The 14-Year Itch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Samantha," he said softly.

"Yeah?" she responded, snuggling closer to him.

"I feel like I can trust you with anything. And there is something I want to tell you."

"Okay," she said, sitting up slightly. "What is it?"

Lowell took a deep breath. "Last year, I broke up with my college sweetheart. We had been together for four years, and I thought she was the one. But then, something just changed. I realized that we were going in different directions, and I didn't want to hold her back. It was a really tough decision."

Samantha nodded, listening attentively.

"After that, I just felt lost. I didn't know who I was without her. I tried dating other women, but nothing felt right. And then I met you."

Samantha's eyes widened. "Me?"

Lowell smiled. "Yeah, you. I have never had as much chemistry with anyone else. I want to be there for you and make sure you're happy, even if that means just being the other man in your life. I'll do everything in my power to protect you and make sure your family never finds out about us."

Samantha was silent for a moment, taking it all in. Then she leaned over and kissed him.

"Lowell," she whispered. "You have no idea how much that means to me. You're one of the best things to happen to me in a long time."

They kissed again, reigniting their passion. They resumed their carnal activities and stayed at it for another hour or so. With the last round of sex finished for the night, they laid in bed, their naked bodies entangled, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss. Lowell's fingers traced gentle circles on Samantha's bare skin, while she nestled her head on his chest before they both finally drifted off to sleep. It was going to be a fun weekend.

Back in Chicago, Doug was brushing his teeth in his hotel room, getting ready to wind down for the night. As he walked out of the bathroom, he received a text message from Randall: Brought the blonde back to my room. She was amazing! Thanks man, I owe you big time.

Doug smiled as he read the text. "Atta boy, Randall. You deserve it," he said to himself.

After turning off his phone and crawling into bed, his mind drifted back to the earlier conversation with Randall.

Poor Randall, he really got screwed over by Emily. But at least he's getting out before it's too late. Doug thought.

Doug felt grateful for Samantha and their marriage, convinced that she would never cheat on him. He was so confident in their relationship that he didn't even consider the possibility. He couldn't help but feel a little smug.

Emily was cheating on Randall for months, and he had no idea. How pathetic. That would never happen to me. He thought.

The only issue that Doug could recall during his 14-year marriage with Samantha was when she bugged him every so often about seeing a sex therapist. He was grateful that it had stopped a few years ago.

When Samantha had first approached Doug about their sex life and suggested seeing a therapist, he felt blindsided. To him, their sex life was satisfactory. He believed that they engaged in enough intimacy to fulfill his duty as a husband. He couldn't comprehend Samantha's longing for a deeper connection, thinking that her happiness should derive primarily from their stable family life and his role as a provider.

She was probably just feeling insecure. But I finally showed her that everything was fine between us. Doug convinced himself.

He believed that Samantha was too conservative, loyal, and obedient to ever stray. Doug closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, completely unaware of what his wife was doing, lost in his own world of self-importance.

As the Saturday sun began to rise, Samantha stirred, feeling the pleasant soreness between her legs from the previous night's activities. Lowell was already awake, staring at her with a soft smile on his face.

"Good morning, beautiful," Lowell said, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

"Good morning," Samantha replied, smiling and leaning over to kiss him.

"How did you sleep?"

"Amazingly, thanks to you," she said, snuggling closer to him.

"I'm glad. I was hoping you would say that," he said, smirking conceitedly.

They lay there for a while, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies and the tranquility of the early morning. Eventually, Samantha's stomach rumbled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon.

"I'm starving," she said, sitting up.

"Me too," Lowell agreed.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Lowell grinned. "How about some more of you?"

Samantha laughed and swatted him playfully. "I was thinking more along the lines of ordering in. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs?"

"Sounds perfect."

Lowell grabbed his phone and placed an order for breakfast delivery. When the food arrived, they sat at the table, enjoying their meal and each other's company. Samantha and Lowell talked more about their lives, learning more about each other. They laughed, joked, and grew closer with every passing moment.

