The 14-Year Itch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, that is terrible. I'm so sorry," Doug said, looking sympathetically at Randall.

"Now she wants a no-fault divorce so she can start a life with Jake," Randall said, taking another swig of his whiskey. "She promises not to fight me in court for the house if I agree to keep quiet about her affair."

Doug put an arm around Randall's shoulder and scanned the bar to make sure nobody was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Let me give you some perspective. You're not even 40 years old yet and you don't have any kids with Emily. Thank goodness for that," Doug said.

Doug continued to educate Randall on the positives of his situation. "You're lucky that she is the one who wants a clean divorce. You would be crazy not to do it. You still have plenty of time to find another woman who won't screw around on you."

Randall sighed. "Starting over just seems really daunting. I just hope there is enough good women left out there."

"I'm sure there are. Every man, including you, should strive to find a woman like my wife, Samantha," Doug said boastfully. "A conservative and faithful woman who understands that the role of a wife is to serve her husband and children. She wouldn't dare cheat on me."

"How have you and Samantha been able to do it for so long?"

"I think the biggest thing is our values. Samantha and I agree on a lot of things and cherish what we've built together," Doug paused and took a sip of his beer. "Although I must admit, you can't be married for 14 years and not have any issues."

Randall was immersed in Doug's speech.

"In fact, Samantha used to pester me about seeing a sex therapist or something like that," Doug said. "It was total bullshit. I was perfectly happy with our sex life and still am."

"Did she say anything specific about why she wanted that?"

"Some crap about how she wished I could last a little longer in bed. It's laughable. I basically put Samantha in her place and explained that my stamina is good enough," Doug responded, a hint of arrogance in his voice. "To the best of my recollection, we had this conversation about three years ago when she turned 40. But ever since I called Samantha out, no complaints from her. I think she finally saw things my way and realized that things were fine with us."

Randall listened and couldn't help but wonder about Samantha's side of the story. Was she truly satisfied with their sex life, or had she simply given up on communicating her needs to Doug? He wondered if Doug's "putting Samantha in her place" was just a way for him to avoid confronting his own shortcomings in the bedroom. He couldn't believe that Doug still held such outdated views. Randall knew that a healthy relationship required mutual respect and equality.

​​Is Doug really so clueless that he doesn't realize how insensitive and egotistical he sounds? Randall thought.

He felt that Doug was living in a bubble of denial. He knew firsthand how damaging it could be to ignore a partner's needs and was worried that Doug was doing just that. As Randall reflected on his failed marriage, he realized that he had been too focused on his career and had neglected his wife. He wasn't there for her emotionally or physically when she needed him.

Randall debated whether or not to share his concerns with Doug, but he decided to stay silent. He didn't want to offend his longtime friend, and he knew that Doug wasn't very open to criticism.

After buying another round of drinks, Doug spotted a group of attractive women sitting at a table behind them.

"You know what you need, Randall?" Doug whispered.

"What?" Randall asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Some female companionship," Doug replied, grinning.

Randall let out a laugh. "Yeah, right. Who is going to want to talk to me?"

"Are you kidding? You're a good-looking guy, and you're a pilot. Chicks dig that," Doug said, nudging Randall with his elbow.

Randall shrugged. "I don't know, Doug. I'm not really in the mood."

"Look, I'm not saying you need to hook up with anyone. Just have a conversation. Take your mind off things," Doug suggested, subtly nodding in the direction of the women sitting at the table. "You know, there are a couple of girls over there who have been checking you out."

Randall hesitated. "I don't know, man. I don't want to lead anyone on."

"You're not leading anyone on. You're just talking to them. And who knows? Maybe one of them will be the one who makes you forget all about Emily," Doug said, trying to convince him.

Randall smirked. "Doubtful."

"Hey, it's worth a shot. You don't want to spend the whole night brooding over your failed marriage," Doug said, putting a hand on Randall's shoulder.

Randall let out a sigh as he looked at the women. "Some of them are pretty good-looking though, especially the blonde. Okay, I'll do it."

"That is the spirit. And hey, if it doesn't work out, we'll just get you even more drunk. Now go get 'em," Doug said, laughing as he watched Randall make his way over to the group of women.

