The 14-Year Itch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a contented sigh, Samantha carefully slipped out of bed, trying not to disturb Lowell's peaceful slumber. The cool air kissed her bare skin as she stood up, sending a tingling sensation throughout her body. She walked over to the window to look out at the sun rising over the city. The morning air was crisp and fresh, a welcome change from the stuffy air in the suite.

Samantha felt a presence behind her. A soft rustle of sheets and the sound of footsteps drew nearer, and she sensed Lowell's warm breath against her neck. He wrapped his strong arms around her waist, pulling her close, and planted soft, tender kisses along her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Feeling his lips brush against her skin, Samantha turned around. As they locked eyes, an unspoken understanding passed between them. She knew she needed to leave, a mix of anxiety and responsibility tugging at her heart. She reached out, her fingers lightly brushing against Lowell's cheek. She looked at Lowell with a mixture of longing and anticipation.

"I'll come over again next weekend when Doug is out of town. I'll tell my mom that I need her to take the girls again since I'm swamped with work. It will be the weekend before school starts, so it's totally believable," Samantha said, her voice filled with a sense of excitement.

Lowell nodded, his eyes reflecting the same emotions. "I'll spend this week getting ready for school. The only thing I'll have left to do next weekend is you," Lowell grinned.

Samantha laughed and got dressed, her mind already rehearsing the conversation she would have with her mother about the girls staying with her again next weekend. She cast one last glance at Lowell before making her way out of the suite. The door closed behind her, sealing their secret within the confines of Lowell's suite.

She arrived home and made a beeline for the shower. The warm water cascaded over her body as she thoroughly cleaned every area and crevice of her body, ensuring that no trace evidence or lingering scent of Lowell remained. Doug usually never attempted to get intimate right when getting back from his three-city trips, so her pussy should have plenty of time to recover.

Once she deemed herself fully cleansed, Samantha stepped out of the shower, feeling both physically and emotionally renewed. Thoughts of her upcoming conversation with her mother swirled in her mind as she put on her typical weekend attire: a t-shirt, sweatpants, and tennis shoes.

​​Samantha embarked on the short drive to her mother's house, where her daughters eagerly awaited her arrival. The anticipation of seeing her girls after their weekend apart brought a smile to her face, momentarily pushing her illicit encounters to the back of her mind. As she entered the house, Megan and Kayla's faces lit up with joy, their genuine affection bringing a smile to Samantha's face.

"Mom!" Kayla exclaimed, running with Megan to embrace their mother tightly. "We missed you!"

Samantha returned the embrace, her eyes filled with love. "I missed you both too, my darlings. How was your time at Grandma's?"

Kayla chimed in, her eyes shining with excitement. "Grandma baked cookies with us, and we watched movies all night!"

Samantha smiled, grateful that her mother had provided such a joyful time for her girls.

"Mom, remember you promised to take me shopping for a new outfit?" Megan reminded her, a hopeful glimmer in her eyes.

"Megan, my sweet girl," Samantha said, her voice filled with warmth. "I haven't forgotten about our shopping trip. We'll go today, I promise."

Megan's face lit up with excitement. "Yay! I can't wait!"

"Grab your stuff and put it in the car so we can head to the mall," Samantha said as the girls raced to gather their belongings.

When the girls were out of earshot, Samantha turned to her mother, "Hey, Mom," she said, some weariness creeping into her voice. "I hope the girls weren't too much trouble."

Her mother chuckled. "Oh, they were angels. They had a wonderful time with their grandma."

Samantha sighed inwardly, relieved to hear that her daughters had been blissfully unaware of the weekend she had.

"I'm so glad to hear that," Samantha replied, her eyes meeting her mother's. "Listen, Mom, I have a favor to ask."

Her mother turned towards her, a kind smile lighting up her face. "Of course, dear. What can I do for you?"

Samantha took a deep breath, buckling up for the carefully constructed lie she was about to weave. "Next weekend, I have an overwhelming amount of work that needs to be done before the school year starts. With everything going on, I won't have enough time during the week to get it all done. I was wondering if it would be possible for the girls to stay with you again. Just for the weekend."

Her mother's eyes softened with understanding, her own experiences as a retired kindergarten teacher providing insight into Samantha's predicament. "Oh, I remember those days well. The start of a new school year can be quite demanding. Of course, dear, you know I'm always here to help. The girls are more than welcome to stay with me. I'll make sure they have a wonderful time."

Relief washed over Samantha, mingling with a tinge of guilt that she skillfully concealed. She embraced her mother, grateful for the support she offered without an inkling of suspicion. "Thank you, Mom. I truly appreciate it. You're a lifesaver."

Her mother chuckled, patting Samantha's back affectionately. "It's what grandmothers are for, my dear. Don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of everything."

Samantha nodded, a mix of emotions swirling within her. She suppressed a surge of excitement from the anticipation of spending next weekend with Lowell. She vowed to focus on being a devoted mother and wife around her family, ensuring they remain oblivious to her double life.