As they finished their meal, Samantha leaned over and kissed Lowell, stoking the fire between them once again. They resumed their lovemaking, ravaging each other with the same fervor and intensity as the night before. The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and the squeaking of the bed. For the next several hours, they forgot about the outside world and savored their extraordinary connection.

The morning turned into afternoon, and Samantha and Lowell lay together in bed, catching their breath after another satisfying session. Lowell turned to Samantha, his eyes full of curiosity.

"Can I ask you something?" he said.

"Of course," Samantha replied, propping herself up on one elbow.

"Is there anything kinky you have ever wanted to try? Anything you have never told your husband or that he wasn't willing to do?"

Samantha looked at him, her face reddening slightly. "Well, there is one thing," she said hesitantly.

"What is it?" Lowell asked, giving her an encouraging look.

"I have always wanted to be motorboated," she admitted, feeling embarrassed but also excited.

Lowell's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? You haven't been motorboated yet?"

Samantha nodded. "I mentioned it to Doug many years ago, but he said it just seemed silly."

"Well, I, for one, don't think it's silly, and I can certainly do that for you," Lowell said smiling.

Samantha lay back on the bed. Lowell positioned himself over her, lowering his face until it was just inches from her chest. He began to make loud, exaggerated motorboat noises as he blew air onto her skin. Samantha giggled uncontrollably, feeling both giddy and aroused.

Lowell continued for several minutes, his face buried in her cleavage, until they were both breathless with laughter. When he finally stopped, Samantha sat up and kissed him deeply, tasting her own sweat on his lips.

"Now it's your turn," she said playfully. "Is there anything different you want to try?"

Lowell thought for a moment, then laughed. "Actually, I have always wanted to cock slap a woman," he said.

Samantha looked perplexed. "You mean, like, in the face?"

Lowell smiled and nodded.

Samantha contemplated Lowell's suggestion, then grinned. "Well, I guess I can let you do that to me," she said.

Lowell's heart raced as he stood up and positioned himself in front of Samantha, his cock twitching with anticipation. With a sudden movement, he swung his hips forward, slapping his dick against Samantha's face. Samantha yelped in surprise, then burst out laughing.

Lowell did it again, and again, each time making sure to hit her with just the right amount of force. Lowell cock-slapped Samantha for a couple minutes while she giggled and moaned.

"That was fun," Samantha said, smiling at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said. "Who knew some of our fantasies would be so compatible?"

Samantha laughed. "I know, right? I guess we'll have to try some more."

Lowell's eyes lit up. "What did you have in mind?" he said.

Samantha quickly pulled Lowell back onto the bed and aggressively straddled him, planting a deep kiss on his lips. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at Lowell, her eyes sparkling with lust. "Do you want to try the 69 position?" she asked breathlessly.

Lowell looked up at her, his own desire plain on his face. "Hell yeah," he said, grinning.

Samantha turned around and scooted up until her pussy was hovering above Lowell's face. She could feel the heat radiating from his body as he positioned himself beneath her. She lowered herself down, feeling his tongue flicker against her clit.

She felt his warm breath on her pussy and the tip of his tongue as he gently licked and teased her. She wrapped her lips around his thick shaft and began to move her mouth up and down, sucking hard, enjoying the taste of him.

Lowell groaned, his own arousal mounting as his tongue moved over her swollen clit. He pushed his hips up, sliding him deeper into her mouth. Samantha moaned around him, feeling his cock thicken and pulse in her mouth. She worked hard to please him, her mouth moving quickly up and down his shaft as he licked and nibbled at her, sending waves of bliss through her body.

It was pure ecstasy. Lowell knew exactly how to use his tongue and lips to drive Samantha wild. The immense pleasure she was getting fueled her desire as she hungrily licked, sucked, and stroked his prodigious cock. As they continued to pleasure each other, Samantha felt a sense of liberation. Doug was always reticent about trying new things in bed, but with Lowell, she felt free to explore all of her desires. She was amazed at how much she was enjoying herself.

After a while, Samantha found herself on the edge of orgasm, and Lowell could sense it. He picked up the pace, using his tongue and lips expertly to push her over the edge. She moaned loudly, as she felt her body shudder with release.