Doug took a sip of his beer and settled back into his stool, content that he had helped his friend take the first step toward moving on with his life. He watched as Randall struck up a conversation with the women, his smile widening as he saw his friend's confidence grow.

After glancing at his watch, Doug realized that it was getting late back home. He needed to call Samantha for their usual post-flight chat to let her know he had made it to Chicago. He stepped outside to get away from the noise of the bar and pulled out his cell phone.

Back at Lowell's suite, he continued to vigorously pump his thick cock into Samantha. There were loud whacking and squishing sounds with each stroke of his dick into her drooling cunt. Suddenly she knew she was going to cum all over his cock.

"Oh, Lowell!" she squealed as she felt her orgasm rising. "Oh yes ... r-right there ... ugh ... d-don't stop ... y-yes ... harder ... f-faster ... fuck me..."

Suddenly her phone started ringing, trying to interrupt their passion and lust.

"Lowell, unh, I need to answer that, unh, it's probably Doug, unh," she said as he continued fucking her, ignoring the ringing phone. "He always calls to, unh, tell me he landed, unh."

"Fuck the phone," Lowell grunted. "He will call back."

"Lowell, unh, please..."

"Tell him you were in the shower or something."

"Unh, yeah, good idea, unh," she moaned. She was violently aroused by the thought of fucking Lowell while ignoring her husband as he tried to call her. She felt a huge orgasm building.

"I can't believe how tight your pussy is," he groaned.

Hearing this, along with him grabbing a handful of her hair while pounding away was too much to handle. Her head exploded into a million tiny pieces, the pleasure was beyond intense.

Samantha's legs turned to jelly, and were just shaking uncontrollably, she had no control of her hands. They were clenched into fists holding onto the sheets for dear life. She had never felt anything like this before, even her orgasm right before this was incomparable. Wave after wave of pleasure tore through her body like an earthquake. She had been screaming the last few seconds.

Good thing the walls here are thick, Lowell thought.

He had never felt an orgasm so strong. Samantha's pussy gripped his cock so fiercely it hurt.

Samantha's phone rang again. She was coming down from her high and didn't want to risk breaking tradition by ignoring Doug's post-flight call. With Lowell's cock still inside her, she acrobatically reached down to grab the phone without him coming loose.

She took a deep breath and answered the phone, "Hi, honey."

"Sam? I tried calling earlier. Is everything okay? You sound tired," Doug said.

"I took a long shower and I'm going to bed soon," she lied. "How was your flight?"

She grabbed Lowell's thigh to let him know to stop pounding and let her talk. He started moving really slowly while Samantha talked to Doug, trying to control her breathing.

Doug droned on for a few minutes about his usual complaints regarding O'Hare Airport, oblivious to what was happening on the other end of the line. Samantha amazingly maintained her composure as Lowell hit a particularly sensitive spot, causing her to bite her lip to stifle a moan.

The wait was driving Lowell crazy. He started to pick up the pace of his pounding. She whacked his thigh and mouthed the word "NO" as she continued talking with Doug.

Lowell heard her say, "I need to get going Doug. I'm trying to finish up some work around the house before I go to sleep," she said, listening and then she said, "I love you too. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye."

Samantha exhaled in relief after she ended the call. She couldn't believe that she spoke with Doug while another man was doing her from behind. She felt so slutty. The extreme danger of the situation and knowing that Doug didn't suspect a thing actually turned her on.

She tossed her phone on the carpet and gazed at Lowell, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We're in the clear now. What are you waiting for? Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Harder!" She demanded.

Lowell happily complied. It didn't take long for them to get back to the intensity they were at before the call.

"Ohh God, Lowell. I feel so full...it's so thick...uhn, uhn..."

"How often do you masturbate?" He asked.

The question caught her off guard and embarrassed her, she could feel herself turning red, yet it also produced a tiny thrill. That was private, wasn't it? How was she supposed to answer such a question anyway?

"Well, I guess, you know..."

"No, I don't know. Tell me," he said. "You must be doing it quite often since your husband clearly isn't fucking you enough."

"Oh God, yes," she moaned. "I do it a lot, it's just so natural. Last night I pretended it was your cock fucking me instead of my vibrator," she said, moaning as his cock plunged in and out of her now very wet pussy, stoking the fire within her.

"Good. Now, reach back between your legs and rub your clit while I fuck you," he instructed.

