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable. Both were lost in their own thoughts.

Whether it was the fresh air or dose of caffeine, the magnitude of the moment started to sink in for Samantha. She was about to cheat on her husband of 14 years with a man she has known for less than 48 hours. The most frightening part about it was she didn't care. Her pussy was quivering with excitement. The forces of nature and primal urges guiding her actions were too powerful to yield to morals and values.

When they arrived at the door to Lowell's suite, he fumbled through his wallet to get his key card. Samantha glanced down the hallway and noticed it would be dark soon. The sun was also setting on her dutiful faithfulness to Doug.

They stepped inside the suite and Lowell immediately closed the door, locking it behind him. When the deadbolt was clicked to the locked position, there was a sudden shift in their dispositions. They could finally drop the pretense. No words were spoken since the door closed, but there was no need. Both of them knew what each other wanted.

Lowell spun Samantha around and pinned her against the door, burying his tongue deep inside her mouth. She kissed back with even more vigor, her hands eagerly roaming his body. He gasped at how aggressively she was handling him. Their kiss intensified as her body melted against his.

Her hands were wrapped in his shirt, struggling to pull it off over his broad shoulders. He stepped back from her and removed the shirt himself. As Lowell pulled off his shirt, Samantha was salivating at the sight of his hairy chest and washboard abs.

They came back together, stumbling a little, kissing passionately, their hands freely exploring each other's bodies.

Samantha ran her hands across his muscular chest and six-pack abs. She was in heaven. Her pussy was revved-up and flooding with juices, and this was just from feeling his body; he hadn't even touched her pussy yet. Samantha could never remember being so horny or aroused.

Their mouths still locked together, Lowell grabbed Samantha's hips and guided her to the king-size bed across the room. He picked her up, dumped her on the bed, and kicked off his shoes.

Lowell, shorts still on, climbed up onto the bed beside her and pulled the tank top off of Samantha. He leaned down and started sensually kissing his way up her torso, beginning with her naval and stopping at her lace-covered breasts.

He reached around Samantha and skillfully unclasped her bra, allowing her beautiful tits to spill out. He buried his face in her bosom, then began licking and sucking on her breasts. She moaned and bit her bottom lip as he teased her nipples with his lips. They were rock hard, but the more he licked around them with his tongue, they seemed to swell. She could feel a small orgasm beginning to build.

He ran his hands over the smooth curves of her hips, leaning over her, he eagerly kissed her soft lips, his tongue sliding into her wet mouth. As they kissed his hands slid down her back, running down to her full, exquisite ass. Samantha raised her hips and kicked her heels off. He pulled her jeans down her legs until they were all the way off.

Now she was completely naked, except for the thin lace thong separating him from her treasures. They laid together, kissing, caressing, rolling on the bed. When they finally broke from the kiss, she whispered into his ear, "Fuck me now. I have been so horny all day and I can't stand it anymore."

"Not yet," he said, licking his lips. "I have other plans for you first."

Samantha laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Thanks to her Brazilian wax last week, her lady parts were ripe for intimacy. Lowell pushed her legs open even further and tugged at her thong, exposing her inflamed pussy to his hungry gaze. Samantha had never seen so much lust in a man's eyes, feeling empowered when she saw his reaction. Lowell was impressed with how wet she was and excited to see her totally hairless down there.

She gasped when his finger encountered her wetness. Lowell teased her by running his fingers across her bald pubic mound, squeezing, using his fingers to rub her slick pussy lips together. He then slid his large, thick middle finger to the top of her wet slit, his fingertip stroking her clit, the girth of his finger separating her swollen pussy lips.

Lowell worked his finger into her wet pussy, sliding it easily in and out of the well-lubricated slit and began to pump it with slow, steady strokes. Samantha spread her legs wider so his big fingers could more easily slip deeper into her tight vagina. She raised her butt up a little, thrusting her bald, pink cunt up at him.

Samantha squealed, whimpered, and moaned as his finger made wet, slurping noises in her pussy while pumping in and out rapidly. Her legs were spread wide, she began humping against his finger as the intense feeling grew, filling her with pleasure.

Lowell's tongue flicked along her swollen labia. She looked down between her breasts and met his eyes staring up at her, his mouth working on her pubic mound. As their eyes held, he attacked her engorged clit, nibbling and licking around it. She raised her hips to meet the thrusts of his tongue as it plunged in and out of her.

He was sprawled between her long legs, pushing her thighs up to give his mouth better access to her tasty pink pussy. She shuddered, biting her bottom lip as she felt the first pressure of his tongue sliding deftly between the savory folds of her cunt. Samantha felt a rush so intense that she wasn't sure she would be able to stand it.

She rubbed and squeezed her breasts, caressing her hypersensitive nipples as Lowell's tongue danced across her swollen pussy lips and erect clit.