Lowell felt himself getting close as well, but he wanted to hold off until Samantha was fully satisfied. He continued to pleasure her, enjoying the way she squirmed and writhed above him. Samantha's lips were wrapped tightly around his cock head. He was so close to coming that he could hardly stand it. An idea popped into Lowell's mind, and he quickly pushed Samantha off him.

"Samantha," he said, his voice strained with desire. "There is another thing I want to try."

Samantha's heart skipped a beat. She had already experienced so many new and thrilling things with Lowell over the past two days. What could he possibly have in mind now?

"Tell me," she said breathlessly.

"I want to cum on your face," Lowell said, his voice husky with desire.

Her eyes widened at his request. She had never done anything like that before, but the idea of Lowell blasting his thick, creamy cum onto her face turned her on. "Okay," she said, excitement creeping into her voice. She had never been with a man who was so open and adventurous in bed, and the thought of fulfilling one of his deepest desires was incredibly arousing to her.

Lowell grinned, his cock twitched at the thought of spraying cum all over Samantha's face. "Great. And we'll take a shower together afterwards to get cleaned up."

Wasting no time, Lowell got up and stood at the edge of the bed. Samantha sat in front of Lowell, his cock perfectly aligned with her face. He stroked himself slowly, watching as Samantha's eyes locked onto his cock as she eagerly awaited his release.

Lowell continued to stroke his cock, getting it nice and hard before taking a step forward and placing his shaft on Samantha's cheek. He slapped her gently, then harder, watching as her skin turns a rosy pink. She moaned softly, knowing what is to come.

Samantha felt a thrill of excitement and a little bit of nervousness. The sight of Lowell's cock in his hand was incredibly erotic. It only took a few more strokes before he felt himself on the edge of release.

With a grunt, he came hard, the first blast landing squarely on Samantha's forehead. She closed her eyes as the hot liquid splattered across her face and into her hair. Lowell kept stroking himself, covering her cheeks and chin with his cum until he was spent.

Samantha closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure, feeling the hot cum coat her face. Lowell took a step back to admire his handiwork. The sight of Samantha's cum-covered face was one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

After a few moments, Samantha opened her eyes and looked up at Lowell. "That felt amazing," she said with a smile. Lowell leaned down and kissed her, tasting his own cum on her lips.

Lowell grabbed Samantha's hand and led her into the bathroom. After pulling her into the shower with him, he turned on the faucet, allowing the warm water to cascade down their naked bodies. They stood under the stream of water, their bodies pressed close together as they washed off the grime and sweat that had built up since Friday night.

Today had been long and passionate, and they were both exhausted, especially Samantha. There was something about the water hitting Samantha's naked body that ignited his arousal. His heart started beating faster, but he suppressed his lust. He knew that they needed to get cleaned up and eat so they could recharge their batteries for the night ahead.

The shower was large, and they stood facing each other in the center of the enclosure. Lowell reached for the shampoo bottle and began lathering up Samantha's face and hair, the last traces of his cum being washed away. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, letting out a content sigh.

"You okay?" Lowell asked, noticing the fatigue etched on Samantha's face.

"Yeah," she said with a smile. "Just tired."

He kissed her forehead, then leaned back to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. Samantha reached for the soap and began lathering up her body. Lowell watched her for a moment, admiring her curves and the way the water ran down her skin.

"Let me get your back," he said, reaching for the soap. Samantha turned around, and he began to wash her back, his strong hands working their way down her spine. She shivered under his touch, the warm water cascading over her body.

They stood there in silence for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the water and the feel of each other's skin. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply, feeling a spark of desire ignite once again. Finally, Lowell broke the silence. "As much as I would love to continue this in the shower, we should probably get out and eat something."

Samantha nodded in agreement and they finished rinsing off before stepping out of the shower. They decided to order in from Red Lobster, not wanting to leave the suite. Lowell grabbed his phone and scrolled through the menu while Samantha towel-dried her hair.

"What are you feeling like having?" Lowell asked.