She did. She reached back and began rapidly rubbing her fingers over her sensitive clit.

"Keep going, play with your clit. Show me how you touch your pussy," he whispered lewdly.

"Oh, God! Keep talking dirty to me," she pleaded. "I have never been so horny in my life."

He started really talking dirty to her. Lowell bent down and whispered into her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you Samantha? Do you want my hard cock? Tell me what you want."

"Yes! Oh, God yes! Yes, please fuck me!" she cried out, begging for his cock.

"Fuck what?" Lowell asked, tormenting her. "What do want me to fuck?" he asked, holding his cock still, the swollen head right at her opening, teasing her pink little pussy lips, making the cheating wife beg as she pushed her wet slit back to get at more of his thick dick.

"Fuck my pussy!" Samantha moaned. "Oh, please fuck my wet pussy! Stick your cock in and fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Samantha begged, thrusting her horny, wet hole at him.

He pushed her down so that her ass was pointing up in the air, giving him unfettered access to her pussy. Samantha's hips were thrusting back onto his cock as her fingers rubbed across her erect clit, her fingers were glistening with her juices, as her pussy flooded around Lowell's invading prick.

"Oh, Lowell, fuck me with that big, thick cock," she begged.

Lowell took hold of her shapely hips and started to thrust against her, his hips slapping up against her ass with each lunge. Samantha's pussy was so wet from her arousal, his cock slid easily in and out of her as he pumped hard against her ass, pounding his cock deep within her.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" She screamed, her tits swinging freely beneath her as she held tightly onto the sheets while Lowell fucked her.

"That is it baby. Push your pussy back on my cock. Fuck yourself on my big cock like a slut."

Normally Samantha would have been angry if somebody had called her a slut, but with Lowell it seemed like more of a compliment. She found out that she liked hearing him talk dirty. He described what he was doing to her and what he wanted her to do to herself. All of that turned her on at a level she had never reached before.

Lowell gently slapped her ass as it humped and thrust back at him. "You're such a slut, you're cheating on your husband right now. How does that make you feel?"

"Oh God yes, I'm a slut, yes," she was breathing heavily, feeling another big orgasm building up. "I'm going to cum, oh fuck, oh fuck me," she screamed.

"Do you like that hard cock? You're gonna cum on my big, hard cock? Unh! Take that cock, slut! Cum on my cock!" He said, taunting her, daring her to cum.

She really got to him, on an emotional level, something that went beyond any kind of erotic twitch. What really turned his crank were her orgasms. She didn't just have them, she worked up to the most intense orgasms he had ever witnessed. They started deep inside her, almost like a low growl. They would proceed slowly up in pitch as the waves intensified until she was screaming in pleasure.

Lowell really fucked her hard, slamming his hips against her, pounding his large prick into the gushing pussy, her cock-stuffed fuck hole rippling lusciously around the probing length of meat. Samantha humped frantically to meet his strokes, her tits bouncing, dancing beneath her chest. Her pussy cumming, orgasmic waves pounding through her naked body.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck my horny little pussy!" she squealed, screaming, "Don't stop fucking me! Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

Lowell was fucking her as fast as he could, his meaty shaft growing, its total stiffness probing inside her belly. Then he rammed his big cock to the hilt, the head reaching the entrance to her womb.

"Oh, fuck. Samantha!" He breathlessly groaned.

She started jerking her head back and forth, again and again as she felt his cock trembling and swelling up in her pussy. He was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering another in her. Lowell moaned and kept his cock buried deep in her pussy as his orgasm erupted from within his balls, blasting forth, spraying his sperm deep into the back of her womb. He ejaculated several sticky white ropes into her. The thrill of cumming inside a married woman sparked the best ejaculation of his life.

Samantha feeling his seed shooting into her womb kept her orgasm rolling. The pleasure was so overwhelming that she nearly fainted.

As their orgasms subsided he pulled out of her pussy making a soft, popping sound and they both collapsed onto the bed, sweating, breathing hard, gasping for air. Samantha's very wet and swollen pussy was leaking a big puddle of their combined juices onto the bed.

"Oh boy. Oh my God. That was the best," she said with satisfaction heavy in her voice.

"Yeah, that was great. Give me a few minutes and I should be ready for more," he said.

