The 19-year-old Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
Giving Her My Virginity.
1.7k words
4.29
6.8k
6

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on the couch, just necking, kissing, enjoying each other.

She was soft and round in my arms and I loved the sensation. When I kissed her, her skin was soft and smooth under my hands and her lips were firm and moist under mine. Her hair was thick and I loved the way it felt as I ran my fingers through it. It was coarse and curly and sprang back into position as soon as my fingers were out.

Her hands were exploring too, and she was very good with them. She explored my face like a blind woman and my body the same way. Her palms caressed my chest. When she pinched my nipples I yelped and we both giggled.

The sheer blue thing, the veil as I thought of it, turned out to be a pain in the butt to get off. Well, that's not true. It was really, when you got down to it, nothing but an oversized scarf, almost a serape. The thing is, the material was so damn sheer and filmy that I was afraid I'd tear it. I was so busy being careful it took a while to get it off of her.

But damn it was worth it.

She was one of those women whose breasts start at her collarbones in one smooth swell. They were warm and firm and heavy enough that they sagged under their own weight. Her nipples were very pale. The only way I could tell them was the texture of her areolas and nipples. Her areolas were large and when they tightened they showed distinct love bumps. Her nipples were hard buttons, that darkened slightly as they got hard, the blood filling them. Years later, when I was looking at some porn - yes, I do that sort of thing - I ran across a big woman model named Anorei Collins. Google her and you'll see Carla's boobs. She wasn't as big as Anorei Collins, but those are definitely her boobs.

Anyway, I got them free, and damn if she didn't enjoy having me play with them almost as much as I did. She caught her breath when I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I was timid at first. I mean, I had done some of this, making out and all, with girlfriends, but this was going to be, you know, "IT," and I was so nervous my fingers were trembling.

I lifted one, and it was big enough it took two hands, and kissed it. I kissed it several times. And I enjoyed the way her breath caught.

It was her scent that made me certain, beyond any shadow of a doubt as they say, that this was the one. That wonderful womanscent that a million generations of evolution have developed to be certain a man will feel the desire, no, the NEED, to use that cock that is now so damn hard to put a baby in the woman who is signaling her readiness, and keep the race moving forward. I was inhaling deeply, taking her in like good pot.

She still had those blue panties on, of course, and when I reached down and traced the waistband she slapped my hand.

"Nuh-uh," she said, giggling, "not until tomorrow."

She used her hand to guide mine, past the waistband and across the smooth nylon and down. I touched between her legs, where the material was darkening with the wetness of her arousal. My finger was wet and sticky where I touched, and she squirmed a little when I pressed.

Her breath was warm and she was breathing hard when she reached down and touched me. I was still wearing tidy whities in those days. She pressed, softly, used her fingertips to play with my balls, and when she pressed again, I came.

I'm not sure which of us was more surprised.

She giggled and said, "oh my, that was unexpected."

My breath had caught and I was a bit dry-mouthed.

She kissed me again. A good kiss. God, a terrific kiss.

We necked like that, sitting on her couch, just enjoying each other. We'd stop and take a drink from the beer we were sharing, or a hit from the pot pipe, and then just, well, back at each other.

I think we were both sort of wallowing in it. We didn't say much beyond, you know, "that's nice," or "do that again ((chuckles))," or "oh JESUS!"

Eventually, we went to bed, me still in the tidy whities, by then pretty juicy, and her in those blue panties, hers thick and sticky with her desire.

And eventually, we slept. Well, I slept. She says she slept but I'm not sure. She sure seemed to be wide awake when my eyes opened.

Her arm was bent and her chin was supported in her palm as she looked down at me.

"You're cute when you sleep," she said and bent to kiss me.

Her breast was heavy and warm against my chest and I was instantly erect.

"I think," she said, breathing the words into my ear, "we should pee, brush our teeth, and come back to bed."

"I think you're right," I said and she giggled and rolled out of bed, oddly graceful for all of her size.

"Go ahead and use my toothbrush," she said as she disappeared into the little water closet that held the toilet.

I thought that was a very special intimacy as I found the tube of Colgate and loaded her toothbrush.

She came up behind me as I brushed. I watched her in the mirror and was glad to see she still had those bright blue panties on. Somehow it seemed important to me to finish undressing her when the time came.

I rinsed, spat, handed her the toothbrush, and went into the little water closet where I stood and peed. I kind of chuckled. God, my shorts were absolutely crusty. She had made me cum four times and, well, the results were there under my fingers as I tucked everything back in.

I walked up behind her, reached around, and gently caressed the softness of her belly as she finished brushing, rinsed, spat, and then pulled a bottle of Listerine from the vanity below the sink. She took a mouthful and offered me the bottle so I swished as we sort of looked at each other.

She spat, rinsed, spat, and then I did the same.

And then I was kissing her. Standing in front of the sink we were kissing like teenagers and I was so hard I ached.

She took my hand and led me back to the bed and then turned to face me.

"David," she said, her hands on my shoulders, "are you certain?"

It's funny when I think back on that wonderful night and morning. Carla was four years older than me when I gave her my virginity.

As an aside, I have always laughed whenever I saw the phrase "lost his (or her) virginity." How do you "lose" something you are so desperate to give away?

Anyway, Carla was four years older than me at 23 that morning, but somehow right then she seemed much more, well, "mature" is the word.

I smiled and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to get to my knees before her. Not, you know, the down-on-one-knee-to-propose position, but on both knees. Hell, I was worshipping her right then.

I looked up at her, across the swell of her belly, and said, "I am certain."

She smiled.

"Carla, I've never been more certain of anything," I added.

Her smile made me think "ear-to-ear" was more than just an expression.

My smile was just as broad as I looked at her.

Her womanscent was heady perfume and I found the white crust on her panties from her own excitement to be sexier than any image I had imagined.

This time when my fingers found the waistband of her panties and started working them down she didn't slap my hand.

I worked them down and in the light filtering through the blinds, and through eyes neither drunk nor stoned, I saw that she was even, well, plumper than I remembered from last night.

She wasn't truly "fat," like women I would know in the future, but she was beyond plump. Her belly didn't have the rolls I have come to love, but it was big with a definite overhang. And below that belly, she was very much what I have since seen referred to as a FUPA.

Her mons Veneris, that beautiful Mound of Venus, was where her body deposited its fat cells. She was definitely one of those women with a Fat Upper Pussy Area. It was big and soft, smooth except for a fringe of hair on the lips of the deep slit of her pussy. Her mons and clitoral hood were so big they sort of hung there, sagging from their own weight.

It was beautiful.

I kissed her belly then as I stood.

I kissed her breasts.

I kissed her mouth as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her.

And then she mirrored my movement from earlier and got onto her knees before me.

She kissed my belly and then when she pulled my shorts down and exposed my ass, she caressed it and kissed my throbbing erection.

I came.

She giggled.

"God," she said, looking up at me, "you ARE hair-triggered."

I was blushing. Hell, I could feel it spreading.

She stood and kissed me.

"Come on, baby," she said, crawling up onto the bed.

It turned out she wasn't as flawless as I thought.

There was a little cluster of pimples at the crease of her ass, right where she sat. I thought they were sexy.

I crawled up beside her and we started making love. And it WAS making love. This wasn't just fucking. Hell, I was so damn smitten I don't think I could have just fucked her.

Her fingers were gentle and they had me hard in a few seconds.

"Come on, David," she said, "give me that wonderful gift."

She was wet and slick and as she accepted me into her body we both sighed deeply.

I relaxed, making her take my weight and she pulled me to her.

It was as good as I'd imagined.

Well, for the 30 seconds or so it lasted.