"I'm in the mood for some seafood. Maybe some shrimp scampi?"

"Sounds good. I'll get that and some crab legs. And some cheddar bay biscuits, of course," he said.

Samantha smiled. "Those biscuits are delicious. I could eat a whole basket of them."

Lowell chuckled. "I know what you mean."

As they waited for the food to arrive, they lounged on the king-sized bed, scrolling through the channels on the flat-screen TV. Lowell had his arm around Samantha's waist, and she rested her head on his shoulder. They were completely relaxed.

When the delivery guy arrived, Lowell quickly paid and brought the food into the kitchen. They laid out the food on the counter and began to eat, enjoying the delicious seafood and the buttery biscuits. They were both starving, having skipped lunch in favor of spending more time in bed.

They dug into their meals with gusto, savoring each bite and enjoying each other's company. The two talked about their future plans together and how they could make their secret relationship work without getting caught.

Samantha looked over at Lowell and smiled. "I can't believe how amazing this weekend has been. I don't know what I'm going to do when Doug comes back."

Lowell took her hand across the table. "You need to act completely normal when you go home. We also need to be very careful when school starts. We can't give anyone a reason to suspect anything."

"I agree," Samantha said, nodding her head. "But how are we going to communicate without raising any eyebrows?"

"I have been thinking about this, and I believe using the school phones is the best way to go. The one in my classroom and the one in your office is the safest way to talk."

Samantha nodded thoughtfully. "You're right, the school phones would be a lot safer. Plus, it won't raise any suspicions if we call each other during school hours. What do you think about having burner phones in case we need to communicate outside of school?"

"Burner phones are still risky. What if your husband found it in your drawer or something? Email and texts are terrible because that is all documented. In fact, you should delete the texts we've sent each other so far. Don't call or text my personal cell phone again unless it's an emergency. You should also change my name in your phone to a random female name."

Samantha nodded, understanding the importance of being cautious. "Okay, that sounds like a good plan. We'll use the school phones to communicate and I'll only call or text your personal number if it's something urgent."

"And when we're at school, we need to be very businesslike. No eye contact that is too long or conversations that are too personal. We're just colleagues who are friendly to each other."

Samantha took a sip of her drink and frowned. "I know it's necessary, but it's going to be hard for me pretending we're just normal colleagues."

"I know," Lowell said sympathetically. "But it's the only way to keep it a secret. All it takes is one colleague to wonder about us and the shit could hit the fan."

Samantha shook her head and looked down at her plate. "You're right. I don't want to lose my family. I'll do whatever it takes to be careful."

"Good," Lowell said, a small smile forming on his lips.

Samantha reached across the table to take Lowell's hand in hers. She smiled at him, grateful for his level-headedness and rational thinking. She knew he was right.

As they finished their meal, they both felt energized and renewed. The two-hour break to shower and eat was the perfect way to recharge their batteries. And they both knew that the night was far from over.

They climbed back onto the bed as Samantha ran her hands over Lowell's broad chest and down his abs, feeling the definition of his muscles beneath her fingertips. Lowell, in turn, kissed her deeply, his hands roaming over her curves.

The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and gasps as they resumed their passionate lovemaking, lost in their own world of pleasure. Sweat glistened on their skin as they explored every inch of each other's bodies.

As the night wore on, they continued to switch positions, each one more intense than the last. Lowell would hold her close as they moved together in slow, deliberate strokes, and then suddenly change the pace, driving her wild with desire.

Finally, after hours of lovemaking, they collapsed onto the bed, exhausted but completely satisfied. As they lay there, breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow, Samantha looked over at Lowell and smiled.

"I don't want this weekend to end," she whispered in his ear.

"Me neither," he replied, pulling her close and kissing her softly. "But this is just the beginning for us."

And with those words, they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

Samantha woke up early on Sunday morning, feeling sore but thoroughly satisfied. She stretched her arms above her head and slowly sat up in bed, taking in the sight of Lowell's muscular back as he slept soundly beside her. She couldn't help but smile at the memory of their intense lovemaking over the past two days.