Samantha stretched back toward the head of the bed grasping the pillow with her hands, gripping it tight as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body. Lowell's head was wedged between her thighs, his pointed tongue parting her pink pussy lips, every once in a while snapping against her clit. This was causing her to shudder, feeling the heat rising from within, the orgasm building.

"Oh, oh God, your tongue feels so good," she moaned.

As he continued to tongue her, Lowell decided that Samantha had the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. She began humping back at his face.

"Oh, God, lick my pussy!"

He was delivering the most pleasurable feeling with his talented mouth. She found that she could increase the intensity by rotating her hips around his tongue. She felt a pressure building deep within her womb, growing stronger, getting closer.

"Oh my God," she cried, her eyes flying open.

She cried out once, then again, felt her feet drumming on the mattress as Lowell continued his oral assault on her pussy. She whimpered as his tongue sliced through her wet, buttery pussy. Lowell worked two of his fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out. She was really getting into it, her orgasm rolled over her brain like a tsunami, Samantha screamed in pleasure as the orgasm overwhelmed her when he finally sucked her clit into his mouth and she came around his tongue and fingers.

Lowell continued to lick around her pussy as he slammed his fingers in and out of her. He was almost frenzied, yet there was a controlled technique to the oral assault. She hadn't even recovered from her first orgasm when she had another. Lowell could feel her trembling as he licked and fingered her, fingered and licked, licked and fingered.

Lowell's fingers found her spot at the top of her pussy, deep inside, he started rubbing it with the tips of his fingers, a circular motion around it as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Samantha began to whimper, she grabbed his head, pulling his mouth onto her clit, she was crying out, arching her back, screaming, cumming. Her orgasm was so strong it almost overwhelmed her senses.

When Samantha finally recovered from her climax she rolled over on top of Lowell, undoing, unzipping, and tugging his shorts off. As she peeled his boxers off, she stopped cold in utter amazement when she saw his massive dick.

Her imagination simply didn't do it justice. Lowell was huge. Samantha had only seen comparable cocks when watching pornography. She certainly had never seen anything like this up close. She couldn't believe how much bigger he was than Doug. Her husband had a baby dick compared to Lowell.

Like a snake waking up from a nap, Lowell's magnificent shaft rose proudly from his body. The sight of Samantha's wide-eyed amazement stirred an intoxicating blend of desire and power within him. The head was bloated, glistening with pre-cum. Instantly Samantha felt a lustful craving and throbbing sensation deep inside her.

She reached out with one hand and wrapped her fingers around the powerfully pulsing thick cock with its big blue vein running underneath the shaft. Her thumb and fingers weren't quite able to touch around the other side. As she stared hypnotically at it, she assessed that it must have been all of nine inches long and very thick, it looked absolutely delicious.

She leaned forward until the swollen head was resting against her soft, hungry lips. Samantha parted her lips, taking the head inside her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head over the tip, tasting him and then took several inches into her mouth until it touched her throat. She ravenously attacked his big, thick cock, stroking his shaft while she sucked on the head, swirling her tongue around it.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and licked his entire shaft. The head was oozing with pre-cum as she licked the shaft. She took it back into her mouth, savoring the fluid. It tasted kind of salty; she licked it with the tip of her tongue, lapping up the rest, enjoying the taste. She moved her tongue down his shaft, licking the sides and under it, then she worked her way back up, licking and slurping around his cock head.

Samantha abruptly leaned forward, capturing his cock in her mouth, sucking and nursing heavily on it, delivering a particularly wet and sloppy blowjob. Lowell groaned as Samantha's head bobbed over his cock, attacking it with her lips and tongue. He was utterly captivated, both by her skill and her enthusiasm.

She couldn't resist exploring every inch of Lowell's impressive cock. Samantha reveled in performing oral sex on a well-endowed man. It was everything she had hoped it would be and more. Watching pornography had been her training ground, but nothing compared to the real thing.

Her cheeks hollowed as she was sucking almost gluttonously on Lowell's cock. She worked her way down the length of his hard shaft, taking more and more of him into her warm mouth. As she sucked his dick, Lowell reached out with one hand and stroked the soft skin of her breasts, her head bobbing faster and faster.

Lowell knew he was getting close, but didn't want to cum just yet. He pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Get on your knees," Lowell ordered. "I'm gonna fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

Samantha's heart raced as she realized the gravity of this moment. Foreplay and oral sex felt like a blurred line, but vaginal intercourse was unequivocally the ultimate betrayal. It was a point of no return. She could still end this now and salvage her faithfulness to Doug, but the heat of the moment and her arousal overwhelmed her.

Her breasts jiggled as she quickly moved over to the side of the bed. Samantha enthusiastically hooked the sides of her thong and wiggled it off, the last emblem of the fidelity she had held onto until now. She tossed the thong onto the floor, and it landed with a thud that echoed in her ears.