"I think I could cut down the turnaround time," she said, stroking his semi-hard shaft.

The turnaround time didn't take very long and they were back at it. Samantha climbed on top this time, ready to ride him cowgirl style. Her knees were planted on the bed to either side of his hips, straddling Lowell. He aimed his erection at her pussy where she could control the speed and energy of their fucking. She let out a long moan of pleasure as she lowered herself down onto him, his big, thick cock filling her clutching, clinging pussy.

"I really need a good fucking. I'm gonna ride your big cock," she panted, rocking back and forth over his hard cock.

Samantha gripped his shoulders tightly, her tits swaying heavily over his chest. Her face was flushed and contorted, with the look of wanton determination in her eyes. She started furiously wiggling her ass, shuddering as she pistoned her tight pussy over the satisfying stiffness of Lowell's cock. She had trouble doing this position with her husband, as his smaller member would slip out too easily. However, with Lowell, she could ride him wildly without coming loose.

Lowell really enjoyed watching her as she rode, gyrated, and humped her pussy onto the length of his long, thick shaft. He enjoyed the feeling as she repeatedly got herself off. Her screams and moans became louder and closer together.

She really became aroused when Lowell took one of her erect nipples into his mouth and nursed at her bosom. She cradled his head to her, hissing into his ear, "Suck my titty, oh God, suck my titty."

Samantha was amazed that Lowell was still hard after she bounced, rocked, and rode him for what seemed like half an hour. His hands gripped her hips tightly, occasionally sliding them up to fondle her breasts. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed in the room. Samantha leaned forward, her hands on Lowell's chest, as she quickened her pace.

Lowell's breathing became erratic as he felt his orgasm building up inside him. Samantha could feel him getting close and she slowed down, teasing him. But Lowell couldn't take it anymore, and he let out a loud moan as he came. His body convulsed with pleasure as he emptied another load deep within her womb.

Samantha collapsed onto Lowell, both of them panting heavily. After a moment, Lowell rolled onto his side, pulling Samantha with him so that they were facing each other. His dick finally withdrew from her pussy. They looked into each other's eyes, both of them catching their breath.

With the lustful tension now spent, the moment felt intimate. There was a kind of mutual respect for this unique pleasure and the moment they had created together.

"I think we may have a problem," Samantha said.

Lowell's left eyebrow went up. "Yeah?"

"I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm married, but I don't want to stop with you."

He smiled and wrinkled his nose. "Who says we have to stop?"

She frowned and said, "If my husband ever found out, it would be the end of my marriage. My daughters would hate me too. But this has been the best sex I have ever had. I don't want it to be just a one-time thing."

"It won't be. We have two more days with him out of town. We can figure something out over the next couple of days."

"I guess." She said, pressing her finger to her lips, thinking.

"I actually think this is perfect," Lowell said. "You mentioned that my place is on the way to your house from the school. So whenever you want to meet here, it's not like you're taking a big detour."

Her eyes widened. "Oh, right!"

Samantha pondered that comment and realized there was a lot working in her favor. She had the advantage of having a routine-oriented husband. Doug would, at most, initiate sex once a week, and that normally happened on Mondays, the day after returning from his three-city trip. It had been like that for years, and she didn't see it changing any time soon.

She could also track her husband's whereabouts and send the kids to her mother's whenever she needed to. Lowell living on the way home from school was the icing on the cake. With no concern of Doug ever being in town unexpectedly and with no need to add any suspicious miles to her car's odometer, the stage was set. She could proceed with Lowell as long as she wanted to.

"There are ways to be really careful too," he said. "If it gives you peace of mind, we can only meet when he's out of town. Also, don't answer any more calls while we're fucking." They both laughed.

She turned toward Lowell, her face serious, and touched his arm. "Would you promise me something?"

"What?" The sudden, apparent intimacy took him by surprise.

"Don't you ever, ever, ever try to talk me out of having sex with you."

Lowell grinned, flashing his brilliant smile. "Don't worry. I won't."

As the night wore on, they continued to explore each other's bodies and talk more about their lives, hopes, dreams, and their struggles. Lowell listened intently as Samantha shared the challenges with balancing work, motherhood, and her marriage. He offered words of encouragement and support, making her feel seen and understood in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.