With a determined smile, Samantha led her daughters out of the house and headed to the mall for Megan's shopping trip. As they drove away, her thoughts drifted to Lowell and how the journey ahead would test her resolve and push the boundaries of her carefully crafted facade.

Doug arrived home later that evening. As expected, he was too tired for intimacy. The two didn't have sex again until the next day, another one of Doug's three-minute specials. By then, Samantha's pussy had returned to its pre-Lowell condition. Doug was none the wiser about his wife's extramarital adventures. It was business as usual in the Wallace household as the week flew by.

Samantha and Lowell had another amazing weekend together. The intensity and passion from their first weekend carried over, as their lovemaking seemed to get more animalistic and raw. When the school year started, Samantha continued to seek sex with Lowell as much as possible. They established a routine where they would meet at Lowell's suite after school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for their version of a quickie, which lasted about an hour.

Lowell did a number on Samantha's pussy after each tryst. She knew Doug would feel the difference if she ever had sex with him right after meeting with Lowell. Therefore, Mondays were always off-limits. They had their weekend fuckfests when Doug was out of town working his Thursday-Sunday three-city trips.

Samantha's life and marriage have improved tremendously. Lowell fills a need for her. No longer does it bother her when Doug gets home, tosses his luggage on the floor, puts on his pajamas, and gets into bed with nothing more than a perfunctory kiss on the lips before saying "Good night."

When Samantha is at home, she is Mother: the matriarch of her family, keeper of her daughters, and wife of Doug. When she is with Lowell, she is Lover: a sexual being focused on giving and receiving pleasure, taking her body places she never thought was possible, and feeling desirable, passionate, and alive.

One month into her torrid affair with Lowell, Samantha found herself unexpectedly falling ill. Fatigue settled deep within her bones, accompanied by waves of nausea and bouts of vomiting. She tried to brush it off as a case of the flu, attributing her symptoms to the changing season and the stress of the new school year. However, a small voice inside her urged her to seek medical attention, just to be sure.

Since her doctor was booked solid for the next two weeks, Samantha made an appointment to see another doctor at an urgent care center. As she sat in the waiting room, her mind raced with worries and questions. Could it be something more than the flu? Fear mingled with anticipation, knowing that a positive outcome would bring relief.

Finally, her name was called, and Samantha entered the doctor's office. The physician, a middle-aged woman with a gentle smile, listened attentively as Samantha described her symptoms. The doctor asked a series of probing questions, her voice gentle yet inquisitive.

As the questions progressed, Samantha carefully crafted her responses, ensuring they aligned with her narrative. She spoke of her routine, her lifestyle, and her overall health, leaving out the illicit affair that had consumed her during the past month. Samantha felt a pang of anxiety as the moment of truth approached. With a deep breath, she composed herself and prepared to answer truthfully, yet selectively.

"Have you been sexually active recently?" the doctor inquired, her eyes fixed on Samantha, searching for any hint of hesitation.

Samantha's heart raced, and she weighed her words carefully, knowing the importance of her response. She had to maintain the illusion that her intimacy was confined to her husband, Doug, alone.

"Yes," Samantha replied, her voice steady. "My husband and I have been intimate."

The doctor nodded, her expression remaining neutral. It was a routine response, one that she had likely heard countless times before. Samantha exhaled silently, relieved that her answer seemed to satisfy the doctor's initial inquiry.

"Do you use any form of birth control or contraception with your husband?" the doctor asked, her eyes peering over the rim of her glasses.

The truth was that Samantha had never used birth control or contraception with Doug. Her two pregnancies occurred 12 and 10 years ago. Samantha had attributed their lack of success in conceiving a third child to her declining fertility since she was in her mid-30s at the time.

Four years passed without any pregnancies after Kayla's birth, so Samantha and Doug shrugged their shoulders and decided to be content with two children. Samantha's assumption about her fertility had led her to stop using any birth control or contraceptives with Doug and, recently, Lowell.

"My husband and I don't use any birth control or contraception. I haven't gotten pregnant in over ten years, so I don't see the need to start."

The doctor scribbled some notes on her clipboard before speaking again. "Well, Samantha, it's important to be aware that fertility can be unpredictable, even without the use of birth control or contraception. Sometimes, chance plays a significant role. I recommend conducting a pregnancy test, just to be thorough."

Pregnancy test. The word echoed in Samantha's mind, reverberating through her thoughts. The realization hit her like a tidal wave, threatening to drown her in a mix of emotions—fear, shock, and a profound sense of uncertainty. Samantha felt numb.

"Okay," Samantha replied, trying her best to maintain her composure. "Let's do the test."

Minutes ticked by as Samantha anxiously awaited the results. Her mind raced with the implications, the potential consequences of her actions. What if she was pregnant? How would Doug react? Could she keep her affair hidden? The weight of her choices settled heavily upon her shoulders, each second feeling like an eternity.

Finally, the doctor returned, holding a small plastic device in her hand. Her demeanor was gentle as she delivered the news. "Samantha, the test results are positive. You're pregnant."

TO BE CONTINUED...