She wiped her chin with the back of her hand as she got on her forearms and knees, her ass pointing towards Lowell. She arched her back to provide a great view of her pussy.

"That is it! Stay just like that!" Lowell told her, his cock trembling at the sight of Samantha on her knees, her pussy lips completely swollen and wet, already spreading open in anticipation of the fucking she was about to get.

Lowell stepped up to the edge of the bed behind Samantha, she was at the perfect height. He saw that her pussy was dripping wet, she was obviously extremely turned on. Lowell moved between her legs and ran the head of his cock up and down along her pussy lips. She moaned as her pussy opened wider in anticipation of the thick invader. He moved the bulbous cock head slowly around her labia, coating it with generous amounts of lubrication.

Lowell took a hold of Samantha's hips, leaning in towards her shapely backside so that the tip of his trembling cock lightly pushed against the lips of her cunt. Samantha moaned slightly at the touch.

"Are you ready for me?" Lowell asked her.

"Yes!" Samantha hissed. Her voice carried a sense of finality, sealing her decision. There was no turning back now. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and waited.

Lowell groaned as he pushed forward with his hips, his hard erection sliding into Samantha's cunt, her eyes flew open as the head pushed inside her. Her pussy lips stretched wide around his thickness. Her hair whipped back and forth in mindless ecstasy as he forced more and more of his giant prick into her tight slit. He could feel her pussy lips stretching around his huge shaft.

He couldn't help but marvel at how she was tighter than most of the college girls he has been with. He pushed several inches inside her, pulling out and pushing just a little more in. He was slowly fucking her with half of his cock. She moaned with pleasure and raised her hips meeting his thrusts allowing another couple of inches inside her.

Samantha was panting as his cock pushed into virgin territory, her wet pussy stretched around its satisfying thickness. Lowell was reaching places no man had ever reached.

"Oh Lowell, you're so thick, it feels so fucking good," she moaned. "Ohhh fuck, it's so fucking big!" She was thrusting her hips back greedily, begging for more of his cock. Finally, with one brutal lunge, he buried himself.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" she cried out in utter joy, consumed by the penetration as the head of his prick reached the opening of her womb. He began fucking her hard and fast, sawing in and out of her tight cunt with long brutal strokes. She screamed and groaned, thrashing wildly beneath him as he fucked her from behind.

"Ooh, fuck yeah! Harder! Fuck me harder!" She lunged back to meet his thrusts. "Oh, God," she moaned as his balls slapped against her sensitive clit.

Two hours earlier, nearly 2,000 miles away, Doug Wallace turned on his plane's PA system to make an announcement.

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing."

Doug was piloting the United Airlines Boeing 737 as it descended upon Chicago O'Hare International Airport. It was a typical Friday night, and he was on yet another three-city trip, flying a route he had done for years. The first stop last night was Denver, and then Chicago tonight. The final stop would be Houston on Saturday before flying back to Sacramento on Sunday.

After a smooth landing in Chicago and while taxiing to the gate, he finally spoke up to his long-time first officer Randall Leverett.

"Randall, is everything okay? I can tell something's bothering you."

After a long pause, Randall nervously cleared his throat and said, "My marriage is on the rocks. It's a long story. Buy me a few drinks later and I'll tell you everything."

The two settled in at their respective hotel rooms an hour later, then met at the hotel bar. After they got comfortable at the bar and the drinks started to flow, so did Randall's tales of his marital discord.

"Holy shit, man. I'm so sorry Emily was cheating on you. I can't imagine," Doug replied.

"That is why I haven't been myself lately," Randall said. "Here I was, working my ass off, and she was banging her personal trainer. I mean, what the hell?!"

"I have to ask, how did you end up finding out?" Doug inquired.

Randall took a deep breath and began to recount the story. "It all started a few months ago when Emily started going to the gym more frequently," Randall said. "At first, I thought it was great that she was getting in shape and taking care of herself. But then I started noticing she was getting secretive about her phone. She was never like that before."

"What did you do then?" Doug said, listening intently.

Randall took a swig of his whiskey before continuing. "Last week I decided to follow her to the gym to see what she was up to. Instead of going to the gym, she drove to a random apartment complex and went inside one of the units. I was so angry I wanted to get out of the car and bang on the door, but decided against it and just went home. When she got back, I casually asked how her workout was, and she described things she could have only done at the gym."

Doug shook his head in disbelief. "Wow, that is messed up. What did you do next?"

"I decided to play dumb so I could get more evidence before confronting her. I asked my police officer buddy to find out who lived in that apartment," Randall said. "And he reported back to me that it was a 31-year-old man named Jake Rasmussen. He is a personal trainer at the 24 Hour Fitness that Emily and I go to. When I confronted Emily, she cried and confessed that she has been seeing Jake for months."